If you really want it
只要心够决
Live your dreams
实现你的梦想
If you really want it
只要心够决 ...
基于4个网页-
取决于你今天的梦想
In order for you to live your dreams, you must start, " I said.
为了你的梦想不会枯死,你必须开始。
There’s never a perfect age to live your dreams. The perfect age is right now.
没有开始实现梦想的完美年龄,最好的时间就是现在。
It is up to you to live your dreams. For now I'm going to continue to plan my round the world trip and continue to follow my dream.
追寻你的梦想完全取决于你自己。对我来说,我会继续计划并追寻我的环游世界之梦。
If being free of expensive and unsecured credit card debt will help you live your dreams, then start taking names and making commitments.
Now in your moment of glory, which country deserves your respect -- the one that offered nothing to your parents and forced them to leave or the one that took you all in and gave you the opportunity to live out your dreams?
Do your homework - some estancias are just private homes that begrudgingly rent rooms for profit, others are campy circuses that bring in buses of camera-snapping tourists - but do not miss a chance to live out your cowboy dreams in the Argentine pampas.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!If being free of expensive and unsecured credit card debt will help you live your dreams, then start taking names and making commitments.
Now in your moment of glory, which country deserves your respect -- the one that offered nothing to your parents and forced them to leave or the one that took you all in and gave you the opportunity to live out your dreams?
Do your homework - some estancias are just private homes that begrudgingly rent rooms for profit, others are campy circuses that bring in buses of camera-snapping tourists - but do not miss a chance to live out your cowboy dreams in the Argentine pampas.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 neopolitan dreams 的文章

随机推荐