求虎求百兽而食之翻译!谢谢!

求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢
나한테 온 편지들을 보다가.. 아직 시간이 되지않았는데 숲이길 바라지 않는다고, 잘자라고 있다는 말에 괜시리 감동받아서 씀!! 숨이 좀 차려던참에 토닥토닥 해주는 말들을 들으니 뭐랄까.. 어.. 음.. 와.. 팬이 있다는 건 좋은거구나.. 감사합니다!! [212] by 이종석
提问者采纳
您好,以下分别是用有道和谷歌翻译的结果,希望对您有用 我看他们寄来的信。还没有时间,但是树林圆梦吧”、“正在睡觉的叙利亚吗?您受到感动!喘不过气来的正好,李健熙慢火海州的专家们听到嘛?”。。。。恩。。。和。有粉丝都叫件。好,谢谢gg,congratulationg ![21031 / 21512李钟奭by]你可以用它下的印象没有理由的话看信之类的来找我..没有时间,但你不希望它成为森林,长势良好!呼吸Charyodon的小来..呵呵..嗯..我是什么意思,当我听到的话,即使在湛打破。 。这是一个很好的事情,谢谢..!有一个(面包)风扇[21512分之21031]李钟奭 祝您开心如满意请采纳谢谢
按默认排序
其他1条回答
来找我有更多的字母。我没有时间尚未不想击败森林,长势良好年底需要gwaensiri亲切的感动!关于呛到一些汽车的背那种听到backslaps。呃......好和..你做得很好的球迷。谢谢你![21031/​&#]钟 - 硕
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢!
随着中外交流的日益快捷和繁荣,电影作为不同国家,民族,阶层人民共同喜爱的艺术形式在文化传播,交流,影响方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。其中,一个好的电影片名的翻译在突显影片信息,提供审美愉悦,实现商业价值方面能起到画龙点睛的功效。在片名的翻译过程中,为了让电影更好地适应本土市场,必要时可以将影片片名根据电影内容改头换面, 甚至可以完全脱离原电影名,根据观众的心理、文化和语言习惯等等进行有创造性的翻译,不但可以形不同,还可以神不似。翻译方法也不限于直译、意译、音译等方法。
请勿有道,百度。。。额。
With the fast growing foreign exchange and prosperity of the film as different national, ethnic, class peoples favorite art form in cultural transmission, communication, influence has played an increasingly important role. Among them, a good movie title translation information in the highlight film, provide aesthetic pleasure, to achieve business value can play a finishing effect. In the title of the translation process, in order to allow the film to better adapt to the local market, when necessary, based on the movie title movie content a face-lift, or even completely out of the original film name, according to the audience's psychological, cultural and linguistic habits, and so the creative translation, not only in different form, but also God does not like.
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
With the fast growing foreign exchange and prosperity of the film as different national, ethnic, class peoples favorite art form in cultural transmission, communication, influence has played an increasingly important role. Among them, a good movie title translation information in the highlight film, provide aesthetic pleasure, to achieve business value can play a finishing effect. In the title of the translation process, in order to allow the film to better adapt to the local market, when necessary, based on the movie title movie content a face-lift, or even completely out of the original film name, according to the audience's psychological, cultural and linguistic habits, and so the creative translation, not only in different form, but also God does not like. Not limited to the literal translation methods, translation, transliteration and other methods.
Along with the Chinese exchanges have become more efficient and prosperity, the film as a different country, nation, people common favorite form of art in the cultural dissemination, exchange, influence plays a more and more important role. Among them, a good translation of film titles in the salience of video information, providing aesthetic pleasure, realize commercial value can play a finishing touch effect. In the translation process, in order to allow the film to better adapt to the local market, if necessary, can make only superficial changes of film titles according to the content of the film, and even can be completely separated from the original movie, based on the audience's psychology, culture and language habits and so on to the creative translation, not only can form different, can God does not like. Translation of literal translation, free translation method is not limited to, transliteration method.
Along with the Chinese exchanges have become more efficient and prosperity, the film as a different country, nation, people common favorite form of art in the cultural dissemination, exchange, influence plays a more and more important role. Among them, a good translation of film titles in the salience of video information, providing aesthetic pleasure, realize commercial value can play a finishing touch effect. In the translation process, in order to allow the film to better adapt to the local market, if necessary, can make only superficial changes of film titles according to the content of the film, and even can be completely separated from the original movie, based on the audience's psychology, culture and language habits and so on to the creative translation, not only can form different, can God does not like. Translation of literal translation, free translation method is not limited to, transliteration method.
