上海学生英文报·中考专刊2011年12月刊总第四期及2012年1-2月刊总第5、6期打印稿变成电子稿稿

上海学生英文报2011年高考版7期38-第4页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
上海学生英文报2011年高考版7期38-4
模考优秀作文集选与评析;我的一位朋友Afriendofmine;1、写作要求:介绍你的一位朋友,以及你们交往过程;2、简单谈谈和这位朋友的交往给你带来的影响;mathwhenIstudiedhardbefo;好词积累:;◆exertasignificantinflue;◆positiveattitudetowards;1.Whetherteachingyou
1模考优秀作文集选与评析我的一位朋友A friend of mine1、写作要求:介绍你的一位朋友,以及你们交往过程中的一件事。2、简单谈谈和这位朋友的交往给你带来的影响。文体:夹叙夹议
主题:同学、朋友math when I studied hard before tests only to find that my diligence was totally in vain. Fortunately, this ing effect on me.好词积累:◆exert a significant influence on you◆despaired over my grades at mathin vain◆positive attitude towards the world◆acquire academic knowledge◆have an everlasting effect on me好句仿写:1. Whether teaching you to be a real man, or giving you guidance when you are down, their wisdom is of great benefit.→Whether _______________, or ______________, ________________. 2. I can still remember the time when I was not very good at math.→I can still remember the time when ______________________________.3. If it had not been for John’s generous help, I wouldn’t have decent math scores.→If it had not been for ________________, I ______________________.leaving the classroom.The phenomenonwill prevent them from leading a normal life in the future. Second, if students stay in the classroom all the Through combined efforts, we are sure that students will change their inactive lifestyles at school and be more energetic.3A high school student called John often argues with his parents. He wrote a letter to a popular magazine YOUTH for help. Read his letter, and then imagine you are the editor. Write a reply to him in 120-150 words offering some advice.Dear Editor,I am a huge fan of YOUTH and I haven’t missed a single issue because YOUTH is so relevant to my life. So today I am writing to ask for your advice. My problem is that my parents always want to control my life. They do not understand me at all and they do not treat me with enough respect. We argue about my school grades almost every day. I hate arguing with my parents but I don’t know what to do to improve the situation. I would appreciate your help. Yours truly, John根据以下内容写封回信:读题分析:1、John信中提到的问题可以归为孩子和父母之间的代沟(generation gap)问题,主要涉及my parents always want to control my lifethey do not understand me at all● they do not treat me with enough respect● we argue about my school grades almost ev-ery day2、基于John现在的家庭处境,他希望得到两个● ●以下几方面:I hate arguing with my parents.I don’t know what to do to improve the situation.方面的建议:4高中生参与假期打工的现象越来越多。假期打零工到底给学生带来了益处,还是影响了他们To begin withfor some families.Besidesence.To sum upand embrace the world!好词积累:1. The last decade saw a greater trend of more high school students involv-ing themselves in odd jobs during the summer and winter holidays.→The last decade saw a greater trend of ____________________________.2. From my perspective, I’m totally in favor of those who do odd jobs.→From my perspective, I’m totally in favor of those who _____________.3. It’s not what kind of job you do, but what you may gain from your workthat really matters.→It’s not _________________, but ________________________________that ________________________.4. It’s clear that doing odd jobs does more good than harm to high school students.→It’s clear that _________ does more good than harm to ___________.5介绍你的一位家人的工作,并且简单谈谈你对这个工作的看法。文体:夹叙夹议
主题:工作与职业My father is a school teacher. He teaches geography in a high school. Besides teaching, he is also in chargeof a class. I don’t see him often prepare lessons at home, because he has been teaching geography for many years and all the things about geography are in his mind! However, during the weekends and the holidays, Fa-ther is always busy visiting his students or their parents. At night, he often contacts his students’ parents on the phone. Father seems to enjoy what he is doing. In his opinion, knowledge of geography is essential to a student in his or her future life. He enjoys seeing his students make progress. During holidays and festivals, his former students often drop in on him and he always enjoys reading messages from his students. He often talks to me about his students and I’ve learned a lot from them.I don’t like my father’s job. I can’t imagine teaching a subject again and again for so many years. If I were to be a teacher, I would choose to teach music, because music always changes with time.However, I really respect and admire my father for all the effort he puts into his job.1、 本文描写了一位真实而平凡的老师和父亲的形象。作者把握准了作文的要求,着重于描写。2、同时谈了自己的看法和观点。听力录音材料可从本报网站: .cn &高考专刊&下载。高三年级英语模拟考试试卷(六)第I卷I. Listening Comprehension Part A Directions:Short Conversationstions between two speakers. At the end of each conversa- In Part A, you will hear ten short conversa-tion, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.1. A. In the library.B. In the bookstore.C. In the restaurant.
