英语高手来来来我们贺新年来!!!帮我翻译一下

英语高手来来来来!!!帮我翻译一下
英语高手来来来来!!!帮我翻译一下
On May 27, 1995, our life was suddenly changed. It happened a few minutes past three,
36 my husband, Chris, fell from his horse as it 37 over a fence. Chris was paralyzed (瘫痪) from the chest down, 38 to breathe normally. As he was thrown from his horse, we entered into a life of 39 with lots of unexpected challenges(挑战). We went from the haves to the have-nots. Or so we thought.
40 what we discovered later were all the gifts that came out of 41 difficulties. We came to learn that something 42 could happen in a disaster(灾难) . All over the world people 43 Chris so much that letters and postcards poured in every day. By the end of the third week in a 44 center in Virginia, about 35,000 pieces of 45 had been received and sorted.
As 46 , we opened letter after letter. They gave us 47 and became a source of strength for us. We used them to 48 ourselves. I would go to the pile of letters marked with Funny if we needed a 49 , or to the Disabled box to find advice from people in wheelchairs or 50 in bed living happily and 51 .
These letters, we realized, had to be shared. And so 52 we offer one of them to you.
Dear Chris,
My husband and I were so sorry to hear of your 53 accident last week. No doubt your family and your friends are giving you the strength to face this 54 challenge. People everywhere are also giving you best wishes every day and we are among those who are keeping you 55 .
Yours Sincerely,
Nancy Reagan 36. A. since B. before C. when D. while 37. A. walked B. climbed C. pulled D. jumped 38. A. able B. unable C. suitable D. unsuitable 39. A. disability B. possession C. convenience D. experience 40. A. So B. For C. Or D. Yet 41. A. sharing B. separating C. fearing D. exploiting 42. A. terrible B. similar C. wonderful D. practical 43. A. wrote for B. cared for C. hoped for D. sent for 44. A. medical B. postal C. experimental D. mental 45.A. news B. paper C. equipment D. mail 46. A. patients B. a family C. nurses D. a group 47. A. effect B. effort C. comfort D. explanation 48. A. encourage B. express C. control D. treat 49. A. cry B. laugh C. chat D. sigh 50. A. much B. never C. even D. seldom 5l. A. bitterly B. fairly C. weakly D. successfully 52. A. here B. there C. therefore D. forward 53. A. driving B. flying C. running D. riding 54. A. technical B. different C. difficult D. valuable 55. A. nearby B. close C. busy D. alive 答案:
36. C 37. D
38. B 39. A 40. D 41. A 42. C 43. B 44. A 45. D
46. B 47. C 48. A 49. B 50. C 51. D 52. A 53. D
54. C 55. B
日,我们的生活突然改变了。它发生在几分钟过去3年,  36我丈夫,克里斯,从马上跌下它37在篱笆上。克里斯是瘫痪麻痹(从胸部),38正常呼吸。他从马背,我们进了一个生命的挑战与许多意想不到39%(挑战)。我们从穷人的。或者,所以我们认为。  40我们发现后,被所有的礼物,走出41困难。我们来学一些42可能发生在一个灾难(灾难)。世界各地的人们43克里斯以至于信件和明信片倒在每一天。年底的第三周在44个中心在维吉尼亚州,大约35000块45已经收到并分类。  为我们打开信后,46岁的来信。他们给了我们47成为力量的源泉。我们使用他们48自己。我将去堆字母标明有趣,如果我们需要一个49或残障盒劝告人们坐在轮椅或躺在床上,快乐地生活,50岁。  这些信件,我们意识到,被共享。等我们提供给你。  亲爱的克里斯,  我丈夫和我很遗憾听到你上星期53事故。毫无疑问,你的家人和朋友都给你力量去面对这54的挑战。各地的人们也给你最好的祝愿每一天,我们都在那些让你55。  你真诚的,  南希·里根36。答:自从b .当前时,37岁。答:走乙爬c d拉动38。跳答:能不能适当之四须鲃之不当之处。答:伤残b &之经验,拥有便利的40%。答:所以对c或d呢。答:共享b . c担心开采42岁的分离。答:可怕的b . c奇妙相似实际43。答:给b照顾c d希望派为44。答:医疗b .心理45.A.邮政c实验设备进行&之四须鲃消息邮件46。答:病人的护理之家由c组47页。答:影响之四须鲃努力解释48岁。d安慰答:鼓励b表示c d治疗控制。答:哭笑&之四须鲃叹息50倍。聊天答:多四须鲃从不c d甚至很少凿岩机联结。答:狠狠地之四须鲃相当弱d 52人死亡。答:这里有c d,因此提出四须鲃53。答:驾驶b . c .飞奔跑骑54。答:技术b .不同食料饲养的齿唇姬蜂价值55人。难答:邻近b关闭c d活着答案:36忙碌。C 37页。医生  38。乙39岁。一个40岁。D 41。42。C 43。乙44。一个45。医生  46。乙47页。C 48人。49。乙50。C 51。D 52。53。医生  54。C 55。乙
的感言:谢谢!!!
