英语作文纠错 各位帮帮忙 A Diaryon saturdayy January 28 Sunny

A Page From Li Meng’s DiaryThursday, January 23SunnyToday I was so happy to know that I did quite well in my last week’s science exam. Thanks to Daniel, he taught me a new way of going over lessons. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
A Page From Li Meng’s DiaryThursday, January 23SunnyToday I was so happy to know that I did quite well in my last week’s science exam. Thanks to Daniel, he taught me a new way of going over lessons. It is called “map idea”.Because of the map idea, I’ve learned how to find out the main idea in every lesson. And in my mind I can draw a map of all the important knowledge I need to remember. It’s really goo&& D. I can remember so much in that way.I never thought of changing the way of my study before. I used to complain about my poor memory, but now my memory has become good because of the map idea. It made my study much easier and more enjoyable. I realized learning how to learn well is the most important for us students.小题1:There was a science exam in Li Meng’s class &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.小题2:Daniel taught Li Meng a good way to study. That is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.小题3:Li Meng &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&complain about his bad memory.小题4:Li Meng has learned a new way of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&lessons.小题5:It is the most important &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&how to learn well.
小题1:last week小题2:map idea小题3:used to小题4:going over/reviewing his小题5:to learn/know/study/realize试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了他的朋友丹尼尔教给他的一种新的学习方法,并详细的介绍了这种学习方法的学习效果。小题1:根据第一段that I did quite well in my last week’s science exam.描述,可知填:last week小题2:根据第一段Thanks to Daniel, he taught me a new way of going over lessons. It is called “map idea”.可知填:map idea小题3:根据最后一段I used to complain about my poor memory,描述,可知填:used to小题4:根据Thanks to Daniel, he taught me a new way of going over lessons.描述,可知填:going over/reviewing his小题5:根据I realized learning how to learn well is the most important for us students.可知填:to learn/know/study/realize点评:本题中个别小题不能直接从文中找到答案,需要自己根据相关内容分析总结。一定要弄懂全文后再动手解答问题。书写答案时,注意首字母大写。为避免不必要的错误,只要能使用原文的就尽量使用原文回答问题,自己总结的答案注意人称和数的变化,要符合语法规则。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
At last, the mid-term exams are over. You’ve done the hard work, but you can’t relax. You have to prepare for the next exams. Do you hate exams? If you do, you are not alone. Students in other countries hate them as well.Luckily for them, British students have fewer exams than Chinese students. And they only have them once a year. Every summer they take a test in each subject. Each test lasts about an hour. These exams don’t count for much, even if a student does really badly they still progress to the next grade. When the results come out, they are then placed in an end-of-year report. The report is sent to the child’s parents. It describes how the student studied at school.This report is private, so only the teacher, the student and his or her parents see it. This means that the students don’t know how other students scored(得分) in the test. Some students choose to tell each other, but others keep it secret.Parents’ meetings are held twice a year, at the end of winter term and then at the end of the summer term. Children go along with their parents to meet their teachers privately and discuss their performance at school.小题1:For British students, the school life is &&&&&&&&than that of Chinese students.A.more relaxingB.much tenserC.more boringD.much harder小题2:The underlined phrase “don’t count for much” means&&&&&&&&&&&A.难以计数B.不太重要C.期望不多D.难度不大小题3:Which of the following is NOT true for British students?A.They have exams once a year.B.They don’t know their classmates’ scores.C.Parents’ meetings are held at the end of the terms. D.They like to tell each other their scores
Walk to school every day? That will work, but not if you like sleep in. If you like bad smells and crowding(拥挤), the bus might be your best Choice. But why not a bicycle? A bicycle will get you there faster than your feet and will save your money. This is why you see more bicycles than any other kind of transportation in China, about 500 million of them. That’s close to one for every two people in the whole country. But if you survey your class at school, you may will find a higher rate(比率). Bicycles became popular because they are fun for people and at the same time help develop a strong body. No vehicle is better than a bicycle for enjoying an autumn weekend outside the city with parents or friends. You can travel on small, quiet paths. You also can park your bicycle beside the path wherever you want to stop to admire the beauty. Cycling every day helps people build with city healthier hearts and stronger muscles(肌肉). Scientists say a 30-minute ride every day can help you lose weight. Today, bicycles also are popular with city planners. They see bicycles as a good way to reduce heavy traffic. Unlike buses, bicycles produce no exhaust(尾气) and don’t burn energy. Many countries are encouraging more daily use of bicycles.