2. A. In a couple of days. D. In the hotel.B. Early the next morning.
C. Late at night. D. That afternoon.
3. A. $. C. $30.
A. An artist.
B. $D. $40.
60. 80.4. A. Professor Smith spoke too fast.C. A house painter. B. A carpenter.
D. A salesman.5B. The woman didnC. He was too slow to understand the presentation.’t help him take notes.6. A. Tom went out before the meeting was over.D. He missed Professor Smith’s presentation.B. Tom didnC. Tom is unable to hear well.’t say anything at the meeting.7. A. Spanish. D. Tom doesn’t listen to her.
B. Japanese. 8. A. A holiday. C. Chinese.
D. Arabic.
B. An accident.
9. A. It’s too late for the man to go to the concert.C. Luck.
D. Work.B. The man can buy a standing-room ticket tomor-C. The man must wait for two hours to buy a ticket.row.D. People have already been standing in line for two 10. A. The homework was also difficult to her.hours.B. She finds it hard to believe the man spent so C. It was impossible to finish the homework in long a time.20 D. She didnminutes.’t finish the homework either.Part B Directions:Passagesand you will be asked three questions on each of the pas- In Part B, you will hear two short passages, sages. The passages will be read twice but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.11. A. Because people need fresh vegetables all theB. Because vegetable farms do good to the environ-year round.C. Because it does not cost much to set up vegeta-ment.12. A. In soil. D. Because vegetable farms make money quickly.ble farms.13. A. They are different in size and taste.C. In water.
B. On the tree.D. On the ground.B. They are different in taste and shape.C. They are different in shape and color. D. They are different in size and shape.( 市三女中  韩毓音)Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage.14. A. C. More than 1.
12. D. About 100.15. A. Power cut. 16. A. Offering visas to individual Chinese tourists.C. A tsunamiB. Serious injuries.(海啸).
D. The spread of illnesses.B. Developing more travel packages.C. Enlarging existing hotels.D. Reducing the charges for package tours.Part C DirectionsLonger Conversationssations. The conversations will be read twice. After you : In Part C, you will hear two longer conver-hear each conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you hear. Write your answers on your answer sheet.Blanks 17 through 20 are based on the following conversation.An interview with Mrs. WhinfieldWhen did she become in-terested in gardening?In __17___.Why did she start garden-ing?She is always interested in __18___ flowers.What does her first garden look like?H__19___.er first garden is What related to gardening?
