i cannot help but dodrinking them的意思

急求英语短文。_百度知道υε? ι κνο? ιτ? ψερυυυ ανοινγ!ηαηαηαηαηα 的翻译是:是我的 pseryyy 及其 knos anoing! iaiaiaiaia 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
υε? ι κνο? ιτ? ψερυυυ ανοινγ!ηαηαηαηαηα
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
j knos肌肉痒pseryyy anoing!iaiaiaiaia
是我的 pseryyy 及其 knos anoing! iaiaiaiaia
正在翻译,请等待...
(是) I (knos) (它) (pseryyy) (anoing)! (iaiaiaiaia)
相关内容&ashe came in the violin 她进来小提琴 & ahow much are these 多少是这些 & aI feel my heart start trembling whenevev you are around 我感觉我的心脏开始您是的trembling whenevev & ahello everybody how is everything going 大家好怎么是去的一切 & amedicinale equivalente 医药等值 & awhich affects tensile properties of the jute fibers. After removal of
& ahypoperfuse vessels hypoperfuse船 & a我已经订舱了 I already subscribed the cabin & aI cannot help drinking them 我不能禁不住喝他们 & aTmax was earlier in fed state (Fig. 7, Table 3). In particular, 正在翻译,请等待... & a工作效率低,反应迟钝 The working efficiency is low, slow reaction & agizzards 胗 & a好吧,来谈谈今天学校里的事。(CATHY没反应)CATHY! Good, chats in today school the matter.(CATHY response) CATHY! & a欢迎您来到我的学习家园! Welcome you to arrive my study homeland! & a在此致上誠摯地感恩之意。 Feels grateful sincerely on the I herewith offer meaning. & a(where the underlying demand distribution is assumed 正在翻译,请等待... & awhen taking pictures be sure to show camera preview 当拍相片时是肯定显示照相机预览 & a物流活动同样面临环境问题,需要从环境的角度对物流体系进行改进,形成绿色物流管理系统,就是21世纪的新的物流管理趋势 The physical distribution activity faces the environment question similarly, needs to make the improvement from the environment angle to the physical distribution system, forms the green physical distribution management system management system, is the 21st century new physical distribution manageme & abut such even more campus violence. Some college students who previously drank in bars
lounges under the watchful
& aHave you ever hard of online learning? If you are unfamiliar with it, please read the following
introduction. Online courses are very useful
your goal is gaining new skills or advancing toward a certificate. You can also use online classes for meeting professional
. 艰苦有您在网上学会? 如果您是不熟悉的与它,请读以下1介绍。 网上路线是非常您的目标获取新的技能或推进往证明的有用2。 您能为会议专家3也使用网上类。 & a能告诉我银行怎么走吗 How can tell me the bank to walk & ai promise..i swear 我许诺。.i发誓 & areconnaissance period 侦察期间 & aAlbúmina y sepsis 卵蛋白和脓毒病 & a想见我吗 Infers me & a我们本来可以拥有一切 正在翻译,请等待... & a请先了解我 最初に私の言うことがわかりなさい & a一个心旷神怡无噪音污染的空间能够提供给您 A completely relaxed non-noise pollution space can provide to you & akidioms kidioms & a你需要铅笔吗 You need the pencil & a我中午收到 I noon receive & agracias en seguida voy a revisar 感谢我立刻回顾 & a在未来三年 In future three years & a. Lady old
丶 . 夫人老 丶 & aΗμερ?σια 每日 & aVielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung 谢谢您的支持 & a得到赠品的人没有义务一点要购买所宣称的产品 得到赠品的人没有义务一点要购买所宣称的产品 & asorry for the inconvenience 抱歉为不便 & a有些动物园卫生条件太差,动物易得病。
& aMów do mnie tak, bo lubi? s?ów twoich smak...mów tak. 正在翻译,请等待... & ahis unhealthy body 他不健康的身体 & a日 2020 April 5th & a汽车尾气排放污染了环境 The automobile exhaust emissions has polluted the environment & aIntei(R) Graphics power plan :Maximum Battery Life Intei (R)图表力量计划:最大电池寿命 & adiet which 饮食 & a在《我不能接受不努力》一书中迈克尔.乔丹回顾了他是如何对付他所面临的挑战 "Cannot Accept Not Diligently in a book in Me" Michael. Jordan reviewed the challenge which how he is copes with him to face & aNothing is mine ,but everything is in my mind ! 什么都不是我的,但是一切依我所见是! & a下午什么时候下课? When finishes class in the afternoon? & ascared it off 把吓跑它 & aυε? ι κνο? ιτ? ψερυυυ ανοινγ!ηαηαηαηαηα (是) I (knos) (它) (pseryyy) (anoing)! (iaiaiaiaia) &版权所有:沈阳高分英语家教 电话:024-
地址:沈阳市铁西区第一城E组团7号楼(启工地铁站兴隆大都会后门)  技术支持:  【小题1】How【小题2】good【小题3】Breakfast【小题4】Sleep【小题5】early【小题6】nine【小题7】sports【小题8】stressed【小题9】habits【小题10】smoke