其他回答 (2)
  日,我们的生活突然改变了。它发生在几分钟过去3年,  36我丈夫,克里斯,从马上跌下它37在篱笆上。克里斯是瘫痪麻痹(从胸部),38正常呼吸。他从马背,我们进了一个生命的挑战与许多意想不到39%(挑战)。我们从穷人的。或者,所以我们认为。  40我们发现后,被所有的礼物,走出41困难。我们来学一些42可能发生在一个灾难(灾难)。世界各地的人们43克里斯以至于信件和明信片倒在每一天。年底的第三周在44个中心在维吉尼亚州,大约35000块45已经收到并分类。  为我们打开信后,46岁的来信。他们给了我们47成为力量的源泉。我们使用他们48自己。我将去堆字母标明有趣,如果我们需要一个49或残障盒劝告人们坐在轮椅或躺在床上,快乐地生活,50岁。  这些信件,我们意识到,被共享。等我们提供给你。  亲爱的克里斯,  我丈夫和我很遗憾听到你上星期53事故。毫无疑问,你的家人和朋友都给你力量去面对这54的挑战。各地的人们也给你最好的祝愿每一天,我们都在那些让你55。  你真诚的,  南希·里根36。答:自从b .当前时,37岁。答:走乙爬c d拉动38。跳答:能不能适当之四须鲃之不当之处。答:伤残b &之经验,拥有便利的40%。答:所以对c或d呢。答:共享b . c担心开采42岁的分离。答:可怕的b . c奇妙相似实际43。答:给b照顾c d希望派为44。答:医疗b .心理45.A.邮政c实验设备进行&之四须鲃消息邮件46。答:病人的护理之家由c组47页。答:影响之四须鲃努力解释48岁。d安慰答:鼓励b表示c d治疗控制。答:哭笑&之四须鲃叹息50倍。聊天答:多四须鲃从不c d甚至很少凿岩机联结。答:狠狠地之四须鲃相当弱d 52人死亡。答:这里有c d,因此提出四须鲃53。答:驾驶b . c .飞奔跑骑54。答:技术b .不同食料饲养的齿唇姬蜂价值55人。难答:邻近b关闭c d活着答案:36忙碌。C 37页。医生  38。乙39岁。一个40岁。D 41。42。C 43。乙44。一个45。医生  46。乙47页。C 48人。49。乙50。C 51。D 52。53。医生  54。C 55。乙
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请英语高手帮我翻译一下,不要网上的在线翻译来的文字,力求准确!!!7_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下,不要网上的在线翻译来的文字,力求准确!!!7
Among the three firms we located in this category, we found the owners only willing or able to afford minimum wages for employees, trying to use as few managers as possibleand keeping tight controls over everything, between the owner and spouse. We sensed that these firms are highly likely to become sweat shops if external pressures, such as customers’ price demands, government’s high taxes or cash flow, prove challenging. For those firms enjoying strong Guanxi with stakeholders but having low commitment to HR system development, Category 3, the attitudes of the owners regarding people management are quite slack. They do not feel pressure to tighten their internal management. Their employees are basically happy due to the good financial performance of the firm and the generous bonuses they receive annually. However, most of the pay and bonuses are decided by the owner and are not linked to the employees’ performance. Those firms with the most advanced HRM policies in our sample are those enjoying strong Guanxi with an owner committed to HRM system building, in the “Leading” category. Since these firms already enjoy a strong established Guanxi with their stakeholders, its maintenance is much less costly than was its original establishment. This leaves them time and resources to focus on their HRM. Based on interviews with these owners, the common pattern found among these firms is that they basically developed or are developing a strong HR system covering all aspects of the high-performance HR practice dimensions. They disclosed that while their education or training in management and reading in the HR field introduced them to some Western HR practices, their efforts in HR system building are mostly grass roots efforts based on their own personal experience, the reality of their specific firm and some framework provided by the Chinese labor