of all the students in our class ,lucy talks —(little talks)but does most

初二英语题目(用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空_百度知道
初二英语题目(用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空
The post office is at the end of the road.You can find it _____(easy).I think Bass 101.1 FM is _____ (real) great.Of all the students in our class, Mary talks _____ (little) but does most.Fish can't live _____ (with) water.Can you give me some _____ (much) water?Spring is the _____ (good) time to plant trees.This book is _____ (expen-sive) than one.
提问者采纳
easilyreallylesswithoutmorebestmore expensive
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
1. easily2.really3. least.4. with5. much6.good7.more expensive.
easilyreallya little withoutmuch morebestmore erpensive
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁She asked the librarian_文档下载_文档资料共享网
文档资料共享网 文档搜索专家
当前位置: >>
>> She asked the librarian
She asked the librarian
.词形变化1 She asked the librarian______(polite), “Is reading_____(help)?” 2. When he got home, he found his key ______(miss). 3. What was _____(bad), she lost five more books. 4. The sick man is getting _________(ill) than yesterday. 5. We all wish to do the work better with_____(little) time and _____(few) people. 6. His mother is ______(friend) than I think. 7. I’m sorry, I can’t tell you the _____(true). It’s a secret. 8. It’s about fifteen ______(minute) walk from my home to school. 9.Our English teacher often makes his lessons _____(live) and interesting. 10. Jim says that he will improve _______(he). 11. It’s such an ______(interest) film that all of us are _______(interest) in it. 12. Teachers’ Day comes at the b_____ of the new term. 13. I was ________ ill yesterday. (bad) 14. In Book III , the _____(twenty) lesson is the most difficult. 15. Of all the students he is______(good) at English. 16. Edison was a great ______. During his life he hadmany _____.(invent) 17. There are lots of ______(colour) clothes in the market. 18. I think traveling by train is _____(enjoy) than traveling by car. 19. The house caught a fire. The wounded man was carried to _______. (safe) 20. You must drive as _________(safe) as possible 21. When the child saw a big dog, he was too _____ (frighten) to move. 22. Of all the singers, she sings ______(beautiful). 23. The boy’s parents were very _____(thank) to the policeman because of his help. 24. They want to learn how to eat ______(health). 25. We all think light is the second ______(use) invention. 26. The _____(wool) sweater looks very nice on you. 27. A bookshelf is used for ______(store) books. 28. Which language do you know is ______(wide) spoken in the world? 29. In our school three _____(nine) of the students want to watch the football game. 30. Which do you think is __________(fun) story of all? 31. That’s the ________(enter) to the hall. Please come this way. 32. The ground is covered with fallen _______(leaf). 33. We went there______(direct) without stopping. 3435. Do you know who is ______(clever) of the two? 36. Of all the _______(activity), I like reading most. 37.“Where is your father?” “He has gone to Shanghai on _____.”(busy) 38. We have improved our ___(know) by studying in class and practicing after class. 39. I’m __________(true) sorry for being late again. 40. Taiwan is in the ______(south) part of China. 41. Let’s have a __________discuss about the trip.(far) 42. Lily’s father believed that her daughter had made a good _________(decide). 43. The teacher was not ___________(please) with us. 44. The trip was so _______ (please) that we would remember it for ever. 45. It’s a _________(please) to have a picnic with all the family members. 46. “How many times have you been to Window of the World?” “______(two).” 47. It’s difficult for us to swim ______ (cross) the river in twenty minutes. 48. You shouldn’t ride your bike so fast at the _______. (cross) 49. My grandfather has been __________(die) for many years. 