are her activities She is often invited to give talks to __20__
students.Complete the form. Write swer.ONE WORD for each an-Blanks 17 through 24 are based on the following conversation.Checking in a hotelRoom type:__21__ with a bath.The date of checking out:__22__.Way to relax:Go to 10th floor.the __23__ on the Daily service:Breakfast tween __24___ and 9 am.is served be-Complete the form. Write WORDS for each answer.NO MORE THAN THREE II. Grammar and VocabularySection ADirections:there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the
Beneath each of the following sentences one answer that best completes the sentence.25. Her fluent spoken English has given her certain ad-A. over vantage _____ others in job hunting.C. among
26. ―Which film do you prefer,
D. upLet the Bullets Fly
―To tell you the truth, I don’t like _____.Narnia 3?orA. neither of them C. either of them
B. both of them
27. Though online team-buying will likely attract manyD. none of themmore Chinese netizens, insiders warn that it lacks the supervision of laws and regulations, and cus-A. would tomers _____ be careful.C. can
B. should 28. ―Could you please tell us _______ Alan Tam willD. may―In weeks, and the tickets are e for her performance?A. how often C. how soon
B. how long 29. The woman they caught stealing in the supermar-D. how muchket was fined five times _____ that she should have A. the amount of money paid.C. much money as B. the money as30. It is only a month since Fuda University started D. so much money asa micro blog, but the university, which accom-modates about 15,000 students, _____ more than 30A. attracts ,000 followers to its page.C. attract
B. has attracted 31. It is suggested that students plan college life _____
D. have attractedA. basing on what they hope to do after graduation.C. being based
B. having based
32. The local weather forecasters said the heavy rain
D. based_____ to continue for two more days in flood-hit A. is expected Hainan Province.C. has expected
33. _____ is known to us all is that the
B. expects D. expectedA. As Games will take place in London.2012 Olympic C. That
34. ―It is hard to find an ideal job today.D. It―I might at least get some work experience _____A. so that I don’t get a good job.C. as though
B. in case 35. According to an investigation by the Wall Street
D. even ifJournal, _____ on Internet users is one of the fast-A. beingest-growing businesses on the World Wide Web.C. spying
B. to have spied36. The course normally attractsD. having been spied20 students per year, A. in which _____ up to half will be from abroad.C. with which
37. Nobody would stand out admitting the fact, for
B. for whom D. of whomA. that some reason, ____ they lost the game.B. which C. what
D. why38. For Japan_____ greatly since he won the Nobel Prize in ’s Ryoji Noyori, the life he was used to A. change Chemistry in 2001.C. changing
B. has changed 39. The BBC has created a modern-day Sherlock Hol- D. having changedmes series, _____ Arthur Conan Doyle’s popular A. to have brought detective into the present.C. bringing B. having brought40. The police were seeking more information to find
D. broughtA. who was it that
out _____ attempted the murder.C. it was who
B. who it was that D. who it was Section BDirections: words in the box. Each word can only be used once. Note Complete the following passage by using the that there is one word more than you need.A. entire
C. attraction D. principally
E. photographedF. afford
G. collection
H. relatively I. beneficial
J. emergeGreek One of the world’s most important collections ofgrowing number of ancient documents to hit the Web manuscripts(手稿)is going online, part of a in recent years.ing more than a quarter of a __41___ of 1,000 hand-The British Library said Monday that it was mak-written Greek texts available online free of charge,which will be __42___ to historians and students of classical Greece alike.the web was opening Keeper Scot McKendrick said that their posting to world.antiquity(古迹) to the __43___ weeks and months on end,” he said. The big __45___ “Not every scholar can __44___ to come here of browsing the texts online “is the possibility to do it at your own desk whenever you wish to do it ― and do it for free as well.”able online in recent years ― __46___ through Google Although millions of books have been made avail-Books’ mass scanning program ― ancient texts have taken much longer to __47___ from the libraries.their They don’t suffer from the copyright issues, buthave to be carefully opened and __48___ one page at a fragility(脆弱)makes them tough to handle. They time, a process the British Library said typically costs about 1 pound ($1.50) per page.__49__ by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, which The library’s Greek manuscript project was supports Greek-related initiatives in arts and culture.III. Reading ComprehensionSection ADirections: there are four words or phrases marked A, B, C and D. For each blank in the following passages Fill in each blank with the word or phrase that best fits the context.
In our globalized world, leaders meet to discuss is-sues that affect us all, like climate change and world economics. Another less publicized, but equally im-portant issue facing the world is that of our __50___ language. UNESCO
Every 14 days a language dies. According to living languages in the world today. __51__, about half (联合国教科文组织), there are about 6,700 of those languages may no longer be spoken by the end of this century.