小题1:What’s the main subject of the passage?A.Pollution reductionB.Pollution of bicycleC.Transportation of ChinaD.advantages of bicycling小题2:Which of the following statements may NOT help convince of bicycles?A.Bicycling makes people strongerB.Bicycles can travel on narrow pathsC.Many bicycles are stolen every yearD.Bicycles seldom(很少)get stuck in traffic jams小题3:The following paragraph is taken from the article above. Which paragraph should it follow?&& South Korea expects a 10% increase in using bicycles by 2011. They say that could cut the cost of oil(石油)by $1.4 billion(十亿)during that period.A.Paragraph 1B.Paragraph 2C.Paragraph 5D.Paragraph 6小题4:We can tell from the story that _____A.all Chinese students ride bicyclesB.if you ride a bicycle for 30 minutes a day, you’ll be thinnerC.there are no bicycles that burn energyD.you can’t enjoy beautiful views unless you ride a bicycle小题5:Which of the following thing is a vehicle?A.A trainB.A chairC.An orangeD.A television
A person has been badly injured in a car accident. It is necessary to give him a transfusion (输血) because he has lost much blood in the accident. However, special care must be taken in selecting new blood for him. If the blood is too different from his own, the transfusion can kill him.There are four basic blood groups: A, B, AB and O. A single test can tell us a person’s blood group. Everybody is born with one of these four blood groups. People’s blood group, like hair colour, is inherited (继承) from parents. Because the substances contained in each group are different, transfusion must be given carefully. Basically, A and B cannot be mixed. A and B cannot receive AB, but AB may receive A or B. O can be given to any other group, so it is often called the universal donor. On the contrary, AB is sometimes called the universal recipient (接受者). However, before being given the transfusion, patients usually receive only salt or plasma (血浆) until their blood can be matched as exactly as possible. In this way, it is possible to avoid any bad results of the transfusion.There is a relationship between our blood groups and our nationalities. Among the Europeans, about 42 percent are blood group A while 45 percent are blood group O. The rarest is blood group AB. However, some American Indian groups are nearly 100 percent blood group O.小题1:Which of the following shows the correct relationship in blood transfusion? (→ =" giving" blood to) 小题2:Usually, before being given a transfusion, ________.A.a person needs to receive salt or plasma firstB.a person needs to have a good restC.a person needs to have a lot of food and waterD.a person needs to find the person with the same blood group as him小题3:The third most common blood type among the Europeans is _______.A.AB.BC.ABD.O小题4:Which is NOT right according to the passage?A. A person’s blood group depends on his parents.B. There is only one kind of blood group in a person’s body.C. About 13 percent of the Europeans have blood group AB.D. Most of American Indians can be universal blood donors.小题5:Which is the best title for the passage?&&A.Blood transfusionB.Blood groupsC.Car accidentsD.Blood group and nationalities
The London Olympic Games are coming soon. This summer, Chinese sports fans will be able to watch the exciting games in 3-D on CCTV.When you watch 3-D movies or TV, you have to wear a special pair of glasses. The 3-D glasses make the people and the things on the screen look like they are in the room with you.3-D, means having three *dimensions: *width, height and *depth. 3-D technology is based on the way the human brain and eye work. Because the *pupils of a person’s eyes are about 6.5cm apart, when we look at something, each eye sees it from different *angle. Our eyes send the two pictures to our brain, and the brain puts them together. The small difference between the picture from the right eye and the picture from the left eye make us see depth. While watching 2-D films, we don’t have to wear the special glasses. We see the pictures in two dimensions, each eye get the same information. This is because there is only one way of watching it. So the aim of 3-D technology is to get a different picture into each eye of the person. It uses two film *projectors. One *projects a left eye picture and