八下英语课文翻译文章求助(翻译下)

求以下英语短文翻译
求以下英语短文翻译 5
What Is Sadmess?

Feeling down? Got the blues? Everyone gets sad. Yes, everyone you’ ve ever met. Some people have sad feelings just once in a while, and others may have sad feelings pretty often, more than half of all teenagers go through a sad period at least once a month.

Sadness is the emotion people feel when they’ re lost something important, or when they have heen disappointed about something, or when something sad has happened to them or to someone else. When they’ re lonely, people often feel sad.

It’ s very important for people of any age who have sadness to get help. When they do, they can get better quickly. Sometimes talking about what has made you sad helps the sad feeling melt away. There is always somebody to talk to when you are sad. Sometimes medications can help sadness heal. Sometimes both of these things can be useful.
什么是悲伤?
情绪低落?心情郁闷?每个人都会伤心。是的,每个人都曾经与悲伤相遇。有的人只是短暂的伤感,而有的人却经常的感到悲伤,一半以上的青少年在一月之内至少要经历一段情绪低落期。
悲伤是人们失去一些重要东西或者他们对某些东西失望或者他们或者他们身边的其他人发生一些不高兴的事时所表现出的一种情感。 当他们感到孤独是,人们往往感到伤感。
每一年龄段的人在悲伤时都需要得到帮助,这点非常重要。得到帮助了,他们就能恢复的更快。有时说出是你的伤心事,可以帮助你去除你悲伤的情绪。因此总有人和你说话当你不高兴时。有时,药物治疗也能帮治愈伤痛。这两样都非常的有用。
其他回答 (1)
是说悲伤的利弊 很简单
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
英语全能特训中心初级美语听说读写全能训练。¥598元/年
全站英语学习资料无限制下载、听说读写训练平台无限制使用。¥198元/3个月
终身有效、永不过期的VIP会员。¥1980元/终身
打开手机支付宝客户端扫描以下二维码,直接购买VIP会员服务。
It was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle, which is so unusual for the 4th of J a day for fireworks and celebration honoring our country's independence. That day, little did I know that I was soon to receive a very special message from the most unusual messenger.It was early in the afternoon and I was seriously busy refinishing some very old windows out on my back porch. All of the doors and windows throughout my home where open, letting in the light and fresh air.My life was certainly going through some changes. Only a month before, I had been struggling with a relationship that I knew needed to change form. A few days earlier I had said my goodbyes. I had always heard that when one door closes another door opens, but I didn't know if I was fully prepared to step into the new door that was presenting itself so quickly. You see, I was finally realizing that the dearest male friend that I had ever known, was the soul mate I had been looking for my entire life. What a shock to my senses this was! I had always thought of myself as an intuitive person, but I didn't see this one coming. It was like I had a veil pulled over my eyes. Needless to say, I was filled with bliss from this new awareness. But also scared and a bit unsure at the same time. They say that the chance of someone single in their mid forties finding true love, is like finding an old vintage &oat penny& in a jar full of pocket change--highly unlikely. (What do 'they' know :-)I knew in my heart that my friend Kirk was a soul mate, but my head was swimming in some type of fear that I couldn't really fully understand. So, I did what I do when I need to process so many emotions. I worked on something tangible in the physical world that needed to be