日期:2016 年 01 月 17 日
  一、选不同类单词
  1.A.howB.sixC.eightD.ten
  2.A.grapeB.pearC.bananaD.some
  3.A.duckB.pigC.wantD.chicken
  4.A.inB.onC.underD.we
  5.A.redB.funnyC.greenD.black
  二、单选
  1.&____dogs can you see?&I can see seven.
  A.How  B.What  C.How many
  2. &I have___apple.&Me too.
  A.an  B.a  C.some
  3.&Who&s that man?&He&s my___ .
  A.mothe  B.father  C.sister
  4. &Do you like oranges? &______
  A.Yes, I do.  B.No, I do.  C.Yes, I don&t
  三、选中文意思
  1.Can I buy a pencil?
  A.我能买一支钢笔吗?  B.我能买一支铅笔吗?
  2.It has a long nose and a short tail.
  A.它有一个长长的鼻子和一条短短的尾巴。  B.它有一个小小的鼻子和一条长长的尾巴。
  3.Do you like pears?
  A.你喜欢梨吗?  B.你喜欢桃吗?
  四、选答句
B.Sure. Here you are.
C.It&s on the desk.
D.She&s my sister.
E.Thank you.
F.I have six.
G.I&m from China.
H.Yes, I do.
  1.Who&s that girl?()
  2.Have some fruits.()
  3.Do you like dogs?()
  4.Let&s watch TV.()
  5.Can I have a pear, please?()
  6.Where&s my ruler?()
  7.How many crayons do you have?()
  8.Where are you from?()
《教科版四年级下册英语期末模拟试题》摘要:et&s watch TV. 5.Can I have a pear, please? 6.Where&s my ruler? 7.How many crayons do you have? 8.Where are you from?...: ◇
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-关于四年级下学期英语期末考试卷分析
来源: 作者:佚名
&&&&试卷摘要:
用切实的评价手段,规范小学英语的教学。这些年,小学英语教学越来越受到各级领导以及社会、家长的重视,但由于没有落实到位的评价手段,希望能使用各种切实的评价手段,督促各学校抓实英语课堂教学,规范英语教学常规,提升学校的英语教学质量。2、重视音标教学。教师在英语教学中要有意识地教授学生一定的语音知识,逐步教会学生能正确熟练地读出符合读音规则的单词,能借助音标正确读出单词。这样有助于学生记忆单词,同时也有
四年级下学期英语期末考试卷分析
一、&&&& 基本情况
今学期参加小学四年级英语检测的总人数为34人。
二、&&&& 考试试题的特点:
1.注重英语基础知识的考查
考查侧重学生的语言交际能力。&试卷主要体现了考查学生基础知识为主要目标的命题原则,坚持依据于课本,但又避免教材中机械的知识,对于一些学生必须掌握的基础知识作为重点考查的内容(如语音、词汇、短语、句型等),因为这些知识的掌握能更好地为今后的英语学习打下坚实的基础。
2.突出语言的交际功能
英语作为语言,是一种交际的工具。&学习语言是为了交际。小学英语教学不仅要教给学生一些最基本的语言知识,而且要教给学生运用语言的方法和能力。
3.渗透了能力考查的要求
关于四年级下学期英语期末考试卷分析:无论是考试还是考查在问题设计上,增加了对学生阅读理解能力和活用语言能力的考查。
二、试卷的总体情况
1、听力;主要考查学生对字母或字母组合的发音掌握情况。目的在于通过字母及字母组合相同的发音让学生掌握一定的发音规则,从卷面上看得分还可以。这和平时学生们的领读有关。2 笔试。学生在本部分做的也可以,虽然学生之间有差异,但是基本能体现学生平时的学习水平。
三、几点教学建议
1、运用切实的评价手段,规范小学英语的教学。这些年,小学英语教学越来越受到各级领导以及社会、家长的重视,但由于没有落实到位的评价手段,希望能使用各种切实的评价手段,督促各学校抓实英语课堂教学,规范英语教学常规,提升学校的英语教学质量。
2、重视音标教学。教师在英语教学中要有意识地教授学生一定的语音知识,逐步教会学生能正确熟练地读出符合读音规则的单词,能借助音标正确读出单词。这样有助于学生记忆单词,同时也有助于学生发音准确,为学生以后的学习打下坚实的基础。
3、加强词汇教学。包括基本单词拼写,词义记忆,语用功能的训练,在平常的教学中一定要落实。词汇是文章、句子的基本单位,词汇量的大小,将直接关系到学生能否流利地运用英语进行交际;能否熟练地用英语读和写;从阅卷所反映的问题看,在今后的教学中,在加强拼读与拼写的同时,应帮助学生进行有意识记忆。避免学后即忘。所学英语知识一定要反复巩固。
4、基本的句型教学一定要与语境相结合。进行句型操练时,要坚持&四位一体&,即话题、语境、结构、功能相结合。抓住话题,联系语境,明确交际功能。
总之通过对学生的综合评价,可以更好的指导我们今后的教学。
同类热门::
四年级英语期末模拟试卷汇总&&
2014年小学四年级英语期末考试试卷册&
Hi! 已经为您找到更多关于
的试卷 最新试卷请点击:
下载此试卷的人还下载
上一套试卷: 下一套试卷: 没有了
版权声明:本站在建设中引用了互连网上的一些资源并对有明确来源的注明了出处,版权归原作者所有。如转载本站内容,请注明出处。四年级下册英语期末试题及答案
四年级下册英语期末试题及答案
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
四年级下册英语期末试题及答案&部分(40)一、Listen and choose.(听录音,选出你所听到的单词& 共5)(&& ) 1. A. lunch&&&&&&&&&&& B.math&&&&&&&&&& C. class(&& ) 2. A. slippers&&&&&&&&& B.sneakers&&&&&&& C. pototoes(&& ) 3. A. cucumber&&&&&&& B.cloudy&&&&&&&&& C.cool(&& ) 4. A. windy&&&&&&&&&& B.rainy&&&&&&&&&& C.sunny(&& ) 5. A. these&&&&&&&&&&& B. those&&&&&&&&& C.shoes二、Listen and choose.(听录音,选答语补全句子& 共5)(&& ) 1.What’s the weather _____ in Beijing?&&&& A ./&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. likes(&& ) 2.----What colour is your_____?&&&&&&&&& ---- ____________.