Chinese and foreign exchange with the increasingly fast and prosperity, and the movie as a different country, and the national, class people's common favorite art form in culture communication, communication, influence are playing a more and more important role. Among them, a good movie titles in the translation of film highlights information, provide aesthetic pleasure, implement the commercial value can rise to make the finishing point effect. In the translation process of title, in order to make movies better adapted to the local market and may, when necessary, will the film according to film title changed content, even from the original movie name can be completely, according to the audience's psychological, culture and language habits, etc have creative translation, not only can form different, still can not like god. Translation methods literal translation, free translation is not limited to, and methods.
Chinese and foreign exchange with the increasingly fast and prosperity, and the movie as a different country, and the national, class people's common favorite art form in culture communication, communication, influence are playing a more and more important role. Among them, a good movie titles in the translation of film highlights information, provide aesthetic pleasure, implement the commercial value can rise to make the finishing point effect. In the translation process of title, in order to make movies better adapted to the local market and may, when necessary, will the film according to film title changed content, even from the original movie name can be completely, according to the audience's psychological, culture and language habits, etc have creative translation, not only can form different, still can not like god. Translation methods literal translation, free translation is not limited to, and methods.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译 谢谢_百度知道
求翻译 谢谢
ll make you fuke me just to get somewherefuck mei&#39.N;ll make you hotmake you rocki&#39.U;m everthing you wanna bemmm hot damnhere i cometell me how you want it doneat the mall in the hallon your momma'll leave the world in shocki&#39?]do i make you wetit'm your tease i't take your hands off mei know you wanna suck me what you waiting forlipgloss and lollipoplet'm all that you can seelipgloss and lollipopi'm your fueli just wanna see you droolon your knees pretty pleaseyou wish you were my main squeezelllluxuryfuck mei't take your eyes off mei'm a celebritycan't take your eyes off mei's bedroom wallyou can choose either way youyou will end upon the news[ha yeah just lis all about the C;t take your eyes off mei'm a celebritycan's rock our water popcan'll make your feet dropcan&#39i'm on the topthere is no lucknever turned around to stopmake my movemake you movemake you wanna hear me talksee me walksee me fucksee me suck a lollipopwanna get messyi&#39
提问者采纳
?还是别的.是歌词.这
是歌词,可以帮翻译一下么
Orz 这歌好不纯洁啊...我试试I'm on the top我占据上位There's no luck没有什么侥幸可言Never turned around to stop永远别想翻身让我停下Make my move做我的爱Make you move做你的爱Make you wanna hear me talk让你听到我的声音See me walk看我行走See me fuсk看我丅艹你See me suck a lollipop看我吮吸棒棒糖(Mmm) Wanna get messy(嗯……)想要弄得污秽一团糟'll make you hot我会让你浑身火热Make you rock让你摆动I'll leave the world in shock我将让全世界惊诧I'm your tease我是你的挑逗者I'm your fuel我是你的燃料源泉?I just wanna see you drool我只是想看着你流口水On your knees滴在你的双膝Pretty please拜托了美女You wish you were my main squeeze你希望我最想上的就是你L-L-L Luxury.享受吧Fuсk me, I'm a celebrity艹丅我吧,谁叫我是个名流Can't take your eyes off me你的目光无法从我身上移开I make you fuсk me just to get somewhere我让你艹丅我只为让我登上欲望之巅Fuсk me, I'm a celebrity艹丅我吧,谁叫我是个名流Can't take your hands off me让你的双手欲罢不能I know you wanna suck me我知道你想要吸我的XXWhat you’re waiting for那你还在等什么Lip gloss and lollipop唇彩和棒棒糖Let's rock I wanna pop让我们摇摆我想射Can't take your eyes off me你的目光无法从我身上移开I'm all that you can see我是你眼中所能容纳的全部Lip gloss and lollipop唇彩和棒棒糖I'll make your (booty drop)我会让你的双丅臀摇摇欲坠Can't take your eyes off me你的目光无法从我身上移开I'm everything you wanna be我就是你想要的一切Hot damn, here I come真丅他妈的热,我来了Tell me how you want it done告诉我你想怎样来做At the mall, in the hall, on your mama's bedroom wall在商场,在大厅还是在你妈妈卧室的墙壁上?You can choose, either way you will end up on the news(Yeah, just like you wanted, right?)你可以选一种,不过不管哪种都会让你上新闻(对,就像你希望的一样,是吧?)Do I make you wet我让你湿了吗?It's all about the C-U-N-T全部是关于你的....
