1:We go to school every morning.(把we 改为she)2:He can speak englishspeak very well(改为否定句)

七年级英语下册单元检测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册单元检测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册单元检测试题
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
Unit3 topic3根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1. Would you like to h____ dinner with me?&&& 2&& He would like a g_____ of tea.3. Would you like s______ to drink?&&&&&&&&&& 4. May I take your o______?5. Give me two bottles of apple j______.&&&&&& 6. W _____ you like something to eat?7.I often have lunch at home w _____ my parents.8.I have many friends, and they are very f_______ .按要求写出下列各词.1. family _________(复数形式)2.drink______( 第三人称单数形式) 3..we ________(宾格)4.us___________(名词性物主代词) 5.dollar_______(复数形式)6.hamburger_______(复数)&&&&&& 7..friend___________(形容词)& 8..you___________(反身代词)英汉互译。1. two cups of tea ______ 2.. something to drink ___& ___3. some dumplings__&&&&&&&& ___4. have lunch_________ 5..许多种中国食物__&&&&&& 6. 对某人很友好__&&&& ________&&&&&&& 7.一些鱼肉_____&&&&& 8. 一些吃的东西_&& ______& 9.三袋牛奶_____________10.两片面包______________11.五杯茶_______________ 12.请稍等________________13.辣的食物_____________14.我很高兴在这里__________15 在饭馆吃___________16 好主意________________17给你________________18 一块面包________________ 19.点菜________________20.和我去吃饭_______________21.把这图片拿给他__________ 22.两块鱼_______________23.你们随便吃些蔬菜______________24.三箱苹果__________ 25.我乐意去__________26.吃早饭______________27.吃午饭______________28吃晚饭_____________&&& 29.来两快面包如何?_______________30. 先生。你可以点菜吗_________________31. 只要一杯咖啡。_____________________ 32.为什么不出去吃呢?__________________33. 给我一些苹果汁___________________ 34.你觉得那些饺子如何?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 35你要些饮料吗?(两种方法)&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________________&&&  __________________________36. 他要来点什么?(两种方法)_________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 37. 我要一些吃的东西(两种方法)______________________________________________38. 我想要一些鸡肉。(两种方法)_____________________ _________________________39. 你喜欢这些面条吗?____________________ 40.他对我们很友__________________41.为什么不吃点炸薯条呢?(两种方法)___________________ _____________________1. --What would you like?&&&&&   --____A. Yes, thanks B. I'd love to C. Some rice and breads D. Just a cup of tea2. --Let's go and play football. & --That's__&& good idea.   A. a B. an  C. the  D. /3. CWhy____with me?  &&&&&& --All right.  A. don't go  B. not go  C. not to go  D. not going4. --Would you like to come to my house?&&&&&&&&&&&& ____ A. Good idea & B. Great  C. All right &&& D. Yes, I'd love to5. The girl doesn't have___ friends here.  A. many   B. a lot  C. much  D. some6. She___ have___food for lunch. A. doesn't; some B. doesn't; any C. aren't; someD. isn't; any7. --Would you like some orange juice?  -- ___  Apple juice, please.& A. Yes, please  B. OK, I'd like to C. No, thanks    D. I'd would8. Which is different from others( 别的,其它的)?  A. bread  B. rice C. chicken D. milk9. Do you want___ food?  A. any more B. some more C. little more  D. more some10. --May I help you, sir? ___ A. No, you're kind  B. Yes, please  C. Yes, I want two eggs   D. B and C11. Some oranges _____in the basket. Some fish ___ on the table.A. is&&& B. is&& C. are&&&& D. are12. Here ___.A. is some juice B. are two cups of tea C. is two rices& D. are two cup of coffee.13. “ Would you like some milk?”&&&& “ Yes, ____.”A. we do&& B. I am&& C. please&& D. thanks14. They are ____ sweaters. Would you like _____ them?A. their, to look&&&& B. their, to look after& C. they, to look after& D. them, to look after 15. I would like& some water.&&& A. want&& B. like&& C drink&& D. eat16. “How do you like the fish?”