fixed.As I was refinishing the old window frames, I began to notice layer after layer of different colored paint. It seemed like I was going through the generations of a family tree as each layer was exposed. Each of the colors of paint was sharing a story about different cycles in my life. As each layer exposed itself, I had some sort of revelation. I can't really tell you every thought that went through my mind, but it seemed so very revealing at the time.There came a point when I was so full of thought that I knew I needed to take a break. So, I decided to walk into my magical dining room where the beautiful stained glass windows surrounded my favorite plants. It was at that very moment when something unusual caught my eye. I have always had an affinity for butterflies and love to watch them outside, but this was the first time I had ever seen one indoors. &Wow!&, I thought to myself. &This is the most unusual looking butterfly.& I have seen Monarch butterflies up close, but never one like this before. So I slowly walked up to take a better look. I was in awe. This butterfly was so very large, black, white, and orange and incredibly beautiful. He seem much calmer than I was for sure.I wondered, &Now, what does a person do with a butterfly in their home?& I can tell you what I thought. I was concerned that he was going to die if he stayed inside any longer. It is unnatural for a butterfly not to be free. So, I wondered what to do.Just then I heard thoughts in my head telling me to fill myself with love and then to place my hand beside this radiant butterfly. So I did just that. As I was feeling this incredible sense of love oozing from my being, I watched him so intently while pressing my hand close to him against the window pane. In my amazement he slowly and steadily crept over to my hand and I watched him carefully step right into the center of my palm. I was motionless and in shock. Why would a butterfly as unusually beautiful as this one come inside my home and end up in my palm?Just then I heard another thought fill my senses, and this time it seemed to be coming from the Butterfly!&Trust dear one. Trust your life and trust your heart. Here you are with the door open, and the light is shining the way. I am here to show you that you now have your independence. Do with it as you wish. In going through the door before you, your life will have more freedom than you have ever known before.& This was so weird. I had this incredible peace fill every inch of my being. I just knew this butterfly was sent to me as a messenger, to tell me that my love for my wonderful friend and soul mate Kirk, was perfect, so not to fear.I slowly walked the twenty-five or so steps through my dining room and out onto my front porch. The butterfly contently lay in the palm of my hand, not about to leave until he knew I received my message. At the point of mutual acknowledgement I raised my hands to the sky and watched as the butterfly so elegantly ascended from my palm up into the sky.I stood there for a while and watched him circle the yard, as if he was smiling back at me, saying his goodbyes. I thought to myself, &What a magical messenger indeed.& From that moment on, I have never turned back.This soulmate story was published in,& Romancing the Soul, True Soul Mate Stories from around the World and Beyond.& Find over 60 stories of soulmate connections and an explaination of various types of soulmates.
