更新时间:
评分:7.7分
下载次数:3万
喜欢【That s Not My Name】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.13万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:Red Ink&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:186161&&分类:歌曲&&语言:英语&&大小:4.76 MB&&时长:05:12秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:7.7分
介绍:《That s Not My Name》 是 The Ting Tings 演唱的歌曲,时长05分12秒,由作词,作曲,该歌曲收录在The Ting Tings2008年的专辑之中,已累积试听超过3万次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手The Ting Tings吧!
◆ 本页是歌曲That s Not My Name歌曲LRC歌词下载页面,如果您想下载That s Not My Namemp3,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想在线试听这首歌曲就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手The Ting Tings的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ That s Not My Name的永久试听地址是/play/186161.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有求The Ting Tings 唱的 Thats Not My Name
歌词翻译?
求The Ting Tings 唱的 Thats Not My Name
歌词翻译?
09-10-27 &
That's not my name 这不是我名字Four letter word just to get me along 四封信只是让我变得更加孤独It's a difficulty and i'm biting on my tongue and I 这是一个困境,我咬自己的舌头I keep stalling, keeping me together 我不断拖延,让我在一起People around gotta find something to say now 周围的人现在发现有些可说的了Holding back, everyday the same 抑制自己,每天都是如此 Don't wanna be a loner 不想做个孤独者Listen to me, oh no 听我说,oh不I never say anything at all 我不再说任何事But with nothing to consider they forget my name 不用考虑任何事  但他们忘记我的名字(ame, ame, ame) They call me 'Hell' 他们叫我'地狱'They call me 'Stacey' 他们叫我'史'They call me 'her'他们叫我'她'They call me 'Jane' 他们叫我'简'That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字They call me 'quiet girl' 他们叫我'安静的女孩' But i'm a riot 但我很骚乱Mary, Jo, Lisa 玛丽祚,丽莎Always the same 总是相同的That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字I miss the catch if they throw me the ball 我错失了捕捉 如果他们丢给我球I'm the last chick standing up against the wall 我是最后一个站起反对墙壁的小孩Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring 跟上,落后,这些步骤他们令我感到沉闷 Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now 现在经过盛装扮后然后坐在栅栏上So alone all the time and i 晚上经常感觉很孤独 Lock myself away 把自己封锁起来Listen to me, i'm not 听我说,我不是Although i'm dressed up, out and all with 虽然我盛装打扮了Everything considered they forget my name 所有得事都考虑了 但他们忘了我的名字 (ame, ame, ame) They call me 'Hell' 他们叫我'地狱'They call me 'Stacey' 他们叫我'史'They call me 'her' 他们叫我'她'They call me 'Jane' 他们叫我'简'That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字 They call me 'quiet girl' 他们叫我'安静的女孩' But i'm a riot 但我很骚乱Mary, Jo, Lisa 玛丽祚,丽莎Always the same 总是相同的That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字Are you calling me darling? 你叫我亲爱的吗? Are you calling me bird? 你叫我小鸟吗?Are you calling me darling? 你叫我亲爱的吗? Are you calling me bird?你叫我小鸟吗?Four letter word just to get me along 四封信只是让我变得更加孤独It's a difficulty and i'm biting on my tongue and I 这是一个困境,我咬自己的舌头I keep stalling, keeping me together 我不断拖延,让我在一起People around gotta find something to say now 周围的人现在发现有些可说的了Holding back, everyday the same 抑制自己,每天都是如此 Don't wanna be a loner 不想做个孤独者Listen to me, oh no 听我说,oh不I never say anything at all 我不再说任何事But with nothing to consider they forget my name 不用考虑任何事  但他们忘记我的名字(ame, ame, ame) They call me 'Hell' 他们叫我'地狱'They call me 'Stacey' 他们叫我'史'They call me 'her' 他们叫我'她'They call me 'Jane' 他们叫我'简'That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字They call me 'quiet girl' 他们叫我'安静的女孩' But i'm a riot 但我很骚乱Mary, Jo, Lisa 玛丽祚,丽莎Always the same 总是相同的That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字I miss the catch if they throw me the ball 我错失了捕捉 如果他们丢给我球I'm the last chick standing up against the wall 我是最后一个站起反对墙壁的小孩Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring 跟上,落后,这些步骤他们令我感到沉闷 Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now 现在经过盛装扮后然后坐在栅栏上So alone all the time and i 晚上经常感觉很孤独 Lock myself away 把自己封锁起来Listen to me, i'm not 听我说,我不是Although i'm dressed up, out and all with 虽然我盛装打扮了Everything considered they forget my name 所有得事都考虑了 但他们忘了我的名字 (ame, ame, ame) They call me 'Hell' 他们叫我'地狱'They call me 'Stacey' 他们叫我'史'They call me 'her' 他们叫我'她'They call me 'Jane' 他们叫我'简'That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字 They call me 'quiet girl' 他们叫我'安静的女孩' But i'm a riot 但我很骚乱Mary, Jo, Lisa 玛丽祚,丽莎Always the same 总是相同的That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字That's not my name 这不是我名字Are you calling me darling? 你叫我亲爱的吗? Are you calling me bird? 你叫我小鸟吗?Are you calling me darling? 你叫我亲爱的吗? Are you calling me bird?你叫我小鸟吗?
请登录后再发表评论!分类学习站点
Day To Day
所属专辑:Sounds from Nowheresville (Deluxe Edition)
演唱人:The Ting Tings
来源 From:
If you wanna be with some oneWhen you wannaplay in the sunIf you wanna share what you findWhen you got a lot in your mindYou can see what you wanna saySee what you wanna sayWhen you gotta be somewhere elseIf your gonna travel the worldIf you wanna send me a lineWhen you got a lot in your mindYou can do what you wanna do?Because everyday when you mean itRespect itPut it out deglect itTalking trhew a face itTear it upReplace itWin someLose someFind out we use someBandles and have fun some in you and counting onYou can be my friend if we haden't been in commonHonesty trouble we assuming toDepend onYou can be my friend if you wasn't such a fightYes staying in love taking a diveYou could've been a good friend in mindDay To Day.......When you need some to blameWhen you know they'll be there againIn a world rest of the weI gotta find some other tingDo what you wanna beSo you took it out on some onMost of them can't be undoneIf you wanna turn up the lightsIf you think care for things rightDo what you wanna feelBecause everyday when you mean itRespect itPut it out deglect itTalking trhew a face itTear it upReplace itWin someLose someFind out we use someBandles and have fun some in you and counting onYou can be my friend if we haden't been in commonHonesty trouble we assuming toDepend onYou can be my friend if you wasn't such a fightYes staying in love taking a diveYou could've been a good friend in mindDay To Day.......You keep causeYou can't go if you fallYou'll know how I feelBe for realstaying in love taking a diveyou could've been a good friend in mindChazz where you going here asumming to depend onHonesty trouble you could've been a good friend and myDay To Day......
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&TheTingTings简介一个由两个人组成的英国独立流行音乐组合。他们在2007年电视转播的英国格拉斯顿伯里音乐节(GlastonburyFestival)上的出色表现,在流行乐坛上拥有了一批专注的拥护者,代表作品《That'sNotMyName》在上榜首周就获得了英国单曲榜冠军。&组合成员<p...
The Ting Tings专辑列表
The Ting TingsDay To Day歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供

我要回帖

更多关于 the ting tings 的文章

随机推荐