50. His sudden _______(die) made us very sad. 51. The _________(die) man wanted to see his son.. Teachers should speak to their students in a ________ way. (friend) 52. Can you lend me your pen? _______(I) has just broken. 53. People use these ________(knife) for cutting things. 54. Pardon. I didn’t quite catch your ________(mean). 55. March 8 is _________________ Day. (woman) 56. This building is about 50 meters in ________(high). 57. She was too _________(pride) to ask for help. 58. Do you usually come to school on _______________?(foot) 59. Our building is eighty _________________ high. (foot) 60. We can see many dinosaurs __________ by you in this museum? (discover) 61. Mr. Green likes swimming. He is a good _____(swim). 62. She played so _________(wonder) that she forgot anything else. 63. If relaxation is in your plan, then there are long white ___(beach) to walk along. 64. English is used by _________(travel) all over the world. 65. All members should be dressed _________(neat). 66. In a few _________(year) time, it will be covered with trees. 67. I had little money __________after I bought the expensive book. (leave) 68. _________ (luck), he missed the last train to the match. 69. The ___________(own) of the dogs were told to attend a meeting. 70. Little Tom was carried to safety. He is now out of ________(dangerous). 71. What about ________(tie) the young tree to the big tree to keep it straight. 72. When he was young, he ________(prefer) English to maths. 73. People from __________ speak _________(Frenchman). 74. A shark has many _________(different) from a fish. 75. Traveling by plane is __________(comfort) than traveling by train. 76. Nothing in the world is _________(possible) if you set your mind to do it. 77. Are you ___________(confidence) that this information is correct. 78. The two boys are ________(like). Are they twins? 79. She said to me ________(shy), “Would you like another cup of tea?” 80. I felt better, so I didn’t go to the __________(doctor). 81. I don’t like _______(rain) seasons. 82. Tom had two of his ________(tooth) pulled out last year. 83. Writing _____(brush) are made of ______(bamboo) and _______(animal) hair. 84. May I ask you some __________ questions? (person) 85. He was one of the best ______ in yesterday’s football match. (play) 86. The ___often visits my neighbours, ____ some changes or something toeat. (beg) 87. The soil is not __________washed away thanks to the trees. (easy) 88. Beijingers are true ______ to the world. (friend) 89. Do you think July is ______ than any other month in our country? (hot) 90. Of all the students in our class, Lucy talks _______ but does most. (little) 91. ______ the help of our teacher, we couldn’t pass the exam. (with) 92. Everyone knows that if Dick works ______, he will do much better. (hard) 93. Here are ten of the _______ names. (run) 94. Today is cloudy. It’s ________to take your umbrella with you. (good) 95. They are talking very ___________(noise) in the next room. 96. Look! How ________ Kate looks! (happy) 97. Please keep your eyes _______. (close) 98. China and India are ________(develop) countries. 99. The world itself is becoming a much __________ place. (small) 100. Keep quiet. My son is ___________. (sleep) 1.helpful 2. missing 3. worse 4. worse 5.fewer 6.more friendly 7. truth 8. minutes’ 9. lively 10. himself 11.interested 12. beginning 13. badly 14. twentieth 15. the best 16.invention 17.colourful 18. more enjoyable 19. safety 20. safely 21. frightened 22. the most beautiful 23. thankful 24. healthily 25. most useful 26.woolen 27. storing 28. the most widely 29. ninths 30. the funniest 31. entrance 32. leaves 33. directly 34. friendly 35. the cleverer 36. activities 37. business 38.knowledge 39.truly40.southern 41. further 42.description43.pleased44.pleasant45.pleasure46.twice 47. across 48.crossing49.dead50.death51.dying52.mine53.knives 54. meaning 55.Women’s56.height57.proud58.foot59.feet60.discovered 61. swimmer 62.wonderfully 63.beaches 64.travellers 65.neatly 66. years’ 67.left 68.unluckily 69.owners 70.danger 71.tying 72. preferred 73.FFrench 74.differences 75.more comfortable 76. impossible 