用answer to造句he phone造句

answer sb.求一造句~
Answer sb back的意思是:回嘴;顶嘴;为自己辩护例子:Don't answer back like that.别那样顶嘴!The child often answered his grandmother back.这孩子经常与祖母顶嘴.其它具体解释:1.〈非正〉顶嘴,回嘴When they scolded him,he would answer back.他们骂他,他就顶嘴.The child would answer back to all she said.她说什么这孩子都要回嘴.When your mother scolds you,you shouldn't answer her back.你妈妈责备你时,你不应该顶嘴.2.为自己辩护He tried to answer back whenever he was criticized.每当他挨批评时他都要为自己辩护.It's wrong to accuse him when he's not here and can't answer you back.他现在人不在,没法反驳你,你指责他是不对的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
answer sb. back是什么意思: (与某人)顶嘴,回嘴answer sb. back的例句:Answer(sb)back :speak rudely or cheekily(to sb),esp when being criticized oneself反驳;回嘴;顶嘴;还口
顶嘴He was going to answer me back, but he thought better of it.他本来想和我顶嘴的,但没有这样做。
扫描下载二维码answer for 怎么造句?还有 arm in arm 和 come into being 和 fade away 和 get by 和how come ...
It is said that you will answer for her happiness.Everyone wants to knoe how the earth came into being .You wish happiness always be in you friends' life but not fade away little by little ,right ?You...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码改为一般现在时和过去式造句..answer the phone,write an e-mail,cook dinner,write a report,collect stamps,ride a bike,make kites,take pictures,go to school,come from,get to,play the violin,go home
改为一般现在时和过去式造句速度.10分钟.之内.急.
黑岩射手丶Uj25
正确答案:一般现在时He answers the phone at home.I write an e-mail to my friend twice a week.My mother cooks dinner every day.My uncle writes a report every week.I often collect stamps.She usually rides a bike to school.He often makes kites at weekends.We usually take pictures in the park.Amy usually goes to school at 7 o'clock every day.John comes from England.My sister usually plays the violin after school.We usually go home at 4:30 p.m.一般过去时:He answered the phone yesterday.I wrote an e-mail to my friend last Sunday.My mother cooked dinner yesterday.My uncle wrote a report last Saturday.I collected stamps last year.She rode a bike to school yesterday.He made kites last weekend.We took pictures in the park last Sunday.Amy went to school at 7 o'clock yesterday.John came from England last year.My sister played the violin the day before yesterday.We went home at 4:00 p.m yesterday.有不明白的请继续追问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 answer to造句 的文章

随机推荐