&&&& A. shirt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. T-shirt&&&&&&&&&&&& C.skirt(&& )3.Let’s go to the_______ to have some chicken.&&&& A. TV room&&&&&&&&&&& B. art room&&&&&&&&&&& C. canteen(&& ) 4.It’s _____ in Harbin.A.windy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cloudy&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hot(&& ) 5.This is the ______A.music room&&&&&&&&&& B.computer room&&&&& C.teacher’s desk三、Listen and choose.(听录音,选择所听句子的最佳答语& 共5)(&& ) 1. A.Yes,they are.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes,they aren’t. (&& ) 2. A.It’s my t-shirt.&&&&&&&&&&& B. No,it’s not.(&& ) 3. A. Thank you.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes.(&& ) 4. A. They are goats.&&&&&&&&&& B. They are goat.(&& ) 5. A. It’s 11 o’clock.&&&&&&&&&& B. Eleven.四、Listen and number.(听录音,给图片标上序号&& 共5) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) 五、Listen and judge(听句子,与所听内容一致的“T”不一致“F”&& 共5)(&& ) 1.The canteen is on the second floor.(&& ) 2. These are your baby pants.(&& ) 3. Are they sheep?& ---Yes,they are.(&& ) 4. My socks are white. Xk b1 .co m(&& ) 5.It’s7:00.It’s time for breakfast.六、Listen and colour.(听录音,给图片涂上颜色&& 共5)1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& 七、Listen and tick“T”or“F”.(听录音,判断正误&& 共5)&1.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&& &&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) &&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&& (&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. (&&& )& 八、Listen and write.(听录音,写一写,把下面句子补充完整&& 共5)。1. Look at the&&&&&&&&&& .They are fat.2. The&&&&&&& is pretty, but it’s too expensive.3. I want a water watermelon and&&&&&&&& bananas.4. --- Mr monkey, is it cold?&&&& ---No, it’s not. It’s&&&&&&&& .5.We have a new&&&&&&&&&& room.笔试部分(60)一、&Read and find.(读一读,选出不同类的单词&& 共5)(&& ) 1. A.gym&&&&&&&&& B.TV&&&&&&&&&& C. TV room&& (&& ) 2. A.boots&&&&&&&& B.pants&&&&&&&&& C.jeans& (&& ) 3. A.warm&&&&&&&& B.cold&&&&&&&&& C. dress(&& ) 4. A.fat&&&&&&&&&& B.duck&&&&&&&&& C.rabbit&& (&& ) 5. A.rainy&&&&&&&& B.windy&&&&&&&& C.seven二、Look and write.(看图,写单词&&& 共5)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &三、Watch and judge.(仔细观察,判断划线部分读音是否一致,一致的“T”不一致“F”&&& 共5)(&& ) 1. A. nose&&&&&& B. home&&&&&& (&& ) 2. A. pig&&&&&&&& B.bike(&& ) 3. A. cat&&&&&&& B.cake&&&&&&&& (&& ) 4. A. music&&&&&& B. B. student(&& ) 5. A. egg&&&&&&& B.red&&&& 四. 看图,根据句意选择正确的单词&& 共5)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.boots&&&& B.expensive&&&& C. library&&&&&& D. snowy&&&&& E. How many1. _______ pears?-----Two.2.The skirt is 100yuan,very& _______ .3.Today is _______.Put on your _______.4.Go to the ________ . Read some books.
五. Read and find.(读一读将右栏前的序号写在相应问句前的括号内&& 共5)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B(&& ) 1.What time is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. It’s on the second floor. (&& ) 2.Are they goats?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, you can. (&& ) 3.Whose is this T-shirt?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s eight o’clock.&&&&&&&& (&& ) 4.Where is the music room?&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.It’s Amy’s.(&& ) 5. Can I wear my new shirt today?&&&&&&&&& E. Yes,they are.