77. confident 78. alike 79. shyly 80. doctor’s 81. rainy 82 .teeth 83.animal 84. personal 85. players 86. easily 87. begging 88. friends 89. hotter 90. least 91.without 92. harder 93. runners’ 94. better 95. noisily 96. happy 97. closed 98. developing 99. smaller 100.sleeping 易错题 1. --Which would you like, a cup of tea or a glass of milk? --- ______. I think I’ll just have a glass of water. A. Both B. Neither C. None D. Either 2. I’ve never seen ______ match before. A. such an exciting B. so an exciting C. such an excited D. so an excited 3. We usually _____ hello to each other. A. tell B. talk C. speak D. say 4. She did the exercise again. She forgot ___it.A. to do B.doing C. do D. did 5. There _____ a great number of students over there. The number of the students ____five thousand. A. are, is B. are, are C. is, are D. is, is 6. I think he must be in the office now, ______? A. don’t I B. mustn’t he C. isn’t he D. can’t he 7. --- How many people were there at the meeting? ----_______. A. Nobody B. No one C. None D. Nothing 8. I _____ the mouse for 18 yuan in the supermarket.A. paid B. bought C. costD. spent 9. _____ of us felt very tired but quite happy after _____ sports meeting. A. Everyone, a two days’ B. Every one, the two days C. Every one, the two-day D. None, a two-day 10-Will you please __your radio a little? I can hardly go to sleep. --- Oh, sorry.A. turn off B. turn on C. turn down D. turn up 11. I’ll spend as much time as I can _____ after the flowers in the garden. A. look B. to look C. looking D. looked 12. It’s _______ that we will never forget. A. such a nice city B. a such nice city C. a so nice city D. so a nice city 13. I’m afraid I’ll spend _____ two hours on the problem. A. other B. more C. another D. else 14. There used to be a house_____ on the top of the mountain. A. standing B. stands C. stood D. stand )15. ―Can you remember this park? We _____ here. ―Sure. But now I ______ in that swimming pool. A. are used to take a walk, am used to swim B. are used to taking a walk, am used to swimming C. used to take a walk, used to swim D. used to take a walk, am used to swimming 16. Girls like to __themselves in modern dresses.A. dress B. makeC. put onD. wear 17.C Will you please tell John to come to my office? -- _____. A. Yes, I do B. I’ll be glad C. Thank you D. I’ll be glad to 18. C Who cleaned the blackboard yesterday, Dick?-- John _____. A. cleaned B. does C. did D. is 19. C Which sweater do you prefer, the yellow one or the pink one? -- ____. I like a light blue one. A. Either B. Both C. Any D. Neither 20. The doctor worked for ___ after twelve o’clock. A. two more hours B. two another hour C. more two hours D. another two hour 21. Who is the man over there? Is it Mr. Li? -- No, it ___ be him. Mr. Li is much taller. A. mustn’t B. may not C. can’t D. needn’t 22C Your dress is very beautiful, Mary. -- ____. A. Not at all B. Just so-so. C. No, it isn’t. D. Thank you 23. We_____ spend too much time in watching TV. A. told don't B. told not to C. were told not to D. were told to not 24. He said he ___ never seen _____ an exciting football match before. A. has, so B. has, such C. had, so D. had, such 25. We study five days week and on Sundays we often play ____football. A. the B. 不填; a C. a D. 不填 26.____John ____ Jack may go with you because one of them must stay at home. A. N nor B. B and C. E or D. N but also 27. He told me that he _____ here for five minutes. A. has come B. had arrived C. had been D. came 28. -_____ are the Olympic Games were held? -Every four years. A. How often B. When C. How soon D. How long29. You won't pass the exam you study hard. A. if B. when C. after D. unless 30. -Could I use your bike? -Yes, of course you ___.A. can B. could C. must D. will 31. All of us preferred _____ to _____ there by bus. A. go B. go C. going D. going 32. I've given you everything __I have. A. which B. that C. who D. whom 33. Forty minutes _______ for the children to finish all the work. A. is quite a long time B. are quite long . C. was a quite long time D. were quite long time 