& “____”A. Very kind&&&& B. Very delicious&& C. Yes, I like it&& D. No, I don’t like it17. We _____ supper at home.& A. has&& B. has the&& C. have the&&& D. have18. CI’d like some chicken. _____?&&&&& --I want some fish.A. What about you&& B. Do you want some& C. Do you want any&&& D. Here you are19. CDo you like beef or fish?&&&&&&& --______.A. Yes, I like beef.& B. No, I like fish&& C. Yes, I do&&&&&& D. I like fish20. Please give ____ something to eat.&&&& A. I&&& B. me&& C. to me&& D. me to21. Would he _____ to go there now?&&& A. to like&& B. likes&& C. like&& D. liking22. What do you think ____ the coffee?&&& A. in&& B. on&& C. with&& D. of23. What about ___ some _____?A. have, beefs&&& B. have, beef&& C. to have, beef&& D. having , beef24. Would you like to have _____ with ___?A. dinner, I&& B. a dinner, I& C. dinner, me& D. dinners, me25. _____ do you want _____?A. What, to drink&&& B. How, drink&& C. Which, drink&&&& D. Who, drink26.What would you like ____ breakfast?&&&& A. to& &B. for& &C. with& &&D. at 27. Would you like _____ meat?&&& C Thanks, I’d like ______.A. some, some& &B. any, any& &C. some, any& &&&D. any, some28. Would you like _______?A. to some breads& B. have two tea& C. to have two cup of tea &D. two cup of tea 29. ____ you ______ some ________?A. Would, want, tea& B. Do, want, tea& C. Would, like, eggs& D. Do , want, apples30C Would you like to come to my house this evening? - ______. A. Yes, I would. &B. Yes, I do . C. No, thanks you. &D. I’d love to, but I’m afraid not.31.I like oranges, can you ________.A. give one to me& B. give to me one& &C. let me one& &&D. let one me32.I _____ dumplings.&&&& A. not like&& &B. like not& &C. am not like &D. don’t like33.You’re thirsty, _____& have a cup of tea?A. would you& &B. why not you& &&C. why not& &&D. why don’t34._____ I ___ your order?&&& A. Can, help & B. May, for &C. May, take &D. What, for35.- _____ do you _______like the meat? C Very much.A. What& &&B. How& &&C. Where& &&&D. Which36 .―&&&&&& , sir?&&&&&& ―Yes, two glasses of apple juice.&&& A. May I help you B. What would you like to drink C. Help yourself& D. Excuse me37. What about&&&&& ?& A. eat supper& B. to eat supper C. have a supper& D. having supper38.―Can you mend a car?&&&&&&& ―&&&&&& .&& A. Sorry, I don’t think so& B. No, I can’t& C. Sorry, I don’t know&& D. No, I don’t39.&&&&& two cups of tea on the table. A. There is&& B. There are& C. They are& D. Here are40.&&&&&&& some milk in this glass.A. There are& B. There is C. This is D. These are 41. Look! Some meat&&&&&&&& in the box. Some apples&&&&&&&& in the basket.&& A. are B. is C. is&&&&&& D. are42. I have a new glass.&&&&&&& you like&&&&&&& ?&& A. W it&&& B. Do; it&&&&&& C. C it&&&&& D. W the watch43.―&&&&&&& Lily like?&&&& ―Some cakes, please.&&& A. What would& B. What does& C. How would&& D. How does44. Well, would you like&&&&&&&& to drink?&& A. some thing&& B. anything&&& C. some things& D. something45.―How many bottles of water can you&&&&&&& ?&&& ―Two bottles.&&& A. see&&&&&&&& B. look&&&&&&& C. watch&&&&&& D. look and see 46.― How many&&&&&&&& are there on the table?&&&& ―There. &&& A. bottles of orange B. bottles of oranges& C. bottle of orange D. bottle of oranges47 .―Err, what would you like? ―&&&&&& .&&& A. I think so&&&& B. I don’t think so C. I don’t know& D. I know that 48.―What&&&&&&&& a cup of tea?&&& ―No,&&&&&& .&&&& A. thanks&&&&&& B. you’re welcome& C. please&& D. thanks49.―How many pears can he see?&&&& ―Sorry, he&&&&&&&& see&&&&&&& .&&& A. can’t; some&& B. some&&& C. can’t; any&&& D. any50.―Would you like something to eat?&&&&&& ―&&&&&& .