我要回复这个帖子
第楼 作者: 创建:
在西雅图,7月4号是不平常的一天,是烟火的一天,荣誉 和庆祝我们国家独立的一天,这天阳光明媚,我一点也不知道不久会接到来自最不寻常的使者的非常特殊的信息。
午饭后,我正忙碌在房后修整一些非常老的窗户,遍及我的家的门和窗户都打开了,让光线和新鲜空气进入。 我的生活一定要经历一些改变,一月前我一直同一种我知道需要改变形式的关系斗争,几天前我已经说了再见。我总是听说一个门关闭后另一个门打开,可是我不知道我能否那么快的有准备走进一个新门。要知道,我最后认识到我曾经认识的最亲密的男性朋友是我一生中一直寻找的心心相印的伙伴。这些对我的思想是极大的震动!我总是把自己看做是没思维的人,但是我不知道怎样产生了这些想法,这好像我拉了一块面纱朝向眼睛。
无须说,这些新意识使我充满狂喜,同时也有一点不踏实的害怕。人们说四十岁左右的单身找到他们的真爱,就像一个人找到一个充满古币的罐子一样——高概率的不可能。 我知道在我的心中科克是我心心相印的伙伴,但是,我的头由于一些不太理解的害怕而不停的摇动,所以我就致力于现实世界中需要整理的具体工作——当我需要去处理太多情绪问题时经常去做的。 当我修整老窗户框时,我注意到那些不同颜色的漆层,随著每一层被揭露,我好像在审读我家族的每一代。每一种颜色的漆都承受着在我生命循环中的一个故事。每揭露一层,我有一些认识,我不能十分讲出什么认识,但当时它却是一种明显的显示。
通常,当我充满太多想法时我需要停下来,因此我决定走进我的迷人的饭厅,那里,美丽的彩色玻璃被我的可爱的植物所环绕。就在此刻我看到了一些极不寻常的事情,我一般总是喜欢蝴蝶,并喜欢在外边观察它们,但是这是我第一次在室内看到它。“ 哇”我对自己说“
“这是看起来最不寻常的蝴蝶”我曾经仔细看过帝王蝴蝶,但是,在以前从没一个像它,所以慢慢的走近仔细的观察。我非常敬畏,这个蝴蝶非常大,具有黑色,白色以及橘黄色和难以置信的美丽,她似乎非常的安静,比我想象的还要安静。 我想“一个人在自己的家中能对一个蝴蝶做什么呢”,我可以告诉你我的想法,如果它停留在我的室内太久,我关心它是否能死。一个蝴蝶没有自由是不自然的。我不知能做点什么。
就在此时,我听到在我的耳朵有个声音告诉我要充满爱,然后把我的手放在这个容光焕发的蝴蝶旁边,于是我这样做了,我就感到难以置信的爱的感觉从我的生命中溢出,我十分专注的观察它同时把我的手按在窗玻璃上靠近它,我十分吃惊的看到它慢慢地蜷伏在我的手中,我看著她一步一步仔细的走进我的手掌中心。我一动也不动,处在吃惊之中。为什么这样一个不寻常的蝴蝶要走进我的家死在我的手掌中呢?
就在此时,我又听到另一种声音进到我的耳朵,这一次似是发自蝴蝶。
“相信亲爱的人,相信你的生命相信你的心,这里你已经打开了门,光照耀着路,在这里我要显示现在你能独立,带著独立性做你愿意做的事,在通过门之后,你会有比你以前曾经知道任何时候都多的自由” 这太荒诞了。一种难以置信的平静充满了我的全身,,我只知道这个蝴蝶是派给我的使者,来告诉我一切都好,我对我美好朋友的爱,对心心相印的科克的爱是完美的,因此不必害怕。
我慢慢地走了大约二十五步穿过饭厅出去到了房前,蝴蝶满足地躺在我的手掌中,直到他知道我接受了他的信息才想离开,相互信任中,我把手举向天空,看著他优雅地升向天空。
我在那里站了一会,看着他在院子里盘旋,仿佛朝我微笑,跟我再见,我对自己说,“一个多么迷人的使者啊”从那瞬间我再没回转。 这个心心相印的伙伴的故事发表在“罗曼灵魂,来自和超越世界的真实的心心相印伙伴的故事”找到超过60个与心心相印有关的故事和各种类型心心相印伙伴的解释。
非常谢谢, 太及时。
It was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle, which is so unusual for the 4th of J a day for fireworks and celebration honoring our country's independence. That day, little did I know that I was soon to receive a very special message from the most unusual messenger在西雅图,7月4日是极不寻常的一天,阳光明媚,一个用烟花和庆祝来纪念我们国家的独立的日子.那天,在毫不知情的情况下从一个非同寻常的人那里受到了一条特别的信息.It was early in the afternoon and I was seriously busy refinishing some very old windows out on my back porch. All of the doors and windows throughout my home where open, letting in the light and fresh air.午饭之后,我正在忙着装修房后的一些非常老的窗户.我家所有的门和窗户都开着,这样可以让阳光和新鲜的空气进来.My life was certainly going through some changes. Only a month before, I had been struggling with a relationship that I knew needed to change form. A few days earlier I had said my goodbyes. I had always heard that when one door closes another door opens, but I didn't know if I was fully prepared to step into the new door that was presenting itself so quickly. You see, I was finally realizing that the dearest male friend that I had ever known, was the soul mate I had been looking for my entire life. What a shock to my senses this was! I had always thought of myself as an intuitive person, but I didn't see this one coming. It was like I had a veil pulled over my eyes.