关于元宵节作文500字的英语作文80词

关于元宵节英语作文70词左右 如题,关于元宵节英语作文70词左右 LanternFestivalisaChina’straditionalfestival.Itiscelebratedonthefifteenthdayofthefirstmonthofthelunaryear.

LanternFestivalisoneofthebiggestholidaysinChina.SeveraldaysbeforeLanternFestival,peoplebegintomakelanterns.Lanternsaremadeintheshapeofdifferentanimals,vegetables,fruitsandmany,otherthings.Whilemakinglanternspeopleusuallywriteriddlesonlanterns.OntheeveofLanternFestival,allthelanternsarehungup.

OnLanternFestivalpeoplegooutsidetohavealookatthelanternsandguesstheriddlesonthelanterns.Perhapsyoucallseesomewonderfulfolkperformances,DragonDanceandYangko.Everythingisveryinterestingandeveryoneisveryhappy.Ourlifeisrichandvaried.

元宵节

元宵节是中国的一个传统节日。通常在阴历年的第一个月的第十五天庆祝。

元宵节是中国最大的节日之一。在元宵节到来的几天前,人们就开始做灯笼,有的被做成动物,有的被做成蔬菜,有的被做成水果,各种样式都有。做灯笼时,人们通常在上面写上谜语。在元宵节前夜,所有的灯笼都被挂起来。

在元宵节这天,人们都出来看灯笼和猜灯谜,也许你还能看见一些精彩的民间表演龙舞和秧歌。每件事都很有趣,每个人都很高兴,我们的生活丰富多彩。 xcbcbfbdfghfhfgjhgfuftgh TherearemanydifferentbeliefsabouttheoriginoftheLanternFestival.Butonethingforsureisthatithadsomethingtodowithreligiousworship.

OnelegendtellsusthatitwasatimetoworshipTaiyi,theGodofHeaveninancienttimes.ThebeliefwasthattheGodofHeavencontrolledthedestinyofthehumanworld.Hehadsixteendragonsathisbeckandcallandhedecidedwhentoinflictdrought,storms,famineorpestilence(瘟疫)uponhumanbeings.BeginningwithQinshihuang,thefirstemperortounitethecountry,allsubsequentemperorsorderedsplendidceremonieseachyear.TheemperorwouldaskTaiyitobringfavorableweatherandgoodhealthtohimandhispeople.EmperorWudioftheHanDynastydirectedspecialattentiontothisevent.In104BC,heproclaimeditoneofthemostimportantcelebrationsandtheceremonywouldlastthroughoutthenight. TherearemanydifferentbeliefsabouttheoriginoftheLanternFestival.Butonethingforsureisthatithadsomethingtodowithreligiousworship.

OnelegendtellsusthatitwasatimetoworshipTaiyi,theGodofHeaveninancienttimes.ThebeliefwasthattheGodofHeavencontrolledthedestinyofthehumanworld.Hehadsixteendragonsathisbeckandcallandhedecidedwhentoinflictdrought,storms,famineorpestilence(瘟疫)uponhumanbeings.BeginningwithQinshihuang,thefirstemperortounitethecountry,allsubsequentemperorsorderedsplendidceremonieseachyear.TheemperorwouldaskTaiyitobringfavorableweatherandgoodhealthtohimandhispeople.EmperorWudioftheHanDynastydirectedspecialattentiontothisevent.In104BC,heproclaimeditoneofthemostimportantcelebrationsandtheceremonywouldlastthroughoutthenight.

AnotherlegendassociatestheLanternFestivalwithTaoism.TianguanistheTaoistgodresponsibleforgoodfortune.Hisbirthdayfallsonthe15thdayofthefirstlunarmonth.ItissaidthatTianguanlikesalltypesofentertainment.Sofollowerspreparevariouskindsofactivitiesduringwhichtheyprayforgoodfortune.

