做英语报 题目 “情人节送花怎么写” 内容怎么写

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&情人节 Valentines Day英语作文正文
情人节 Valentines Day英语作文
情人节 Valentines Day英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
节 Valentine's Day
Valentine’sDay is on the February 14 each year. It is celebrated in many countries aroundthe world, although it remains a working day in most of them. After New Year'sDay, it is the most celebrated holiday around the world. It’s a holiday forlovers or couples. This is a festival of love and romance, as well as flowers,chocolates, greeting cards. On that day, there are many activities for couplesto celebrate, showing their love to mate. Gift exchanging is the most common. Inrecent years, February 14 become much more popular than before, although thereis another Valentine’s Day in China. Besides, there are many people choose thatday to propose marriage or get married. In short, it’s a day of love.情人节在每年的2月14日,世界上的许多国家都庆祝这个节日,虽然那一天在许多国家都是日,。过后,这是全世界范围内最隆重的专属于情人们的。这是一个关于、浪漫以及、巧克力、贺卡的节日。在情人节当天,情侣们会有许多庆祝,向另一半表达爱意。交换礼物是最为常见的。近些年,虽然我国已经有了七夕情人节,但是2月14情人节依然比以前盛行。此外,也有很多人在这一天、求婚或。简单来说,这是一个爱的节日。3.14白色情人节简介brief introduction of White Valentine's Day
Today is March 14ththat isWhiteValentine's Day. White is regarded as naive, pure, spiritual in Europeancountries, just like Westerners will wear white wedding dress when they getmarried. Gradually, "white" represents hope and happiness, which is blessingto lovers.This has become one of the most important source for the coming WhiteValentine's Day. White Valentine's Day is popular in Japan, Taiwan and otherregions. what we know about it is a continuation of the Western Valentine'sday. There are big differences in giving gifts between those two&Valentines'&day: in Chinese mainland, England, America and Canada, the boy will send a giftto the girl on February 14th, Valentine's day. Most of the gifts arerose or chocolate. In Japan and Taiwan, the situation is opposite. In Japan,usually the female would like to express her love to her lover would send giftsto the male on t Valentine's Day (February 14th). And the male will returngifts and tells the girl his love on March 14th. Of course, he will only sendgifts to the one he would like to. In some places of Asia, the young peoplewill celebrate this festival, too. All the lovers, enjoy your day!今天是3月14日是白色情人节。白色在欧洲国家看来是纯洁、清纯、有灵性的,就像西方人结婚要穿白色婚纱。因为逐渐的流传与发展,“白色”所代表的更是期盼与,是对恋人的。这便成为了“白色情人节”名称的重要来源之一。白色情人节流行于日本、台湾等地区,是我们所知道的西方情人节的延续。在送礼方面也不同:具体为2月14日的情人节男方会送女方一份礼物,主要是玫瑰花或者巧克力。(只是中国大陆和英美法)3月14日的白色情人节,就该轮到女方送男方礼物了。日本,中国台湾是刚好相反的(2月14日是女生送巧克力,3月14日是男生回礼) 在日本,通常欲告白的女方会在情人节(2月14日)的时候送礼给心仪的对象,而收到礼物的一方,则会在3月14日回礼并告诉女方自己的心意。当然仅仅是回馈你想回的那.亚洲部分地区的年轻人亦会庆祝这个节日。情人们,享受你们的节日吧。英语散文:一个人的情人节A person's Valentine's Day
Valentine's day, looking at one couple out the door, I really, very upset. Because mom and dad out the valentine's day, just put my soul in the home, my in the mind of course right away. More hate the, ssi cast me into the home was the reason for valentine's day, two men to eat western food specials, take me to spend a money. I was angry to mad. They also say, valentine's day with a child out is not like a lover. Alas, I had to stay at home.情人节,看着一对一对情侣走出门外,我真的,烦躁极了。因为老爸老妈出去过情人节了,单单把我撇在家里,我心里当然不是味儿。更可恨的是,老爸老妈把我扔在家里的理由竟然是,情人节两个人去吃西餐特价,带我还要多花一份钱。我简直气的要发疯。他们还说,情人节带一个小孩子出去就不像情人了。唉――我就只好在家里呆着了。I was at home is boring, just want to make a phone call for your mother a go out to play. But old mama had agreed, and then she actually said to me: "don't call me! I want to shut down!" Alas, forget it, and she said no, go out to play.