&&& A. Yes, give me& B. Here you are& C. No, please&& D. Yes, please51. He’d like&&&&& some tea.&&&& A. to eat&&&& B. to drink&& C. have&& D. drink52.―What’s your favourite drink?&&&&&&& ―&&&&&& .&& A. Hamburgers(汉堡包) B. Noodles(面条)C. Dumplings(汤圆) D. Orange53―&&&&&&&& ―I’d like a glass of milk and an egg.&& A. Would you like some bread? &B. What about you?C. I don’t think so.&&& D. Would you like cakes for breakfast?54.―I’d like a hamburger and some potato chips.&&&&& ―&&&&&& .&& A. No, thanks&& B. You’re right&& C. Me, too&&&&& D. Of course 55. I don’t like meat. What&&&&& you?&& A. for& B. with& C. about& D. like55. She&&&& she likes rice.&&&&& A. say& B. says& C. speak& D. speaks56.&&&&&& would you like?&&&&&&& A. What& B. How& C. What is& D. How is57. She likes apples&&&&&&& she doesn’t like bananas.& A. and& B. so& C. but&& D. or58. Lucy likes drinking&&&&&& .&& A. apple&& B. orange& C. banana& D. pear59.Could you give me&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. two piece of bread B. two pieces of breadsC. two piece of breads&&& D. two pieces of bread60.My father would like&&&&& some coffee. A. to eat&&& B. to drink& C. eat&&& D. drink61.What would you like&&&&&& supper?&&& A. at&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&& C. in&&& D. for.用所给词的适当形式。1. Would you give something ______ (drink)?2. They want to have ______ (dumpling) for breakfast.3. There are two ______ (cup) of coffee on the table.4. Her mother says to them, “Help ______ (you) to some fish.”5. Please give ______ (I) some eggs.&&& 6. He wants ________(have) dinner with me.7. Why not _______( eat) a piece of bread?&&&&&& 8. Let me ________( help ) you.9. ______ your mother _______(like) pears?&& 10. What about something _________(eat)?11. --What _______ your father ______(do)?&&&&& -- He is a worker.12. He never _______(go ) to school.&&&&& 13. Would he like __________(study) English?14. Kids, please help __________(you).15. Tom and Lily, help________________(you). 16 What would you like______(eat) ?17. Please give us three_____(cup)of tea and some bread. 18. May I__________ (help) you, sir?19. Chinese like to eat__________ (dumpling). 20. May I have the same order as__________(her) ?21. They are very______  (friend) to me. 22. I like many_______(kind) of Chinese food.23.Mr Wang is my English teacher, she _____(come) from Shanghai.24.I’m hungry, I’d like something ________(eat).&&& 25.Can you ______(make) a cake?26.What _____ you ___(think) of the milk?& 27.Why not ____ (take) the same order as mine?28.I’m very glad ______ (meet)you here.&& 29.Would you like _____ (have)lunch with us?30 -Two hamburgers.& C OK, please ______(wait) a moment.31 May I ______(study) English with you ?&&& 32 My brother likes _______(drink) coffee.. 句型转换。 1. He would like a bottle of milk. ( 改为复数形式) _____ would like four______ of ______.2. I would like some cakes. (改为一般疑问句)&&& ______ you ______ ______ cakes?3. I want some coffee? (对划线部分提问)&&&&&& ______ ______ you want?4. Do you want to have some rice? ( 改为同义句)&& ______ you ______ to have some rice?5. Give him this cup of tea. (改为否定句)&&&& ______ give him this cup of tea. 6. What do you think of the book?(变为同义句) _____ do you _____ the book?7. I would like some rice for lunch.(就画线部分提问)_____ ______ you _____ for lunch?8. She has beef and a hamburger for supper.(变为复数形式____ ___ ____ and ___ forsupper.9. I like it very much. (就画线部分提问)& _____ ____ you _____ _____?10. Why not have KFC? (变为同义句)&&& What _____ _____ KFC?11. I like hamburgers a little. (提问)___________________12. I'd like to have some fish. ( 提问) _____________________13. Would you like to go to the park with me.? (作否定回答)_______________________14. think, the, what, new, of, do, teacher, you ( 连词成句 ) _______________________15. have, not, some, why, beef( 连词成句) _______________________16.has, Maria, some, milk, eggs, for, two, breakfast (连词成句)17.I would like some noodles. (对划线部分提问)&& ______ _______ you ______?