laws. The HR practices they implement vary from firm to firm and most of them are well thought out by the owners and their key senior managers, with some involvement from lower level employees in certain firms. Many of them claimed that they took a route of trial and error to gradually develop a useful HRM system that works best for their firm.There are also three other firms that we found difficult to put into any of the above four categories: Firms A, B and G. All of their owners have a certain level of HR commitment, but not enough to develop a complete HR system. Typically, these firms use plans that are developed based on the owner’s intuitions to evaluate and pay employees, train newcomers through apprenticeships with senior employees and treat employees well to reduce status difference. We sensed from talking to these owners that they have neither the ability nor the education to develop an advanced HR system.
在我们找出这个类别的三家企业之中,我们发现所有者仅愿意或能买得起雇员的最低工资,设法使用作为少量经理尽可能 保留对一切的and紧的控制,在所有者和配偶之间。 我们感觉这些企业是很可能成为汗水商店,如果外压,例如customers’价格要求, government’s高税金或者现金流动,证明挑战。 对于那些企业享用与赌金保管人的强的Guanxi,但是有低承诺对HR系统开发,类别3,所有者的态度关于人管理的是相当自由散漫的。 他们不感觉压力加强他们的内部管理。 他们年年接受的他们的雇员基本上愉快归结于企业和慷慨的奖金好财政业绩。 然而,大多数薪水和奖金由所有者决定和与employees’表现没有连接。 与最先进的HRM政策的Those企业在我们的样品是那些享用与所有者的强的Guanxi做到HRM体系建筑,在“Leading”类别。 因为这些企业已经享用与他们的赌金保管人的强的建立的Guanxi,它的维护比它原始的创立较不昂贵的。 这留给他们时刻和资源集中于他们的HRM。 基于与这些所有者的采访,在这些企业之中被找到的共同的样式是他们基本上开发了或开发包括高性能HR实践维度的所有方面一个强的HR系统。 他们透露,当他们的教育或训练在管理和读在HR领域介绍了他们给一些西部HR实践时,他们的在HR体系建筑的努力是努力独自地根据个人经验的基层,现实他们具体牢固和中国劳工法提供的主要某一框架。 HR实践他们实施从牢固变化到企业,并且大多数由所有者和他们的关键高级管理人员是想好,有从底层雇员的某一介入的在某些企业中。 很多声称他们上路线累试法逐渐开发工作最好为他们的企业的一个有用的HRM系统。 There也是其他三家企业我们发现了难放入任何上面四个类别: 企业A、B和G。 所有他们的所有者有HR承诺的某一水平,而是不足够开发一个完全HR系统。 一般,这些企业使用根据owner’s直觉被开发很好评估和付钱给雇员,火车新来者通过与资深雇员和款待雇员的习艺减少状态区别的计划。 我们从谈话感觉了与这些所有者他们没有能力和教育开发一个先进的HR系统。
其他类似问题
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!英语高手帮我翻译一下
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友gggglcg遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏200沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
近几年,随着Internet的发展,数据库技术的进一步成熟,建立能够高效工作的人才信息多媒体咨询系统是当前管理部门的迫切要求,借鉴目前国内外人才信息管理的发展情况及管理模式,建设检索快速、查找方便、可靠性高、存储量大、保密性好、信息保存时间长的人才信息查询系统是必不可少的。
本文论述人才信息多媒体咨询系统的开发与特点,详细说明了各个功能件的设计流程和界面,来实现一个可行的人才信息多媒体咨询系统。依据对项目功能的分析以及系统的操作特性、数据响应速度、系统安全性要求等,选择采用visual basic 6.0 作为开发工具,以及access数据库。
之后,介绍了visual basic 6.0 开发平台中的技术要点,以及access数据库的特点。
最后,按照软件工程的步骤,从需求分析、总体设计、数据库及
以及详细设计及实现进行了全面的阐述。
关键词: 人才信息
数据库技术
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
As Internet grows and database technology further matures, it is getting urgent for the management department to establish an efficient multi-media consulting system of human resources information. According to the current
development and management home and abroad, it is neccessary to build a human resources information system that is fast to access, easy to search with high reliability, large capacity, good confidentiality and long-term storage.