Language is closely __52__ cultural identity. The words used to explain a specific cultural practice or idea may not always translate accurately into __53__ language. Many endangered languages have a rich oral tradition that includes songs and stories used to __54__ the history and values of a culture. When the language dies, a culture dies with it.
Invaluable knowledge of the __55__ world can also be lost. Many native people rely __56__ on their envi-ronment and have thus gained a deep understanding of the plants and animals __57__ them. For example, it is estimated that 80% of the Earth’s plants are __58__ to scientists, whereas native people have used these plants for many years, especially in traditional medicine.Language loss is not a new __59__ but it is now happening at a much faster rate. The global economy often forces small communities to choose between their traditional language and __60__ in the larger world. Sometimes both languages are able to co-exist. More often, the traditional language is replaced __61__ older speakers die and younger ones adopt the more domi-nant tongue.It is debatable whether anything can totally pre-vent the eventual extinction of languages, but some-thing may be done to __62__ their cultural value―and technology may be the key. A joint effort betweenDiscovery Communications Inc., UNESCO and the UN Works Programme has __63__ a website (www. un. org/works/OLD/culture) whose goal is to celebrate languages and cultural diversity. If you visit the site, you will be able to see and hear speakers of endangered __64__. Let’s listen and learn while we still can.50. A. living
B. disappearing 51. C. shared A. Sadly
D. broken B. Similarly52. C. Temporarily A. involved in D. FortunatelyB. faced with 53. C. composed of A. other
D. linked to B. each54. C. another A. make up
D. suchB. see to
55. C. pass on
A. natural
D. put out B. material 56. C. tough
A. logically
D. modern C. safely
B. casually 57. A. above
D. heavily B. beside 58. C. around
D. through B. unknown 59. C. lively
A. subject
D. familiarB. phenomenon 60. C. idea
A. imagination
D. atmosphere B. presentation 61. C. expectation A. while D. participation B. though 62. C. as
A. introduce
D. before B. place
63. C. challenge
A. resulted in
D. preserve 64. C. paid for B. set upA. characters
D. put forward C. seriesB. languages D. speciesSection BDirections:sage is followed by several questions or unfinished state- Read the following four passages. Each pas-ments. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that fits best according to the information given in the passage you have just read.more than 200 years ago. She lived a simple life. She Jane Austen was born in the English countryside(A)seldom travelled. She never married and she died from illness when she was only 41.Why? It is because Jane Austen is the author of some However, people all over the world remember her.of the best-loved novels in the English language. These novels include Sensibility and PersuasionEmma, Pride and. Prejudice, Sense and but it was not published until after her death. Jane completed her last novel Persuasion in 1816, sion is partly based on Jane’s naval brother.Persua-love with Captain Wentworth, a person of a lower so-Anne, the daughter of Sir Walter Elliot, falls in cial status. But she breaks off the engagement when persuaded by her friend Lady Russell that such a match is unworthy. The breakup produces in Anne a deep and long-lasting regret. Eight years later, Wentworth returns from sea a rich and successful captain. He finds Anne’s family on the edge of financial ruin. Anne and the captain rediscover their love and get married.on a little bit of Jane Austen once compared her writing to painting of ironicPersuasion will see that neither her skill of delicate,ivory(象牙), 2 inches square. Readers and marriage nor her ability to apply a sharp (讽刺的)observations on social custom, love, focus lens镜头)to English manners and morals has abandoned her in her final finished work.1995 version starring Amanda Root and Ciaran Hinds, Persuasion has produced three film adaptations: a a 2007 TV miniseries with Sally Hawkins and Rupert Penry-Jones, and a 1971 miniseries with Ann Firbank and Bryan Marshall.visit many of the places she visited and lived. These People who are interested in Jane Austen can still places include the village of Steventon, although her family house is now gone. Many of the places Jane vis-ited in Bath are still there. You can visit Jane Austen’s home in Chawton, where she did her best writing, andWinchester, where she died. 65.A. Love waits for no man. What is the theme of Persuasion?B. True love lasts forever.