当然了,我的生活也在改变着.就在一个月前,我一直同我知道的需要改变形式的关系斗争,几天前,我告别了这种斗争.我常常听说当一扇门关上的时候总会有另一扇门打开,可是我不知道自己是否完全准备好很快进入这扇新门.要知道,我已经意识到曾今认识的最亲密的男性朋友,恰恰是我一生都在寻找的灵魂的伴侣.对我的思想来说是多大的一个振动啊!我一直认为自己是一个没有思想的人,但是我不知道这是怎么产生的.这就像在我的双眼蒙上了一层面纱.Needless to say, I was filled with bliss from this new awareness. But also scared and a bit unsure at the same time. They say that the chance of someone single in their mid forties finding true love, is like finding an old vintage &oat penny& in a jar full of pocket change--highly unlikely. (What do 'they' know :-)无需说,这个新的意识使我充满的狂喜.但同时也使我感到害怕和一丝的不确定.人们说四十岁左右的单身能够找到自己的真爱就像一个人找到一个充满古币的坛子一样——相当不可能。I knew in my heart that my friend Kirk was a soul mate, but my head was swimming in some type of fear that I couldn't really fully understand. So, I did what I do when I need to process so many emotions. I worked on something tangible in the physical world that needed to be fixed.我知道在我心里我的朋友柯克是灵魂的伴侣,但是我的头畅游在一种我不能够真正理解的恐惧之中。应此,当我需要处理太多感情的时候我就做我该做的,我致力于处理现实生活中需要处理的一些具体的工作。As I was refinishing the old window frames, I began to notice layer after layer of different colored paint. It seemed like I was going through the generations of a family tree as each layer was exposed. Each of the colors of paint was sharing a story about different cycles in my life. As each layer exposed itself, I had some sort of revelation. I can't really tell you every thought that went through my mind, but it seemed so very revealing at the time.当我重新装修老式的窗框的时候,不同颜色的漆层,一层层掉落,每一层都像在审视我们家族的每一代。每一层颜色的漆就像在分享我生命中不同阶段的故事。每揭露一层我都有一些认识,我真的不能说出掠过我思维的每一个想法,但当时它确实一种明显的显示。There came a point when I was so full of thoug2ht that I knew I needed to take a break. So, I decided to walk into my magical dining room where the beautiful stained glass windows surrounded my favorite plants. It was at that very moment when something unusual caught my eye. I have always had an affinity for butterflies and love to watch them outside, but this was the first time I had ever seen one indoors.通常当我充满想法的时候我需要的停下来。因此,我决定走进我那迷人的餐厅,那里,彩色的玻璃窗被我所喜欢的植物围绕。此刻,一些极不寻常的事物,吸引了我的眼球。我一向喜欢蝴蝶而且喜欢在外面观察它们,但这是我第一次在屋子里看蝴蝶。&Wow!&, I thought to myself. &This is the most unusual looking butterfly.& I have seen Monarch butterflies up close, but never one like this before. So I slowly walked up to take a better look. I was in awe. This butterfly was so very large, black, white, and orange and incredibly beautiful. He seem much calmer than I was for sure.哇!这是外表最为奇特的蝴蝶了,我以前仔细的观察过帝王蝶,但是从来没有见过这种的。所以,我慢慢的走近好好看了一下,我震惊了,这只蝴蝶是那么大,黑白橘黄三色相间无比美丽。他似乎真的很沉静,比我认为的要更加沉静。I wondered, &Now, what does a person do with a butterfly in their home?& I can tell you what I thought. I was concerned that he was going to die if he stayed inside any longer. It is unnatural for a butterfly not to be free. So, I wondered what to do.我想知道,现在,一个人养这么大一只蝴蝶在家干吗呢?我可以告诉你我的想法。如果他呆在家里时间再长一点的话,他将会死去。对于一只蝴蝶来说没有自由是违背自然规律的。所以,我想知道因该干点什麽。