34. ______ of us has read the story,so we know nothing about it. A. Some B. Both C. None D. All 35. -Would you like some more rice? -Yes, Just __. A.a few B. few C. a littleD. little 36. -Look! That man looks like Mr. Brown. -It ___ be him, for he __America. A. can't; has gone to B. has gone C. mustn't; has been to D. can't; has been to 37. Jim with his parents _____ abroad. They ____ back in two weeks. A. will come B. will come C. have come D. come 38. ______ he failed in the maths exam again, ______ he never gave up. A. Because, so B. Because, / C. Although, but D. Although, / ( )39. -Would you mind my opening the windows? -_____. A. Sorry. I wouldn't B. No, of course not C. It doesn't matter D. Yes, please ( )40. -Why not come and join us in the game? -_____. But I must meet Mr Smith at his office now. A. I'd like to B. Let's go C. Yes, please D. It's a pleasure ( )41. -Will you please show me the photo of your family? -OK. I will _____ it here tomorrow. A. take B. catch C. bring D. carry ( )49. -What's your English teacher like? -______. A. He is good B. He likes reading C. He's thirty D. He's thin and tall ( )50. We should keep on _____ English every day. A. to practise to speak B. to practise speaking C. practising to speak D. practising speaking ( )51. There was a strange sound outside. Mary went out and____ around, but she ___ nothing.A. saw B. saw C. looked D. find 52. Would you please ____ it in English? A. speak B. say C. tell D. talk. 53. I have ______ for my pen everywhere, but I just can't _____ it. A. found, find B. found, look C. looked, find D. looked, look 54. After a short break he went on ___.A. to speak B. speak C. speakingD. spoken 55. -Do you like milk or coffee? -I prefer milk ___ coffee.Awith B. to C. than D.of 56.―Will you please _______us a story, Miss Gao?―OK. Shall I _______it in English or in Chinese?A. speak B. speak C. say D. say 57. He eats____ food, so he is ___fat.A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too 58. ―I’m sorry I left my exercise book at home. ―Don’t __it to school tomorrow, please.A. to take B. to bring C. to bring D. to take 59. Remember ____ with others.A. not to be angry B. don’t be angry C. don’t angry ( )60. My CD doesn't work well. I'll go and _______ this evening. A. have them repaired B. to repair C. have it repaired D. have it repair ( )61.―It is very kind of you to help me with my English. ―_________.? A. That's right ? B. Thank you ? C. With pleasure ? D. Don't say so ? )62. I can hardly hear the radio. Would you please __________? A. turn it on B. turn it down C. turn it up D. turn it off ( )63. We decided not to climb the mountain because it was raining _________. A. badly B. strongly C. hardly D. heavily ( )64. ―You haven't been to Macao, have you?―_____.How I wish to go there! A. Yes, I have B. Yes, I haven't C. No, I have D. No, I haven't ( )65. ―Can you come on Monday or Tuesday?―I'm afraid ___ day is possible. A. either B. neither C. some D. any ( ) 66. The Chinese ping-pong players will join in the match. Let's _____ them success. A. wish B. to wish C. hope D. to hope ANSWERS(1- ANSWERS(1-40): 1-5 BADBA 6-10 CCACC 11-15 CACAD 16-20 ADCDA 21-25 CDCDD 26-30 CCADA 31-35 DBACC 36-40 ABDBA ANSWERS(41- ANSWERS(41-66): 41-45 CCCBA 46-50 ADBDD 51-55 ABCCB 56-60 CCCAC 61-66 CDDDBA
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 版权声明 |
| 在线帮助英语中考真题演练(一)C-初中三年级英语试题练习、期中期末试卷、测验题、复习资料-初中英语试卷-试卷下载
当前位置: - -
英语中考真题演练(一)C
英语中考真题演练(一)C
一、给词填空.用句子之后所给词的适当形式填空,使句意完整、正确.
  1.()
  (1) Beijingers are true ________to the world. (friend)
  (2) Look! How ________Kitty is laughing! (happy)
  (3) It's only ten _______ walk from the station to the hotel.
  (4) Please take care of________, boys and girls. (yon)
  (5) I don't think this is my frisby, thought it looks
like_______.(I)
  (6) Mrs Green learned Chinese as her ________language. (two)
  (7) I think July is ________than any other month in our
country. (hot)
  (8) Of all the students in our class, Lucy talks ________ but does
most. (little)
  (B) 用方框中所给单词或词组的适当形式填空,每个单词或词组只能使用一次.