the other projects a right eye picture. When we are in the cinema, we can see different pictures in each eye at the same time with the help of the 3-D glasses. While watching 3-D films, we feel that we are actually in the same environment as the things we are watching. However, some people are against watching 3-D films. One of the reasons is the 3-D glasses makes the screen of the film or TV look darker. It is bad for eyes. What’s more, people with eye problems may get headaches if they spend too much time watching 3-D movies, because their brains need to work harder to “read” the pictures. &小题1:Paragraph 3 mainly tells us __________. A.how we see things in 3-D B.how we watch the Olympic GamesC.how 3-D films are made D.where we watch 3-D films or TV小题2:When we watch a 2-D film, each of our eyes get ________ information. A.noB.differentC.darkD.the same小题3:Which is the following is right according to the passage?A.We don’t have to wear 3-D glasses if we watch games in 3-D on TV.B.The 3-D technology is based on the way the human ear and eye work.C.All the people can have fun watching 3-D movies or TV for a long time.D.3-D glasses make us see different pictures in each eye at the same time.小题4:Why are some people against watching 3-D films? Because ____________.A.they make them more excited or sadderB.3-D glasses make the screen look darkerC.3-D films make all people get headachesD.they dislike watching the Olympic Games
Tony Buzan’s grades were going down at university. Disappointed with his low marks, he went to the library to find a book on how to use his brain. He was directed to the medical section. Confused, he said to the librarian, “I don’t want to take my brain out, I just want to learn how to use it.” Her reply was simple: “There’s no book on that.”“I thought to myself,” says Buzan, “if I buy a little radio, I get an instruction manual (说明书). If I buy a microwave, I get an instruction manual. But for the most important machine in the world, no instruction manual?”Fifty years later, Buzan has become the world’s leading speaker on the brain and learning. In the late 1960s, he invented the mind map, a visual representation of thought processes. This kind of thinking has become a popular tool for planning, organizing, problem solving, and communicating across the world. He has since authored and co-authored over 100 books that have appeared in more than 30 languages.“I think in most cases, people use less than 1 percent of their brains,” he says.But how do you expand this 1 percent? How do you become the best student you can be?According to Buzan, the answer is simple. You take a section of whatever it is that you are trying to learn, he says, and you read it for its essence (精髓、要素). Then you make a mind map of all the important details. For a truly effective mind map, you start with a colored image in the center of your page. Draw the first image that comes to mind on the topic you are mind mapping. Branch off from your central image and create one of your main ideas. From your main branches draw some sub-branches and from those sub-branches you can draw even more branches. He emphasizes that you should use plenty of images and colors as these help with memory recall and encourage creativity.By using this visual format (形式), according to Buzan, your mind will begin to make associations that will help you remember more information for longer periods of time.Buzan believes that traditional note-taking methods, such as lists and summaries, do not stimulate the brain’s recall capacity or ability in the same way. Because of this, students will often find themselves locked away in their rooms for hours, trying hard to memorize separate details. Buzan believes that for a more effective and lasting way of studying, you must first understand how your brain works.“Everyone is born smart,” he says. “You just have to learn how to learn.”小题1:What is the main purpose of the first two paragraphs?A.To show that Tony Buzan was worried about his study.B.To invite us to think about the importance of manuals.C.To prove that the mind map is a useful tool for the brain.D.To show why Tony Buzan studies the brain and learning.小题2:What does the word “stimulate” mean in the passage?A.Excite.B.Improve.C.Encourage.D.Affect.小题3:What can we infer from the passage?A.If we learn the mind map, we will become the best student.B.The mind map will help your brain connect separate details. C.The mind map will be more effective if we put more details in it. D.We will solve the problem if we make connections between ideas.小题4:What is the best title for the passage?A.How to make the mind map?B.Is the mind map widely used?C.Can your memory be mapped?D.Is the mind map helpful in thinking?
