Po. I want to always be 东方selfishh and exclusive you汉语是什么意思

Exclusive - definition of exclusive by The Free Dictionary /exclusive
exclusive Also found in: , , , , , , .
ex·clu·sive
(ĭk-sklo͞o′sĭv)adj.1.
Excluding or tending to exclude: exclusive barriers.2.
Not all incompatible: mutually exclusive conditions.3.
Not divided or shared with others: exclusive publishing rights.4.
Not a single or sole: your exclusive function.5.
C undivided: gained their exclusive attention.6.
Not including the specified extremes or limits, but only the area between them: 10-14, that is, 11, 12, and 13.7.
Excluding some or most, as from membership or participation: an exclusive club.8.
Catering to expensive: exclusive shops.9.
Linguistics
Relating to or being a first person plural pronoun that excludes the addressee, such as we in the sentence Pat and I are in town, so we can meet you for lunch.n.1.
A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster.2.
An exclusive right or privilege, as to market a product.ex·clu′sive·ly adv.ex·clu′sive·ness,
ex′clu·siv′i·ty (ĕk′sklo͞o-sĭv′ĭ-tē) n.exclusive (?k'sklu:s?v) adj1.
rejecting other considerations, possibilities, events, etc: an exclusive preoccupation with money. 2. belonging to a particular individual or g not shared: exclusive rights; an exclusive story. 3. belonging to or catering for a privileged minority, esp a fashionable clique: an exclusive restaurant. 4.
(foll by: to) limited (to); found only (in): this model is exclusive to Harrods. 5.
only: the exclusive means of transport on the island was the bicycle. 6. separate and incompatible: mutually exclusive principles. 7.
(immediately postpositive) not including the numbers, dates, letters, etc, mentioned: 1980–84 exclusive. 8.
(foll by: of) except (for); not taking account (of): exclusive of bonus payments, you will earn this amount. 9.
(Commerce) commerce (of a contract, agreement, etc) binding the parties to do business only with each other with respect to a class of goods or services10.
(Logic) logic (of a disjunction) true if only one rather than both of its component propositions is true. Compare 5n (Journalism & Publishing) a story reported in only one newspaper ex'clusively adv exclusivity, ex'clusiveness nex•clu•sive
(ɪkˈsklu sɪv, -zɪv)
not admitti incompatible:
mutually exclusive plans of action.
omitting from consideration or account (often fol. by of):
a profit of ten percent, exclusive of taxes.
limited to that which is designated:
exclusive attention to business.
shutting out all others from a part or share:
an exclusive right to film the novel.
expensive or fashionable:
exclusive shops.
single or sole.
disposed to resist the admission of outsiders to membership, association, intimacy, etc.:
an exclusive circle of friends.
excluding or tending to exclude, as from use or possession:
exclusive laws.
(of a first person plural pronoun) excluding the person addressed, as we in We'll see you later. Compare
a news story obtained by a newspaper along with the privilege of using it first.
an exclusive right or privilege.
[;50; late Middle English & Medieval Latin]
ex•clu′sive•ly, adv.
Switch to Noun1.exclusive - a news report that is reported first by o "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials", , , ,
- a short "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o'clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"Adj.1.exclusive - not divided o "they have exclusive use of the machine"; "sole rights of publication" - not shared2.exclusive - e especially all but a particul "exclusive clubs"; "an exclusive restaurants and shops" - includin and especially inc "an inclusive art form"; "an inclusive fee"; "his concept of history is modern and inclusive"; "from Monday to Friday inclusive"3.exclusive - not divided among or brought to bear on more than one "judging a contest with a single eye"; "a single devotion to duty"; "undivided affection"; "gained their exclusive attention",
- gathered together
"their concentrated efforts"; "his concentrated attention"; "concentrated study"; "a narrow thread of concentrated ore"exclusiveadjective1. , , , , , , , , , ,
(informal, chiefly Brit.), , ,
(slang), , , ,
(informal, chiefly Brit.), , , ,
(slang), , , ,
He is a member of Britain's most exclusive club. select , , , , , 2. , , , , , , , , , , , ,
We have exclusive use of a 60-foot boat. sole , , , 3. , , , , , ,
She wants her father's exclusive attention.4. , , , ,