我在家实在无聊,就想给老妈打个电话一下出去玩。不料老妈竟然同意了,然后她竟然跟我说:“别给我打电话啦!我要关机啦!”唉――算了,和她说也没用,出去玩吧。After I had found out and I like the fate of "NanYou"--and parents out the valentine's day, the child in the home the throw. I'm and friends to play, a phone call, friends to say: "you go to call, we play first, saving you again to talk on the phone." I haven't talk, they have play. I picked up the phone, so it's mother, she said, "hello! We come back at night, you first, food is doing porridge, no." Say that finish will mow the phone, I have a secondary mad, and do not say first play of problem, is her out the valentine's day the calculate, come back to me that cooking. Alas--well, anyway, just for one day, do it well. I just do porridge, my friends called me: "feed! Play games bad you!" My heart was itching, he said: "you wait me 10 minutes to play." I put a set of clothes, look at the pot, thought: ok, just to play. I will go on, and, behold, playing, forget time, until I come to think of it, just Shouting: "no!" Will run back to. Go upstairs and a look, over, porridge into rice crust. I worry dead, if mom back found, still must not scold me dog blood shower head! At this time, my heart had an idea, take out a big cardboard, top write: characteristics food, welcome to taste. And then put it in the rice cooker made the. And I took out my newly bought the cross embroider, the top painting with a heart, I but the cross embroider masters, embroidered quite fast, I looked at his watch, the distance from mom and dad back there are about seven hours, I completely embroider them all, I rapid embroidery, and after an hour later, finally finished with. I put it in the rope, hang from the ceiling, and I'm happy to look at. Suddenly, I think, if I put the dishes do, mom cannot be angry. So, I'll do a the best of "persimmon egg soup", and then do a lot of a lot of food, and I think that year but said "the cook king" river. I then and took a cardboard, write: valentine's day dishes. I think: this time can no risk at all. Look at my work achievement, I was very happy.出去后我竟然发现了和我一样命运的“难友”――也是出去过情人节,把孩子扔在了家里面的,《》()。我正在和小们玩时,一个电话打来了,小伙伴们说:“你去接吧,我们先玩,省着你又要煲电话粥。”我还没,他们已经玩上了。我接起电话,原来是老妈,她说:“喂!我们晚上回来,你先把粥做上,菜就不用了。”说完就撂了电话,我又一次要发疯了,先不说玩的问题,就是她出去过情人节了就算了,回来居然还要我。唉――算了,反正就一天,做一下算了。我刚刚做上粥,我的们就喊我:“喂!玩游戏就差你啦!”我心里痒痒极了,就说:“你们先等我10分钟再玩。”我把衣服一套,看了一眼锅,心想:没事,就玩一会儿。我就下去了,不料,玩着玩着,忘了,直到我想起来,才大喊一声:“糟了!”就跑回去了。上楼一看,完了,粥成锅巴了。我着急死了,要是老妈回来发现了,还不得骂我狗血淋头啊!这时,我心生一计,拿出了大卡纸,上面写着:特色食物,欢迎品尝。然后把它立在了电饭锅旁。我又拿出了我新买的十字绣,上面画着一颗心,我可是十字绣高手,绣的相当快了,我看了看表,距离老爸老妈回来大约还有7个小时,我完全绣得完,我飞速的绣,在一个小时以后,终于绣完了。我把它上面穿了根绳子,挂在了天花板上,我高兴的看着。突然,我想,我要是把菜做了,就更不能生气了。于是,我先做一个最拿手的“柿子鸡蛋汤”,然后又做了好多好多菜,我想当年可是江湖人称“厨师王”。我这时又拿了一张卡纸,写上:情人节菜肴。我想:这次可万无一失了。看着我的成果,我高兴极了。Mom and dad can be back again, and looking at hanging the cross embroider, look at my food, was very happy, but my heart is suspended for fear of mother saw "porridge" said I. As he had what I expected, old mama see after porridge said: "what's this? It or porridge?" The results I still be scolded, although scold also to scold, said also said, can this a pot with crispy Fried rice crust or can't throw ah, so, we sent the home "cabarete has one main spot cabarete has one main spot" chew with crispy Fried rice crust sound, the results we home two days of rice crust chew, chew teeth are sore. But mom or said: "ok performance, small award once!" Hey hey, but award to my hand, and will not "small award", I to old mama to me the crush of new doll, old mama ao however I, have to promise.