解析试题分析:本文叙述了保持健康的方法:保持平衡的饮食;要睡好;不要不吃早餐;每天锻炼身体;尽力不要有压力;记着要坚持一直洗手;远离坏习惯,不吸烟,少喝酒。【小题1】根据there are many different ways we can make sure that we look inside as good as we do outside.可知本文叙述了使我们内在和外在都看起来健康的方法,故是关于如何保持健康。故此处为 How。【小题2】根据The first and easiest step is keeping a good idea, a balanced diet. 可知第一步是要养成一个好的、平衡的饮食。故此处为good。【小题3】根据Do not skip your breakfast. It is one of the most important meals of the day. 可知早餐是一天中最重要的一餐之一,因此不要不吃早餐,故此处为Breakfast。【小题4】根据Sleep &&&&&, and you should sleep for&&&&&&&hours every day. 可知此处是介绍睡眠的,故此处为Sleep。【小题5】根据Sleep early.可知要早睡觉。故此处为early。【小题6】根据 Make sure you get nine hours of sleep. 可知要确保每晚九个小时的睡眠,故此处为nine。【小题7】根据Exercise your body every day.可知要每天锻炼,do sports做运动,故此处为sports。【小题8】根据Try your best not to get stressed because it’s bad for your health.可知尽最大努力不要有压力,因为这有害健康,故此处为stressed。【小题9】根据Get away from your bad habit. Don't smoke.可知吸烟是一种坏习惯,故此处介绍的是习惯,故为habits。【小题10】根据Don't smoke. Some wine does your body good while most of it does harm. Be wise and don't drink too much. 可知文中建议不要吸烟,不要喝太多酒。故此处为smoke。考点:任务型阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:完型填空
完形填空 (10分)Health needs good sleep. Do you know ______ to sleep well?You should go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time every _____. This good habit (习惯) can make you sleep better. Don’t sleep for _____ hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings. And if you follow a good schedule (时间表) for a longer time, you will have ______ energy and feel good.Don’t watch television ______ you go to bed. You need to be _____ before you go to bed. You can read a book or listen to music. It helps your body get ready for sleep, just like warming up (热身) can get your body ready for ________.Everybody knows that exercise can make you sleep better. But if you do exercise right before you go to bed, it will stimulate (刺激) your _____ and that makes it difficult to fall asleep (入睡) quickly. If _____ time is the only time you can exercise, you should try to do it as ________ as possible.【小题1】A.whatB.howC.whenD.where【小题2】A.afternoonB.nightC.eveningD.morning【小题3】A.longB.shortC.fewD.little【小题4】A.fewB.littleC.lessD.more【小题5】A.becauseB.orC.beforeD.after【小题6】A.quietB.tiredC.happyD.free【小题7】A.mealsB.exerciseC.studyD.sleep【小题8】A.healthB.timeC.bodyD.dream【小题9】A.freeB.workC.dayD.night【小题10】A.oftenB.slowC.earlyD.late
题型:完型填空
My father is seventy-five years old this year. But he looks very young. He looks like a sixty-year-old man. Now he can do everything all by himself. For example, he cooks, washes clothes, does the housework and so on.Every morning, my father goes out with a radio. He listens to the music or the news and goes to the park to play taijiquan. In the park, he talks and laughs with other old people. After coming back from the park, he begins to have breakfast and then he goes to the university (大学) for the old. He learns drawing there. In the afternoon, he plays on the computer for about one or two hours. After supper he watches TV and learns about the world. He goes to bed at about eight o’clock. He never stays up. He likes to share his ways of keeping healthy with others.Are you healthy? If not, what do you learn from my father’s secret of keeping healthy?根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】The writer’s father will be &&&&&&&&years old next year.A.60 B.61 C.75 D.76 【小题2】The passage doesn’t tell us whether the writer’s father can &&&&&&&.A.play taijiquan B.swim C.wash clothes D.cook 【小题3】The writer’s father &&&&&&&&after breakfast.A.listens to music
B.plays taijiquan C.talks to other old people D.goes to learn drawing 【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE?A.The writer’s father is a young man. B.The writer’s father goes to bed early. C.The writer’s father is a computer fan. D.No one knows why the writer’s father looks young. 【小题5】The writer’s father goes to &&&&&&&&to play taijiquan.A.the school B.the university C.the park
D.the zoo
题型:阅读理解
