it's like that是什么意思的歌词和意思

charlie puth的marvin gaye 歌词_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
charlie puth的marvin gaye 歌词
我有更好的答案
m like a stray without a home我便像无家可归的流浪者I'm in trouble如此微妙的情感 我却已沦陷其中But I'd love to be in trouble with you但我喜欢和你一起沦陷的感觉Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明And when you leave me all alone当你离我而去I&#39, mercy please我撕声叫喊求求你 交给我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let't have to share with no one else不必与他人共享Don't keep your secrets to yourself你也不必隐瞒你的心事It's karma sutra show and tell即将上演的缠绵爱事会透露你的秘密Yeah woah耶 喔There's loving in your eyes你的眼里透着浓浓爱意That pulls me closer这爱意让我向你靠近It's so subtle, I's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that I want唯有你才能治愈温暖我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Um in trouble如此微妙的情感 我却已沦陷其中But I'd love to be in trouble with you但我喜欢和你一起沦陷的感觉Let&#39Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that I want唯有你才有我渴望的治愈良药Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Us Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that I want唯有你才能治愈温暖我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on baby就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明宝贝You got to give it up to me你得向我交出所有的炽热诱惑I's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们不必克制彼此心里的激情You got the healing that you want唯有你才有我渴望的治愈良药Like they say it in the songs正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let&#39, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明We got this king size to ourselves我们拥有这张特大号床Don&#39, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明You got to give it up to me你得向我交出所有的炽热诱惑I&#39, mercy please我撕声叫喊求求你 交给我Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let'm like a dog without a bone像是没有归属的流浪狗I just want you for my own我只渴望你专属于我I got to have you babe亲爱的 我必须得拥有你Woah耶 喔There's Marvin Gaye and get it on就像马文·盖伊所唱的一样 我们释放压抑已久的激情直到破晓黎明Just like they say it in the song正如他的歌词一样我们不必自我压抑Until the dawn, let's loving in your eyes你的眼里透着浓浓爱意That pulls me closer这爱意让我向你靠近It's so subtle, I&#39
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。waterfalls
这首歌的歌词中文是什么意思 ?_百度知道
waterfalls
这首歌的歌词中文是什么意思 ?
A lonely mother gazing out of her window
Staring at a son that she just can't touch
If at any time he's in a jam, she'll be by his side
But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much
But all the praying just ain't helping
At all 'cause he...
我有更好的答案
歌曲名称:Waterfalls歌手:TLC所属专辑:1996 GRAMMY Nominees发行时间:歌曲时长:4分41歌曲语言:英语歌词中文释意:一个孤独的母亲凝视着窗外盯着一个儿子,她只是不能触摸如果在任何时候他都在一个果酱'她会在他身边但他没有意识到他伤害了她这么多但是所有的祈祷都没有帮助在所有的原因,他似乎无法保持他自己的麻烦所以他出去,他赚钱他知道的最好的方式另一个身体躺在水沟里,听我说不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了小宝贝有一种天生的痴迷对于诱惑,但他只是看不见她给了他爱,他的身体不能处理但他能说的是我的宝贝有一天,他去看了一眼镜子但他不承认自己的脸他的健康正在衰退,他不知道为什么3封信把他带到了他最后的安息地你们不要听我的?不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了昨天我看见一道彩虹,但过多的暴风雨有了了一丝不好的雷是因为我的生活灰色的阴影,我祈祷所有十个消失在阳光明媚的日子里,他很少表扬他就像他的诺言是真实的,只有我的信念才能撤销我吹给我的生命带来了许多机会清澈的蓝色和无条件的天空我的眼泪干了我的眼睛不再孤独的、痛苦能使他们在飘落的雨谁是的耻辱不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有英文歌词:A lonely mother gazing out of her windowStaring at a son that she just can't touchIf at any time he's in a jam' she'll be by his sideBut he doesn't realize he hurts her so muchBut all the praying just ain't helpingAt all 'cause he can't seem to keepHis self out of troubleSo he goes out and he makes his moneyThe best way he knows howAnother body laying cold in the gutter' listen to me1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fastLittle precious has a natural obsessionFor temptation but he just can't seeShe gives him loving that his body can't handleBut all he can say is baby it's good to meOne day he goes and takes a glimpse in the mirrorBut he doesn't recognize his own faceHis health is fading and he doesn't know why3 letters took him to his final resting placeY'all don't hear me?1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fast1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fastI see a rainbow yesterday' but too many stormsHavee and gone leavin' a trace of notGood-given ray' is it because my life is tenShades of gray' I pray all ten fade awaySeldom praise Him for the sunny daysAnd like His promise is true only my faith can undoThe many chances I blew to bring my life to anewClear blue and unconditional skiesHave dried the tears from my eyesNo more lonely cri endurin' pain that it keeps 'em in the pourin' rainWho's to bl a shame1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fast1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at all
采纳率:98%
来自团队:
他让他的钱  最好的办法,他知道如何  另一个机构在沟铺设冷,听我的  1鸵鸟政策去追逐瀑布  请坚持河流  而湖泊,你已经习惯了  我知道你要去的是您的方式  要么一事无成  但我认为你走得太快  小珍贵的自然痴迷  为诱惑,他的身体不能处理  不过,所有他可以说是婴儿是好我  有一天,他去,但太多的风暴  来来去去leavin'一丝不  好,给光,是不是因为我的生命是10  灰色灯罩  一个孤独的母亲凝视着她的窗外  在凝视她的儿子是不能触摸  如果在任何时候,他在果酱的,她会在他身边  但他不知道他那么多伤害她  但所有的祈祷只是没有帮助  在所有'的事业,他似乎无法保持  他的自我摆脱困境  所以他出去,并采取在镜子一瞥  但他不承认自己的脸  他的健康正在消失,我祈祷所有10消逝  很少赞扬他的晴天  而像他的承诺是真的只是我的信仰可以撤消  我吹我的生活带来很多的机会,他不知道为什么  3信带他去了他的最后安息之地  Y'all没有听到我吗?  (快速成形1)  彩虹我看到昨天,但他看不出  她给他爱
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有首歌歌词里有i see you like that,是一个男生唱的,歌名是什么呢?_百度知道
有首歌歌词里有i see you like that,是一个男生唱的,歌名是什么呢?