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
我来了请告诉我你希望这样做在商场的大厅里你妈妈的卧室的墙上无论哪种方式,我是你的燃料我只是想看看你流口水你的膝盖上漂亮的请你希望你是我的主要挤压lllluxury我他妈的我是一个名人不能把你的眼睛我我会让你妇科我要到什么地方我他妈的我是一个名人不能拿开你的手我知道你想吸我,你可以看到唇彩和棒棒糖我会让你的脚下降不能把你的眼睛我我的一切你想成为MMM热该死在这里,你还在等什么唇彩和棒棒糖让我们动摇我们的水弹出不能把你的眼睛我我所有我上的顶部有没有运气从来没有转过身来停止我的行动让你感动让你想听我说话看到我走我他妈的看到我吸了棒棒糖想要得到凌乱我会让你热让你摇滚我会离开这个世界的冲击我是你的挑逗,你可以选择你会结束后的新闻[HA是像你想要的是正确的
我在上面没有运气不要转身停止使我的行动让你走让你听到我说话看到我,我他妈的都是什么看我吃棒棒糖想变得混乱我会让你热让你摇滚我会让世界震惊我挑逗你我是你的燃料我只想看到你流口水在你的膝盖很好你希望你是我的情人lllluxury他妈的我我是一个名人不能把眼睛从我我会让你妇科我去某个地方他妈的我我是一个名人不能把你的手拿开我知道你想吮我你的等待唇彩和棒棒糖让我们摇滚我们的水流行不能把眼睛从我我都可以看到唇彩和棒棒糖我会让你的脚滴不能把眼睛从我我的一切你想做的嗯嘿我来这里告诉我你想怎么做在大厅里的购物中心在你妈妈的卧室的墙上你可以选择你你会对新闻[哈哈是啊就像你想的那样吗?]我是否让你湿它的所有有关的c.u.n.t【我想听到你说]爱我的粉红色的刀你希望你有一片我
哪儿来的这么长的诗歌
我在topthere没有lucknever转过身来stopmake我movemake你movemake你想听到我talksee我walksee我fucksee我吸一个lollipopwanna得到messyi会让你hotmake你rocki会离开世界shocki正在你取笑我是你的fueli只想看到你droolon膝盖漂亮pleaseyou希望你是我的主要squeezelllluxuryfuck梅是个celebritycan没有把目光从美会让你妇科我得到somewherefuck梅是个celebritycan没有将手从梅知道你想吸我你等待forlipgloss和lollipoplet的岩石水popcan没有把目光从梅是如此你可以seelipgloss和lollipopi会使你的脚dropcan没有把目光从梅是一切你想bemmm热damnhere我cometell我该怎么doneat商场在hallon你妈妈的卧室wallyou可以选择的方式将结束在这个消息呦呦[哈哈是的就像你希望它对吗? ]我让你wetit都是关于c u nT[我想听你说]爱我的粉红色knifeyou祝你有一片我
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢
Everyone has known Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng since 2005. On September 23 ,2005 it was reported that Zhai and Nie would be one of the three pairs of astronauts who would be in the final training for Shenzhou 6. But in the end, Fei and Nie were chosen to go to space .
Fei Junlong was born in 1965. He is a Chinese astronaut selected (选拔) as a member of the Shenzhou program. He was born in Jiangsu and joined the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (中国人民解放军空军) in 1982 at the age of 17. And since then he has only returned home six times. As a fighter pilot (战斗机飞行员),he was selected to astronaut in 1998. He married Wang Jie in 1991 and has one son.
Nie Haisheng was born in September 1964. He is also a Chinese astronaut selected for the Shenzhou program. He is from Hubei. After graduating from high school he joined the people’s Liberation Army Air Force, and became a fighter pilot. In 1998 he was selected for the astronaut program.
He was one of the three astronauts who were in the final group to train for the Shenzhou 5 program. Yang Liwei was also picked out for the flight, with Zhai Ahigang.
Nie Haisheng got married to Nie Jielin and has an 11-year-old daughter.