& 18.Kate likes cakes very much.(改为否定句)Kate ______ ____ cakes ______ _______.19.My father is a teacher. (对划线部分提问)&&& ______ ________ your father _______?20.I want to have some coffee.&&&&&&&&& ______ ______ you _____ to have? 根据上句完成下句,使两句意思相同或相近:Can you give the new book to me?&&& Can you _____ _______ the new book? How do you like the fish?&&&&&& ______ do you ______ ________ the fish ?I want to eat something.&&&&&&& I’d like _____ _______ _________. What do you want to eat?&&&&&&&&&& What ______ you ______ to eat ?My father and I often eat out.&&&&&&&&&&& I often eat out ______ my father.补全对话。每空填写一词Lucy: Hi! Mary. Nice to meet you. 1&&& __in,& please. Mary: Hi, Lucy. Nice to meet you.Lucy: Sit 2&&&& __ please. Would you like something to 3&&& ___?Mary: Yes, please give me a glass of tea.&&& Lucy: Any more tea?&& Mary: No,4&&&&&& __.Lucy: It’s time for dinner. What would you like to 5&& _____?Mary: Fish and chicken.&& Lucy: Good. Here you are. 6&&&&& __yourself. Mary: Thank you.Lucy: 7&&&& _ about something to 8&&&& __?& Mary: I’d like a cup of orange 9&&&& ___.Lucy: OK. 10&&&&& __you are..根据情景选择正确答语。(每组可选两个正确答案)(在此插入一幅在商店里的图片)(  )1. 商店里的营业员,饭店里的营业员,当有顾客光临时会说的用语有:A. How are you today?B. What’s the time? C. Can I help you?& D. What would you like?(  )2.当你需要别人帮助时,要用:A. Could you help me?&& B. Can I help you?& C. Can you help me?&& D. I would like ….(  )3. 当别人想帮助或已帮助了你,你要对他说:A. Don’t thank me.&&&& B. Thank you.& C. Thanks very much.D. All right.(  )4. 当你向别人表示想吃(喝)什么时,要用:A. I want to eat (drink).&& B. I’d like… C. What about… D. Take me…( )5.有人对你说“谢谢”,你应当有礼貌地回答:A. You’re welcome.& B. Sure.C. You’re right.&& D. That’s all right.从II栏中选出I栏中的适当答案。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II 1.&&&&&&& May I take your order?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&&&&& Yes, he is.2.&&&&&&& Would you like something to drink?&&&&&&& B.&&&&&& Yes, I’d love to.3.&&&&&&& Would you like some water?&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&& No, thanks. I’m full.4.&&&&&&& Why not play games?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.&&&&& Some porridge for supper.5.&&&&&&& Help yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E.&&&&&& No, thanks. I’d like some tea.6.&&&&&&& What do you think of the meat?&&&&&&&&&& F.&&&&&& Just a cup of tea, please.7.&&&&&&& What would you like for supper?&&&&&&&& G.&&&&& Chicken and a bowl of rice, please.8.&&&&&&& Would you like to have dinner with me?&& H.&&&&& Good idea.9.&&&&&&& Is he friendly to you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I.&&&&&&&& Thanks.10.&&&& Would you like some more cakes?&&&&&&&&& J.&&&&&&& Very delicious.情景对话:&重新排列下列的句子,使之成为符合逻辑的一段对话:_____ Yes, I'm a little hungry.&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ Milk or porridge?& _____ What would you like?&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ I'd like to have a pancake (薄煎饼).& _____ OK. 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ I'd like some porridge. What would you like ?& __①_ Tom, are you hungry ?&&&&&&&&&& _____ Let's go to the restaurant over there together. _____ I’d like milk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____ Oh, let me have the bill.& _____ I'd like two spring rolls(春卷). And you?&&&&& __ No, no. This is on me.