I don't know when we shall start.
(改为复合句)
I don't know (
)。(三个填空)
I don't know when we shall start.
I don't know ( when )( to )( start )。
你的题目好像弄错了,是改为简单句吧
你给的句子含有when引导的宾语从句,它本身就是一个复合句,
而改之后的句子是由&疑问词when+to do&构成的不定式短语作宾语,它是一个简单句.
的感言:谢啦
其他回答 (3)
shall we start
when to start
I don't know when we shall start. 此句中的when we shall start 作为句中的宾语,是宾语从句
将复合句改为简单句
I don't know when we shall start. (改为复合句)
I don't know ( )( )( )。(三个填空)
填when/to start.应该是改为简单句。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家把简单句改为复合句,符合局改为简单句_百度知道
把简单句改为复合句,符合局改为简单句
7i hope that i will pass the exam this time 8ask him his age,,t know how we can help him3have you decided where you are going to spend your holidays,13we heard someone was singing in the next room14we found that he was a good boy,4i have no idea when to have a sports meet5i saw the boys playing football on the playgrond6do you hear someone knocking at the door,t know what i will do 10i don&#39,t know how i can get to the station11they want to know where they will go,t know which sweater i should choose,9i don&#39,15i don&#39,12they saw that an old man was running after the dog in the street,2we don&#39,1could you tell me how to go to the mearest hospital,
提问者采纳
t know how to
help him 3have you decided where to spend your holidays,t know how
to get the station 11they want to know where to go,t know what to do 10i don&#39,1could you tell me how i can
go to the nearest hospital, 7i hope to pass the exam this time 8ask him what is his age,(这句只能在从句中变成简单句), 13we heard someone
singing in the next room 14we found him a good boy,t know which sweater to choose, 2we don&#39, 9i don&#39, 4i have no idea when i can have a sports meet 5i saw the boys who were playing football on the playground 6do you hear someone who is knocking at the door, 15i don&#39, 12they saw
an old man
running after the dog in the street,
其他类似问题
复合句的相关知识
其他1条回答
t know how to help him 3have you decided where to spend your holidays,t know how to get to the station 11they want to know where to go,t know what to do 10i don&#39,1 could you tell me how I can go to the mearest hospital, 7i hope to pass the exam this time 8you can ask him his age,, 13we heard someone
singing in the next room 14we found him a good boy,t know which sweater to choose, 2we don&#39, 9i don&#39, 4i have no idea when we have a sports meet 5i saw that the boys were playing football on the playgrond 6do you hear that
is knocking at the door, 15i don&#39, 12they saw an old man
running after the dog in the street,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁改为简单句英语_百度知道
改为简单句英语
1、Mike isn't at home now.He went the countryside (合并为一个简单句)Mike ____ ____ _____the countryside
提问者采纳
Has left forLeave for动身去某地
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We enjoy ourselves on our trip.改为同义句怎么改?还有I hope I can go with you.改为简单句怎么改?_百度知道
We enjoy ourselves on our trip.改为同义句怎么改?还有I hope I can go with you.改为简单句怎么改?
提问者采纳
We enjoyed the tripCan I go with you,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 简单句变复合句 的文章

随机推荐