Infatuations are not exclusive to the very young.exclusive of , , , , , , not counting, leaving aside,
All charges are exclusive of value added tax.exclusiveadjective1. Not divided among or shared with others:, .2. Singled out in preference:, , , .3. Not diffused or dispersed:, , , , .4. Catering to, used by, or admitting only the wealthy or socially superior:, , , .Informal:
?????????????????????????? ??? ?????? ??????????eksklusivmed eneretmondaenselektivexkluzíveinka-einka-; ekki opinn hverjum sem ereinskor?a?ur, sem útilokarfínn, d?ri?imtinai skirtasi?skirtinispirmaklasisprabangumasu?darumasekskluzīvs, vienīgsizmeklētsiz?ēmuma-izslēdzo?snepieejamsv?lu?n?ekskluzivenayr?cal?kl??ok ?zelherkese a??k olmayanhesaba kat?lmaks?z?nexclusive [ɪksˈkluːsɪv]A. ADJ1. (= for nobody else) [information, use, interview, pictures] → an exclusive report/story (Press) → un
en to have (the) exclusive rights to sth →
para algomany of their designs are exclusive to our store → muchos de sus
nuestros2. (= select) [area, club, resort, restaurant] → , we attended an exclusive gathering of theatre people →
3. (= undivided) [interest, attention] → 4. (= not inclusive) from 1st to 15th exclusive →
1 al 15 exclusive of sth →
algoexclusive of postage and packing →
y exclusive of taxes →
los see also B. N (Press) (= story) →
m en exclusive [ɪkˈskluːsɪv] adj (= elitist) [institution] → exclusif/ive [club, district] → (e) (= private) [use] → (e) [item of news, interview] →
(= restricted) to be exclusive to →
dansmutually exclusive → qui s'excluent to be mutually exclusive → s'exclure
exclusive rights to be exclusive of tax [price, charge] →
les to be exclusive of postage [price] →
d'envoi n (= news) →
f adv → from 1 to 15 March exclusive → du 1er au 15
, du 1er au 15
exclusive adj (= select) →
(= unshared, unique) use, control → , ausschliesslich; story → ; exclusive interview →
nt; exclusive offer → Exklusivangebot nt; an offer exclusive to our readers/to Smith’s → ein Exklusivangebot für unsere /bei ; exclusive property →
nt; exclusive rights to something → Alleinrechte pl → an
(dat); (Press) →
pl → an
(dat); exclusive rights to coverage of the Olympic Games →
; to have exclusive use of a room → einen
für sich allein haben; this is the exclusive preserve of the privileged → das ist die
(= not inclusive) → exklusive inv; our terms are exclusive → unsere
sich exklusive; exclusive of taxes/postage and packing (Comm) → exklusive / und ; mutually exclusive →
; they are mutually exclusive → sie
aus n (Press: = story) →
m; (= interview) →
nt; the story was a Times exclusive → die
von der Times exclusive [ɪksˈkluːsɪv] adja. (gen, club) → esclusivo/a; (district) →
inv; (interest, attention) → exclusive agency agreement (Comm) →
di exclusive rights →
mpl an interview exclusive to ... → un'intervista
a...b. (not including) exclusive of postage →
exclusive of service →
esclusoexclusive of VAT →
exclusive (ik'sklu:siv)
adjective1.
tending to exclude.
uitsluitend
???????????
изключителен
που αποκλε?ει
???????? ??????
ekskluzivan, isklju?iv
kizárólagos
einskor?a?ur, sem útilokar
ypatingas, i?imtinis
izslēdzo?s; iz?ēmuma-
wykluczaj?cy
????? (?????? ?????)? ??????? ??????? ???? ???
izklju?evalen
isklju?uju?i
uteslutande
???????????
hesaba kat?lmaks?z?n
такий, що виключа?
?????? ????? ?? ????
lo?i tr? 2.
(of a group etc) not easily or readily mixing with others or allowing others in. a very exclusive club. kieskeurig
недостъпен
exkluzivní
που προορ?ζεται μ?νο για μ?λη, ,
???????? ????
eksklusiivinen
ekskluzivan
einka-; ekki opinn hverjum sem er
i?skirtinis, u?daras
noslē nepieejams
tertutup ,
exclusivist
exkluzívny
zaprt(ega tipa)
ekskluzivan
exklusiv, sluten
???????????????
?ok ?zel, ayr?cal?kl?
ексклюзивний
riêng bi?t 3.
given to only one individual or group etc. The story is exclusive to this newspaper. eksklusief
??????? ??? ?????? ??????????
единствен
med eneret
en exclusiva
ainu?iguslikult kuuluv
???????? ???
yksinomainen
publié en exclusivité (dans)
i?imtinai skirtas
ekskluzīvs, vienīgs
eksklusif ; saerlig, spesiell , zastrze?ony
(publi-cat/transmis) ?n exclusivitate (de)
izklju?no namenjen
ekskluzivan
med ensamr?tt
herkese a??k olmayan
獨家的,專用的
виключний
?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??
dành riêng 4.
fashionable and expensive. exclusive shops/restaurants. deftig
моден
exclusivo/seleto
μοντ?ρνο? και ακριβ??
peen, kallis
??????? ????? ??????? ????