你认为正确的顺序是: ___________________ 完形:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AHello, my ___1___ is Joe. I’m from the USA. Now I’m in China with ___2___ parents. I have got many ___3___ here. I like China and Chinese ___4___. I have breakfast at home. I eat ___5___ egg, bread and porridge(稀饭). And I have lunch ___6___ school. I can ___7___ different food ___8___ lunch. I eat rice , meat and vegetables. They are ___9___ food . I have noodles and dumplings(饺子) for dinner at home. I___10___ them very much. Because(因为) most of (……的大部分)the Chinese food are healthy. 1.A. age& B. name& C. school& &D. home& 2.A. I &&B. the& &C. me& &D. my3.A. friends &B. boys& C. girls& D. teacher& 4 .A. drink &B. food &C. fruit& &D. tea5.A. a &B. two &C. an& &D. some&&&& 6.A. in &B. at &C. to &D. on 7.A. has &B. eats& &C. have &D. drink&&&&& 8.A. for &B. on& &C. at& &D. with9.A. new &B. very& &C. much &D. healthy10..A. like& &B. would like& C. would& &D. would like to BLily and Lucy are  __1__  sisters. They are pupils. They __2__ in the Yellow Banana School. They are in the __3__ class. They go to school and come back home __4__ every day. Their teacher, Mr. Green, says to them,'__5__ write ten sentences about ' My Lunch' after school.' __6__, Lucy plays __7__ games with her friends. The next day, Mr. Green says to the class,' all of you write your sentences well. I read __8__ today. But__9__ of them are just the same. Lucy stands up and says,’ Lily and I are twins. We have the same __10__  '1. A. two B. twin  C. good  D. nice2. A. work B. studies  C. study  D. play3. A. one B. two  C. same D. some& 4. A. with  B. away C. in D. together5. A. Like  B. Please C. Will  D. Would6. A. At house B. At home C. In schoolD. Then7. A. TV B. writer C. chair  D. computer 8. A. it& B. her C. him  D. them9. A. three  B. four  C. two  D. one 10. A. supper B. lunch C. breakfastD. mealCIt’s nine __ 1 . Miss Yang is not at home. Li Lei looks ___2 her baby for her. Her baby is only three months old. The baby ____3 eat food. It can only ___4 some milk. Miss Yang gives Li Lei two bottles of milk. At first, all is OK. But at ___5 the baby begins to cry. Li Lei gives it some milk ___6. It looks ___7 Li Lei. Li Lei puts the baby on the bed and puts many things on the bed, ____8. He plays some games and makes the baby laugh. __9 11o’clock, Miss Yang comes ___10. She thanks Li Lei very much.& 1.& A. o’clock&&& B. pens&&&&& C. students&&&& D. orange& 2.& A. at&&&&&&&& B. the same& C. like&&&&&&&& D. after& 3.& A. can&&&&&&& B. can’t&&&& C. want&&&&&&& D. wants& 4.& A. drink&&&&&& B. eat&&&&& C. drinks&&&&&& D. take& 5.& A. half to ten& B. half past ten C. ten past half D. ten to half& 6.& A. drink&&&&& B. to drink&&& C. drinks&&&&& D. eats& 7.& A. at&&&&&&&& B. the same&& C. like&&&&&&& D. after& 8.& A. too&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&& C. very&&&&&&& D. much& 9.& A. At&&&&&&&& B. On&&&&&&& C. In&&&&&&&& D. For & 10.& A. to home&& B. home&&&&& C. at home&&& D. in home理解(A)Mr Li is a worker. He works in a big factory. His wife works in the same factory. Mr Li is nearsighted(近视的). But he doesn’t like wearing glasses when he has his meals.Mr Li has a son. His name is Li Cheng. He is in Class One, Grade Two of Tonghua No. 6 Middle School. He likes talking very much. He often talks about his school and his friend at table(就餐时). Mr Li is angry(生气). “Don’t talk when you have meals.,” Mr Li says to Li Cheng. “Be a good boy.”One day, when they are having supper, Li Cheng sees a fly(苍蝇) in his father’s bowl, he wants to tell his father about it. “dad, there is …”His father looks at him and says, “Stop talking!”After supper his father asks him, “Well, my boy, what is it?”“There is a fly in your bowl. And you have eaten it now.”“Why don’t you tell me earlier?” says his father angrily.