难道你感觉不到我的心跳Giving me away
正表露着我的心扉吗I just want to know
我只是想知道If you too feel afraid
你是否也感到害怕I can feel your heartbeats
我能感觉到你的心动跳Giving you away
说出了你心声Giving us away
说出了我们共同的心声 Please don'm just as scared as you
我都跟你一样害怕Tell me am I mistaken
告诉我是我错了吗Cause I don't have another heart for breakin&#39,可能有的地方翻译得不够恰当。;t live without
我不能生存Knowing how you feel
如果感觉不到你的感受Know if this is real
我无法知道这是否真实 Tell me am I mistaken
告诉我我错了吗Cause I don't let me go
请别让我离开I just wanna stay
我只想为你留下Can&#39。没什么经验~;t let me go
请别让我离开I just wanna stay
我只想为你留下Can't have another heart for breakin'
因为我的心已经很脆弱Please don&#39歌名:Amy Diamond I can't let me go
请别让我离开I just wanna stay
我只想为你留下Can't you feel my heartbeats
说出了我的心声吗I just want to know
我能够感觉到你的心跳Giving you away
说出了你的心声Giving us away
说出了我们的心声 I can't you feel my heartbeats
正吐露着我的心扉吗I just want to know
我能感受到你的心动跳Giving you away
说出了你心声Giving us away
说出了我们共同的心声 第一次翻译歌词的;t understand
我不明白How it'
因为我这颗心已经很脆弱Please don&#39! 所以只能尽量直译:Heartbeats歌手
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t figure outIs it meant to be this wayEasy words so hard to sayI can't let me goI just wanna stayCan'Please don't you feel my heartbeatsGiving me awayI just want to knowIf you too feel afraidI can feel your heartbeatsGiving you awayGiving us awayI can's making senseThat we put up such defenseWhen all you need to knowNo matter what you doI't have another heart for breakin't you feel my heartbeatsGiving me awayI just want to knowIf you too feel afraidI can feel your heartbeatsGiving you awayGiving us awayPlease don&#39Amy Diamond--- HeartbeatsI can't have another heart for breakin't live withoutKnowing how you feelKnow if this is realTell me am I mistakenCause I don't let me goI just wanna stayCan'Please don't understandHow it't let me goI just wanna stayCan'm just as scared as youTell me am I mistakenCause I don&#39
歌名:Heartbeats歌手:Amy Diamond
是Diamond的heartbeats吗
其他类似问题
heartbeats的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有点尴尬,您访问的页面没找到!求《Where have you been 》的歌词,英文的,要确切的,艺术节的时候要唱。_百度知道
求《Where have you been 》的歌词,英文的,要确切的,艺术节的时候要唱。
提问者采纳
 been tonight babe   &#160.40]Looking&#160:50;life  &#160:44;babe life  have all you have  have&#160:58;&#160:15;
Cause for I all &#160,&#160, you never&#160.31]Where   &#160:15;see&#160:47; 
[00; have&#160:59;can I 
[00;have you  my I you   someone ve &#160.79]Are  you life  you 
You 
[03; see you&#160.26]Looking &#160,&#160.57]Looking life my you&#160:39; you who have  all &#160.85]Someone day please life 
[02;from&#160:44; my  you&#160, the hiding  
Looking babe  been all my  
[00;want 
[03;have babe me man 
[02;out&#160? been everywhere:07:37;for&#160.60]All 
[02;  my 
[00;
[03; who me 
Where life you 
Searching  &#160.71]I all  all you  all 
[01;you&#160,&#160, you  
Where have you   
[01;
[00;been &#160:28;me   you from all been  &#160.91]Where&#160:18;all  &#160:43;  I&#160.72]I   my you where me 
Where&#160.41]Where&#160, 
[01.26] been who babe life  &#160:30, 
Looking  crowd&#160, my&#160.86]Where 
Where&#160:54;&#160.23] 
Cause&#160:19;long can  for  all  long for  all life    you 
[01,  me  you 
Where  all 
Where man 
[00;babe 
[01;see have for &#160:50:00;  in all ve  babe someone you 
[03;
All&#160.17]Where ve&#160:03, you the can&#160.11]Where my  &#160:45;been hiding   
Love&#160:14;
[00;my&#160:39;been man&#160:05.07]Looking  
[00;&#160:56; for  
Looking  been&#160:30,&#160, life you  been&#160? who all 
[00, &#160,&#160:45;been, yeah 
[01;my all&#160, life  life  my for please  
[00;long my&#160:20;tonight&#160.09]Where life long   ve been have&#160, man where&#160:32;
Looking man&#160.41]Searching in&#160.35]Searching all 
[02;
Somewhere life&#160:03.41]All hiding me    ve for have you have   you&#160.61]Looking   have&#160,&#160, you&#160:15.07]  someone all man ve&#160:13;have &#160.01]Someone 
[03;
[01;you 
[00;you crowd me 
Somewhere   &#160, all everywhere:[00;any night crowd my babe never 
[03; you someone 
I been &#160.39]Where you&#160.80]I my for babe life crowd&#160.55]I&#160.22] ve &#160.89]Love 
I  been  my&#160.61]You  been for  babe been 
Someone 
Where my  life&#160, in&#160:52;
[00;me  never  have for out  all  from 
All   night life me  me &#160.36]Where&#160.64]Looking my all 
Looking me 
[02:02:35; my man man can can&#160, you day babe please my&#160.76]Looking 
Where 
Where&#160:41;for 
[02;you&#160:46.95]Any ve 
Love 
Where been.25]Someone you have  you&#160, can 
[00:11.92] 
Love 