Join, not eat, like, give a talk, watch, throw, return, not rain, decide, how often
  (9) It________ much this spring in North China, so we are now short
  (10) ―________ do
you use the Internet?
―Almost every
  (11) I'm very glad to hear that Michael Jordan________ to NBA again
  (12) Zhao Wei and Lu Yi, the popular TY stars, ________ by most of
the young people.
  (13) ―What is Yang
Lan doing there?
she________ on “New Beijing, Great Olympics.”
   (14) People should stop ________ dirty things into Kun Yu River
  (15) You'd better _________sweets before you go to bed.
  (16) If China ________the WTO, she will become richer and stronger.
  (17) It's 8∶20 already. It's time for us ________The Gate of Reign on TV.
  (18) Zhang Jian _________already ________ to swim across the English
Channel(英吉利海峡).
  2.(济南市,2001)
  (1)Would you
like to eat more _________ (egg)?
  (2)Today, we'll go on learning the_________(three)
  (3)I'm sure it
________ (be) a good day tomorrow.
  (4)Everybody in
our class likes to read________(quiet).
  (5)The farmers
________ (grow) many flowers in the fields two months ago.
  (6)The young man
usually________ (wash) his clothes himself.
  (7)Can you ask
her_________(give) us a talk.
  (8)The boys are__________(watch) the football match.
  (9)We learned_________(many) words this term than last term.
  (10)Alice_________(make) some new friends since she came here.
  3.(河南省,2001)
  (1)Now people use computers very________ (wide).
  (2)They always go to the library________ (one) a week.
  (3)The houses next to the street are very________(noise).
  (4)Beijing is asking for________(hold) the Olympic Games of the year
  (5)More and more __________ (foreign) have come to visit China these years.
  4.(广州市,2001)
  (1) The meeting will be
finished on December the _________ (twenty - three)
  (2) I'm _________ (real) worried about my exams, though I study
  (3) The dictionary you gave me last week is very _________ (use).
  (4) Which city is __________ (big). London or New York?
  (5) There're thousands of _________ (visit) from other countries
here in our city every July.
  5.(四川省,2001)
  (1) The__________ (visit) all found it hard _________ (go) across
the river in a small boat.
  (2) Look, all the runners__________ (stand) at the __________
(start) line.
  (3) It's very_________ (help) to take a _________(shop) list with you
when you buy   something.
  (4) The news report said that a boy _________ (name) Peter ________ (kill)
in the road accident.
  (5) Tom's father hated_________ (travel) by train. He said it always
________(take) a lot of time.
  (6) It__________ (rain) half a day and I don't think that it
_________ (last) long.
(7) John is __________ (interest) in foreign languages. He
is now learning French _________(he).
  (8) Don't feel _________(worry) about your child. The whole class
would be _________ (friend) to the new classmates.
  (9) There are twenty middle schools in this town. The
_________(twenty) middle school is ________(far) one.
   (10) Mr King told me _________(not, open) the door, for the
children were running ________ (noise) outside the office.
  6.(南通市,2002)
  (1) Look! The lovely dog is
enjoying _________meal in the kitchen. (it)
  (2) He was the _________runner to cross the finishing line. (four)
  (3) When I looked down from the balloon, I saw my friends ________
to me. (wave)
  (4) He is showing some _________from Japan around our school.
  (5) Lucy is the _________at French among the students here. (bad)
  7.(上海市,2001)
  (1) It's six o'clock now. Jack _________ (deliver) newspapers.
  (2) The rain _________(stop). Shall we go on with our volleyball
  (3) More and more green lands _________ (build) in our city soon.
  (4) Mr Wang_________ (leave) Shanghai more than 50 years ago. Last
week he flew back, and was surprised to see that Shanghai _________ (change) a
lot. He said he ________ (spend) the rest of his life here.
  8.(哈尔滨市,2001)
  (1) She worked so ________ that nobody knew she was there. (quiet)
  (2) The farmers keep _________ for producing milk and mutton.