六、Read and choose.(选择&& 共5)(&& ) 1. ----How much is this pretty dress?&&&&&&& ---- ____________.&&& &&&& A. It is 98 yuan.&&&&&&&&&&& B.They are 98 yuan.&&&& C.Great.(&& ) 2.It’s rainy today. Let’s _____!&&&& A. go to the playground&&&&& B. play football&&&&&&& C. watch TV(&& ) 3. ----Can I help you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- ____________.&&&& A.Yes. How much is it?&&&&& B.It’s pretty.&&&&&&&&&& C.You are welcome. (&& ) 4.----Where is the TV room?&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- It’s on the _____ floor.&&&& A. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. first&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. two(&& ) 5.----Is this your T-shirt?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ----_____________.A. No,it is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Yes, it is.&&&&&&&&& C. Yes,it isn’t. 七、Read and match(读一读,连线&& 共5)1. What are these?& ---They are cats.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Take off your jackets.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. It’s hot today.I can wear my T-shirt.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Go to the canteen.Eat some noodles.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. It’s windy .Hold on to your hat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八、Read and number. (读一读,排顺序& 共5)(&& )& What colour is it?(&& )& Is this your sweater?( 1& )& Where is my sweater?(&& )& Black.(&& )& No,it’s not.( 7& )& It’s my sister’s.(&& )& Whose is it? 九、Read and match.(看图回答问题& 共5)1. How many hens ?&&&&&&&&&&&& & 2. Is this your art room?&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& 3. What’s the weather like?&&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&&&& 4.Are they horses?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& What time is it?&&&&&& & 十、Put the words in the right order.(连词成句& 共5)1. Is& cold& it&& (?)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. your& That& computer& is& ( .) &&&&&&&& 3. time& English& It’s&& for& class( .)&&& 4. are&& much&& How&&& they ( ? )&& & 5. What&& is&&& colour&& it&& ?& &&&&&& 十一、Read and fill in the blanks。(短文,选择合适的句子补全对话。共5)Amy:&&& Hello.Chen Jie: Hi,Amy! ___________Amy:&&& Not much.Chen Jie: _____________________Amy:&&& It’ rainy.& How ahout Linyi?Chen Jie: ____________Amy:&&& Oh,no,my pictures!Chen Jie: What’s the matter ,Amy?Amy:&&& It’s windy now . ___________ Bye!Chen Jie: OK._______A. What’s the weather like in Shanghai?B. GoodbyeC. What are you doing? D. It’s sunny today.E. I have to close the window.十二、Read and judge.(读短文,判断正“T”误“F”。共5)& Dear Grandma,&&&& Thank you for the new sandals. They are cool. It is hot in Tancheng. It’s sunny too. I can wear my new sandals. I have a new T-shirt. My old T-shirt is too small.&&&& I want to buy a new dress.It’s ninety-nine yuan.It’s very pretty. I think it’s cheap.What is the weather like in Harbin?Is it hot?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Chen Jie(&& ) 1. It is cold in Tancheng.(&& ) 2. Chen Jie has a new T-shirt.(&& ) 3. The T-shirt is pretty.(&& ) 4. Sarah wants to buy a new dress.(&& ) 5. It is hot in Harbin.