Where show &#160.53]Where you you      have my my  &#160:20;my please 
Looking who&#160:49;
Looking&#160.53]I you for 
I&#160.44]Searching 
[01;   life been 
[02:58;for  long night for all 
Where&#160,&#160.11] 
Where&#160, have&#160.99]Cause man&#160:34;
Searching&#160:56; been&#160, who  you 
[00;
[03;have babe   ve babe man&#160:09;night   me babe you 滚动歌词; you the  
Someone&#160:27;&#160:23;  see you&#160.82]Looking life&#160.86] 
[02;for  my   been have all  all&#160:30;for &#160, &#160:57, you for  life    someone 
[01;you all are been 
I are 
[00; have man you show you 
Searching  
[01;
[01;night you 
[01;
Looking&#160,&#160:55,     for for&#160.64] out my my you&#160,&#160:17;you all from have babe life  you 
[03;
[02;
[00:37; life 
[01; 
[01;
[00; you 
Any 
[02;ve&#160, 
Are&#160:11:41.03] have  any 
[03.32]Looking have  
[03;man please&#160.95] you been.80]Where 
To babe&#160:49;all you 
[02;ve  night for&#160:28.09]Are me    you someone never &#160:32.87]Love 
[03.30]Somewhere ve babe 
[01.78]I&#160.42]Where&#160:47, please me&#160:01;   the have life for&#160.84]Cause 
[03.24]To been you [02;you&#160, 
I 
Are for want 
[01;all for      have have hiding&#160.76]Where all you &#160:07;long&#160.95]Love 
[01;
Looking&#160.80]Somewhere&#160, all   me, can life you have   all life in 
Someone  my  babe yeah out&#160,&#160.19]&#160普通歌词;can I &#160:&#160
提问者评价
其他类似问题
ve been gone You called me late last night again And said you&#39:re finished with your new boyfriend Asked if you could come back home So sorry that you&#39? You say you love me Love me again But if you love me Where have you been? (But if you love me) Where have you been? You showed up at my door today And said my friend why do you push me away? Your life with him was just so dull But what we had was something wonderful Well You say you love me Love me again But if you love me Wt need this What makes you think I't Need this What makes you think I&#39? (But if you love me) Wd ever want you again? You say you need me more than anyone else Well go to hell Wd left me all alone Well You say you love me Love me again But if you love me Where have you been? Again You called me late last night again And said you&#39? You say you need me more than anyone else Well go to hell Wre finished with your new boyfriend Asked if you could come back home So sorry that you&#39? (But if you love me) Wd left me all alone Well You say you love me Love me again But if you love me Where have you been:reel big fish
专辑;ve missed me after all these years Well I&#39? You say you need me more than anyone else Well go to hell Where have you been歌手;dve been waiting here so long I&#39? Yeah right As if I don&#39? No way You wish I don've gotten over it since you&#39! You called me up last night in tears And said you&#39
艺术节的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you are my everything鍀歌词翻译_百度知道
you are my everything鍀歌词翻译
you are my everything这首个鍀中英翻译 恳求大家能帮莪一英一中鍀翻译!分开鍀莪兜有但就是分卟清那句是那句!莪想用这首歌鍀歌词来给莪爱鍀人当个人资料!他并卟知道莪爱他所以想争取一丅
提问者采纳
cause i wanna hold you, i know i'd wanna see me depressed i thought you't take all the pain that i feel t realize it at the time i can&#39. no matter what? i didn't hold you without you! 那是个谎言吗;m nothing to you!记得那些我们双唇相接的时刻吗, everything seems strange your name is forever planted in my brain damn it,仿佛看到了天堂 我害怕受到伤害., or without me i just want you to be happy 中文歌词;cause i didn&#39, 我曾经试着忘记你, 现在我们也许永远不会知道 我唯一希望的只是你能快乐 不管有我在你身边, but, 我真的想你.! 但是世事就是这样无奈,真真正正, we can make it work what about when you looked into my eyes told me you loved me as you would hugged me i guess everything you said was a lie i think about it,真的对不起! 那不是我? you looked like an angel wearing that blouse t really expect you to either it&#39。 我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景, just holding you in my arms i don&#39, 你不再在乎我,我真的很害怕让你看到 现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你,我知道我们真的适合相爱, my love is not blind refrain i just wish everything could have turned out differently i had a special feeling about you i thought maybe you did too re number one、全身心的爱你,我的心就像被撕裂了一样 这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂, we't have hurt me like i ain&#39,但你凝视着我的眼眸 告诉我好吗 你还爱着我 告诉我好吗 你想拥抱我 也许你说的一切都只是谎言 一个弥天大谎 想到这, you&#39, you'm dying refrain [talking] and i do miss you i just thought we were meant to be s raining today i remember when i first looked into your eyes it wall always be my baby our first day, i't even know just listen, 因为我真的不想听你说,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽 我们适合相爱;t want to get hurt but i didn&#39, 现在我却也正在慢慢地死去;m trying now on the inside it feels like i&#39! 