which is NOT the way to use the words?To read each new word tochange your wordsclassmates loudly.翻译

It's over three years since I began to learn English. I am glad that I am getting on well with it.
I find English very interesting, but quite difficult. When I first started, I thought I had only to remember the new words and learn some grammar. I know little about English idioms(习语). I thought each English word had a word with the same meaning in Chinese. When I learned to say "I see a book on the desk", I thought the English word "see" was just like the Chinese word "kan". So one day when my teacher asked me, "What are you doing?" I answered, "I'm seeing a book." "That's wrong," the teacher said. "You don't see a book. You read a book. You can't use an English word like a Chinese one. Be sure not to make the same mistake again." After that I began to pay more attention to the differences between Chinese and English. For example, in English we say a "high mountain", but a "tall man". In Chinese we use the same word "gao" for both. Again in English we say "take part in the sports meeting", "attend a meeting" and "join the army", while in Chinese we can use "can jia" for all the three. It's interesting, isn't it? So to study English doesn't only mean hard work, it can be great fun, too! We not only have to pay attention to pronunciation, grammar, spelling and handwriting, we also have to understand English idioms. We can learn English well only in that way! But all this is only a beginning and I still have a long way to go. I'll try my best and work even harder than before. I must speak and listen to English more both in and out of class. I must read and write more, too. I must learn English well so that I can work well when I grow up. 小题1:When I first started learning English, I thought __________.A.I couldn’t learn it well because it is quite difficultB.I could learn it well if I had remembered the new words and learned some grammar C.English is interesting and easy to learnD.each English word couldn't find a Chinese word with the same meaning小题2:Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE according to the text? A.To understand English idioms is a useful way to learn English.B.To pay attention to pronunciation and grammar helps us learn English well. C.To read and write more is helpful in learning English. D.To study English only means working hard.小题3:Which is the best topic of the passage? A.How to study English wellB.The importance of English C.English idiomsD.Do more reading - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:It's over three years since I began to learn English. I am glad that I am getting on well with it.
I find English very interesting, but quite difficult. When I first started, I thought I had only to remember the new words and learn some grammar. I know little about English idioms(习语). I thought each English word had a word with the same meaning in Chinese. When I learned to say "I see a book on the desk", I thought the English word "see" was just like the Chinese word "kan". So one day when my teacher asked me, "What are you doing?" I answered, "I'm seeing a book." "That's wrong," the teacher said. "You don't see a book. You read a book. You can't use an English word like a Chinese one. Be sure not to make the same mistake again." After that I began to pay more attention to the differences between Chinese and English. For example, in English we say a "high mountain", but a "tall man". In Chinese we use the same word "gao" for both. Again in English we say "take part in the sports meeting", "attend a meeting" and "join the army", while in Chinese we can use "can jia" for all the three. It's interesting, isn't it? So to study English doesn't only mean hard work, it can be great fun, too! We not only have to pay attention to pronunciation, grammar, spelling and handwriting, we also have to understand English idioms. We can learn English well only in that way! But all this is only a beginning and I still have a long way to go. I'll try my best and work even harder than before. I must speak and listen to English more both in and out of class. I must read and write more, too. I must learn English well so that I can work well when I grow up. 小题1:When I first started learning English, I thought __________.A.I couldn’t learn it well because it is quite difficultB.I could learn it well if I had remembered the new words and learned some grammar C.English is interesting and easy to learnD.each English word couldn't find a Chinese word with the same meaning小题2:Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE according to the text? A.To understand English idioms is a useful way to learn English.B.To pay attention to pronunciation and grammar helps us learn English well. C.To read and write more is helpful in learning English. D.To study English only means working hard.小题3:Which is the best topic of the passage? A.How to study English wellB.The importance of English C.English idiomsD.Do more readingIt's over three years since I began to learn English. I am glad that I am getting on well with it.