I am the captain of a ship from the Singapore Marine Police Force(新加坡海岸警备队). I have been with the Marine Force for eight years, though I was twenty-seven now. I loved the sea because of the cool sea winds, the fresh smell of the sea and the beautiful scenery. I also wanted to catch criminals(罪犯) and so I joined the Marine Police Force and do what I love.Recently, I was out on a boat with a few of my friends. We were not working but the Marine Police Force allowed us to use the sailboat for rest and amusement. We went fishing. We were on our way back when I found a ship with the name PSS Pollu. It was pouring oil into the sea. I was shocked. I picked up a loud speaker and shouted, "Stop your pollution at once and follow us back to shore!" But PSS Pollu decided to flee. We tried to catch them but their ship was too fast for us. We called the Marine Force base and asked for help. Two fast marine boats were sent and soon caught up with PSS Pollu and surrounded it. The ship had no choice but to give up. Six marine policemen searched PSS Pollu and discovered that it was carrying smuggled cigarettes(走私香烟). The men of PSS Pollu were charged in court. I was rewarded for the matter while off duty.【小题1】 The captain was &&&&&&when he became a member of the Singapore Marine Police Force?A.eight&B.twenty-seven&C.seventeen&D.nineteen&【小题2】 The captain love the sea because he &&&&&.A.liked going fishing&B.loved the fresh smell of the sea&C.liked to catch the sea animals&D.loved going boating&【小题3】 The captain was out on a boat with some friends for &&&&&.A.working&B.stopping criminals&C.swimming&D.resting&【小题4】 Why did the captain call the Marine Force for help?A.Because the PSS Pollu want to flee.&B.Because the men of PSS Pollu fight about them.&C.Because his boat was too slow.&D.Because he couldn’t pull the PSS Pollu back to the shore.&【小题5】 What’s the best title of this passage?A.A Special Day off&B.Found Smuggled Cigarette&C.I Was Award&D.Not Pollute the Sea&
Practicing yoga(瑜伽) is a helpful. popular way to keep fit. It has many followers around the world. There are many kinds of yoga. You may have heard of “hot yoga” before. Now. in India. a new kind of yoga. water yoga. is becoming more and more popular among the local people.In the city of Agra. people practice yoga in water. It is more difficult to practice yoga in water than on land. But practicing yoga in water can be good for your flexibility (灵活性).Harish Chaturvedi. a lawyer. teaches people water yoga for free—even the poor people can learn from him. “Water yoga can become more popular than other kind of yoga. because the body does not get tired so quickly.” he said. “Everybody can learn to swim. but if they learn yoga at the same time. they will never feel tired.”“The level of Oxygen(氧气) is very high in water. and you will not have any breathing problem.” he added.Harish believes that water yoga really helps people to keep away from illness. He mainly trains children. He has classes at the swimming pool of a local sports room regularly. Many children are interested in it and come to learn from him.“Harish is very good at performing yoga in water.” said Sudhir Narayan. a water yoga student. “He is teaching children free of cost and that is a very good thing.”【小题1】What is Harish Chaturvedi?A.A teacher.&B.A lawyer.&C.A doctor.&D.A swimmer.&【小题2】Why is water yoga more popular than others?A. Because you can learn to swim at the same time.B. Because you don’t get tired so quickly.C. Because it can keep people fat.D. Both A and B.【小题3】The underlined phrase “for free” in the passage means _______.A.快乐地&B.自由地&C.免费地&D.规律地&【小题4】There are more _______ than _______ in Harish’s yoga class.A. adults&B. children&C. men&D. adults&【小题5】What can be the best title of the passage?A.Ways to keep fit&B.Water yoga in India&C.Hot yoga in the world&D.Harish Chaturvedi and his classes&
任务型阅读(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)仔细阅读下面四则有助于提高你的健康状况的生活方式,并找到与其相对应的描述。【小题1】Drink eight cups of water every day. A. Breakfast gives you energy for the morning. 【小题2】 Go for a walk. B. Every year, seat belts save thousands of lives. 【小题3】Eat breakfast every day. C. Water helps your body in many ways. 【小题4】Wear a seat belt. D. Walking is good exercise, and exercise is necessary for good health. 请根据上述提示,写出一条你认为有助于提高你的健康状况的方式:【小题5】