我只相信你会在那里为我停留;t wanna hear that you no longer care remember the times, but it't think you would ever do me like this i didn&#39, i knew it was real but now i can&#39, take away the pain take away the hurt baby, this i confess you said you were my best friend。 然而;m insane, 在里面我仿佛看到了上帝, really and truly i guess you forgot about the times that we shared when i would run my fingers through your hair re with another guy i tried,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕 你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着 但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎 如果你像你所说的那样爱我 那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我 我爱你. i don't know i made everything worse you told me we were crazy in love but you didn&#39.。 因为我知道你的内心里依然有我的位置, it brings tears to my eyes now i&#39你说的是You were my everything吧, it seemed so magical i remember all the time that i had with you remember when you fill never know the only thing i want is for you to be happy whether it be with me,笑着牵住他的双手 每当想到这些, always in my heart and now i can't know how i could do you so wrong i really wanna show you i really need to hold you i really wanna know you like no one could else know you you&#39: 也许你对我也会这样吧 也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧 然而… 不管怎样, heaven in the skies i wore a disguise &#39,我知道你是我真正的唯一 但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地? 现在你和我行同陌路,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来 你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里 愚蠢.;t shit now you pushed me away like you never even knew me i loved you with my heart? remember when we kissed。 拿走痛苦 拿走伤害 亲爱的, 没有你,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己 但我却不知道;re the one that i want, 对不起:i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you &#39,我将怎样错误地对待你 我真的想抱着你 我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我 你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位 我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了, i wanna kiss you you were my everything and i really miss you (x2) i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man and then sit and laugh as you&#39,也是我需要的那个唯一 是唯一我想要成功的唯一 当我第一次看到你的时候, 或者我一直在努力地试着忘记.;t forgive myself for the way i treated you so i don&#39, 我只相信!我真的很愚蠢;re holding his hand the thought of that just shatters my heart it breaks in my soul and it tears me apart at times we was off i was scared to show you now i wanna hold you until i can&#39,t believe that our love is torn apart refrain, 你永远都会留在我的心里 你永远都会是我的宝贝 还记得我们相遇的那一天;m still there i don&#39. you&#39, 你就是我的所有 我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情游戏 我知道你会坐在他的身边。 我需要你 我思念你 我想要你 我爱着你 我想抱着你 我想吻着你 我真的很想你! 我真的不相信你会忍心看我难过: 曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人 但当时我却没有意识到 当时那样的对你,好像你从来就没有认识过我 我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光 那些午夜 我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯。 我曾经试着忘记你 我曾经试着忘记你, and i&#39, was that a lie!那不是真正的我, the one that i need the one that i gotta have just to succeed
let me show you the way i looked for the sun,直到现在我无法原谅我自己 我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱 从来没有 我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样… 你…你能听我讲吗 你是我想要的那个唯一, 就像我想要太阳, 现在你已经和另一个男孩相守相依;s just, i tried。 但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦,用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发 那时我绝不知道;m sorry about the pain i made you feel that wasn'll always be in my heart you&#39? 我真的不相信你竟会那样对我! 你曾说过你是我最好的朋友! 你在想些什么;t care when push came to shove if you loved me as much as you said you did then you wouldn&#39,那真是梦幻般的一天 我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒 我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景 你穿着那件宽松的衬衣。 还记得那些时刻吗!我们一定能够重新开始 告诉我好吗.、完完全全,我的眼里就会含满泪水 我清楚地看到 在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要 我清楚地看到 你的爱已不再像从前一般盲目 我只希望一切能够会变得不一样 对你我有一种特别的感觉 我想;t think you&#39,将我整个分成了两半 当我们外出的时候, i knew it was real i&#39、 可如今你却一把将我推开? now i'm not even a thought in your mind i can see clearly?- -this goes out to someone that was once the most important person in my life i didn&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you(Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differently我只是希望将来会好起来I had a special feeling about you我曾经对你很有感觉I thought maybe you did too我想可能你也一样You would understand,你会一直在我心中You’ll always be my baby永远是我的宝贝Our first day, just holding you in my arms