C. Social class is important when you marry. D. Do not regret not marrying the right person.66. TRUE?Which of the following about Jane Austen is A. Her family house is now in the village of Steventon.B. Many of the places Jane visited in Bath are available C. Her last novel to today’s visitors.Persuasion is considered her most D. The latest film adaptation of successful one..
Which of the following CANNOT describe Janeduced in 1995.Persuasion was pro-67’s A. Her application of symbolism. writing style in her Persuasion?B. Her delicate observations.C. Her focus on English manners and morals.D. Her use of irony.(B)came a necessity for the United States as settlement A rapid means of long-distance transportation be-spread even farther westward. The early trains were impractical curiosities, and for a long time the railroad companies met with troublesome mechanical problems. The most serious ones were the construction of rails able to bear the load, and the development of a safe, effective stopping system. Once these were solved, the railroad was established as the best means of land transportation. By 1860 there were thousands of miles of railroads crossing the eastern mountain ranges and reaching westward to the Mississippi. There were also regional southern and western lines.construction of the first transcontinental system. In 1862 The high point in railroad building came with the Congress authorized two western railroad companies to build lines from Nebraska westward and from Cali-fornia eastward to a meeting point, so as to complete a transcontinental crossing linking the Atlantic seaboard with the Pacific. The Government helped the railroads generously with money and land. Actual work on this project Company, starting from California, used Chinese labor, began four years later. The Central Pacific while the Union Pacific employed crews of Irish labor-ers. The two groups worked at remarkable speed, each trying to cover a greater distance than the other. In 1869 they met at a place called Promontory in what is now the state of Utah. Many visitors went there for the great occasion. There were joyous celebrations all over the country, with parades and the ringing of church bells to honor the great achievement.westward movement. It also helped build up industry The railroad was very important in encouraging and farming by moving raw materials and by and people to one another it helped unify the United States.68. It is likely that _____ made people think about aA. the desire to play a leading role in railroad construc-transcontinental railroad.B. the desire to gain profit in railroad transportationtionC. the need to solve the mechanical problems of early D. the need to connect the east coast with the westtrains69. How long did the construction of the transcontinen-A. 3 years. tal railroad take?C. 5 years.
B. 4 years.
70. The underlined word
D. 7 years.“distributingA. launching paragraph probably means _____.” in the last C. delivering
B. packaging
71. Which of the following about the first transcontinen- D. groupingtal railroad in the United States is NOT mentioned A. The important role it played in encouraging west-in the passage?B. The necessity to build it for America to develop the ward movement.C. The cooperation of two companies in building it.west.D. The difficulties people met with in the process of construction.((C)titude of the man or woman who studies and applies What is the nature of the scientific attitude, the at-physics, biology, chemistry, geology, engineering, med-icine or any other science? We all know that science plays an important role in the societies in which we live. Many people believe, however, that our progress depends on two different aspects of science. The first of these is the application of the machines, products and systems of applied knowledge that scientists and technologists develop. Through technology, science improves the structure of society and helps man to gain increasing control over the environment.bers of society of the special methods of thought and The second aspect is the application by all mem-action that scientists use in their work.acting? First of all, it seems that a successful scientist What are these special methods of thinking and is full of curiosity―he wants to find out how and why the universe works. He usually directs his attention to-wards problems which he notices have no satisfactory explanation, and his curiosity makes him look for hid-den relationships even if the data available seem to be unconnected. Moreover, he thinks he can improve the existing conditions and enjoys trying to solve the prob-lems which this involves.tive, and applies logical thought to the observations He is a good observer, accurate, patient and objec-he makes. He uses the facts he observes to the fullest extent. For example, trained observers obtain a very large amount of information about a star mainly from the accurate analysis of the simple lines that appear in a spectrumcept statements which are not based on the most com-He is (光谱)skeptical.(抱怀疑态度的)―he does not ac-plete evidence available―and therefore rejects author-ity as the only basis for truth. Scientists always check statements and make experiments carefully and objec-tively to prove them.others, but also of his own, since he knows that man Furthermore, he is not only critical of the work of is the least reliable of scientific instruments and that a number of factors tend to disturb objective investiga-tion.to look for relationships in data which are not only Lastly, he is highly imaginative since he often has complex but also frequently incomplete. Furthermore,he needs imagination if he wants to make hypotheses(假设) of how processes work and how events take place.cessful scientist or technologist thinks and acts.These seem to be some of the ways in which a suc-72. Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE A. It gives the scientist confidence to work.about curiosity?B. It gives rise to interest in problems that are unex-C. It leads to efforts to investigate potential connec-plained.D. It encourages the scientist to look for new ways of tions.acting.73. We can learn from the passage that a scientist prob-A. believe in unchecked statements ably would NOT _____.B. criticize others C. use his imagination in work ’ research workD. use evidence from observation74A. Application of technology. . What does the passage mainly discuss?B. Progress in modern society.C. ScientistsD. Achievements in the field of science.’ ways of thinking and acting. 75A. Critical. .