To stay healthy sometimes isn’t difficult.Have a healthy lifestyle. It’s the best way to have a good lifestyle with family. When your family do the same activity, you can encourage each other to keep going. If you make your family enjoy doing exercise and eating healthily, you can also be healthy.When you go shopping, buy healthy food. Buy more vegetables and fruit. Try different kinds of healthy food and try to eat at home every day. But many people like eating out for fun. &If you are eating out, try to eat healthy food.Don’t think of having food as a fun activity. It’s good for us to do many fun activities around food. For example, we may often meet our friends for lunch. In fact, there are many other activities you can do with friends. How about meeting friends for a sports game? You can eat, but the activity doesn’t have to focus on food.Looking after your health should not be boring. Start now!【小题1】According to the passage, the best way to have a healthy lifestyle is to have a good lifestyle with &&&&&&&.A.family B.friends C.students D.teachers 【小题2】The underlined word “encourage” means &&&&&&&&&&in Chinese.A.表达 B.总结 C.鼓励 D.打击 【小题3】According to the passage, many people often &&&&&&for fun.A.play games
B.go out to eat C.do sports D.make calls 【小题4】From the passage we learn it’s good for us to &&&&&&&.A.go out to eat fast food with friends B.do many fun activities around food C.eat different kinds of healthy food often D.invite friends to eat out often
Bad teeth, a heavier body? And now, weaker bones. Last week, American scientists found another bad thing about cola: It’s bad for our bones, especially women’s bones.Well, if cola is bad for us, you may want other popular drinks , for example, energy drinks(功能饮料). Energy drinks look cool. Their makers say they give you energy and make you better at sports. So, many students drink them before exams to help them stay awake.But wait. To keep you awake, most energy drinks have a lot of caffeine(咖啡因). They are like a strong cup of coffee or tea. If you drink a lot of them, your heart will beat faster. You will feel nervous(紧张). You could also have sleeping problems and find it hard to live without them.Amanda Smith is a 16-year-old US junior high school student. She drinks one or more energy drinks every day. She started to do this a year ago before dance class. But now, Smith says, “I drink them whenever I feel weak or before a test. I cannot help drinking them.”The energy you get from the drinks helps for only a short time. You may feel good for an hour or so, but then you’ll feel worse than before.【小题1】What does the writer mainly try to tell us in the reading?A.Energy drinks keep us awake. B.Cola is bad for our bones. C.Energy drinks can be very helpful. D.Be careful of unhealthy drinks. 【小题2】How old did Amanda Smith begin to take energy drinks?A.16 B.15. C.14. D.13. 【小题3】Though energy drinks make one feel good at first, it________.A.won’t last for long B.looks very cool C.won’t be bad for us D.gets worse than before
题型:单选题
A.planeB.greatC.manyD.date
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!人教新目标初三上册Unit 3-4单元综合检测试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
人教新目标初三上册Unit&3-4单元综合检测试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
人教新目标初三上册Unit&3-4单元综合检测试题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
人教新目标初三上册Unit 3-4单元综合检测试题(附答案) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 测试时间:90分钟&&&&&&& 试卷满分:100分
题号&I&II&III&IV&V&VI&总分得分&&&&&&&
得分&评卷人&I.单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)