I find English very interesting, but quite difficult. When I first started, I thought I had only to remember the new words and learn some grammar. I know little about English idioms(习语). I thought each English word had a word with the same meaning in Chinese. When I learned to say "I see a book on the desk", I thought the English word "see" was just like the Chinese word "kan". So one day when my teacher asked me, "What are you doing?" I answered, "I'm seeing a book." "That's wrong," the teacher said. "You don't see a book. You read a book. You can't use an English word like a Chinese one. Be sure not to make the same mistake again." After that I began to pay more attention to the differences between Chinese and English. For example, in English we say a "high mountain", but a "tall man". In Chinese we use the same word "gao" for both. Again in English we say "take part in the sports meeting", "attend a meeting" and "join the army", while in Chinese we can use "can jia" for all the three. It's interesting, isn't it? So to study English doesn't only mean hard work, it can be great fun, too! We not only have to pay attention to pronunciation, grammar, spelling and handwriting, we also have to understand English idioms. We can learn English well only in that way! But all this is only a beginning and I still have a long way to go. I'll try my best and work even harder than before. I must speak and listen to English more both in and out of class. I must read and write more, too. I must learn English well so that I can work well when I grow up. 小题1:When I first started learning English, I thought __________.A.I couldn’t learn it well because it is quite difficultB.I could learn it well if I had remembered the new words and learned some grammar C.English is interesting and easy to learnD.each English word couldn't find a Chinese word with the same meaning小题2:Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE according to the text? A.To understand English idioms is a useful way to learn English.B.To pay attention to pronunciation and grammar helps us learn English well. C.To read and write more is helpful in learning English. D.To study English only means working hard.小题3:Which is the best topic of the passage? A.How to study English wellB.The importance of English C.English idiomsD.Do more reading科目:最佳答案
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心THE WAY TO READ FASTPerhaps you have been told about some habits(习惯) which stop a person reading fast、and have been strongly asked to break those habits which you might have.Do you still have any of these bad habits7 Check yourself by answering "yes" or "no" to these questions:1. Do you move your lips(嘴唇) when reading silently?2. Do you point to words with your finger as you read?3. Do you move your head from side to side as you read?4. Do you read one word at a time? If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, start at once to break the habit. If you move your lips, hold your fingers over them, or hold a piece of paper between your lips while you are reading. Then if your lips move, you will know it and can stop them. If you point to words, hold the two sides of your book, one side with your left hand, the other side with your right hand. Then you will not have a free finger to use in pointing while reading. If you move your head, place your chin(下巴)in one hand, and hold your head still(不动地,静止地). If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time, you need to work very hard in learning to take in more words at each glance(看一眼) as your eyes travel across the lines of words.小题1:You may hold your fingers over your lips while reading
A.to hold a piece of paper between themB.to stop yourself talking to othersC.to tell others to be silentD.to feel whether y our lips move or not小题2:When your eyes travel across the lines of words,
A.you need to read the words outB.you need to look at every word carefullyC.you need to read several words at a timeD.you need to remember every word小题3:When you read,
A.don’t use your finger to point to wordsB.don’t hold your books with your handsC.don’t hold your head stillD.don’t do any of the things mentioned(提到)above. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:THE WAY TO READ FASTPerhaps you have been told about some habits(习惯) which stop a person reading fast、and have been strongly asked to break those habits which you might have.Do you still have any of these bad habits7 Check yourself by answering "yes" or "no" to these questions:1. Do you move your lips(嘴唇) when reading silently?2. Do you point to words with your finger as you read?3. Do you move your head from side to side as you read?4. Do you read one word at a time? If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, start at once to break the habit. If you move your lips, hold your fingers over them, or hold a piece of paper between your lips while you are reading. Then if your lips move, you will know it and can stop them. If you point to words, hold the two sides of your book, one side with your left hand, the other side with your right hand. Then you will not have a free finger to use in pointing while reading. If you move your head, place your chin(下巴)in one hand, and hold your head still(不动地,静止地). If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time, you need to work very hard in learning to take in more words at each glance(看一眼) as your eyes travel across the lines of words.小题1:You may hold your fingers over your lips while reading