附:材料及参考答案。听力部分一、1.lunch&& 2.sneakers&& 3.cucumber&& 4.sunny&& 5.shoes(& A&&& B&& A&& C&& C )二、1.What’s the weather like in Beijing?2.----What colour is your T-shirt?&&&&&&&&& &&& 3.Let’s go to the canteen to have some chicken.4.It’s windy in Harbin.5.This is the teacher’s desk.(&& B&&&& B&&&& C&&&& A&&&& C&& )三、1.Are they ducks? 2.Is this your dress?3.Can I help you?4. What are they?5.How many cows do you have?&& (&& A&&&& B&&&& B&&&& A&&&& B&& )四、 1. Go to the library . Read a book.2. Go to the playground. Play football.3. Put on your slippers.Dance in your room.&&&&&& 4. Feed the hens.5. Wash your shirt.(&&&& 2&&&& 3&&&& 1&&&& 5&&&& 4&& ) 五、 1.The canteen is on the first floor.2. These are your baby pants.3. Are they sheep?& ---No,they aren’t.4. My shoes are white.5.It’s7:00.It’s time for breakfast.(&&& F&&&& T&&&& F&&&& F&&&& T&& )六、 1.The& oranges& are orange.&&& 2.I like the& brown& rabbit.& 3.I have a& yellow& sweater.& 4.This apple is& red .&& 5.What colour is it?It’s& blue .七、 1.Today is rainy.&&&&&& 2. Go to the library . Read a book..& 3.Look,,I have a new jeans.& 4. Hold a lamb.&&& 5. It’s three o’clock.&&&& (&& T&&&& F&&&& T&&&& F&&&& T&& )八、 1. Look at the cows. They are fat.2. The shirt is pretty, but it’s too expensive.3. I want seven bananas.4. --- Mr monkey, is it cold?&&&& ---No, it’s not. It’s warm.5.We have a new music room.笔试部分一、 1. B&&&&&& 2. A&&&&&& 3.C&&&&&& 4.A&&&&&& 5.C二、 1.pig&&&&& 2.apple&&&& 3.dog&&&& 4.fan&&&&& 5.skirt三、 1.T&&&&&& 2.F&&&&&&&& 3.F&&&&&& 4.T&&&&&& 5.T四、 1.C&&&&&& 2.B&&&&&&& 3.D&&&&&& 4.A&&&&&& 5.C五、 1.C&&&&&& 2.E&&&&&&& 3.D&&&&&& 4.A&&&&&& 5.B六、 1.A&&&&&& 2.C&&&&&&& 3.A&&&&&& 4.B&&&&&& 5.B七、(连线题略)八、( 2&&&& 4&&&& 1&&&& 3&&&& 5&&&& 7&&&& 6 &)九、1.Three. / 3.&&&&& &2.Yes , it is. /Yes.& 3. It’s cold. / Cold. 4.No,they aren’t.& / No.5.It’s nine o’clock. / Nine o’clock.十、& 1. I s it cold?&&&&& 2. That is your computer.&&&&& 3. It’s time for English class.&4. How much are they?&5.What colour is it?十一、1. C&&&&& 2. A&&&&& 3. D&&&&& 4. E&&&&& 5. B十二& 1. F&&&&&& 2. T&&&&& 3. F&&&&& 4. T&&&&& 5. F
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-2222583
笔试部分(40分)I.根据给出的首字母写出单词,使句子意思完整。(5%)1. ---Where’s the Hongfa Temple? ---Let’s look at the m______.2. You can take a plane at the a___________.3. I like the D_______ Boat Festival because it’s in s_________.4. The hospital is on the l_______, it’s not on the right.II. 选择填空。(10%)(
)1. Where’s the bus stop? It’s ______ the right.