老爸老妈可回来啦,看着悬挂的十字绣,看着我的菜,高兴极了,可我的心却悬着,怕妈妈看到“粥”后说我。果然不出我之所料,老妈看到粥后说:“这是什么?这还是粥吗?”结果我还是被骂了,虽然骂也骂了,说也说了,可这一锅锅巴还是不能扔啊,于是,我们家发出了“咔吧咔吧”的嚼锅巴声,结果我们家嚼了两天的锅巴,牙都嚼疼了。不过老妈还是说:“得还行,小奖一下吧!”嘿嘿,不过奖到我手里,就肯定不是“小奖”了,我向老妈要了我心仪已久的新式娃娃,老妈拗不过我,只好答应了。Hey hey! Although the valentine's day is lonely, but afterwards, as long as there is reward, the valentine's day a little lonely, value!嘿嘿!虽然情人节过的比较孤独,但是,事后只要有奖励,这个情人节孤独一点,值!情人节玫瑰花语英文版Rose Meaning of Valentine's day
1 rose: love at first sight,you are the only one1 朵玫瑰:一见钟情,独一无二。&2 roses: Mutual feelings,a commitment, an engagement or coming marriage2朵 玫瑰:两情相悦,,订婚或者即将走向3 roses: I love you3朵玫瑰:我爱你5roses: I love you very much5 朵玫瑰:我非常爱你6 roses: I love you, I miss you6 朵玫瑰:我爱你,我想你7 roses: I'm infatuated with you7 朵玫瑰:我深深迷恋着你9 roses:I'll love you forever9朵 玫瑰:我将会一生一世爱你10 roses:You're pretty10 玫瑰:你真漂亮11 roses:You're my treasured one11 朵玫瑰:你是我最在乎的宝贝12 roses:"I love you" and I am grateful for your presence12 朵玫瑰:我爱你,我恨你出现在我的中13 roses:Forever friends13 朵玫瑰:永远的朋友15 roses:I'm really sorry15 朵玫瑰:我真的很抱歉20 roses:I'm sincere towards you20朵玫瑰:我对你是真心的21 roses:I'm committed to you21朵玫瑰:我对你很忠诚24 roses:You're always on my mind24朵玫瑰:你在我心里25 roses: Congratulations.25朵玫瑰:恭喜你36 roses: I'll remember our romantic moments36朵玫瑰:我会永远记住那些浪漫的时刻40 roses: My love is genuine40朵玫瑰:我的爱是真的99 roses: I'll love you till the day i die99朵玫瑰:我对你的爱至死不渝100 roses:100% love, I'm totally devoted to you100朵玫瑰:百分百的爱,我全身心的爱着你101 roses: Best of all, you're my one and only101朵玫瑰:你最珍贵,你是我的唯一108 roses: Proposal,"Will you marry me?"108朵玫瑰:求婚,“你愿意嫁给我吗?”365 roses: I love you every single day365朵玫瑰:我一年365年都在爱你999 roses: my love will last till the end of time999朵玫瑰:我对你的爱,矢志不渝  〔情人节 Valentines Day英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  情人节 Valentines Day英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “情人节 Valentines Day英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的情人节 Valentines Day英语作文由网友原创或转发,若情人节 Valentines Day英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
情人节 Valentines Day英语作文相关作文
没有相关作文英语作文《中国的情人节》_百度知道Valentine's Day customs. On Valentine' &1) Write a poem for you Valentine. (Lover) &2) Serenade to your lover from outside their window.&3) Buy a card some flowers and some chocolate. &4) The boy should take the girl out to a romantic dinner. &5) Never call it lovers Day - it is only called Valentines Day.
valentine's day n.情人节(二月十四日)
serenade n.小夜曲v.唱小夜曲
论坛讨论贴:情人节的英文情话
情人节的英文情话
过年说吉祥话,过情人节说情话。天经地义,约定俗成。&但因为俺们中国传统的含蓄内敛,很多赤裸裸的表白用中文还真是说不出口。我不知道你们脸皮多厚,反正我这样腼腆内向少言寡语的00后少年不敢大声喊出:蜜糖啊我爱你爱你就爱你!所以,用英文表白是最佳选择。洋气、浪漫,还能让酸酸麻麻的表白变得温柔深情。问题是,英文情话去哪里找呢?古典名著的情话虽然逼格高大,但常常艰深而晦涩;影视台词的情话虽然耳熟能详,但都是用烂的老梗;爱情动作片的情话虽琅琅上口,但词汇实在太单调。那咋整啊?我推荐一位fb上的撩妹达人,Leo Christopher。他的情话简单易懂,又直戳心弦。深情中透着忧郁,文艺却不失亲切,肉麻得恰到好处。打字机字体和粗糙的纸张更增添逼格和情调。下面精选了十则Leo式情话。请大家学以致用。 (翻译仅供参考,关键看英文)1You are my today and all of my tomorrows.&你是我的今天,以及所有的明天。(瞧,一个爱字都没提,就充分表达出了相守一生的深情)2They tell you in school that it’s the lungs that keep you breathing but it’s your heart.&在学校老师说过,我们要靠肺部呼吸存活。但实际上,我靠的是你的心。3Your voice is full of beautiful memories we have yet to make.&你的声音里,满是我们将要创造的美好回忆。&4And it’s as if I never really even knew love until right now, in this moment, with you.我仿佛从不懂什么是爱,直到,我遇见你。5Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in the vivid visions of our dreams, and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me and smiling.