Thethirdstoryabouttheoriginofthefestivalislikethis.BuddhismfirstenteredChinaduringthereignofEmperorMingdioftheEasternHanDynasty.Thatwasinthefirstcentury.However,itdidnotexertanygreatinfluenceamongtheChinesepeople.oneday,EmperorMingdihadadreamaboutagoldmaninhispalace.Attheverymomentwhenhewasabouttoaskthemysteriousfigurewhohewas,thegoldmansuddenlyrosetotheskyanddisappearedinthewest.Thenextday,EmperorMingdisentascholartoIndiaonapilgrimage(朝圣)tolocateBuddhistscriptures.Afterjourneyingthousandsofmiles,thescholarfinallyreturnedwiththescriptures.EmperorMingdiorderedthatatemplebebuilttohouseastatueofBuddhaandserveasarepositoryforthescriptures.FollowersbelievethatthepowerofBuddhacandispeldarkness.SoEmperorMingdiorderedhissubjectstodisplaylightedlanternsduringwhatwastobecometheLanternFestival.

关于元宵节的由来有不同的观点。但是其中一点是确定的,它与宗教信仰有关。
一个传说告诉我们从前的人崇拜古代的天上的神太一。人们相信天上的神主宰者人类的世界。他有16只龙听命于他,并决定何时让世界有干旱、风暴、饥荒和瘟疫。从统一六国的秦始皇开始,所有后来的皇帝都下令每年举行隆重的仪式。皇帝会祈求太一让人间风调雨顺、人们健康。汉武帝让这个事情更加引人注意。在公元前104年,他宣布元宵节为最重要的节日之一,而整个仪式要持续一夜。
另外一个传说把元宵节与道教相联系。天官是道教掌管好运的神。他的生日是农历正月十五。据说天官喜欢各种娱乐活动。所以信教的人就准备各种活动并在这个过程中祈求好运。
第三个传?是这样的。佛教在一世纪东汉汉明帝时传入中国。然而,在中国人中并未有很大的影响。一天,汉明帝梦见他的宫殿里出现个金人。当他想问那人是谁时,金人却升到天空,在西方消失了。第二天,明帝就派人到印度去寻找佛教经书。在经过上千里的长途跋涉,他终带回了经书。汉明帝下令兴建庙宇供奉佛和储藏经书。信众认为佛能驱除黑暗。所以汉明帝就下令群臣都点起灯笼,后来便演变成了元宵节 LanternFestivalisaChina’straditionalfestival.Itiscelebratedonthefifteenthdayofthefirstmonthofthelunaryear.
I,anternFestivalisoneofthebiggestholidaysinChina.SeveraldaysbeforeLanternFestival,peoplebegintomakelanterns.Lanternsaremadeintheshapeofdifferentanimals,vegetables,fruitsandmany,otherthings.Whilemakinglanternspeopleusuallywriteriddlesonlanterns.OntheeveofLanternFestival,allthelanternsarehungup.
OnLanternFestivalpeoplegooutsidetohavealookatthelanternsandguesstheriddlesonthelanterns.Perhapsyoucallseesomewonderfulfolkperformances,DragonDanceandYangko.Everythingisveryinterestingandeveryoneisveryhappy.Ourlifeisrichandvaried. TheancientsofJanuary,lunarcallednightforthefifteenth,sosaystheLanternFestival.Ayearonthe15thdayofthefirstmonthcircle,butalsoadollarcomplexnightbeginning,theearthde-agingrate-andnight,peoplecelebratetheNewYear'scelebration,alsocontinue.TheLanternFestivalisalsoknownas&orshangyuanfestival&.
不用感谢我,我也不会留,名 LanternFestivalisaChina’straditionalfestival.Itiscelebratedonthefifteenthdayofthefirstmonthofthelunaryear.

LanternFestivalisoneofthebiggestholidaysinChina.SeveraldaysbeforeLanternFestival,peoplebegintomakelanterns.Lanternsaremadeintheshapeofdifferentanimals,vegetables,fruitsandmany,otherthings.Whilemakinglanternspeopleusuallywriteriddlesonlanterns.OntheeveofLanternFestival,allthelanternsarehungup.

OnLanternFestivalpeoplegooutsidetohavealookatthelanternsandguesstheriddlesonthelanterns.Perhapsyoucallseesomewonderfulfolkperformances,DragonDanceandYangko.Everythingisveryinterestingandeveryoneisveryhappy.Ourlifeisrichandvaried.