我有更好的答案
 Git Fresh - Blow Me A Kiss
采纳率:100%
Cause that’s the only thing that I’ve learned at schoolSo that’s the only thing I’ve learned at schoolMy problem, I never was a model, cause you got an awful long way to doCatch up, cause you got an awful long way to goI was on the lookout for someone to hatePicking on me like a dinner plateI’d hit during classes, and in between themDunk me in the toilet sound to that cleansYou tried to make me feel bad with the shit you doIt ain’t so funny when the joke’s on youUh, is be true to youCatch up, cause you got an awful long way to doCatch up, the joke’s on youAnd everyone’s laughing,You were singing, all the songs I don’t knowNow you’re in the front rowCause my song is popularPopular, I know about popularIt’s not about who you are or your fancy carYou’re only ever who you werePopular, I know about popularAnd all that you have to do, got everyone clapping, askingHow come you look so cool, the popular chickIt is what it is, now I’m popular bitchStanding on the field with your pretty pomponsNow you’re working at the movie selling popular cornI could have been a mess but I never went wrongCause I’m putting down my story in a popular songSaid I’m putting down my story in a popular songMy problem,You were always popular, I never was a model,I never was a scholar,You were always popular,You were singing,I never was a scholar, I know about popularAnd all that you have to do, is be true to youThat’s all you ever need to knowCatch up, all the songs I don’t knowNow you’re in the front rowCause my song is popularPopular, I know about popularIt’s not about who you are or your fancy carYou’re only ever who you werePopularLa la, la laYou were the popular one, I know about popularIt’s not about who you are or your fancy carYou’re only ever who you werePopular, cause you got an awful long way to goBefore the next time that you calling me crazyLazy, a faggot, or that…Here’s the one thing that’s so amazingIt ain’t about that to be a looser babyAll you ever need to knowYou’re only ever who you wereAll you ever need to knowYou’re only ever who you wereAll you ever need to knowPopular
本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2014年一首英文节奏快的歌!!!!急!!!_百度知道
2014年一首英文节奏快的歌!!!!急!!!
男的还有假音。2014年下半年才听到的2014年一首英文歌,i am alone。。麦当劳理发店都放。里面有个男的有句歌词,节奏快。或者是i am not lone。节奏快,好听
我有更好的答案
bring me down,can't nothing 有快乐,什么也不会让我沮丧Happy, well I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine 耶,你最好注意我感觉良好Yt nothing 有快乐, can‘t nothing, 有快乐,什么也不能让我沮丧Happy, bring me down 有快乐Your Level is too high 什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,bring me down,Can't nothing, 什么也不会让我沮丧I said bring me down,什么也不会让我沮丧I said 我说Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Happy,can’t nothing 我说,什么也不会让我沮丧Happy, give me all you got, don’t hold back 耶, bring me down 有快乐Your Level is too high 什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,对我全力以赴别保留Yeah,can&#39,什么也不会让我沮丧I said ,because i'am happy 我说,因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Happy - Pharrell WilliamsIt might seem crazy what I’m about to say 这说起来可能很疯狂Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break 阳光明媚,bring me down, no offense to you don’t waste your time 耶,我无意冒犯,但你别浪费你的时间Here’s why 这就是原因Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Happy, bring me down,我觉得一切都无所谓Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 如果你也无忧无虑就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 如果你也快乐至上就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 如果你觉得快乐很重要就一起拍拍手Because I’m happy 因为我很快乐Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do 如果你也想拍手的话就一起拍拍手Here come bad news talking this and that 现在这有个坏消息Yeah,让人一身轻松I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space 我就像个要升空的热气球With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way 在空中,bring me down 有快乐Your Level is too high 什么也不会让我沮丧Happy,bring me down,Can't nothing, 有快乐
采纳率:14%
better in stereo 歌手是Dove Cameron,这首歌我也找了好久,拿走不谢
feel the flame-lorraine johnson
owl city 的《you're not alone》
《Happy》Pharrel Williams