What is the author’s attitude towards the topic?C. Negative.
B. Objective. D. Unclear.Section CDirections: suitable heading for each paragraph. There is one extra Read the following text and choose the most heading which you do not need.A. Study on reading habitsB. Self-taught method taking perseveranceC. The best choice to improve readingD. Sharp contrast between readersE. Regular reading not necessarily making top readersF. Training in speed reading76.Reading is becoming more and more important in the new knowledge economy. Top readers read at speeds of above 1000 words per minute (wpm) with near 85% comprehension. Average readers only reach around 200 wpm with a typical comprehension of 60%. The average reader is five times slower than the good readers. Things are even worse if we consider read-ing efficiency as well as speed. Reading efficiency is reading speed weighted by comprehension rate and it amounts to 200 x 60% or 120 efficient words per min-ute (ewpm) for the average reader and to 1000 x 85% or 850 ewpm for top readers. Thus, an efficiency ratio of seven divides these two categories.77.This seems surprising since most readers, actively reading books or the contents of a computer display, are prac-work documents, newspapers, magazines, ticing daily for at least one hour. With such an intense training everyone should be close to top performances. Unfortunately, this is far from the real situation.78.There are three possible ways to improve reading. The latest is probably a speed reading course based upon good materials and coached by an instructor. It is quite usual for a slow reader to double and even triple his reading efficiency during a two-day class offering a positive atmosphere, carefully selected texts and com-prehension tests. However, as this rapid and encourag-ing improvement is not sufficiently anchored, it often dies out with time.79.A book about speed reading is the second possibility. Such a book usually provides speed and comprehension tests as well as techniques to improve reading. It often includes more general information about concentration, interest stimulation, skimming techniques and ways to approach a text. However, a book-based method re-quires a good deal of time as well as a strong commit-ment from the reader.80.Finally, a speed reading computer program is prob-ably the most efficient way to achieve top reading lev-els. Computers offer unique exercises to boost reading efficiency through interactivity. Speed reading software delivers enjoyable and fast paced training, thus giving the consistent practice necessary to break lifelong slow reading habits. This is the task that training courses and speed reading books usually leave up to the reader.Section DDirections: questions or complete the statements in the fewest pos-Read the passage carefully. Then answer the sible words.reached when Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. In In 1969, a key milestone in space travel was 2001, another landmark event took place when the first civilian traveled into space as a paying tourist.outer space. As a young man, he desired to become an As a teenager, Dennis Tito dreamed of visiting astronaut and earned a master’s degree in aerospace en-gineering. However, Tito did not have all the qualities necessary to become a professional astronaut, so in-stead, he set up his own financial investment company and, eventually, he became a multi-millionaire.offering tickets for a visit to the Mir space station to In the early 1990s, the Soviet Space Agency was anyone who could afford it. Tito jumped at the chance for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.rin Cosmonauts Training Center in Russia. There, heIn preparation for the trip, Tito trained at the Gaga-underwent eight months of physical fitness training, weightless exercises to prepare him for space travel.simulations(模仿), and a variety of other the future of space tourism, factors such as cost, the Although Tito made history and paved the way for amount of training required, stand in the way of space vacations becoming an option for most people in the near future. In spite of this, Japanese and North Ameri-can market research data shows that there is definite public interest in space travel. In a 1993 survey of 3,030 Japanese, 80 percent of those under the age of forty said they would like to visit space at least once. Seven-ty percent of this group would pay up to three month’s salary for the trip. In
households in North America were surveyed and of those, 60 percent were interested in vacation in space. Seventy-five percent of those interested were under forty years of age. Around 18 percent said they would pay six month’s salary. Two-thirds of those who want to visit space would like to do so several times.of-date, the reactions indicate that space travel is a Although these statistics have now become out-potential multi-billion dollar business. However, since the nature of this type of travel makes it dangerous to humans, it would have to be restricted to those who are physically fit and able to take responsibility for the risks involved.