元宵节

元宵节是中国的一个传统节日。通常在阴历年的第一个月的第十五天庆祝。

元宵节是中国最大的节日之一。在元宵节到来的几天前,人们就开始做灯笼,有的被做成动物,有的被做成蔬菜,有的被做成水果,各种样式都有。做灯笼时,人们通常在上面写上谜语。在元宵节前夜,所有的灯笼都被挂起来。

在元宵节这天,人们都出来看灯笼和猜灯谜,也许你还能看见一些精彩的民间表演龙舞和秧歌。每件事都很有趣,每个人都很高兴,我们的生活丰富多彩。 元宵节

今天是正月十五元宵节,在中国人眼里十五都是团圆节,我们一家人来到外公家吃汤圆。
来到外公家,我看见外公揉面团娴熟的翻过来,惆过去,立起来,横过去。抻、拉、压、拽,为所欲为。还时不时的让我按住脸盆,倒下开水。面粉成型了。外公开始做汤圆了,他先取出一小块面粉团,在中间开个小洞,双手有节奏的将一个小洞变成一个大洞,在洞里放入芝麻糊,又慢慢地将四周的面粉向洞里靠,洞又没了。我认真地学习着,一眨眼工夫,20只汤圆可以放入锅了。汤圆在沸水中翻滚着,慢慢浮上来,当我刚想尝尝自己的劳动成果时,舅舅提醒道:“现在还不能吃,里面的馅还没有熟,要再加一次火。”听了舅舅的话,我耐心地等着。终于,汤圆熟了,我将第一碗盛给了外公,外公笑得眼睛成了缝,我又盛了一碗给舅舅,舅舅说:“还是我外甥对我好!”我们吃着汤圆,甜在心里,我这次比以前多吃了好多。
我们吃完汤圆,又决定去观花灯,有猪八戒嘻皮笑脸的花灯,也有抗日大将李大钊坚贞不屈的花灯,还有一心向佛的唐僧花灯,有白雪公主与七个小矮人一起玩耍的花灯,也有小英雄雨来英勇的花灯,还有为自己想的少,为别人想多的鲁迅花灯-----
十五的夜晚,家家都欢声笑语,真美好呀!LanternFestival

Todayisthe15thdayoftheLanternFestivalinChina,15aretheeyesTuanYuanJie,ourwholefamilycametothepubliceatthedumpling.

