十万火急的相关知识
其他3条回答
靠!!看 官方 去啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语/英文翻译!!重赏!!_百度知道
求英语/英文翻译!!重赏!!
?要求我联系了小丽,所以希望尽可能委婉:下级给上级的邮件,您看可以吗,我先将她的联系方式给你,但是我下午要去新办公室开装修周会,她会在今天下午将相关文件email给我,她是H公司的联系人,非常感谢,大概意思就是这个,希望能找到好的答案翻译
提问者采纳
m going to attend the decoration weekly meeting of new os contact details to you first.
However. And she will email the relevant documents to me by this afternoon. Appreciate your kind assistance! 全人工翻译. Could you do a favor
to check the email, I'send Xiao Li&#39? I will give&#47I contacted with Xiao LI who is the person in charge of H company
提问者评价
你是第一个,写的也是这个意思,就你了,感谢大家的帮助,都很不错,可惜只能选择一个,抱歉了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
xiaoli who is the contact person of H company.But I have to attend the Decoration weekly meeting held by the new office, I have a request, will mail all the information documents to me,还加入了我自己的语言. So. Thank you大概是按着你说的写的.Hope can get your agreement on this, she can contact with you to make all the things go as planedI have arranged everything OK
I've contacted Xiao Li who is the contact person of H company. She will send a emial with relevant docs to me this afternoon, but at that time i'm going to the new office to join a decoration weekly meeting. So, can I leave her contacts to you? Is it fine with you?
I have contacted Miss Li, whois the linkman of H company. She will email the file to me this afternoon, but I need to go to weekly meeting of decoration. I`d like to send the way of contact to you, what do you think of it?
I contacted Hsiao Li, she was h company contact, she will email the file to me this afternoon, but I will go to new Office decoration week this afternoon, I will contact her to you, do you see?
I've contact with Ms.Li who comes from H company. She is going to send me the documents by e-mail this afternoon. But, I have to attend the decoration meeting for the new office this afternoon, can I give her contact information to you?
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 重赏之下 的文章

随机推荐