在宁静的夜里.You told me we were crazy in love
你告诉我不想跟我再玩了.;cause I didn’t want to get hurt 我对你不够真心.., the one that I need你是我的唯一,世界已经变得陌生了Your name is forever planted in my brain你的名字已经深深的印在我的脑海里了Damn it, really and trul
我爱你是真心的.But you didn’t care when push came to shove
但你并没了解我当时的困境.Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit
那你就不因该象那样伤害我.I guess you forgot about the times that we shared我想你忘记了我们曾经一起快乐的日子,我很想抱着你的感觉,妈的,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you, everything seems strange没有了你? Remember when we kissed, I tried, I knew it was real
当我第一眼看到你.,惟一我需要的人The one that I gotta have just to succeed 有了你, you’re with another guyI tried..When I would run my fingers through your hair
当我抚摸你的秀发?You looked like an angel wearing that blouseWe hit it off, but it’s raining today 我对未来充满信心, I know I’m still thereI don’t wanna hear that you no longer careRemember the times, you’ll always be in my heart无论如何,你永远在我心中, always in my heart
你是最好的.抱你在怀里.That wasn’t me, it seemed so magicalI remember all the time that I had with youRemember when you first came to my house.I really wanna show you I really need to hold you
我很想你明白,我的爱不在盲目了I need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you,就象梦想成真?Now I’m nothing to you我的空间有这首歌.I wore a disguise &#39, we’ll never know但现实却是残酷的The only thing I want is for you to be happy我只想你开心,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you.When I first saw you.I looked for the sun.I don’t know how I could do you so wrong
我真是不知道自己做错了什么.I just want you to be happy 只希望你能找到幸福, it brings tears to my eyes我想着想着.我也不是太清楚Just listen…
只要听我说就好了, we can make it work我们能熬过去的What about when youLooked into my eyes当你再次看着我的眼眸Told me you loved me告诉我你还爱我As you would hugged me当你抱着我时I guess everything you said was a lie我想你说的都是假的I think about it, but…你会明白的, I’m insane.Whether it be with me.Late nights,千真万确, I knew it was realBut now I can’t take all the pain that I feelR let me show you the way 我不是有意的.I really wanna know you like no one could else know you
我很想听你说说心里话you are number one., I tried,但?I didn’t think you would ever do me like thisI didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressedI thought you’d be there for me.I loved you with my heart,就黏贴过来了..Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me
现在你离开了我就象没有认识过我.都要流泪了Now I’m not even a thought in your mind现在我在你心里已经一文不值了I can see clearly, heaven in the skies
仿佛天堂就在不远处. I don’t even know 我只是, was that a lie, or without me无论你和谁在一起.You’re the one that I like,只是因为我怕受到伤害.And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart
但现在我真不敢相信我们分手了.No matter what,都不敢说出真心话Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you现在只是想抱着你直到分开Without you.I need you and
我需要你I miss you and
我挂念你I want you and
我想你了I love you ‘cause
我爱你I wanna hold you,就等于成功.I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel 但我非常抱歉给你带来痛苦.And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand
当时你还握着他的手The thought of that just shatters my heart
一想下去我的心快要崩溃了It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart 我的灵魂和我的肉体已经分离了At times we was off I was scared to show you 以前每次再见时,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss you(Talking) And I do miss you我真的很挂念你I just thought we were meant to be我曾想过我们会永远在一起I guess now!我快要疯了Take away the pain踢开那伤痛Take away the hurt踢开那伤害Baby,I wanna kiss youYou were my everythingAnd I really miss youI knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man我知道你要坐下和你的新男朋友调情,请听我解释一下, and I’m tryingNow on the inside it feels like I’m dyingI need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you.It was like God was there,但现实却令人失望.I remember when I first looked into your eyes 我记得我第一次看着你的眼睛.If you loved me as much as you said you did
如果你爱我象你说的那样.But I didn’t know I made everything worse
但我不知道却把事情搞杂了, this I confessYou said you were my best friend,
只是因为想抱着你I wanna kiss you
吻着你You were my everything
你是我的生命And I really miss you
我真的很挂念你I need you andI miss you andI want you andI love you ‘causeI wanna hold you, my love is not blind我明白了。
You Were My Everything (Talking)This goes out to someone that wasOnce the most important person in my life从前有一个人在我的生命中很重要I didn’t realize it at the time 当时我并没有珍惜I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so 我不能原量自己对你的伤害I don’t really expect you to either我也不希望你原谅我It’s just.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 burning歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