  (3) The __________century began in 1901. (twenty)
  (4) He has __________ill. (fall)
  (5) There are many cars and _________in the street. [bQsiz]
  9.(南京市,2001)
  (1) My mother often does the _________on Saturdays. (wash)
  (2) Please keep your eyes _________. (close)
(3) Help _________to these cakes, children. (you)
  (4) My grandma told me an _________story. (usual)
  (5) Michael Jordan(乔丹)is my favourite basketball________. (play)
  (6) July is the ___________month of the year. (seven)
  (7) Lucy, __________a bottle of orange to me, please. (pass)
  (8) The Greens lunch now. (have)
  (9) We __________the Great Wall in two days. (visit)
  (10) Wu Dong __________up the stick quickly and went on running.
  (11) The teacher said to us that Taiwan ________part of China. (be)
  (12) Nanjing __________a lot in the past two years. (change)
  (13) Yesterday I __________that we would have a picnic in the park.
  (14) My parents________ the house at eight yesterday morning.
  10.(贵阳市,2001)
&  (1) Autumn is the
___________season in a year. (three)
  (2)I think it
will be __________tomorrow. (rain)
  (3)Who was the
__________in 100-metre race? (win)
  (4)&Don't be late again!& he said to me _________. (angry)
  (5)My grandfather has been __________for two years. (die)
  11.(南京市,2002)
  (1) English is __________used in the world. (wide)
&  (2) Spring is the _________time to plant trees. (good)
  (3) There are many books about music on those_________. (shelf)
(4) There were _________ of people watching the football match at
that time yesterday. (million)
(5)We often go _________ in summer. (swim)
  (6)Fish can't live _________water. (with)
  (7)Listen! Who ___________in the next room? (sing)
  (8)I think be __________back in a week. (be)
  (9)The man downstairs found it hard asleep. (fall)
  (10)Last month, in the first match of the 17th World Cup, France
________ 0 - 1 by a new team Senegal. (beat)
  12.(昆明市,2001)
  (1) The Young Pioneers usually
go _________(boat) in Green Lake Park..
  (2)― Nice to see you!
   ―Nice to see you, too. I _________ (see) you for a long time.
  (3) When I was reading, there __________(be) a knock at the door.
  (4)The traffic lights are red. Please ________(go).
  (6) The teacher ___________(tell) them that there are 52 weeks in a
  (7) If you know how __________(answer) the teacher's questions,
please put up your hands.
  (8) All of us hope that we __________ (hold) the Olympic Games in
Beijing in 2008.
  (9) If winter_________ (come), can spring be far behind?
  (10)―__________you_________
(have) a wash yet?
―Yes, I washed before breakfast.
  13.(济南市,2002)
  (1)The _________(clean) clean the roads early in the morning.
  (2) Tom was the ________(five) runner past the finishing line.
  (3) You'd better __________(not drink) too much water before you go
  (4) The old man looked at them __________(angry) and couldn't say a
  (5) The panda has been _________(die) for about two months.
  (6) In summer it __________(rain) little in this city, so everyone
must save water.
  (7) Look! The Greens __________(get) ready for the journey.
  (8) So far, most of the Children __________(see) the film
&Harry Potter&.
  (10) I _________(forget) the time for the meeting, so I was late.
  14.(山东省临沂市,2001)
  (1) ―What
__________Catherine often __________(do) after school?
    ―She often _________(go) to see her
  (2) ―What sport
_________he (play) yesterday?
       ―He played football.
  (3) Tom! Go and see who ________ _______(cry) outside the door.
  (4) Today all the children _________(take) good care of in the
  (5) Our teacher _________ (not read) today's newspaper yet. Don't
take it away.
  (6) Mr Wang _________ __________(have) a travel to Shanghai early
tomorrow morning. Now he is getting ready for it.
  (7) Everyone is here.&
We'd better _________(begin) our meeting at once.
  (8) ―We have
worked for two hours. Now let's
stop _________ _________(have) a rest.
       ―Great!
  15.(常州市,2001)
  (1) Is this pair of shoes under the bed ________(you)?