Firstly, this paper evaluates a feasible multi-media consulting system of human resources information by disucssing its development and features and illustrating the design and interface of each function parts in detail. Based on the analysis of project's functions, system's performance, response speed, security demands and so on, visual basic 6.0 and access are selected to be development tool and database.
Secondly, the technical points of visual basic 6.0 development platform and the characteristics of access database are introduced.
Finally, following the steps of software engineering, the paper gives an overall review of demand analysis, intergrated design, database and its detailing and implimentaiton.
Keywords: human resources information, multi-media, database technology
—— 无所居
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&英语高手帮我翻译一下啊,翻得好追加奖励50分,不要翻译器,万分感谢
英语高手帮我翻译一下啊,翻得好追加奖励50分,不要翻译器,万分感谢
补充:"Well, Bill.I'm not sure whether to send you to heaven or hell. After all, you greatly helped society by putting a computer in almost every home,yet you also created that terrible WINDOWS '98.I'm going to let you decide where you want to go."&Bill replied, " Well, what's the difference between the two?"&God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places,to see if it will help your decision."&"Okay then," said Bill, "Let's try Hell first."&So Bill went to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters and lots of beautiful women running around,laughing and playing about. The sun was shining, the temperature perfect. He was very pleased.&"This is great!" he told God. "If this is hell, I really want to see heaven!"&"Fine," said God, and off they went.Heaven was a place high in the clouds,beautiful and sunny,with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was nice, but not as nice as hell.&"Hmmmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," he told God."Fine," replied God, "as you desire."&So Bill Gates went to hell.&Two weeks later, God decided to check on the billionaire to see how he was doing in hell. When he got there, he found Bill shackled to a wall being burned by demons.&"How's everything going?" he asked Bill.&"This is terrible! This is nothing like the hell I visited two weeks ago. What happened to that other place, with the beaches,and the beautiful women playing in the water????""Oh,"God said,"what you saw is a screensaver I designed by myself.Glad you like it!"
补充:"Well, Bill.I'm not sure whether to send you to heaven or hell. After all, you greatly helped society by putting a computer in almost every home,yet you also created that terrible WINDOWS '98.I'm going to let you decide where you want to go." Bill replied, " Well, what's the difference between the two?" God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places,to see if it will help your decision." "Okay then," said Bill, "Let's try Hell first." So Bill went to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters and lots of beautiful women running around,laughing and playing about. The sun was shining, the temperature perfect. He was very pleased. "This is great!" he told God. "If this is hell, I really want to see heaven!" "Fine," said God, and off they went.Heaven was a place high in the clouds,beautiful and sunny,with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was nice, but not as nice as hell. "Hmmmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," he told God."Fine," replied God, "as you desire." So Bill Gates went to hell. Two weeks later, God decided to check on the billionaire to see how he was doing in hell. When he got there, he found Bill shackled to a wall being burned by demons. "How's everything going?" he asked Bill. "This is terrible! This is nothing like the hell I visited two weeks ago. What happened to that other place, with the beaches,and the beautiful women playing in the water????""Oh,"God said,"what you saw is a screensaver I designed by myself.Glad you like it!"