(&& )1. - Are you going to Beijing for the summer holiday next week?&&&& - Yes. But I haven’t got the air tickets and don’t know  && we will set out. &A. how&&& &B. where&&&&&&&& C. when&&&D. what(&& )2.There are  & floors in the building and my home is on the  & floor.&A. fifteenth&&&&&&&&&& &B. fifteen&C. fifteen&&&&&&&& D. fifteenth(&& )3. - Was Eric’s father very strict with him?&&&&& - Yes. He never praised him    he became one of the top students in his grade.&&&& A. since &B. when&&&&&&&& C. until &&&D. because(&& )4. - Excuse me, could you tell me    ?&&&&& - Sure. There’s a post office at the first crossing.&&&& A. where ’s a post office&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where I can buy some stamps&& C. is there a post office near here&&&&&& D. how far ’s a post office(&& )5. - Does my question sound      enough?&&&&&& - I don’t think so. You can ask more      by using “could” instead of “can”. &&&&& A. politely B. polite& C. politely& D. polite(&& )6. - It’s not enough      an English club. You should also read English newspapers and magazines often.&- Thanks for your advice.&& A. join&&&&&& &B. to join&&&&&&& C. joining&& D. to joining(&&&& )7. - Baseball is a popular game among students in Taipei.&&&&&&& - Really? But it’s unpopular in our city. Students      play it. &&&&&&&& A. often&&&&&&&&&& B. seldom&&&&&&&&& C. usually&&&&&& D. always(&&&& )8. - You should say sorry to your father for the mistake you made, Tom.&&&&&&& - I don’t      to meet his eyes. What if he gets angry with me?&&&&&&&& A. need&&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&&&&&& C. refuse&&&&&&& D. dare& (&&&& )9. C Li Na is really a super tennis player in the world.&&&&&&&& - Yes. We were so    her when she won the Australian Open tennis tournament.&&&&&&&& A. proud& of&&&&&& B. afraid of&&&&&&& C. surprised at& D. worried about(&&&& )10. - Do you often e-mail your friends?&&&&&&&& -& I _________e-mail my friends, but I use WeChat more often now.&&&&&&& A. have to&&&&&&&&& B. would like to&&& C. used to&&&&&&&&&& D. get to(  )11.―You always do some reading in your free time.&& ―Yeah.It is my favorite hobby.I always do it ________ I’m very busy.&&&& A.such as&&&&&& B.because of&&&&& C.ever since&&&& D.even though (  )12.Have you come up with any idea to ________ the air pollution?&&&& A. deal to&&&&&& B. deal with&&&&&& C. do about&&&&&&&& D. do to(  )13.The young man used to ____ to work, but he is used to ___ to work now.&&& A. walking& B. walked&& C. walks&& D. walk(  )14.-Tina didn’t go to school yesterday, did she? &&&& -________.Because she was badly ill.&&& A.Yes, she did&&& B.Yes, she didn’t& C.No, she didn’t& D.No, she did(&&&& )15. - This place used to be full of trees,      it?&&&&&&&&&& - Yes. But now it has turned into buildings.A. did&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn’t&&&&&&&& C. was&&&&&&&&&&& D. wasn’t得分&评卷人&
II.补全对话(共15分)
(A).从所给句子中选择恰当的句子完成下面对话。(每小题1分,共5分)A. Go on walkingB. It’s farC. Where’s the bookshopD. You’d better take a busE. How far is it from hereF. Thank you very muchG. Is there a bookshop near here&
A: Excuse me, 16.__________________?B: No, there isn’t. The nearest bookshop is Wang Fujing Bookshop, about 5 kilometres away from here.A: 17.__________________, I think. B: Yes. 18.___________________and get off at Dongdan bus stop.A: Is the bookshop near the bus stop?B: Yes, when you get off the bus, walk along the street and turn right at the first traffic lights. 19.__________________ then you can find it on your right hand.A: I see. 20. ____________________ .&& B: You’re welcome.(B).用适当的句子、短语或单词完成下面对话,使对话完整、正确。(每小题2分,共10分)Girl: Hey, Steve ! Over here!  21 ?Boy: Oh, Wow ! You’re Paula,  22 ?Girl: That’s right.Boy: You 23  be really short, didn’t you?Girl: Yeah, I wasn’t very tall.Boy: And you were always funny. Wait a minute! Did you use to watch TV?Girl:  24 . But now I’m more interested in sports. I play soccer and I’m  25 the swim team.Boy: Wow! People sure change. 得分&评卷人&III.句子翻译( 共10分)A.根据所给中文完成句子翻译(局部翻译2小题,每小题1分,整句翻译2小题,每小题2分,共6分)
26. 我妈妈非常仔细,对我的一切都很注意。My mother is very careful and _________________________________ on me.27. 知道怎样有礼貌地请求别人很重要。Knowing how to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& politely is important.28. 你能借给我你的自行车用一下吗?