A.to hold a piece of paper between themB.to stop yourself talking to othersC.to tell others to be silentD.to feel whether y our lips move or not小题2:When your eyes travel across the lines of words,
A.you need to read the words outB.you need to look at every word carefullyC.you need to read several words at a timeD.you need to remember every word小题3:When you read,
A.don’t use your finger to point to wordsB.don’t hold your books with your handsC.don’t hold your head stillD.don’t do any of the things mentioned(提到)above.THE WAY TO READ FASTPerhaps you have been told about some habits(习惯) which stop a person reading fast、and have been strongly asked to break those habits which you might have.Do you still have any of these bad habits7 Check yourself by answering "yes" or "no" to these questions:1. Do you move your lips(嘴唇) when reading silently?2. Do you point to words with your finger as you read?3. Do you move your head from side to side as you read?4. Do you read one word at a time? If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, start at once to break the habit. If you move your lips, hold your fingers over them, or hold a piece of paper between your lips while you are reading. Then if your lips move, you will know it and can stop them. If you point to words, hold the two sides of your book, one side with your left hand, the other side with your right hand. Then you will not have a free finger to use in pointing while reading. If you move your head, place your chin(下巴)in one hand, and hold your head still(不动地,静止地). If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time, you need to work very hard in learning to take in more words at each glance(看一眼) as your eyes travel across the lines of words.小题1:You may hold your fingers over your lips while reading
A.don’t use your finger to point to wordsB.don’t hold your books with your handsC.don’t hold your head stillD.don’t do any of the things mentioned(提到)above.科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
which word ____ describe your feeling?A.is used to B.is used for C.used to D.used for
选择A.意思是:哪个单词可以用来形容你的心情?那么要找的词组意思肯定是被用来be used to 意为“习惯于”,其中的 to 是介词,所以其后要接名词或动名词(不能接动词原形);注:be used to 有时可能是动词 use 的被动语态结构 (此时意为“被用来”,其中的 to 为不定式符号,其后要接动词原形).这句话考的就是第二种用法!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A哪个词可以被用来描述你的感觉单词是被用来。。。,因此use要用被动语态,is used,作谓语describe是动词原形,动词不定式后可以用动词原形,for是介词,后面只能跟名词,要用动名词的形式,不能直接跟动词原形,因此B不正确
扫描下载二维码Seven Letters& Try out this addictive
and compete against other Learn English visitors.......have you got the largest vocabulary?&
High Scores
1barani225015
2Surendran113885
3Santhosh113885
4M.Jyothi113685
5rameshprabhu113506
6mani_satvat113503
7parama113503
8Renuka113485
9ArunKumar113458How can I create a more relaxed atmosphere in my College English class
in order to improve learning
can I create a more relaxed atmosphere in my College English class in order to
improve learning?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&by Sun Weimin,
&& &&&&&&&&&CECEARFLT, Ningxia Teachers University,
June, 2006.
I am from a rural and a little remote mountainous area. From 1900 to
1996, I finished my secondary school education in my hometown before I came to
Guyuan. At that time, the exam-oriented English teaching and learning styles
dominated in the middle school I was attending. Because we never had enough
training in oral English and in students' class activities, now I am an English
teacher, but my teaching method is quite different from my English teachers who
taught me in the middle school. I am adopting communication-oriented teaching
styles. I have been teaching English majors and non-English majors for over 7
years since September, 1999 in Guyuan Teachers College. Until I conducted my AR
(Educational Action Research in Foreign Language Teaching) with the help of
Moira, Dean Tian and my colleagues in the English Department I realized my
teaching was so passive. I had little chance to exchange opinions and share
experiences with my colleagues to help me deal with some puzzles in my College
English teaching. I began my AR in September, 2005. I tried to ask myself some
questions after each College English class when I found a majority of students
are so inactive when I conduct learner-centred teaching method in class. Over
the last few months I have thought and observed carefully.