Just then I heard thoughts in my head telling me to fill myself with love and then to place my hand beside this radiant butterfly. So I did just that. As I was feeling this incredible sense of love oozing from my being, I watched him so intently while pressing my hand close to him against the window pane. In my amazement he slowly and steadily crept over to my hand and I watched him carefully step right into the center of my palm. I was motionless and in shock. Why would a butterfly as unusually beautiful as this one come inside my home and end up in my palm?就在这时一个想法告诉我去发扬我的爱心,把手放在这只蝴蝶的旁边。我这样做了。这时我感受到了一种无可预测的爱的意识从我的脑海中流出来,我热切的关注着这只蝴蝶,将手放在了靠近他的那个玻璃窗户上。令我惊讶的是我仔细注视着他慢慢的,稳定的,爬过我的手走向了我的掌心。我毫无察觉而且非常震惊。为什麽这只蝴蝶从我家里出来,在我的手掌中结束生命的蝴蝶能有如此不同寻常的美丽?Just then I heard another thought fill my senses, and this time it seemed to be coming from the Butterfly!&Trust dear one. Trust your life and trust your heart. Here you are with the door open, and the light is shining the way. I am here to show you that you now have your independence. Do with it as you wish. In going through the door before you, your life will have more freedom than you have ever known before.&就在那个时候我听到了脑中的另一个想法,这次,想法似乎来自这只蝴蝶!请相信亲爱的孩子,相信你的人生和你的内心,这里的门为你打开,道路洒满光芒。在这里我要告诉你的是你现在拥有了独立。做你想做的吧,穿过你眼前的这道门,你的人生将比以前更加自由。This was so weird. I had this incredible peace fill every inch of my being. I just knew this butterfly was sent to me as a messenger, to tell me that my love for my wonderful friend and soul mate Kirk, was perfect, so not to fear.这个很奇怪,这种无可预测的宁静充满了我的全身每一寸,我知道这只蝴蝶是上天派给我的一个信使,来告诉我一切都好,我和我的死党,我的灵魂伴侣之间的爱是完美的,无需害怕。I slowly walked the twenty-five or so steps through my dining room and out onto my front porch. The butterfly contently lay in the palm of my hand, not about to leave until he knew I received my message. At the point of mutual acknowledgement I raised my hands to the sky and watched as the butterfly so elegantly ascended from my palm up into the sky.我慢慢的走了25步左右穿过餐厅来到前面的阳台上。蝴蝶安静的躺在我的手上迟迟不愿来开知道他了解到我收到了信息。为了表现我成熟了,我把蝴蝶拿起来,我骄傲的注视着他从我的手中起飞,飞翔遥远的天空。I stood there for a while and watched him circle the yard, as if he was smiling back at me, saying his goodbyes. I thought to myself, &What a magical messenger indeed.& From that moment on, I have never turned back.我站在那里好一会了,看着他在我的院子里飞来几圈儿,好像他在我的背后朝我微笑,向我说再见,我对自己说,确实是一个奇幻般的信使。从那时起,我再也没有转身回来。This soulmate story was published in,& Romancing the Soul, True Soul Mate Stories from around the World and Beyond.& Find over 60 stories of soulmate connections and an explaination of various types of soulmates.这则灵魂伴侣的故事刊登在“来自世界各地的浪漫的灵魂,真实的灵魂伴侣故事”找到了60多个灵魂伴侣的故事连载一起来诠释不一样的灵魂伴侣。翻译英文文章,求高手帮忙翻译下,小弟急用Quality of the e-mail list & E-mail campaigns are most effective when targeted at recipients wheremore is known than just an e-mail address. Existing customers are a good fit for e-mail communications because the offer_百度作业帮
翻译英文文章,求高手帮忙翻译下,小弟急用Quality of the e-mail list & E-mail campaigns are most effective when targeted at recipients wheremore is known than just an e-mail address. Existing customers are a good fit for e-mail communications because the offer