Cometothepublic,IseegrandpakneadthedoughadeptupsidedownandChoupast,standup,crossover.Prevented,pull,pressure,andye,dowhateverhewants.Alsonowletmeholdwashbasin,fallboilingwater.Flourwereformed.Grandpabeganmakingdumplings,heremovedfirstasmallpieceofbreaddough,breakinthemiddleasmallhole,bothhandsrhythmicwillbeasmallholeintoabigholeinthecaveintosesameseed,andwillslowlyaroundtheflourtocavedepend,holeisgone.Ilearnseriously,blink,20onlydumplingcanpan.Dumplinginboilingwater,rolledslowlyfloat,whenIjustwanttotryownworkachievement,unclewarns:&nowstillcannoteat,theinsideofthefillingisn'tripeyet,wanttoaddafire.&Listentotheuncleofwords,Iwaitedpatiently.Finally,soup,mellow,Iwillfirstbowlfilledtograndpa,grandpalaughedeyesbecameseam,Iagainfilledabowlforuncle,unclesaid:&ormynephewisgoodtome!&Weeatthedumpling,sweetinheart,thistimeIatealotofmorethanbefore.第1篇 小学元宵节英语作文500字 小学元宵节英语作文 Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year. My family went to my grandparents' home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, my grandparents and I went out to play fireworks. We had a very good time together. 我今年元宵节是和我姥姥姥爷过的。 我爸爸妈妈和我都去了姥姥家,和他们一起吃了晚餐。我们吃了很多元宵。晚餐过后,我们一起出去放花。我们在一起过得很愉快。( 第2篇 小学元宵节英语作文500字 小学元宵节英语作文 Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year. My family went to my grandparents' home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, my grandparents and I went out to play fireworks. We had a very good time together. 我今年元宵节是和我姥姥姥爷过的。 我爸爸妈妈和我都去了姥姥家,和他们一起吃了晚餐。我们吃了很多元宵。晚餐过后,我们一起出去放花。我们在一起过得很愉快。第3篇 热闹元宵节700字 Great China, blooming flower of carved 56 nationalities. Different regions, different customs are memorable, whether the Tibetan sholton, or yi people's torch festival. The han nationality of the Lantern Festival is the most let I addicted. It has more than two thousand years of history, in today's China popular is of no doubt. The Lantern Festival of its name, because its festival and customs activities in the first month in a year (yuan) on the fifteenth day of night (night) to hold. The Lantern Festival, the first great achievement of the nature is yuanxiao. No matter the south north, to the fifteenth day this day, men, women and children around the table and to end on a few bowl of steaming glutinous balls, the steam in a small house and now and then the clouded spread a few happy laughter sound. Yuan xiao put the lights ? learning第4篇 热闹元宵节700字 Great China, blooming flower of carved 56 nationalities. Different regions, different customs are memorable, whether the Tibetan sholton, or yi people's torch festival. The han nationality of the Lantern Festival is the most let I addicted. It has more than two thousand years of history, in today's China popular is of no doubt. The Lantern Festival of its name, because its festival and customs activities in the first month in a year (yuan) on the fifteenth day of night (night) to hold. The Lantern Festival, the first great achievement of the nature is yuanxiao. No matter the south north, to the fifteenth day this day, men, women and children around the table and to end on a few bowl of steaming glutinous balls, the steam in a small house and now and then the clouded spread a few happy laughter sound. Yuan xiao put the lights ? learning第5篇 “元宵节”佳话900字 The Lantern Festival or Yuanxiao Jie is a traditional Chinese festival, which is on the 15th of the first month of the Chinese New Year. The festival marks the end of the celebrations of the Chinese New Year. Chinese started to celebrate the Lantern Festival from the Han Dynasty (206 BC - 221 AD). Like most other Chinese festivals, there is also a story behind the Festival. It is also believed that the festival has