根据短文内容,完成下列句子: (5分)1.&Mr Li is a ___________ in a factory.2.&Mr Li often wears _________, but he doesn’t wear them when he has his meals..3.&Li Cheng is a __________ of Tonghua No.6 Middle School.4.&Mr Li doesn’t want Li Cheng _____ when they have meals.5.&Mr Li eats _______when he has supper.&(B)“Which meal do we need most, breakfast, lunch or dinner?” Miss Baker asks. Boys and girls put up their hands.&&& They know the answer!&&&& “What do you think, Jim?” Miss Baker asks.“Dinner!” he answers.&&& “Dinner is the biggest meal of the day,” says Miss Baker. “But I don't think it is the meal we need most.”&&&& Tom puts up his hand,& “Is lunch the meal we need most?”&&& “No,” says Miss Baker& “Breakfast is the meal we need most.”&&& “Why is this so?”&&& “From night to morning is a long time to go without food, "says Ann.&&& “That’s right," says Miss Baker. "We need food every morning." "What may happen(发生) if we don’t have breakfast?" The class have many answers.&&& "We may feel hungry.”&&&&&& "We may not feel like working.”&&& "We may feel sick."&&& "Yes, you are right, says Miss Baker. Now, let's talk about what makes a good breakfast. Give me your answers. I will write them down on the blackboard."&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.& -We don't need _______most, do we?&&&&& - Yes, we do.&&&&&& A. dinner& B. breakfast&&& C. lunch&&&&& D. supper2. ___________ are discussing (讨论) eating.&&& A. The mother and her children&&&&& B. Some of the boys and girls& C. The teacher and her pupils&& D. A group of friends3. Jim thinks ______ is the most important of the three meals.& A. breakfast& &B. lunch& &C. supper& &&&D. afternoon tea4. Why is breakfast the most important meal?A. Because it is the first meal.& B. Because there are usually a lot of nice things to eat.C. Because people like to enjoy food before going to work.D. Because from night to morning is a long time to go without food.5. We may not feel like working. This means that _______________A. we may not do the work well&&&&& B. we may not feel strong enough to workC. we may not want to work&&&&& D. we may not be able to work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&& A clever(聪明的) parrot&& A man has a parrot. It’s blue and green. It can speak like a man. Every morning the man goes to talk with it. But the parrot doesn’t say anything to him . Then one morning the man is angry(生气) with it. He doesn’t give it any food and water. The next morning the man goes to see the parrot again. He says something to it. But the parrot still(仍然) doesn’t speak. At last the man says “Fool!(笨蛋) You are a fool.” Soon he hears(听到) the same words from the parrot. He laughs.(大笑) He loves it very much. It’s a clever parrot.1. The parrot ___ say anything to the man.&& A. don’t want to&&& B. can’t&& C. doesn’t want to&& D. can2. Parrots ____ speak like a man.&&& A. can’t&& B. must&&& C. can&&& D. don’t3. What color is the parrot?&& A. green and black&& B. blue and green& C. yellow and green& D. grey and green4. Which is right?&& A. The man doesn’t want to see the parrot again.& B. The parrot doesn’t say anything.&& C. The man likes the parrot.&&&&&&& D. The parrot can’t speak.5. Why does the man laugh? Because _____.&& A. he likes the parrot very much&&&&& B. the parrot can speak to him&& C. he thinks the parrot is very clever&&& D. he is very angry with it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C& Look at this picture. It is a big picture of a park. There are many children in the park. You can see a river in the picture, too. Near the river there aren’t any flowers, but a lot of trees are near it. In the trees many birds are singing. Some old men are sitting at a table under the trees. They are having tea and talking. Some boys and girls are playing over there. We can also see two boats in the river., one is empty, but the other is full of many children.Are there any people in the river? Let me see. Oh, yes, some young man are swimming now.1.