反馈1张happyPharrell Williams演唱《神偷奶爸2》主题曲更多义项音乐作品《Happy》是2013年上映的由环球影片公司发行的电影《神偷奶爸2》的主题曲,由美国男歌手法瑞尔·威廉姆斯(Pharrell Williams)演唱。收录自法瑞尔的第二张录音室专辑《G I R L》,于日发行。《Happy》一共蝉联了十周的公告牌百强单曲榜冠军,拿下了35国数位下载排行冠军。并获第57届格莱美最佳音乐录影带和2015公告牌音乐奖最佳R&B 歌曲奖。中文名称快乐外文名称《Happy》所属专辑《G I R L》歌曲时长03:56发行时间日创作背景威廉姆斯为法国二人组Daft Punk2013年专辑提供了《Random Access Memories》,歌曲《Lose Yourself to Dance》和《Get Lucky》。威廉从巴黎的录制现场回来后,和唱片公司的经理参加了一个会议,经理说这个结果是非常好的,而且《Get Lucky》那将是Daft Punk的下一个专辑”。他们也给威廉一个命令,叫他录制自己的唱片,威廉很快就答应了,并压倒了那些想知道他内心是什么的人。日,威廉姆斯宣布签署了哥伦比亚唱片公司,将在2014年发布他的第二张录音室专辑。2013年12月在一个新闻发布会上,哥伦比亚唱片公司主席罗布·斯特林格(Rob Stringer)说:“在今年一月,当我们兴奋地和法瑞尔合作时,我们感受到这又将是他的时代。从那以后,《Blurred Lines》和《Get Lucky》在2013年定义了流行音乐,现在我们准备在2014年将法瑞尔打造成为一名国际独奏巨星。《HAPPY》只是开始。《Happy》这首歌最初是由威廉姆斯(Williams)写给席洛·格林(CeeLo Green)的,他觉得由格林来录这首歌是最好不过了。然而格林所在的埃里克特拉唱片公司(Elektra Records)并没有收录,因为格林的圣诞专辑《席洛的神奇时光》(Cee Lo's Magic Moment)发行在即。歌曲歌词Happy (From &Despicable Me 2&) - Pharrell WilliamsIt might seem crazy what I'm about to saySunshine she's here, you can take awayI'm a hot air balloon that could go to spaceWith the air, like I don't care baby by the wayBecause I’m happyClap along if you feel like a room without a roofBecause I'm happy
其他7条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
节奏的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Static Revenger & Richard Vission ft. LUCIANA的I like that的歌词_百度知道
Static Revenger & Richard Vission ft. LUCIANA的I like that的歌词
我有更好的答案
I like thatI'm locking not hip hoppingYou lace me up rightYous getting tricky trickyYou'm dripping dripping goldI like to disco babyYous the ticket ticketCome on and kiss it kiss itI like thatI like the Gucci GucciI love the dollar billI love your pocket rocketWe live to shock it shock itI like the way you smileI might just bite your lipI see you talking talkingYour hands are talking talkingI like thatI like thatI like thatI like your dirty mindMine's on it all the timeOh let me shake it shake itI&#39Static Revenger & Richard Vission — I Like That I like thatMy body rocks a rhythmYou beat my drum hardI might just kick it kick itYou wanna lick it lick itI love to stick it stick itFrom London to LAYeah that'll polaroid it shake itI'm a graffiti girlI wanna spray it spray itI like to throw the paintYou wre getting sticky stickyI like that 8-trackIt takes me way backI'd love to bite New YorkAvec un knife and forkMy body rocks the rhythmYou beat my drum hardI like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatOhI like thatI love the money moneyI&#39
采纳率:84%
来自团队:
Tide Is High Atomic Kitten
My body rocks a rhythmYou beat my drum hardI might just kick it kick itYou wanna lick it lick itI love to stick it stick itFrom London to LAYeah that's the ticket ticketCome on and kiss it kiss itI like thatI like the Gucci GucciI love the dollar billI love your pocket rocketWe live to shock it shock itI like the way you smileI might just bite your lipI see you talking talkingYour hands are talking talkingI like thatI like thatI like thatI like your dirty mindMine's on it all the timeOh let me shake it shake itI'll polaroid it shake itI'm a graffiti girlI wanna spray it spray itI like to throw the paintYou wanna throw the paint?I like thatI'm locking not hip hoppingYou lace me up rightYous getting tricky trickyYou're getting sticky stickyI like that 8-trackIt takes me way backI'd love to bite New YorkAvec un knife and forkMy body rocks the rhythmYou beat my drum hardI like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatOhI like thatI love the money moneyI'm dripping dripping goldI like to disco babyYou wanna kiss now baby?Oh fucka fucka youYour dressed to kill me kill meSo if I die tonightAt least you thrill me thrill meMy body rocks a rhythmYou beat my drum hardMy body rock the rhythm(Rocks the rhythm rocks the rhythm)My body rocks the rhythmYou beat my drum hardMy body rocks the rhythm(Rocks the rhythm rocks the rhythm)I like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatI like thatI like that
WO BU ZHI DAO
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 that是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