Taoist origins. This is a festival for people having fun. On the night of the festival, people go on streets with a variety of lanterns under the full moon, watching lions or dragon dancing, playing Chinese riddles and games, and lighting up firecrackers. There is really a lot of fun for the young and the old. Yuanxiao (glutinous rice ball) or Tangyuan is the special food for the Lantern Festival. It is believed that Yuanxiao is named after a palace maid, Yuanxiao, of Emperor Wu Di of the Han Dynasty. Yuanxiao is a kind of sweet dumpling, which is made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing. Yuanxiao is sticky, sweet and round in shape, symbolizing family unity, completeness and happiness.第6篇 元宵佳节1200字 The Festival of Lanterns takes place at the end of the Chinese New Year Celebration, on the fifteenth day of the first moon.& Lanterns have been part of Chinese life for centuries so it's not surprising to see a festival of lanterns.& People usually hang lanterns in the gardens, outside the houses, and on the boats.& These lanterns are signposts to guide guests and spirits of ancestors to the Lunar celebration.& After a sumptuous fifteen-day feast, these lanterns light the way for the spirits back to the world beyond. Silk, paper and plastic lanterns vary in shape and size and are usually multi-colored. Some are in the shapes of butterflies, birds, flowers, and boats.& Other are shaped like dragon, fruit and animal symbols of that year.& The most popular type of lantern is the &horse-racing& one, in which figures or animals rotate around the vertical axis of the lantern. The special food for the Lantern Festival is Yuen Sin or Tong Yuen.& These are round dumplings made with sticky rice flour.& They can be filled and served as a sweet snack or made plain and cooked in a soup with vegetables, meat and dried shrimp.& The round shape of the dumpling is a symbol of wholeness, completeness and unity. The Lantern Festival is an occasion for families to get together and for everyone--young, old, rich and poor to have fun.第7篇 元宵节300字 Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year. My family went to my grandparents' home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, my grandparents and I went out to play fireworks. We had a very good time together. 我今年元宵节是和我姥姥姥爷过的。 我爸爸妈妈和我都去了姥姥家,和他们一起吃了晚餐。我们吃了很多元宵。晚餐过后,我们一起出去放花。我们在一起过得很愉快。第8篇 元宵节600字 Lantern Festival is a China's traditional festival. It is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month of the lunar year. I,antern Festival is one of the biggest holidays in China. Several days before Lantern Festival, people begin to make lanterns. Lanterns are made in the shape of different animals, vegetables, fruits and many, other things. While making lanterns people usually write riddles on lanterns. On the eve of Lantern Festival, all the lanterns are hung up. On Lantern Festival people go outside to have a look at the lanterns and guess the riddles on the lanterns. Perhaps you call see some wonderful folk performances,Dragon Dance and Yangko. Everything is very interesting and everyone is very happy. Our life is rich and varied.第9篇 元宵节1200字 The Festival of Lanterns takes place at the end of the Chinese New Year Celebration, on the fifteenth day of the first moon.& Lanterns have been part of Chinese life for centuries so it's not surprising to see a festival of lanterns. People usually hang lanterns in the gardens, outside the houses, and on the boats.& These lanterns are signposts to guide guests and spirits of ancestors to the Lunar celebration.