how can i tell u now why u won't even ifknow? 求助下这句话应该怎么理解 我应该怎么告诉你为什么你会不知

I don't know what made him change his mind this time around. He use to say Jali wont win any awards coz of Bad attitude, but today the very same Kholo is singing a different tune. he says Jali deserve player of the month. mxm. did Jali change his attitude this time? or you just want to pull down ACE? You guys you just agree to disagree n you disagree to agree.wena Kholo i just want to prove to SL members that you are wolve wearing sheep skin. U r scared of Manyisa that's why u back Jali now. let me paste your hates for Jali so that every1 could see your hypocrisy... lets read
I quote Kholo wale khosi again& They wer(rats) so desperate they even wanted jali 2 win goalkeeper of the season, jali is OVERATED, PERIOD, &khosi till STUPID tgmlive reachz 3000 comments, keep on walking kid&Submitted by: kholo wa lekhosi date: 30 May 2011, Time: 03:50:16
****Im still on you what made you think Jali deserve the award this time around?
I quote Kholo wale Khosi &why are people angry now, you cannot xpect a player who run straight into de dressing room crying after he had been substituted 2 be footballer of the year, NO Jali is OVERATED COW & with his stinking attitude&& ::::Submitted by: kholo wa lekhosi Date: 29 May 2011, Time: 20:35:04
****what do you say about this??? were you mad when you saying this. I have googled all your nasty comments. if you keep talking i'l expose your bile.
Some people think am crazy when i hate Zebra's. This Kholo love Jali when it suits him, but it did not want Jali to win any PSL award last season. Wena Kholo. mxmxm!!! u think we got short memories? you think you can fool us. U said Jali must not win any award coz of bad attitude. what made you change your mind now? were you not the telling us to support bafana bafana & not point fingers recently? double standard. mxmxm. ACE deserve the award. | www.soccerladuma.co.za
Express Yourself
Let Me Expose this Kholo wale Zebra & Other Zebra'z
I don't know what made him change his mind this time around. He use to say Jali wont win any awards coz of Bad attitude, but today the very same Kholo is singing a different tune. he says Jali deserve player of the month. mxm. did Jali change his attitude this time? or you just want to pull down ACE? You guys you just agree to disagree n you disagree to agree.wena Kholo i just want to prove to SL members that you are wolve wearing sheep skin. U r scared of Manyisa that's why u back Jali now. let me paste your hates for Jali so that every1 could see your hypocrisy... lets read
I quote Kholo wale khosi again& They wer(rats) so desperate they even wanted jali 2 win goalkeeper of the season, jali is OVERATED, PERIOD, &khosi till STUPID tgmlive reachz 3000 comments, keep on walking kid&Submitted by: kholo wa lekhosi date: 30 May 2011, Time: 03:50:16
****Im still on you what made you think Jali deserve the award this time around?
I quote Kholo wale Khosi &why are people angry now, you cannot xpect a player who run straight into de dressing room crying after he had been substituted 2 be footballer of the year, NO Jali is OVERATED COW & with his stinking attitude&& ::::Submitted by: kholo wa lekhosi Date: 29 May 2011, Time: 20:35:04
****what do you say about this??? were you mad when you saying this. I have googled all your nasty comments. if you keep talking i'l expose your bile.
Some people think am crazy when i hate Zebra's. This Kholo love Jali when it suits him, but it did not want Jali to win any PSL award last season. Wena Kholo. mxmxm!!! u think we got short memories? you think you can fool us. U said Jali must not win any award coz of bad attitude. what made you change your mind now? were you not the telling us to support bafana bafana & not point fingers recently? double standard. mxmxm. ACE deserve the award.
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
Some people think am crazy when i hate Zebra's. This Kholo love Jali when it suits him, but it did not want Jali to win any PSL award last season. Wena Kholo. mxmxm!!! u think we got short memories? you think you can fool us. U said Jali must not win any award coz of bad attitude. what made you change your mind now? were you not the telling us to support bafana bafana & not point fingers recently? double standard. mxmxm. ACE deserve the award.

我要回帖

更多关于 even if 的文章

随机推荐