)2. What do you do _____ Easter?
)3. Christmas is _______ December.
)4. --- Excuse me, where is the Bank of China? ---___________.A. Thank you
B. It’s over here
C. I don’t know(
)5. --- How does Candy go to the City Stadium?
--- She goes to the City Stadium ________.
A. on foot
B. once a week
C. on Monday(
)6. English is my favourite ________.
B. festival
C. subject(
)7. ---What do you do at Easter? ---We _________.
A. eat rice dumplings
B. eat moon cakes
C. eat chocolate eggs(
)8. ---When’s Chinese New Year? ---It’s in ______.
C. summer(
)9. People make a lantern from a(n) __________.
C. pumpkin(
)10. The children like ________ boat races.
B. watching
C. watchesIII. 找出下列句子的问答句,把编号写在横线上。(12%)A. Why
ID:4-1260006
一. 笔试部分 (40分)
I. 判断下列单词划线部分发音是(T)否(F)相同。(6分)
)2. autumn
)4. driver
)6. elephant
II. 选择最佳答案, 将答案的编号填入括号里 (9分)
)1. -----How______ do you set the table?
-----Once a day.
)2. Look! Mary is______ rubbish in the bin.
A. throwing
B. can throw
)3. Where are you from?
-----I______
ID:4-1260005
笔试部分(40%)
I.单项选择。(10分)
)1. What’s the weather ______ today?
)2. ---Where are you ________? I’m from Harbin.
)3. Chocolate and sweets are not good _____ our teeth.
)4. You have a fever. You need to see a _______.
A. teacher
C. policeman
)5. ________ eat or drink in the library.
ID:4-1260004
笔试部分 (40%)
I. 单项选择。(10分)
)1. Does Tom hang up his clothes in the evening? Yes, he _____.
)2. I usually wash my clothes _____ Sunday.
)3. It’s time ____ school.
)4. Ben must _______ his homework at home.
A. finishes
B. finishing
C. finishs
)5. Mary _______ good habits.
ID:4-1260003
Writing (40%)
I. 填单词,完成句子。(5%)
1. What’s your t__________ number?
2. There are some beautiful flowers in the v______.
3. We should go d_________ quickly when there’s a fire.
4. Bees help the flower make new s________.
5. A plant needs soil, water and l________.
II. 选择填空。(10%)
)1. ---What’s this? --- It’s ________.
B. tomatoes
C. a carrot
)2. What will you do ____ the future?
ID:4-1260002
I. 判断下列单词划线部分读音是(√)否(×)相同。(4分)
)3. duster
II. 选出与所给句子意思相符的选项。(6分)
) 1. Everyone likes Tim Lee. He has good manners.
A. He never throws rubbish in the bin.
B. He is always rude.
C. He never gives his seat to old people on the bus. D. He is noisy in class.
) 2. It is time for an English class. The teacher is coming into the
ID:4-1260001
二. 笔试部分 (40分)
I. 选出划线部分与所给单词含有的发音相同的单词,将编号填入括号里。(4分)
II. 选择填空。(8分)
)1. __________the matter, John?
B. What’s
__________ eat lots of chocolate and sweets.
ID:4-1206581
一、 根据英文单词,写出中文意思。(每小题1分,共14分)
1. once _______ 2. twice _______ 3. habit _______ 4. polite ________
5. noisy _______ 6. choose ______ 7. winter ______ 8. warm ________
9. holiday _______ 10. beautiful ________ 11. medicine ________
12. surface _______ 13. chocolate _______ 14. inside _______
二、根据中文,写出英语单词。(每小题1分,共16分)
1.早的 _______ 2. 晚的_______ 3. 无礼的_______ 4. 医院_______
5. 走廊__________ 6. 垃圾_________ 7. 应该 __________
8. 不应该___________ 9. 便条_________ 10. 做完 __________
本资料免点下载
ID:4-892982