&&&&&&& Are there many people in the picture?&&& ____________________________2.&&&&&&& What’s in the tree?&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________________3.&&&&&&& Where are the old men?&&&&&&&& _____________________________4.&&&&&&& What are the boys doing?&&&&&&& ____________________________5.&&&&&&& What’s in the other boat?&&&&&& ___________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DMany people like cats very much. There are many kinds or cats in the world. Some cats are black. Some are white. Some cats are black and white. But no cat is green.This is a mother cat. She has two babies. They are new born(新出生的)cats. They can’t see anything. They can’t open their eyes. But they can find their mother. They can get their milk.&& 判断正T误F1.&&&&& Cats are all black and white.2.&&&&&&& New born cats can’t see anything.3.&&& A new born cat can find its mother.&&& 4.&&&&&&& Cats are not green.5.&&& All the babies can’t open their eyes..翻译下列句子中的汉语。1. ______ ______ ______ some chicken. (随便吃些鸡肉)2. There are ______ ______ ______ ______ on the table. (三袋牛奶)3. 我有一些桔子,你想喝瓶桔子汁吗?I have ______ ______. Would you like a bottle of ______ ______?4.你晚饭吃什么?&&& ______ do you ______ ______ supper?5. ―Would you like some tea?& ―Yes,______ ______. (一点)6. Help yourself to some____( 鸡肉 ). 7. Don't let me ___________ (等候) too long.8. What do you have for________ (早餐) ?  9. I'm___________ (饱的).10. The hot food in Sichuan is_______ (好吃的).  11 Please______ (拿) it to my office.12. Please give me the same___________ (菜).  13 I like many___________(种类) of food.14 I'm very_______ ( 高兴的) to have dinner with you.   15. I like this______ (饮料).超强纠错。指出错误并在题后横线上改正( )1. I want have supper with you.&& ( )2. Where are their milk?& &&&&&&&&&&&&& A&& B&& C&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&& B&& C&&& D&&&&&&&&&& ( )3. She has the lunch at home.&&&&& ( )4. He doesn’t likes Chinese food.&&&&&&&& A& B&&& C&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&& B&&& C&&&& D&& ( )5. He have bread and milk for breakfast. 6. They are friend& to me. &&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&& C&&& D&&&&&&&&&& A&& B&&& C& D&(& ) 7. They don’t want to drink some milk. ( ) 8. Would you like to go and me? &&&&&&&&&&&&& A&& B&&&& C&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&& C&&&& D. (& ) 9I want to eat some meats.&&& (& )& 10. Do you want two piece of bread?A&&& B&& C&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&& B&&&&&&& C&&& D书面表达 。根据下表的提示,写一篇有关Mike “喜欢和厌恶”(Likes and dislikes)的短文。( 40-50 words)Food&&Drink&&Fruit&&Sports&rice&√&milk&×&banana&√ √&chess&√bread&√ √&juice&√&apple&××&volleyball&× ×noodle&×&coffee&××&orange&√ √&swimming&√参考词汇:√: √√: ××:not… at all ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________根据下列表格,给你的笔友Tom写一封信。 不少于50词。
&Foodlike (√) don’t like(×)&placebreakfast&bread(√)&& porridge (√)milk(×)&&& egg(×)&homelunch&rice (√)&&&& meat(√)noodles(×)& dumplings(×)&schoolsupper&fish (√)&&&& meat(×)&home
Dear Tom,______________________________________________________________________________________________________& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________& ___________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Lei
&文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 englishspeak 的文章

随机推荐