题型:完形填空
Everyone is talking about bird flu. Yes, it is a very dangerous illness that could make people very sick. It will be some months still before we have good medicine 1 bird flu. But that doesn’t& mean you can’t do anything to prevent(预防)it now.&& So far, all the people who have caught bird flu have been those who touched sick chickens or their &2 . So it’s a good idea for people &3 living chickens.“People&&4 &go to the markets to buy living chickens to eat, but now they have to change& that habit(习惯),” said Peter Cordingley, a WHO expert(专家). But if you do touch a sick bird, remember 5&your hands carefully with soap right away .& Experts also say having good habits and a healthy body will help you &6 &safe from bird flu. For example, do not buy or eat birds that &&&7&&. Do not eat anything that has touched raw(生的) meat. Also, don’t forget to open your windows often and exercise every day. &&8 &enough sleep is also very important for beating illness. If you feel sick, see a doctor as soon as possible. 9 , no one in China has bird flu. But WHO says children under 12 years old could easily get sick with bird flu. Try to stay away from people who have the flu, and always cover your mouth and nose when you 10 &.小题1:A.toB.forC.atD.in小题2:A.housesB.droppings(粪便)C.eggsD.food小题3:A.to stay out ofB.to stay offC.to stay overD.to stay away from小题4:A.are used toB.used toC.usedD.have used to小题5:A.washesB.to washC.washingD.washed小题6:A.keepB.to getC.gotD.keeping小题7:A.has been checkedB.have been checkedC.has checkedD.have not been checked小题8:A.GetB.HaveC.GotD.Getting小题9:A.In the pastB.From then onC.Since thenD.So far小题10:A.laughB.coughC.cryD.Sleep
题型:完形填空
完形填空. Many middle school students like &&1&&very much.But& 2 &Friday they must& go to school.So on saturday they &3 &at home and watch TV from morning to night.They don't know it's bad for their& eyes.Usually children like to eat fish.meat and chicken,don't 1ike vegetables &4 &fruit.They don't know that &5 &more& vegetables and fruits i s &6 &&than eating meat. At school the children only do a few minutes of sport or &7&do any sport.The students must know it& isn't& good for&&&8&&&health,too. We already think of ways to keep &9 &.We must eat &10&&vegetables and fruit,do enough(足够)sport every day.And we should watch TV and read in right wavs.小题1:A.watch TVB.watch the TVC.watching TVD.watching the TV小题2:A.on Monday andB.on Monday and onC.from Monday andD.from Monday to小题3:A.stayB.1iveC.sitD.1eave小题4:A.andB.withC.orD.but小题5:A.buyingB.eatingC.gettingD.keeping小题6:A.goodB.betterC.badD.worse小题7:A.oftenB.sometimesC.usuallyD.never小题8:A.themB.theyC.theirD.theirs小题9:A.healthB.healthyC.busyD.free小题10:A.moreB.muchC.a lot ofD.1ittle
If you have a bottle of water recycled(再利用) from urine(尿), would you drink it? Astronauts at the ISS may soon do so.NASA(美国航空航天局) said it would use a high-tech machine to recycle wastewater at the ISS. The machine will recycle water for washing hands, shower water, water for brushing teeth and even urine to make drinking water. It will save millions of dollars each year.At present, each ISS astronaut uses about 4.4 liters(升) of water every day. It costs about 24 million dollars a year to send water up to the ISS. A liter of water costs about $ 11,000.The machine will be sent to the ISS later. NASA hopes it will recycle about 93% of all the water used on the station.Will the water be clean? Different chemicals will be put in the wastewater. The water will be heated to 130℃ to kill bacteria(细菌). Scientists say that the recycled water is thousands of times better than the water from a city tap.小题1:NASA will use a high-tech machine to recycle wastewater at the ISS to ______.A.protect the ISSB.make the astronauts work harderC.provide better water and food for the astronautsD.save the cost of sending water up to the ISS小题2:At present it costs NASA about ______ dollars to transport water up to an astronaut at the ISS a day.A.4.4 thousandB.11 thousandC.48.4 thousandD.24 million小题3:Scientists plan to get rid of bacteria in the wastewater by ______.A.freezingB.heatingC.shakingD.precipitating(沉淀)小题4:The passage mainly tells us something about ______.A.water recycling at the ISSB.the International Space StationC.a high-tech machineD.the cost of NASA小题5:Which of the following sentences is TURE?A.The recycled water is much better than that from a city tap.B.The high-tech machine will recycle all the water used on the station.C.The ISS astronauts use more water than us.D.The high-tech machine can only recycle urine to make water.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮我改一下作文Sunday 28th Dec.SunnyToday it's sunny day.I am very happy,beacause today we have a holiday.Now I am writing a diary on the computer.But I don't know how to do it .I know I can.Ok,start and write.This morning ,I watched cartoons.They were very good.I liked the cartoons very much..Suddenly the doorbell was ringing.I opened the door.It was Aunt.I was very happy.My aunt went to the Holland.Yesterday she came back.She buy something from Holland to us.She said to us about her trip.She visited many countries.We were very happy.
Today it's a sunny day.I am very happy,because today we have a holiday. Now I am writing a diary on the computer.But I don't know how to do it .I know I can.Ok,start and write. This morning ,I watched cartoons.They were very good.I liked the cartoons very much.. Suddenly the doorbell was ranging. I opened the door.The woman outside the door who was my aunt.I was very happy.My aunt has been to the Holland.Yesterday she came back.She has bought something from Holland for us.She talked with us about her trip.She has visited many countries.We were very happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 on saturday 的文章

随机推荐