there is lots of____(be)lots of chalk in that box,so we don`t need to buy any.

A 5R Rule for Environment1. Reduce(减少)If you want to reduce waste, you should use things wisely. A large number of trees are being cut down to make paper. If everyone uses a little paper carelessly and throw it out, soon we would not have any trees left. Other things are also being wasted, and people don’t know what to do with the waste in big cities. So it is necessary to reduce the waste. 2. Reuse(再利用) You should always think of reusing the usable things before throwing them out. Give your clothes you do not use or the ones which are too small to the poor. In a family, you may pass on such clothes to younger brothers or sisters. 3. Recycle(回收) Bottles, cans and paper can easily be recycled. By doing so we save lots of time and money. For example, coke cans are sent to a factory, where they are smashed(打碎) flat and melted(融化) and the metal things are made for new coke cans. 4. Recover (恢复) When you buy a box of apples, there may be a few rotten apples, you have two choices: one is to throw the whole apples away, or you could cut off the rotten parts and use the good parts. In this way, you are recovering the eatable parts of food. 5. Repair(修补) If one of the legs of your table is broken, you can repair it. If you want to change for better ones, it is better for you to sell the old things or give them to other people who can use them after doing some repair. It is true that North America is a “throw—away” society, but the time has come to change our way of life so that we can protect our environment. Every one of us should try our best.小题1:The “Reduce” rule mainly requires(要求) us ______.A. to use things wiselyB. to cut down many treesC. to use less paper小题2: The right order of recycling coke cans is ______.a. collect the used cans
b. melt them
c. smash them flat
d. send them to a factoryA. a b c d
B. a d c b
C. d b c a小题3:The “Recover” rule mainly requires us ______.A. to throw waste thing awayB. to cover waste thing with the earthC. to get back the useful parts小题4: ______ is the best way to do with your broken tables.A. Throwing them away
B. Repairing them
C. Putting them away小题5: According to the passage, ______ can not be reused.A. clothes
C. rotten apples - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A 5R Rule for Environment1. Reduce(减少)If you want to reduce waste, you should use things wisely. A large number of trees are being cut down to make paper. If everyone uses a little paper carelessly and throw it out, soon we would not have any trees left. Other things are also being wasted, and people don’t know what to do with the waste in big cities. So it is necessary to reduce the waste. 2. Reuse(再利用) You should always think of reusing the usable things before throwing them out. Give your clothes you do not use or the ones which are too small to the poor. In a family, you may pass on such clothes to younger brothers or sisters. 3. Recycle(回收) Bottles, cans and paper can easily be recycled. By doing so we save lots of time and money. For example, coke cans are sent to a factory, where they are smashed(打碎) flat and melted(融化) and the metal things are made for new coke cans. 4. Recover (恢复) When you buy a box of apples, there may be a few rotten apples, you have two choices: one is to throw the whole apples away, or you could cut off the rotten parts and use the good parts. In this way, you are recovering the eatable parts of food. 5. Repair(修补) If one of the legs of your table is broken, you can repair it. If you want to change for better ones, it is better for you to sell the old things or give them to other people who can use them after doing some repair. It is true that North America is a “throw—away” society, but the time has come to change our way of life so that we can protect our environment. Every one of us should try our best.小题1:The “Reduce” rule mainly requires(要求) us ______.A. to use things wiselyB. to cut down many treesC. to use less paper小题2: The right order of recycling coke cans is ______.a. collect the used cans
b. melt them
c. smash them flat
B. a d c b
C. d b c a小题3:The “Recover” rule mainly requires us ______.A. to throw waste thing awayB. to cover waste thing with the earthC. to get back the useful parts小题4: ______ is the best way to do with your broken tables.A. Throwing them away
B. Repairing them
C. Putting them away小题5: According to the passage, ______ can not be reused.A. clothes
C. rotten applesA 5R Rule for Environment1. Reduce(减少)If you want to reduce waste, you should use things wisely. A large number of trees are being cut down to make paper. If everyone uses a little paper carelessly and throw it out, soon we would not have any trees left. Other things are also being wasted, and people don’t know what to do with the waste in big cities. So it is necessary to reduce the waste. 2. Reuse(再利用) You should always think of reusing the usable things before throwing them out. Give your clothes you do not use or the ones which are too small to the poor. In a family, you may pass on such clothes to younger brothers or sisters. 3. Recycle(回收) Bottles, cans and paper can easily be recycled. By doing so we save lots of time and money. For example, coke cans are sent to a factory, where they are smashed(打碎) flat and melted(融化) and the metal things are made for new coke cans. 4. Recover (恢复) When you buy a box of apples, there may be a few rotten apples, you have two choices: one is to throw the whole apples away, or you could cut off the rotten parts and use the good parts. In this way, you are recovering the eatable parts of food. 5. Repair(修补) If one of the legs of your table is broken, you can repair it. If you want to change for better ones, it is better for you to sell the old things or give them to other people who can use them after doing some repair. It is true that North America is a “throw—away” society, but the time has come to change our way of life so that we can protect our environment. Every one of us should try our best.小题1:The “Reduce” rule mainly requires(要求) us ______.A. to use things wiselyB. to cut down many treesC. to use less paper小题2: The right order of recycling coke cans is ______.a. collect the used cans
b. melt them
c. smash them flat
B. a d c b
B. Repairing them