Photograph Two:
This is a close-up of Ma Donghu, wearing a black jacket sitting behind the
young women. He is holding a pen in his hand in order to point out some ideas
to his classmate and for discussion. His facial expression is concentrated and
serious. He is clearly paying attention to the task. He is acting as an
organiser for his small group, which shows initiative. In addition there is He
Shenmei, sitting in profile, some of her face obscured. However, from this I
can see her attempts to discuss some ideas with her classmates. She acted as an
organiser for the other two. She wrote down their ideas and encouraged them to
speak more. In He Shenmei's group, I can also see a desire to learn and to
concentrate on the task in hand.
I am claiming
from these photographs, that before my AR work, these students would not so
readily participate in their own learning processes and take responsibility for
My new AR question is: How can I help my
students learn more effectively through treating each one of them as unique
individuals?
Why is this my
new question? In my years of teaching, I have noticed students' personalities,
motivation and ways of study influence students a great deal and also challenge
teachers' abilities. If we treat all students alike it's probably less
difficult to teach them, because we wouldn't have to think up different ways.
But this isn't educational. When I look back my teaching in past seven years,
these differences of individuals directly or indirectly influenced their
efficiency of English leaning. For instance in a class some students were eager
to answer the teacher's questions, some were afraid of examinations, some liked
to sit at the back of the classroom quietly, hoping neither to bother anyone
else nor be bothered themselves. Some disliked any noise including the
teacher's walking around in classroom when they were reading etc.& Some extroverted students were always
more active than introverted students in class and therefore they were
noticeable in class and were helped more. On the other hand, introverted
students were often thought of as dull and backward students. I know now that
the stronger motivation the students have, the harder they will work.& All these elements impact on my
practice, so in my AR research, I will try to research what kinds of students'
personality-traits influence their progress in learning English and how I can
help them to influence themselves to improve my teaching
and their learning.
experience and the use of photographs I hope to be able to encourage my
colleagues' educational development, by showing my ways of doing something,
that they might be able to use these methods themselves in order to help their
students learn more efficiently. I think it is important for us to share our
experiences as teacher-researchers (Stenhouse, 1983). I believe the phenomena I
have encountered are affected by the students' rural backgrounds, and that this
is very common here in this part of China. I also feel that my AR is therefore
practical and relatable (Bassey, 1998) on a wider footing because of the values
underlying my research. I want my research to be valuable not just for me and
for my colleagues but for other universities in China and in the world.
Bibliography:
Bassey, M., (1998) Enhancing teaching through
research, Professional Development Today, 1, 2, 39-46 (A shortened version was published in Research
Intelligence, July 1997)
E.K. & Yong, D.J. 1991, Language Anxiety: From Theory and Research to
Classroom Implications,& Englewood Cliffs,& NJ: Prentice Hall
M., (2005), 'From Competence to Performance: A Handbook of Communicative
Methodology', Guyuan Teachers College Press, Guyuan.
Guilan, (2002), 'College English', Foreign Language Teaching and Research
Press.('five-year student's book used at present)
McCarthy, M., (2002), 'Discourse analysis for
language teachers' Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press.
J., and Whitehead, J., (2005), (Second Edition) Action Research: Principles and
Practice,& London and New York.
Stenhouse, L., (1983), 'Research as a
basis for teaching', in Stenhouse, L., Authority, Education and Emancipation,
Heinemann, London.
W., (2006), 'Data Archive', NTU.
R., (2004), 'Teachers' Feedback and Students' Communicative Competence, In
Teaching English in China, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. Shanghai .
张民选, 对"行动研究"的研究.华东师范大学学报(教科版),1992(1)

我要回帖

更多关于 change your words 的文章

随机推荐