29.礼貌的说话似乎比直接说要困难。
B.下面短文,将文中划线部分的句子译成中文(每小题2分,共4分)Tom is seventeen years old now. He has dreamed of becoming a successful businessman for quite a long time. He hopes his dream will come true in the future. John is interested in computer technology. He spends much of his free time on computers. Bill Gates is his hero. He would like to learn from Bill Gates. Mary often asks herself what she will be in the future. She wants to understand herself and the world around her better. She needs something to help her make a right plan to be successful.30.31.
得分&评卷人&
IV.完形(每小题1分,共20分)
A.从所给的四个选项中选择合适的选项,将序号填在题前括号内。Nowadays lots of people stop drinking cola because it is bad for our bones, especially for women’s bones.More and more people&& 32&& to drink energy drinks(功能饮料). Energy drinks look cool. Their makers say they give you energy and&&& 33&&& you better at sports. So, many students drink them before exams to help them stay&& 34&&& .But wait! To keep you awake, most energy drinks have&&& 35&&& caffeine(咖啡因). They are like a strong cup of coffee or tea. If you drink a lot of them, your&&& 36&& will beat faster. You will feel nervous. You could&&& 37&& have sleeping problems and find it hard to live without them. Tom Brown is a&& 38&& US junior high school student. He drinks energy drinks every day. He started to do this a year ago before his piano lessons. But now, Tom says, “I drink them&& 39&& I feel weak or before a test. I can’t help drinking them.”In fact, the energy you get from the drinks helps for&&& 40&& a short time. You may feel good for an hour or so, but then you’ll feel even&& 41&& than before.(&&&& )32. A. refuse&&&B. forget&&C. start&&&D. used(&&&& )33. A. let&&&&& B. feel&&&& C. bring&&&D. make(&&&& )34. A. alone&&&B. awake&&C. tired&&&D. nervous(&&&& )35. A. few&&&B. little&&&& C. kinds of&&D. lots of(&&&& )36. A. heart&&&B. head&&&& C. eyes&&&D. legs(&&&& )37. A. too&&&B. as well&&C. either&&&D. also(&&&& )38. A. 15 years old&B. 15-year old&C. 15-years-old&D. 15-year-old(&&&& )39. A. however&&B. whenever&&C. whatever&&& D. whoever(&&&& )40. A. ever&&&B. only&&&C. yet&&&& D. even(&&&& )41. A. better&&&& B. best&&&C. worse&&D. worstB.根据短文意思,用方框中所给词语的适当形式,使文章通顺、完整(每小题1分,共10分)at,& hard,& change, before, win,& happen,& down, choose, practice , partLife is not easy, so I’d like to say “When anything (42)&&&&&& , believe in yourself!” When I was a young boy, I was too shy to speak to anyone. My classmates often laughed (43)&&&&&&& me. I was sad but could do nothing. Later, something happened, and it (44)&&&&&&&& my life. It was an English speech contest. My mother asked me to take (45)&&&&&&&& in it. What a terrible idea! It meant I had to speak (46)&&&&&&&&& all the teachers and students of my school!“Come on, boy. Believe in yourself! You are sure to (47)&&&&&&& .” Then mother and I talked about many different topics. At last I (48)&&&&&&&& the topic “Believe in yourself”. I tried my best to remember all the speech and (49)&&&&&&& it over 100 times. With my mother’s great love, I did well in the contest. I could (50)___________ believe my ears when the news came that I had won the first place. I heard the cheers from the teachers and students. Those classmates who once looked (51)__________ on me, now all said congratulations to me.
