(改为同义句)Tom is taller的音标 that Mary.

1.This river is much _____(宽的)than that one.2.-Is Tom taller than Mike?-Yes.He is ____tallerthan Mike
widermuch/a little/a bit/a little bit/even/ far/a lot
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语句型转换等1.Tom is taller than Mary.(改为同义句)2.The game begins at four.(改为一般疑问句)3.Li Lei has a new bike (改为否定句)4.Tim likes (eggs and dumplings)对括号里的提问句型转换5.Tome sit in the front tow .(where...)6.The students must not open their eyes.(The students keep.)7.Beijing is very far away from here.(改为同义句)8.The girl can have eight guesses,(How many..提问)9.Mother stands on my left.(Who..提问)10.The meat is a kilo (How much.)11.What did you use your pen for?(Why...)12.It is better to do something late than never.(Better...)13.I went to school by car yester day.(How...)14.I am sorry,but i can"t come to your birthday party.(I am afraid...)15.The earth moves round the sun.(Does the earth...)16.How heavy the sonw is.(What..)17.Jack felt wery happy at the party.(Did Jack...)18.There are some oranges on the big plate.(Are there...)19.They like (maths)best.对括号里的提问20.We usually have lunch (at 12:00.)对括号里的提问21.She often goes to the movies.(改为一般疑问句)22.These boxes are ours.(改为单数形式)
1.Mary is not so tall as Tom.2.When does the game begin?3.Li Lei doesn't have a new bike 4.What does Tim like?5.where does Tome sit?.6.The students keep their eyes closed.7.Beijing is not near here8.How many guesses can the girl have 9.who stands on your left?10.How much is the meat?11.why did you use your pen?12.It is better to do something late than never.(Better...)13.How did you go to school yester day?14.I am afraid,that I can"t come to your birthday party.(...)15.Does the earth move round the sun?16What's the snow like?(注意此处like是介词)17.Did Jack feel very happy at the party?18.Are there any oranges on the big plate?19.what do they like best?.20.When do you usually have lunch 21.Does she often go to the movies?22.The box is mine.
为您推荐:
1.Mary is shorter than Tom .2。When does the game begin?3.Li Lei doesn't have a new bike 4.What does Tim like?5.Where does Tome sit?6.The students keep their eyes closed.7...
扫描下载二维码八年级下unit8基础和题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级下unit8基础和题
上传于||文档简介
&&21最​新​人​教​版​,​英​语​八​年​级​下​第​八​单​元​基​础​知​识​整​合​,​单​元​配​套​练​习​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢(改为同义句)Tom is taller that Mary.
(改为同义句)Tom is taller than Mary.Mary is shorter than Tom.than你打错了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码tom is taller and younger than you.改为同义句百度问问_百度知道
tom is taller and younger than you.改为同义句百度问问
提问者采纳
You are穿畅扁堆壮瞪憋缺铂画n't as / so tall or young than Tom .
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
百度问问的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 taller的音标 的文章

随机推荐