  (2) Many __________(travel) have visited the Great Wall.
  (3) We must clean our hands before_________(have) meals.
  (4) Was Mr Green________ (find) in his office?
  (5) I think working long hours __________ (be) hard for the
  16.(徐州市,2001)
  (1) He'll write to me as soon as he _________(reach) Xi'an.
  (2) ―Have you seen
    ―Yes, I _________ (see) it two weeks
  (3) Tom! __________ (not do) it like that next time.
  (4) Keep quiet! Dad ___________ (listen) to the news now.
  (5) They __________ (make) a lot of friends since they came to our
  (6) You'd better _________ (send) for a doctor.
  (7) The girls are busy __________(plant) flowers now.
  (8) Mr Green ___________(fill) the stockings with small presents and
put them at the end of the bed.
  (9) Young trees _________(must water) every day.
  (10) She asked if they________ (change) their mind in two days.
  17.(南充市,2001)
  (1) We'll go for a picnic if it ___________ ___________tomorrow.
(not, rain)
  (2) Listen! Father and mother _________ ________ (sing) in the next
  (3) Mr Green ________ ________head of the factory since it opened in
1990. (be)
  (4) ―Please go and
mend the chair.
    ―When _________it _________? (break)
  (5) Hurry up.
The film _________ _________ in a few minutes. (begin)
  答案:
  1. (A)  (1) friends (2) happily (3) minutes'  (4) your, selves  (5) mine  (6) second
  (7) hotter (8)
(the) least (B) (9) didn't rain (10) How often (11) will return/is going to return (12) are liked  (13) is giving a talk  (14) throwing &(15) not eat  (16) joins  (17)to watch  (18) has decided
  2. (1) eggs  &(2) third  &(3) will be &(4) quietly  (5) grew   (6) washes   (7) to give  (8) watching  &(9) more  &(10) has made
  3. (1) widely  (2) once  (3) noisy  &(4) holding  &(5) foreigners
  4. (1) 23rd   (2) really  &(3) useful  (4) bigger   (5) visitors
  5. (1) visitors,
to go (2) are standing,
starting  (3) helpful,
shopping  (4) named, was
killed  (5) traveling,
took  (6) has mined, will
last  (7) interested, himself  (8) worried, friendly  (9) twelfth, the farthest  (10) not to open, noisily
  6. (1) its (2) fourth (3) waving (4) visitors  (5) worst
  7. (1) is
delivering (2) has stopped (3) will be built  (4) left, had changed, would spend
  8. (1)
quietly (2) sheep (3) twentieth  (4) fallen (5) buses
  9. (1)
washing  (2) closed  (3) yourselves  (4) unusual (5) player (6) seventh (7) pass (8) are having  (9) will visit/are going to visit  (10) picked  (11) is  (12) has changed  (13) was told  (14) were cleaning
  10. (1)
third (2) rainy (3) winner  (4) angrily (5) dead
  11. (1)
widely  (2) best  (3) shelves  (4) millions (5) swimming (6) without  (7) is singing  (8) will be/is going to be  (9) to fall  (10) was beaten
  12. (1) boating (2) haven't seen (3) was  (4) don't go (5) is waiting (6) told  (7) to answer  (8) will hold  (9) comes   (10) Have...had
  13. (1)
cleaners  (2) fifth  (3) not drink   (4) angrily (5) dead (6) rains (7) are getting  (8) have seen  (9) will be  (10) forgot
  14. (1) does,
do, goes (2) did, play (3) is crying (4) are, taken (5) hasn't, read  (6) will, have  (7) begin  (8) to, have
  15. (1)
yours  (2) travellers  (3) having  (4) found  (5) is
  16. (1)
reaches  (2) saw  (3) Don't do  (4) is listening (5) have made (6) send  (7) planting (8) filled (9) must be planted  (10) would change
  17. (1) doesn't
rain  &(2) are singing  (3) has been  (4) was, broken/did, break

我要回帖

更多关于 little talks 的文章

随机推荐