得分&评卷人&V.理解(共25分)
A. 根据短文内容选择答案(每小题1分,共5分)Passage 1I’m Liu Li. I am a middle school student now. It seems that my life has changed a lot in the last few years. For example, I used to have short hair, but now it grows long. I used to be afraid of the sea because I didn’t know how to swim, but now I am a good swimmer in our school. I used to be short but now I’m tall. As for eating, I used to eat meat but now I eat more vegetables than meat. When I was younger, I didn’t use to read any books, but now I like reading storybooks. When I was in primary school, I used to play football after school, but now I have to go right home and do homework, I didn’t use to like math and I used to be terrified of tests, but now I like all the subjects and never mind tests any more. In the past, I used to have time chatting with my parents, but now I hardly ever chat. I have to study. I miss the old days.根据短文内容选择答案(每小题1分,共5分)(  )52.What does Liu Li’s hair look like now?&&&& A. It’s short.&&& B. It’s long.& C. It’s straight.&&&& D. It’s curly.(  )53.Why did Liu Li use to be afraid of the sea?&&&& A. Because there were many sharks in it.&&&& B. Because there were always strong waves in the sea.&&&& C. Because she couldn’t swim.&&&& D. Because she had met an accident in the sea.(  )54.What does Liu Li eat now?&&&& A. She eats more vegetables than meat.&&&& B. She eats only meat.&&&& C. She eats only vegetables.&&&& D. She eats more fruit than vegetables.(  )55.What kind of books does Liu Li like to read now?&& A. English books.& B. Famous books.& C. Picture books.& D. Storybooks.(  )56.What did NOT Liu Li use to do?&&& A. Swim.&&&&& B. Chat.&&& C. Eat meat.&&& D. Play football.Passage 2Where is Love? How can we find Love?Once a little boy wanted to meet Love. He knew it was a long trip to where Love lived, so he got his things ready with some pizzas and drinks and started off. When he passed three streets, he saw an old woman sitting in the park and watching some birds. She looked very hungry. The boy gave her a pizza. She took it and smiled at him. The smile was so beautiful that he wanted to see it again, so he gave her a Coke. She smiled once again. The boy was very happy.They sat there all the afternoon, eating and smiling, but they said nothing. When it grew dark, the boy decided to leave. But before he had gone more than a few steps, he turned around, ran back to the old woman and gave her a hug. The woman gave him her biggest smile ever.When the boy opened the door of his house, his mother was surprised by the look of joy on his face and asked what had made him so happy. “I had lunch with Love. She has got the most beautiful smile in the world.” At the same time, the old woman,s son was also surprised at his mother,s pleasure and asked why.“I ate a pizza in the park with Love,” she said, “and he is much younger than I expected.”If the world is full of love, we can enjoy a better life.(&&& )57.When the little boy saw the old woman, she was&&& .A. looking for a seat in the park&&&&&&& B. passing the streetC. looking at some birds&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. having a pizza(&&& )58.The little boy gave the old woman a Coke because&&& .A. the old woman still felt hungry&&&&& B. he wanted to see the smile againC. he didn,t like the drink&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the old woman paid him for it(&&& )59.The old woman gave the little boy the biggest smile&&& .A. after the little boy went home&&&&&&& B. before it grew darkC. when she was drinking Coke&&&&&&&& D. after the little boy hugged her(&&& )60.The boy’s mother was surprised to see her son was very&&& when the door opened.A. pleased&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&&&&& C. unhappy&&&&&& D. angry(&&& )61.Which of the following is TRUE?A. The little boy failed to find Love. B.& Both the little boy and the old woman found what they wanted at last.C. The little boy decided never to go home.D. The old woman gave the little boy a hug to thank him.Passage3Today there are policemen everywhere, but in 1700, London had no policemen at all. A few old men used to protect the city streets at night and they were not paid.About 300 years ago, London was starting to get bigger and more and more people began to live there. The city was very dirty and many people were poor. There were so many thieves who stole money in the streets that people stayed in their homes as much as possible.In 1750, Henry Fielding started to pay a group of people to stop thieves. They were like policemen and were called “Bow Street Runners” because they worked near Bow Street.Fifty years later, there were 120 “Bow Street Runners”, but London had become very big and needed more policemen. So in 1829 , the first Metropolitan(or London)Police Force was started with 3,000 officers. Most of the men worked on foot, but a few rode horses. Until 1920 all the police in London were men.Today, London police are quite well paid and for the few police officers who still ride horses, the pay is even better than for the others.