&若要我给对你的爱下个定义,我会说:爱,深深刻印在我们过去每段美好回忆中,详细描绘在我们鲜活的梦想憧憬和未来计划中。但最重要的,爱,是此时此刻,是我毕生追求的一切美好,就站在我面前,绽开微笑。(这里的everything I’ve ever wanted in my life指的就是you)6I can’t, and won’t ever be able to, get enough of you.我不能,也永远不会,对你厌倦。7I really don’t know how many more love stories I have left in me, but I want you to be my last.&我真不知道命中还剩多少次爱情故事,但我想要你做我的最后一次。8There are going to be days where you’re undone, stressed out, tired, spent. And I’ll still love you just as much in those moments as I ever have, maybe even a little more, because it’ll mean you let me get close enough to know the real you. That’s all I want.&当你受挫失落、憔悴不堪、倦累难耐、筋疲力竭时。我会像以往一样爱你,也许甚至会爱你更多。因为那意味着你对我敞开心门,让我接近真实的你。这就是我想要的。9I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.&我发誓我不能比现在更爱你了。但我又知道,明天会爱你更多。10If I could, I would wrap my arms around you and just hold you until the hurt went away.&如果可以,我愿拥你入怀,紧紧抱住,直到你的伤心被融化驱散。(用went的原因是虚拟语气)当然了,为了彰显诚意,你也可以自己创造or改编英文情诗。比如,之前我曾在微博和微信上说过很多次的经典英文打油诗:有种简单的改法就是一二四句不动,第三句改成xxx is/are ooo即可。注意,此处xxx是个名词,ooo是个形容词。比如对女生,你可以牵着她的手在布满星光的夜空下,说Roses are red.Violets are blue.Starry night is beautiful.And so are you.比如对男生,你可以牵着他的手在电影院门口,说Roses are red.Violets are blue.Deadpool is funny.And so are you.如果觉得有难度,你可以先构思一个形容词(比如刚才的beautiful),然后再想一个符合该特点的名词。比如蓝天美啊白云美啊春雨美啊秋叶美啊冬雪美啊,啥都行。不过千万注意,要用积极美好的形容词,绝对不能说Roses are red.Violets are blue.Elephant is big.&And so are you.稍负责一点的改法就是后两句都变。比如Roses are red.Violets are blue.I’m in bed&Waiting for you.再复杂一点,可以把第二句也改掉。比如Roses are red.Violets are fine.I’ll be the six.You’ll be the nine.&甚至把第一句都改掉。比如Bacon is bacon.Eggs are eggs.Babe feel my passionBetween your legs.你,学会了吗?当然了,说情话的前提是,你首先要有一个....
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏情人节 英文情话_情话网
> 文章列表
情人节 英文情话
Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad,Loving me when I’m mad,Picking me up when I’m down.Thank you for being my friend and being around,Teaching me the meaning of love,Encouraging me when I need a shove.But most of all thank you for,Loving me for who I am. 感谢你在我伤心时安慰我,当我生气时你护著我,当我沮丧时你拉拔我。感谢你作 我的朋友并且在我身旁,教导我爱的意义是什么,当我需要动力时你鼓励我。但我最想感谢你的是,爱上像我这样的一个人。
Sweetheart,My thoughts are deep into you, From the moment that I wake up,And to the whole day through.Happy Valentine’s Day! 亲爱的,我深深地想念著你,从我每天早上起来 的那一刻起,每一分每一秒直到一天结束。情人节快乐!
If I could save time in a bottle,the first thing that I’d like to do,is to save every day until eternity passes away,just to spend them with you.if I could make days last forever ,if words could make wishes come true,I’d save every day like a treasure and then,again I would spend them with you.如果我能把时间存入一个瓶子,我要作的第 一件事就是,把每一天都存下来直到永恒,再和你一起慢慢度过。如果我能把时间化作永恒,如果我的愿望能一一成真,我会把每天都像宝贝一样存起来,再和你一起慢慢度过。
The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt with heart.世界上最美好最漂亮的东西是看不见的,也摸不着的。它们必须 用心去感应。
No matter how far apart we are, my thought always find their way back to you. Missing you.无论我们相距多么遥远,我的思念总在你的身边。想你!
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, loving someone deeply gives you courage. 被爱给你力量,爱人给你勇气。
The hardest part is being away from you… the best part will be when we’re together again. Missing you, with all my heart. 最难莫过离你而去…最好莫过重新欢聚。全心 想你。
I never consider ease and joyfulness as the purpose of life itself. 我从来不认为安逸和享乐是人生本来的目的。
A better love I couldn’t ask for .With your sweet and gently way, And knowing that your love for me,Grows more everyday.我再也没法找到一个比你更好爱我的人,能比你更加 温柔和体贴,我也深深地相信,你对我的爱一天比一天更深。
看过本文经典的读者还看过:最感人的英文情话& 英文情话大全& 经典英文情话

我要回帖

更多关于 情人节送花怎么写 的文章

随机推荐