& After a sumptuous fifteen-day feast, these lanterns light the way for the spirits back to the world beyond. Silk, paper and plastic lanterns vary in shape and size and are usually multi-colored. Some are in the shapes of butterflies, birds, flowers, and boats.& Other are shaped like dragon, fruit and animal symbols of that year.& The most popular type of lantern is the &horse-racing& one, in which figures or animals rotate around the vertical axis of the lantern. The special food for the Lantern Festival is Yuen Sin or Tong Yuen.& These are round dumplings made with sticky rice flour.& They can be filled and served as a sweet snack or made plain and cooked in a soup with vegetables, meat and dried shrimp.& The round shape of the dumpling is a symbol of wholeness, completeness and unity. The Lantern Festival is an occasion for families to get together and for everyone--young, old, rich and poor to have fun.第10篇 元宵节1200字 The first day of the Lunar New Year is &the welcoming of the gods of the heavens and earth.&Many people abstain from meat on the first day of the new year because it is believed that this will ensure long and happy lives for them. On the second day, the Chinese pray to their ancestors as well as to all the gods. They are extra kind to dogs and feed them well as it is believed that the second day is the birthday of all dogs. The third and fourth days are for the sons-in-laws to pay respect to their parents-in-law. The fifth day is called Po Woo. On that day people stay home to welcome the God of Wealth. No one visits families and friends on the fifth day because it will bring both parties bad luck. On the sixth to the 10th day, the Chinese visit their relatives and friends freely. They also visit the temples to pray for good fortune and health. The seventh day of the New Year is the day for farmers to display their produce. These farmers make a drink from seven types of vegetables to celebrate the occasion. The seventh day is also considered the birthday of human beings. Noodles are eaten to promote longevity and raw fish for success. On the eighth day the Fujian people have another family reunion dinner, and at midnight they pray to Tian Gong, the God of Heaven. The ninth day is to make offerings to the Jade Emperor. The 10th through the 12th are days that friends and relatives should be invited for dinner. After so much rich food, on the 13th day you should have simple rice congee and mustard greens (choi sum) to cleanse the system. The 14th day should be for preparations to celebrate the Lantern Festival which is to be held on the 15th night.第11篇 Festival of Lanterns500字 Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year. My family went to my grandparents' home and had dinner with them.We had lots of sweetdumplins.After the dinner, my grandparents and I went out to play fireworks. We had a very good time together.第12篇 The 15-Day Celebration of Chinese New Year1200字 The first day of the Lunar New Year is &the welcoming of the gods of the heavens and earth.&Many people abstain from meat on the first day of the new year because it is believed that this will ensure long and happy lives for them. On the second day, the Chinese pray to their ancestors as well as to all the gods. They are extra kind to dogs and feed them well as it is believed that the second day is the birthday of all dogs. The third and fourth days are for the sons-in-laws to pay respect to their parents-in-law. The fifth day is called Po Woo. On that day people stay home to welcome the God of Wealth. No one visits families and friends on the fifth day because it will bring both parties bad luck. On the sixth to the 10th day, the Chinese visit their relatives and friends freely. They also visit the temples to pray for good fortune and