(&& )62.In 1700, the men who protected the streets were paid&&&& .A. a few&&&&& B. nothing&&&& C. a little&&&& D. a lot(&& )63.About 300 years ago, many people&&&&& .A. wanted to leave London&&&&&&& B. had big houses in LondonC. became policemen&&&&&&&&&&& D. came to live in London(&& )64.People didn’t leave their houses because&&&&&&& .A. they had no money&&&&&&&&&&& B. they were afraid of losing moneyC. the city was not clean&&&&&&&&& D. they liked homes(&& )65.The “Bow Street Runners”&&&&&&& .A. stopped people stealing&&&&&&&& B. stole moneyC. paid people to steal&&&&&&&&&&& D. stopped people riding horses(&& )66.Today, police officers who ride horses are paid&&&&&&&& .A. the same as their workmates&&&&& B. more than their workmatesC. half as much as their workmates&& D. less than their workmatesB. 阅读短文。根据短文内容按要求完成任务。(每小题2分,共10分)You may know the English letters A,B and C, but do you know there are people called ABC? You may like eating bananas. But do you know there is such a thing as “banana person”? How strange! Are these people from “another earth”? No, they are just Chinese people like you and me.ABC means American-born Chinese. An ABC is a Chinese, but was born in the United States. Sometimes, people call an ABC a “banana person”. A banana is yellow outside and white inside. So, when a person is a banana, he or she is white inside thinking like a westerner and yellow outside looking like a Chinese. Do you know why? Usually, ABCs know little about China or the Chinese language .Some of them do not speak Chinese. Also, they are not interested in Chinese politics.But if ABC cannot speak Chinese, can we still call them Chinese people? Yes, of course. They are Chinese. They are [əʊvə'si:z] Chinese. These people may be citizens of another country like the US, England and Canada, but they have Chinese blood. Their parents, grandparents or even great-grandparents were from of China. They all have black eyes and black hair. But they are not Chinese citizens. They are not people of the People’s Republic of China. For example, we all know the famous scientist C.N. Yang (杨振宁).He got the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1957.Chinese people love him. But he is an American citizens.67.What does “ABC” in this passage mean?68.Why are Chinese in Western countries called “banana persons” 69. What does this passage mainly talks about?70. What other meaning do you know about ABC? Give an example.71. 根据短文内容,写出文中音标词的正确英语单词形式:_____________得分&评卷人&VI.书面表达(共15分)。Mary在学校参加了一个Buddy Club(好朋友俱乐部), 从那以后,她改变了很多。请你结合下面所给的提示,写一篇英语短文。提示:In the past:shy, quiet, get nervous easily ,reading Now:brave, outgoing,good at reading, singing,dancing…要求: 1. 覆盖要点,可以合理增加细节;2. 80词左右,开头已经给出,不计入总词数。Joining a club sometimes changes a person greatly.           
参考答案: I.单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)1-5 CACBC&&& 6-10& BBDAC&&& 11-15&& DBACBII.补全对话(共15分)16-20& GBDAF& 21. Don’t /Do you remember me& 22. aren’t you& 23. used to& 24. Yes, I did& 25. onIII.句子翻译( 共10分)26. pays attention to everything& 27. make requests 28.Could you please lend me your bike?& 29. It might seem more difficult to speak politely than be direct.30.很久以来他一直梦想着成为一名成功的商人。31.她想更好的了解自己和她周围的世界。IV.完形填空(每小题1分,共20分)32-36 C D B D A& 37-41 D D B B C 42. happens&& 43. at& 44. changed&& 45. part& 46. before&& 47. win&&&& 48. chose&&& 49. practised&&&& 50. hardly&&& 51. downV.阅读理解(共25分)52-56 BCADA&& 57―61 CBDAB& 62―66 BDBAB67.American-born Chinese/A Chinese who was born in America 68.Because they are white inside and/but yellow outside/they have yellow skin but think like a westerner/they think like a westerner but look like a Chinese/they are white inside, thinking like a westerner and yellow outside, looking like a Chinese 69. It mainly talks about what ABC means.70. For example, the alphabet(字母表) 71. overseasVI.书面表达(共15分)略文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 cannot help but do 的文章

随机推荐