In the future, reasonably priced trips may offer many the chance of vacation in space.(Note: Answer the questions or complete the statements in NO MORE THAN 15 WORDS EACH)81. Tito didn’t become a professional astronaut because82. What prepared Tito for space travel?of _____.83. What were the two similar aspects shared by the84. Only those who ____ can have the chance to makesurveys conducted in 1993 and 1995?a trip into space.I. Translation第II卷Directions:lish, using the words given in brackets. Translate the following sentences into Eng-1. 为了援助那些遭遇洪水的灾民,上周三举行了一场慈善音乐会。(aid
n.)2. 他开始意识到一旦步入成年,就应该为自己的所作所为负责任。(responsible)3. 既然他们已经答应弥补你的损失,再向他们抱怨就没意义了。(point)4. 人们普遍认为教师对学生越严格more..., the more...),学生可能越得益。(the5. 这是他第一次来这个小山村(accustomed),所以水土不服是很自然的。II. Guided WritingDirections:words based on the picture and the instructions given be- Write an English composition in over 120 low.简要描述图片内容,结合生活实际,就图片的主题谈谈自己的感想。包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、上海学生英文报2011年高考版7期38等内容。 
  上海中学生英文报2012年高考版12月刊答案 隐藏&& 上海中学生英文报高考版 12 ...5. 6. 7. 完成这次非同凡响的壮举 繁星点点的午夜天空 一群飞鱼或一头破水...   sa2011年《上海学生英文报》杯上海市初中生英语... 2007年上海市高三学生英... 9页 1下载券 英语-... 英语-通讯杯听力竞赛200... 7页 1下载券...   翻译句子(上海学生英文报)(答案)_英语学习_外语...(2002 年高考) If it is convenient to you, ...7) 这小孩太调皮,使得他那忙于工作的父母常常心烦...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS ...评析2011 年上海高考英语卷谈今后英语阅读教学 宝山...那就是我们高中英语教师要想办法调动学生的阅读兴趣,...   2011年高考英语真题(天津卷)(解析版)。天津卷的分析,与往年的对比,试题归类讲评。2011 年天津市高考英语试题真题权威解析总体评价: 2011 年天津高考英语试卷相比 ...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 2011年高考最有可能考... 2011年高考最有可能考的50题(数学理)大纲版。2011年高考最有可能考的50题...   上海学生英文报2011年高考... 8页 2财富值 上海学生英文报2011年高考... ...7. A. Funny. B. Crazy. C. Amused. D. Pleased. 8. A. She came ...   天津2011年高考英语试题详细解析版。2011 年天津市...(1*10=15 分) 2010 年的考试中出了 7 道语法...所以希望今后 参加高考的学生能够把这些反复出现的...

我要回帖

更多关于 打印稿变成电子稿 的文章

随机推荐