不区分大小写匿名
翻译啥子啊?都没打出来
"Well, Bill.I'm not sure whether to send you to heaven or hell. After all, you greatly helped society by putting a computer in almost every home,yet you also created that terrible WINDOWS '98.I'm going to let you decide where you want to go." Bill replied, " Well, what's the difference between the two?" God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places,to see if it will help your decision." "Okay then," said Bill, "Let's try Hell first." So Bill went to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters and lots of beautiful women running around,laughing and playing about. The sun was shining, the temperature perfect. He was very pleased. "This is great!" he told God. "If this is hell, I really want to see heaven!" "Fine," said God, and off they went.Heaven was a place high in the clouds,beautiful and sunny,with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was nice, but not as nice as hell. "Hmmmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," he told God."Fine," replied God, "as you desire." So Bill Gates went to hell. Two weeks later, God decided to check on the billionaire to see how he was doing in hell. When he got there, he found Bill shackled to a wall being burned by demons. "How's everything going?" he asked Bill. "This is terrible! This is nothing like the hell I visited two weeks ago. What happened to that other place, with the beaches,and the beautiful women playing in the water????""Oh,"God said,"what you saw is a screensaver I designed by myself.Glad you like it!"
你有QQ吗好像显示不出
如果你愿意明天中午之前行不
好啦,翻译好啦,不能保证很规范,但意思应该正确,水平有限,只能如此,晚安!
“嗯,比尔。我不确定要送你到天堂还是地狱。毕竟,你通过把电脑普及到几乎每一个家庭大大有助于了社会,但你也创造了那可怕的Windows98。我将让你自己决定你去哪个地方。”
比尔说,“嗯,这两者之间有什么不同?”
上帝说,“我将让你去这两个地方游览,看它是否能帮助你的决定。”
“那好,”比尔说,“让我先看看地狱。”
于是比尔到了地狱。它美丽、清洁,有沙滩与清澈的海水,还有很多美女在那奔跑,大笑和玩耍。阳光明媚,温度适宜。他很高兴。“太棒了!”他告诉上帝。”如果这是地狱,我真的想看到天堂!”
“好的,”上帝说,于是他们离开了。
天堂高在云端,美丽、充满阳光,还有天使在飞翔,弹奏竖琴,尽情歌唱。它也很美丽,但不是跟地狱一样美丽。
“嗯。我想我更喜欢地狱,”他告诉上帝。
“好的,”上帝回答,“如你所愿。”
因此比尔盖茨去了地狱。
两周以后,上帝决定检查这个亿万富翁,看他在地狱怎么样。当他到了那里,他发现比尔被铐在墙上被恶魔焚烧。
“一切可好?”他问比尔。
“太糟了!这一点不像我两周前参观的地狱。这地方发生了什么事,那些海滩,在水中玩耍的美女呢????”
“哦,”上帝说,“你看到的是我亲自设计的一个屏幕保护。很高兴你喜欢它!”
呃,这个太有趣了,翻译如下:
“呃,比尔 。我不确定应该把你送进天堂还是地狱。毕竟,你为社会做出了巨大贡献,你几乎让每个家庭都拥有了一台电脑。然而你也创造了可怕的(糟糕的)WINDOWS '98。我将让你自己决定你的去向。”
比尔回答说:“恩,那它们之间有什么区别呢?”
上帝说:“两个地方我都很乐意带你去观光,这样也会有利于你做出决定。”
“行啊,那么,"比尔说,“那我们先去地狱看看”
然后比尔去了地狱。地狱是一个美丽的,干净的沙滩,有很多美女在那儿追逐,笑着,嬉戏着。太阳很闪耀,温度很适宜,比尔非常享受。
“太棒了”他告诉上帝说,“如果这是地狱,那我真想去天堂看看!”
“好的”上帝说,然后它们去了。
天堂是一座天空之城,停留在云层中。它很美丽,很晴朗,天使们在上面飘,它们在弹琴,唱歌。 这里很好,但好不及地狱。
“呃,我认为我更喜欢地狱,”他告诉上帝。
“好啊,”上帝回答说,“如你所愿。”
然后比尔就去了地狱。
两个星期后,上帝决定去看一下这个亿万富翁在地狱过得怎样。当他到了那儿,他发现比尔被恶魔锁在墙上正在被火烧。
“近来过得怎样?”他问比尔。