C. rotten apples科目:难易度:最佳答案 小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:B小题5:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I like a house with a beautiful garden in front, but I don’t have enough money to buy ____.A.oneB.itC.thisD.that - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I like a house with a beautiful garden in front, but I don’t have enough money to buy ____.A.oneB.itC.thisD.thatI like a house with a beautiful garden in front, but I don’t have enough money to buy ____.A.oneB.itC.thisD.that科目:难易度:最佳答案A解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心After work I went to the box office to buy the tickets for Kungfu Panda 2.only to be told there was ______ left.A.nothingB.noneC.no oneD.neither - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:After work I went to the box office to buy the tickets for Kungfu Panda 2.only to be told there was ______ left.A.nothingB.noneC.no oneD.neitherAfter work I went to the box office to buy the tickets for Kungfu Panda 2.only to be told there was ______ left.A.nothingB.noneC.no oneD.neither科目:最佳答案B解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心When I was fourteen years old, I made my first visit to the United States. It wasn’t the first time I had been abroad (Like many English children, I had often been to France). So when I went to America I thought I would have a nice easy holiday without any language problem.How wrong I was! The misunderstanding began at the airport. I was looking for a public telephone to tell my American friend Danny that I had arrived. A friendly old man saw me looking lost and asked if he could help me.“Yes,” I said, “I want to give my friend a ring.”“Well, that’s nice,” he said, “Are you getting married? But aren’t you too young?”“Who is talking about marriage?” I replied, “I only want to give my friend a ring to tell him I’ve arrived. Can you tell me where there is a phone box?”“Oh,” he said, “there is a phone downstairs.”When at last we met, Danny explained the misunderstanding to me.“Don’t worry,” he said to me, “I had so many difficulties at first. There are lots of words which Americans use differently in meaning from British people. You’ll soon get used to all the funny things they say. Most of the time, British and American people understand each other.”小题1:The writer was from________.A.JapanB.FranceC.AmericaD.England小题2:The writer thought ________ in America at first.A.he wouldn’t have any language difficultiesB.he would be lost and he had to call the police for helpC.he wouldn’t understand the AmericansD.he would have a terrible holiday小题3:The writer wanted to ________ at the airport.A.have a mealB.buy a mapC.call his friendD.find an old man小题4:According to the friendly old man, “give somebody a ring” means “________”.A.make a telephone call to somebodyB.be going to get marriedC.buy a ring for somebodyD.ask somebody to wear a ring小题5:The underlined word “they” refers to ________.A.the old man and the boyB.the BritishC.the FrenchD.the Americans - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:When I was fourteen years old, I made my first visit to the United States. It wasn’t the first time I had been abroad (Like many English children, I had often been to France). So when I went to America I thought I would have a nice easy holiday without any language problem.How wrong I was! The misunderstanding began at the airport. I was looking for a public telephone to tell my American friend Danny that I had arrived. A friendly old man saw me looking lost and asked if he could help me.“Yes,” I said, “I want to give my friend a ring.”“Well, that’s nice,” he said, “Are you getting married? But aren’t you too young?”“Who is talking about marriage?” I replied, “I only want to give my friend a ring to tell him I’ve arrived. Can you tell me where there is a phone box?”“Oh,” he said, “there is a phone downstairs.”When at last we met, Danny explained the misunderstanding to me.“Don’t worry,” he said to me, “I had so many difficulties at first. There are lots of words which Americans use differently in meaning from British people. You’ll soon get used to all the funny things they say. Most of the time, British and American people understand each other.”小题1:The writer was from________.A.JapanB.FranceC.AmericaD.England小题2:The writer thought ________ in America at first.A.he wouldn’t have any language difficultiesB.he would be lost and he had to call the police for helpC.he wouldn’t understand the AmericansD.he would have a terrible holiday小题3:The writer wanted to ________ at the airport.A.have a mealB.buy a mapC.call his friendD.find an old man小题4:According to the friendly old man, “give somebody a ring” means “________”.A.make a telephone call to somebodyB.be going to get marriedC.buy a ring for somebodyD.ask somebody to wear a ring小题5:The underlined word “they” refers to ________.A.the old man and the boyB.the BritishC.the FrenchD.the AmericansWhen I was fourteen years old, I made my first visit to the United States. It wasn’t the first time I had been abroad (Like many English children, I had often been to France). So when I went to America I thought I would have a nice easy holiday without any language problem.How wrong I was! The misunderstanding began at the airport. I was looking for a public telephone to tell my American friend Danny that I had arrived. A friendly old man saw me looking lost and asked if he could help me.“Yes,” I said, “I want to give my friend a ring.”“Well, that’s nice,” he said, “Are you getting married? But aren’t you too young?”“Who is talking about marriage?” I replied, “I only want to give my friend a ring to tell him I’ve arrived. Can you tell me where there is a phone box?”“Oh,” he said, “there is a phone downstairs.”When at last we met, Danny explained the misunderstanding to me.“Don’t worry,” he said to me, “I had so many difficulties at first. There are lots of words which Americans use differently in meaning from British people. You’ll soon get used to all the funny things they say. Most of the time, British and American people understand each other.”小题1:The writer was from________.A.JapanB.FranceC.AmericaD.England小题2:The writer thought ________ in America at first.A.he wouldn’t have any language difficultiesB.he would be lost and he had to call the police for helpC.he wouldn’t understand the AmericansD.he would have a terrible holiday小题3:The writer wanted to ________ at the airport.A.have a mealB.buy a mapC.call his friendD.find an old man小题4:According to the friendly old man, “give somebody a ring” means “________”.A.make a telephone call to somebodyB.be going to get marriedC.buy a ring for somebodyD.ask somebody to wear a ring小题5:The underlined word “they” refers to ________.A.the old man and the boyB.the BritishC.the FrenchD.the Americans科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:D解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 there is lots of 的文章

随机推荐