??????? ?? ?????
ekskluzivan
mewah dan mahal
fínn, d?r
prabangus, pirmaklasis
izmeklēts
mewah dan mahal ,
? ???? ????????? ??????
exclusivo/selecto
prvovrsten
ekskluzivan
exklusiv, lyxig
???????????????????? ,
першорядний; в?дм?нний
??c ?áo ex'clusively adverb uitsluitend, uitsluitlik
??????????? ???? ??? ????? ???????
изключително
exclusivamente
???????? ?????
yksinomaan
??????????
????? ??? ??, ????, ?????
ekskluzivno
kizárólagosan
secara tertutup
a?eins, eing?ngu
iz?ēmuma kārtā; vienīgi
dengan eksklusif ,
?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????
(?n mod) numai
ekskluzivno
uteslutande, enbart, endast
??????????? ,
排外地,獨家地,專用地
ексклюзивно, виключно
??? ??? ??
dành riêng ex'clusiveness noun uitsluitendheid, eksklusiwiteit, afsonderlikheid
???????????
неостъпност
exclusividade
die Exklusivit?t
selektivitet
??????? ????
valikoivuus
caractère exclusif (de)
ekskluzivnost
exkluzív jelleg
ketertutupan
?a? a? vera útilokandi
prabangumas, u?darumas
nepieejamī izmeklētība
berkaitan eksklusif ; det som avviser/er eksklusivt
ekskluzywno??
????? ????? ?????? ???
exclusividade
exclusivitate
исключительность
ekskluzivnost
ekskluzivnost
exklusivitet
除外,排他,獨家,專用
ексклюзивн?сть, виключн?сть
tính ch?t riêng bi?t exclusive of excluding. That is the price of the meal exclusive of service charge. uitsluitend
???????????
като не се смята
excluyendo,
v?lja arvatud
???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??
pois lukien
??? ???????
?? ???? ??
ne ra?unaju?i
nem számítva
tidak termasuk
a? frát?ldum, fyrir utan
~を除いた
neskaitant
tidak termasuk , , nie licz?c
??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????
exclusiv ; не считая
isklju?uju?i
...-i hari? tutarak, hesaba katmaks?z?n
за винятком
kh?ng bao g?m exclusive a. exclusivo-a.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
I am offer- ing you the exclusive agency for this town. The Progressive Euchre Club arranged with the Vannis for the exclusive use of the floor on Tuesday and Friday nights. Now, flanked by its dozen or more cottages, which were always filled with exclusive visitors from the "Quartier Francais," it enabled Madame Lebrun to maintain the easy and comfortable existence which appeared to be her birthright. How far the Huron comprehended the intentions of his new friend but as exclusive attention is as flattering to a savage as to a more civilized individual, it had produced the effect we have mentioned. Little Phoebe was one of those persons who possess, as their exclusive patrimony, the gift of practical arrangement. Now, as those polar fisheries could only be prosecuted in the short summer of that climate, so that the whole cruise of one of these Dutch whalemen, including the short voyage to and from the Spitzbergen sea, did not much exceed three months, say, and reckoning 30 men to each of their fleet of 180 sail, we have 5,400 Low D therefore, I say, we have precisely two barrels of beer per man, for a twelve weeks' allowance, exclusive of his fair proportion of that 550 ankers of gin. But possibly the day will come when it will be partitioned off into so-called pleasure-grounds, in which a few will take a narrow and exclusive pleasure only--when fences shall be multiplied, and man-traps and other engines invented to confine men to the PUBLIC road, and walking over the surface of God's earth shall be construed to mean trespassing on some gentleman's grounds. This spectacle of another's suffering and sacrifice rapt my thoughts from exclusive meditation on my own. The Court, from that exclusive inner circle to its outermost rotten ring of intrigue, corruption, and dissimulation, was all gone together. So Martha hid herself, and in came little Bob, the father, with at least three feet of comforter exclusive of the fringe, han and his threadbare clothes darned up and brushed, and Tiny Tim upon his shoulder. My own exclusive breakfast of a penny loaf and a pennyworth of milk, I provided myself. For it would not have been possible for the Raveloe mind, without a peculiar revelation, to know that a clergyman should be a pale-faced memento of solemnities, instead of a reasonably faulty man whose exclusive authority to read prayers and preach, to christen, marry, and bury you, necessarily coexisted with the right to sell you the ground to be buried in and t on which last point, of course, there was a little grumbling, but not to the extent of irreligion--not of deeper significance than the grumbling at the rain, which was by no means accompanied with a spirit of impious defiance, but with a desire that the prayer for fine weather might be read forthwith.
▲exclusive▼
For webmasters:关于答案(艾弗森) 。。。。。。。。。。_百度知道九组_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
上传于||文档简介
&&介​绍​我​们​的​大​学​生​活
大小:4.76MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢中文翻译成英文_百度知道英文电影经典对白_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 selfish jean 的文章