health. The seventh day of the New Year is the day for farmers to display their produce. These farmers make a drink from seven types of vegetables to celebrate the occasion. The seventh day is also considered the birthday of human beings. Noodles are eaten to promote longevity and raw fish for success. On the eighth day the Fujian people have another family reunion dinner, and at midnight they pray to Tian Gong, the God of Heaven. The ninth day is to make offerings to the Jade Emperor. The 10th through the 12th are days that friends and relatives should be invited for dinner. After so much rich food, on the 13th day you should have simple rice congee and mustard greens (choi sum) to cleanse the system. The 14th day should be for preparations to celebrate the Lantern Festival which is to be held on the 15th night.第13篇 元宵逛灯会450字 今天是正月十五,家家户户吃着糖心圆子,喜气洋洋。 我和爸爸吃完晚饭后,径直向灯会走去。还未到达目的地,人群就像潮水一想蜂拥而至。 随着夜色加浓,穹庐中的&明灯&亮了。尤其是市民广场上的那一片灯光,它们从半空中倒映在地砖上,跟着风,随着晃动,闪烁,像一串串流动的珍珠,和那一片片密布在苍穹里的星斗互相辉耀,煞是好看! 向前走,远处的鞭炮声就想成一片。礼花呼哧的响,忽然冒出了大礼花,如清泉一般,洒向人间;又如颗颗珍珠,从天而降;又似朵朵花朵,开满夜空。 街两旁的饮食摊点炉火正旺,香气阵阵扑鼻,吆呼声不绝于耳。虽然已经吃过晚饭,但我匆匆看了几眼就垂涎欲滴了。在摩肩接踵的人海中又挤又钻,穿过锣鼓喧天的舞台,终于来到了灯展处。 哇&&满眼花灯五彩缤纷,千姿百态,巧夺天工,令我目不暇接:鼠灯,荷花灯,走马灯,福娃灯~~造型各异,色彩多样,新奇有趣,赢得人们啧啧的赞叹声。再往前去,就是琳琅满目的商品摊了。一多黑色的玫瑰引起了我的注意,我一看就爱不释手,便缠着爸爸买下了。 伴随着人们的欢声笑语和无数的鞭炮声,沙硕的彩灯光,一起汇成了欢乐的元宵交响乐,飘荡在空中,洒向人间。第14篇 盛世元宵900字 元宵节,在我的家乡南安,是一个最热闹、最盛大的传统节日.在这个亲情浓浓、牛气冲天的新春佳节里,我们盼来了张灯结彩、锣鼓冲天的&盛世元宵节&。 我不得不说,这是最令我难忘的节日,在我的眼里,今年它比以往更加精彩。 元宵节早晨,我拉着妈妈去买花灯。刚走在大街上,琳琅满目的灯笼就令我眼花缭乱。我一眼就看中了一盏精致可爱的小花灯。瞧,一只小牛挺着&大肚子&(那是放蜡烛的小屋子。)甩着土黄色的尾巴,旁边还站着一个小牧童,一手拿着青绿色的竹笛,一手轻轻地抚摸着牛背。那场景,令人为之心动。于是,我立马把这个灯笼买了下来。 月亮才刚刚把太阳踢进山谷里,我就匆匆地把汤圆吃完(不过那入口即化的口感,真是令人回味无穷),迫不及待的点亮自己的小花灯,高高兴兴地和妈妈弟弟一起去赏花灯。 花灯展会场的人可真多啊,男女老少,川流不息。这时,我遇到了几个好伙伴。她们见我的花灯如此可爱,羡慕地说:&哇,你的花灯在哪里买的呀,真好看。&我不禁引以为豪,又带谦虚地说:&哪里哪里,你们的也不赖啊!&话音刚落,黑乎乎的会场顿时变得五光十色,那一盏盏、一排排五颜六色的花灯散发着迷人的光辉,给会场的人们披上了彩色的轻纱。我和伙伴们看得入迷。看,那小鱼型的灯笼,还会发出一闪一闪、与众不同的光芒,真是年年有余(鱼)啊:那小兔型的灯笼,不仅身体里会发光,就连那双明亮的眼睛也有着红色的神奇色彩&& &啪啪啪&&&一阵连续不断的鞭炮声把我从对花灯的着迷中拉了出来。转头一看,啊,是踩街队伍,我好奇地走了过去,瞧,在锣鼓声中,激情飞扬的舞狮舞龙,诙趣横声的火鼎公婆,粗犷豪放的拍胸舞,吸引越来越多的围观者,欢笑连连,掌声如轻雷轰轰。 陶醉在这&盛世元宵节&的我,不禁想到:在这个欢乐的新春佳节,在这个万家团圆的元宵节,我们无比快乐。愿元宵节的笑容,永远留在人们的脸上。第15篇 快乐过元宵650字 今天是元宵节,是允许放鞭炮的最后一天,吃完晚饭后,我约着楼下的小朋友出去放烟花。 一到楼下,就在十九中门口看见许多许多大大小小的烟花堆在那儿,很多大人也兴高采烈的围着,心里想:今天可以放个够、玩个痛快了! 心里正想着,突然&轰&的一声,把我吓了一大跳!抬头一看,一个和天上飞的小老鼠似的亮点在我的头顶上转着往上窜,然后炸开一个大烟花,五颜六色的,我高兴地喊:&哇!好大好美的一个花呀!& 我看到旁边有一个象电视机那么大的箱子,就问妈妈:&那个箱子里到底有多少个花呀?&妈妈说:&你自己数数呀!&我跑过去数了数,一共有四五十个呢!一个叔叔说:&来,咱们把这个最大的放了!&我们都退到后边,叔叔点燃了引信。&啪&,&啪&&啪&,一个个花蛋打到空中,又一个个炸开,红的、绿的、蓝的,还有银色的、金色的,象五彩缤纷的小星星落了下来,真美啊! 天上的烟花一个接着一个,我心里想:为什么每次都是大人放呢,我们小孩儿自己放自己的吧!于是,我们就拿出我们自己的小烟花,放了起来。我们先放的是我的电光花,我和我的两个好朋友一人两根,我们找了个大人,帮我们点上,电光花开始喷花了,亮闪闪的,象银色的小星星一样跳跃着,太美了!我们又放了一些蝴蝶花、七连珠等小烟花,一个比一个更美丽! 今天我们玩的真高兴啊!第16篇 元宵灯联妙闻多900字 在为数众多的民间元宵灯联故事中,最为人们津津乐道的恐怕要数下面这一则了。 传说王安石20岁那年赴京赶考,元宵节路过某地,边走边赏灯,恰遇一个大户人家高悬走马灯,灯下悬一则上联,征对招亲。联曰:&走马灯,灯走马,灯熄马停步。&王安石读后,一时未能对出,便默默记在心中。到了京城,你说巧不巧,考题正好是:&飞虎旗,旗飞虎,旗卷虎藏身。&王安石即以招亲联对出,并被取为进士。返乡途中,当王安石再次路过那户人家时,听说那招亲联仍无人对出,他便又以主考官的出联回对,结果被招为快婿。一次巧合竟成就了王安石两件大喜事???金榜题名、洞房花烛,真可谓是不费吹灰之力捡了两个天大的便宜。 当然,这只是一个民间传说,不足为信,但这个故事中所提到的灯联的确算是佳联妙对。 秀才拍马获状元 传说明成祖朱棣于某年元宵节微服出游时遇到一个秀才,谈得很是投机。朱棣有意出联试他才情,联云:&灯明月明,灯月长明,大明江山一统。&那秀才立即对出下联,并且巧妙地将明成祖的年号&永乐&嵌入联中:&君乐民乐,君民同乐,永乐天子万年。&不管是有意还是无意,秀才这副拍马联都可谓对得恰到好处。不用说,此联使龙颜大悦,该秀才也遂被赐为状元。 老宰相试子出妙对 被称为&父子双学士、老小二宰相&的清代安徽桐城人张英、张廷玉父子,皆能诗善对。有一年元宵佳节,张府照例张灯结彩、燃放鞭炮。老宰相出联试子曰:&高烧红烛映长天,亮,光铺满地。&小廷玉思索时正好听到门外一声花炮脆响,顿时灵感一动,对曰:&低点花炮震大地,响,气吐冲天。&此联对仗工整,朗朗上口,极具口语色彩,堪称妙对。 闵鹗元闻鼓文思涌 清朝浙江吴兴人闵鹗元自幼善属对,常常是出口成联。有一年元宵节,他随父亲到毛尚书家做客。毛尚书家里张灯结彩,主宾击鼓传花,唱和宴饮,好不热闹。席间,毛尚书雅兴大发,提议以元宵为题作联属对,以助酒兴。是夜恰逢乌云遮月,星光暗淡,有一幕僚即景为一上联云:&元宵不见月,点几盏灯为山河生色。&这则上联出来之后,满座高官名士苦思冥想,却最终没人能对出下联。这时,闵鹗元听得鼓声阵阵,不禁文思涌动,随口吟出一则下联:&惊蛰未闻雷,击数声鼓代天地宣威。&此下联一出,满座为之拍案叫绝。 本文地址:http://www.lmmw365.net/zuowen/a_23858.html 小学元宵节英语作文500字作文也喜欢的作文

我要回帖

更多关于 元宵节作文500字 的文章

随机推荐