提问者采纳
自2005年以来,人人都知道了费俊龙和聂海胜。据报道,日,翟和聂成为了神州6号最后培训的三组宇航员的其中一组。但最终,费和聂被选入上到太空。费俊龙出生于1965年。他是一名被选为神州项目的中国宇航员。出生于江苏,于1982年17岁加入中国人民解放军空军。自那时起,他只回家六次。作为战斗机飞行员,他于1998年被选为宇航员。他于1991年娶了王洁,有一子。聂海胜出生于1964年9月。他也是一名被选为神州项目的中国宇航员。来自湖北。高中毕业后,他加入中国人民解放军空军成为一名战斗机飞行员。1998年被选入宇航员项目。他是神州5号项目参加培训的最后一组3名宇航员中的一员。杨利伟和翟志刚那次飞行被选出。聂海胜娶了聂洁琳,有一个11岁的女儿。
提问者评价
按默认排序
其他2条回答
每个人都有自2005已知费俊龙和聂海胜。日,据报道,翟和聂将是一个宇航员将在神舟6号的最后一次训练三对。但最终,费俊龙和聂被选择去空间。费俊龙是天生的1965。他被选为神舟计划的成员,中国宇航员。他是天生的在江苏加入中国人民解放军空军1982在17岁的时候。自那以后他才回到家的六倍。作为一名战斗机飞行员,他被选为航天员在1998。他娶了王洁在1991,有一个儿子。聂海胜是天生的九月1964。他也入选神舟计划的宇航员。他是湖北的.高中毕业后他加入了人民解放军空军后,成为了一名飞行员。1998他被选为航天员计划。他是一个三名宇航员在最后一组为神舟5程序列车。杨利伟还挑选出的飞行,与翟ahigang。聂海胜嫁到聂磷和有一个11岁的女儿。
每个人都有自2005已知费俊龙和聂海胜。日,据报道,翟和聂将是一个宇航员将在神舟6号的最后一次训练三对。但最终,费俊龙和聂被选择去空间。费俊龙是天生的1965。他是一名中国宇航员选择(选拔)为神舟计划的成员。他是天生的在江苏加入中国人民解放军空军(中国人民解放军空军)在1982到17岁。自那以后他才回到家的六倍。作为一个战斗机飞行员(战斗机飞行员),他被选为航天员在1998。他娶了王洁在1991,有一个儿子。聂海胜是天生的九月1964。他也入选神舟计划的宇航员。他是湖北的.高中毕业后他加入了人民解放军空军后,成为了一名飞行员。1998他被选为航天员计划。他是一个三名宇航员在最后一组为神舟5程序列车。杨利伟还挑选出的飞行,与翟ahigang。聂海胜嫁到聂磷和有一个11岁的女儿。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,谢谢
Lost Cat Returned to Owner 12 Years LaterApril 3, 2014—Linda Edwards of Las Vegas, Nevada is full of happiness because herlong lost cat Spaz has been returned to her—12 years after hefirst went missing! Spaz first went missing in 2002 and Edwardslooked for him every day for three months. She searched all around her town andeven wrote letters to some newspapers for help and was never able to find him.At the end of the three months, on New Year's Eve of 2002 her searchingstopped. But someone recently discovered a dirty, thin stray cat (流浪猫)and tookhim into a West Flamingo Animal Hospital. The people working in the hospitalchecked the cat and were sure enough that his name was Spaz and he belonged to Edwards! “An old ladyfound a kitty on Sunday and brought him here. We scanned (扫描)him for amicrochip (微芯片)and we were able to find out his owner. The kitty, whose name isSpaz, has been missing for 12 years!” the animal hospitalwrote on their Facebook page early last week. Microchipping pets is a way to recognize ifa stray animal belongs to anyone who could be missing them. Microchipping petsallows animal services to learn if they have a family waiting for them.Microchips are only about the size of a grain of rice and can only be removedby operation. Edwards is very thankful she had Spaz microchipped and was soexcited to get him back !“I feel like I have a second chance,” she said.&This would have never happened if it weren't for microchips.”
提问者采纳
迷失小猫12年后重回主人身边日,住在Las Vegas,Nevada的Linda Edwards充满了幸福。因为她长久以来丢失的猫Spaz在迷失12年后被重新送回到她身边。Spaz 在2002年第一次丢失的。 爱德华在接下来的三个月内天天都在找它。她找遍了整个城镇,甚至写信给报社寻求帮助,但却未能找到他。在三个月末的时候,在2002年新年前夕她搜索停止了。但是最近有人发现了一个脏乱瘦弱的流浪猫,然后把它带到了West Flamingo动物医院。 医院里的工作人员检查了这只猫,确认这只猫就是Spaz,它属于Edwards.“一位老太太在周日发现了这只小猫,把它带到了这里。我们扫描了微芯片,这样我们就可以找到它的主人了。这只小猫,名叫Spaz,已经丢失12年了!”动物医学上周在他们的脸谱网页上写道。微芯片宠物是一种用来识别流浪猫属于哪位可能丢失它的主人的方式。微芯片宠物使得动物服务机构知道它们有一个家庭正等着它们。微芯片大约只有一颗谷粒的大小,而且只能通过手术移除。爱德华非常感激她让自己的小猫植入了芯片,对能把它带回来感到激动。“我觉得自己有了第二次的机会,”她说道“如果不是芯片,这绝不会发生。”
提问者评价
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 虎求百兽而食之翻译 的文章

随机推荐