Quality of the e-mail list & E-mail campaigns are most effective when targeted at recipients wheremore is known than just an e-mail address. Existing customers are a good fit for e-mail communications because the offers can be tailored based on their purchase history, registered products or stated preferences.■ Design and measurement of the e-mail & Including desired customer behavior when opening the e-mail, clicking on certain links and converting to a registration or purchase.■ Consistency with other campaigns and corporate branding guidelines & Including the use of rich text or html-based e-mails, which draw the recipient’s attention and use familiar branding that can drive read and response rates.■ Frequency of communications & While it is often tempting, organizations want to ensure that they do not overuse e-mail and ensure that they explicitly offer customers an interaction channel to alter or discontinue e-mail subscriptions.Along with direct e-mail offers, e-mail newsletters can be an effective means by which to communicate with both prospects and customers. Newsletters provide useful information to consumers, which can build credibility and loyalty, while also providing important links for creating a purchase opportunity.Internet SolutionsInternet technologies continue to gain importance as an essential component for multi-channel marketing by acting as a communications medium and a method to inexpensively facilitate transactions and process orders. The nature of Web technologies also provides tracking and reporting mechanisms that offer marketing executives a wealth of information, including trend analysis and real-time analytics.Of the many ways in which the Internet improves marketing processes, three key areas are important to this discussion:1
As demonstrated previously in the deployment scenario, the Internet complements other marketing channels by providing an information-rich, low-cost means for customers to interact with a selling organization.2
Web technologies can facilitate the collaboration among the marketing content, campaign development and deployment teams. This collaborative environment can be used to quickly create virtual teams composed of multi-company, multi-disciplinary resources.3
Finally, the Internet can provide a centralized console for the management, operation and reporting of marketing campaigns. When these elements are combined, such as in a self-service customer portal, the efficiency and effectiveness results are very high.
电子邮件列表质量&电子邮件方式最有效指出是在锁定收件人是可以获得更多的电子邮箱地址.常惠客户很适合电子邮件通信,因为提供者可以根据顾客的购买历史记录,登记的产品或者说偏好做出适应的调整.■电子邮件的设计与制定:包括考虑客户打开邮件点击链接注册与购买时的习惯.■协调其他活动和公司品牌的指导方针:包括使用丰富的文本或HTML格式的电子邮件,来吸引收件人的注意,并使用熟悉的品牌提高阅读和回应率.■沟通频率:值得注意的是,组织要确保他们不会过度使用电子邮件,并确保他们明确地为客户提供一个改变或停止电子邮件订阅交流的渠道,.与直接电子邮件相比,电子邮件通讯也是一种沟通双方的前景和客户的有效手段.时事通讯向消费者提供有用的信息,它可以建立信誉和忠诚度,同时也提供创造购买机会的联系.互联网解决方案 因特网技术在作为沟通媒介和便捷简单的汇报和处理订单的手段,继续在立体营销中有着重要的地位.Web技术的性质,还提供了跟踪和报告机制,可以为市场营销管理人员提供的大量信息,包括趋势分析和实时分析.互联网提高营销过程的许多方面,有三个关键领域在这次讨论中很重要:1在部署方案以前,互联网补充了其他营销渠道,包括提供丰富信息,低成本方法以利于顾客与售货机构进行沟通.2 Web技术,可以促进市场营销的内容之间的协作,团队运动的发展和部署.这个协作环境可用于快速创建多公司,多学科资源,组成虚拟团队.3最后,互联网可以提供一个集中控制台的管理,运作和营销活动的报告.当这些元素结合起来,比如在自助服务客户门户,效率和有效性的结果都非常高.
的电子邮件列表质量&电子邮件运动是最有效的受助对象时,在那里 更多的是已知的不仅仅是一个电子邮件地址。现有客户是一个很好的适合电子邮件通信,因为提供了可以根据自己的购买历史记录的基础上,登记的产品或者说偏好。 ■设计与电子邮件,包括目标客户的行为时,打开电子邮件,在某些环节,并转换为点击注册或购买&测量。 ■与其他活动和企业品牌的一致性准则&r...

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语课文翻译 的文章

随机推荐