—— 宝贝蛋OXB
レントゲン: X光
患者の胸に レントゲンを かける: 用X光检查患者的胸部,也叫“胸透”
—— steve982927
レントゲンにかける/用X光检查jiǎnchá
在患者的胸部用X光检查~【经供参考】
—— 鱼鱼鱼鱼瑜
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语翻译HelloMy name is Miss Lura Gibert i was very happy when i saw your profile today during my research and it really attract me alot i believe you are the one i have been searching for to share my love and my good interest with,How is your health?i hope all is well with y_百度作业帮
英语翻译HelloMy name is Miss Lura Gibert i was very happy when i saw your profile today during my research and it really attract me alot i believe you are the one i have been searching for to share my love and my good interest with,How is your health?i hope all is well with you.I believe we can move from here ,by knowing each other too well ,But you have to undeage and color dose not matter what matters is the true love and understanding,in my next e-mail to you i shall include my photo,i will be waiting for your email reply for further introduction.Bye my love .Lura Gibert
垃圾邮件,全是假装外国美女,在之后的邮件中他会一步步把你套进去,对你进行诈骗.不信的话你随便回复个什么试一试.这种邮件我收到过好几十了
你好我是Lura Gibert 小姐。在我的研究过程中,当我看到你的简介时,我很开心。它真的把我深深得吸引住了。我相信,你就是那个我找的和我分享爱和兴趣的人。你的健康状况怎样?我希望你一切都好。我相信,在我们互相了解之后,我们可以搬到这里来。。但是你要知道,对于真爱和理解来说,距离,年龄和肤色都不是问题。在我的下一封邮件里,我会附上我的照片。我会等着你下一封进一步介绍的邮件。再见,我的爱...
你好,我的名字是miss lura gibert.今天看到你的样子后我非常开心,你非常吸引我。我相信你就是那个我一直在寻找的那个与我分享爱与兴趣的人。你的身体怎样?我希望很好。我相信我们可以从现在开始很好地了解对方。但是你也要理解我们之间的距离,年龄和肤色不是问题,真正重要的是真爱和理解。下封邮件我会给你我的照片。我会等着你邮件,进一步了解你。bye,我的爱。lura gige...
你好,我是露娜吉尔波特小姐,今天我很高兴当我看到您的身影在我的研究中并且它确确实实非常地吸引我。我相信你就是那个我一直在寻找来分享我的爱和兴趣的人。你身体还好吧?我希望你万事如意。我相信我们可以离开这里以便然我们更好的了解对方。但是你必须得了解,年龄和喜好的颜色没有多大关系,重要的是真爱和理解,在我写给你的下一封e-mail里我会给你看我的照片,我会一直等你的回信做更深的了解,再见,我爱的人。<b...
你好: 我的名字是劳拉吉伯特。今天当我看到了你的档案时很高兴而且我被深深感动了。我相信你是我一直寻找的可以与之分享我的爱与兴趣的人。你身体好吗?我希望你万事如意。我相信我们可以动身,因为我们太熟悉了。但你必须明白这段距离;年龄和肤色对真正的爱和理解毫无影响。在我给你的下一封邮件中我将把我的照片发过去我将等待你进一步介绍的回信。再见了亲爱的。劳拉吉伯特...英语翻译The hearing loss was about two times as great.麻烦各位达人翻译一下,_百度作业帮
英语翻译The hearing loss was about two times as great.麻烦各位达人翻译一下,
听力损失约2倍
听力的损伤大约有两倍那么多
听力损伤约有两倍之多.
听力损失大约有两倍之多.英语翻译希望高人可以帮我翻译一下……有点小小的要求……用词晦涩难懂是我需要的……俚语什么的都无所谓……但是意思要保留……在此谢谢达人帮忙……万分感谢!原文如下:第一天,我尝试说服,那不是我的_百度作业帮
英语翻译希望高人可以帮我翻译一下……有点小小的要求……用词晦涩难懂是我需要的……俚语什么的都无所谓……但是意思要保留……在此谢谢达人帮忙……万分感谢!原文如下:第一天,我尝试说服,那不是我的想象.闭上眼睛,不知道该选择虚幻还是现实的.失去的是果实累累,抑或只是幼芽的夭折?第二天,既定的事实,尝试改变是错误的.无法改变,那么接受就是最好的选择.第三天,平静的日子继续掩饰混沌不清的内心,任何东西皆化身为借口.深夜依旧要驱散萦绕内心的矛盾.第四天,从一个极端走向两一个极端,喝葡萄味的美年达而不是苹果味的.从内心告诉自己,客观的世界从未改变.第五天,强迫自己重新设定生活的轨迹,诡异的绕过所有可能触发的地雷,而这每一步都显得那么的不可逆转.第六天,清醒的头脑中总会生成一个影像,那是连橡皮擦都无法抹去的痕迹,于是我要做的就是,让太阳从西边升起.第七天,未寄出去的信,如犯罪的证据必须销毁.所有脑袋中相关的记忆,统一设定时间为过去时.最后,一个全新的世界诞生.
第一天,我尝试说服,那不是我的想象.闭上眼睛,不知道该选择虚幻还是现实的.失去的是果实累累,抑或只是幼芽的夭折?On the first day,I tried to tell myself it was not my imagination.I closed my eyes and wondered whether to choose the virtual or the real.Was it something fruitful or just the withering of some buds?第二天,既定的事实,尝试改变是错误的.无法改变,那么接受就是最好的选择.On the second day,I realized it was wrong to change something that had been already settled.Reception was the best choice if I couldn't change it.第三天,平静的日子继续掩饰混沌不清的内心,任何东西皆化身为借口.深夜依旧要驱散萦绕内心的矛盾.On the third day,I continued to conceal my confusing conflict on my mind by spending a peaceful day and found my excuse in anything I thought of.Deep into the night,I still had to drive away the lingering conflict.第四天,从一个极端走向两一个极端,喝葡萄味的美年达而不是苹果味的.从内心告诉自己,客观的世界从未改变.On the fourth day,I went from one extreme to another by drinking the grape-flavored Minolta instead of the appled-flavored.I told myself from the bottom of my heart that the objective world had never changed.第五天,强迫自己重新设定生活的轨迹,诡异的绕过所有可能触发的地雷,而这每一步都显得那么的不可逆转.On the fifth day,I forced myself to reset the track of my life and tried whatever means to avoid any possible error,each step of which seemed so irreversible.第六天,清醒的头脑中总会生成一个影像,那是连橡皮擦都无法抹去的痕迹,于是我要做的就是,让太阳从西边升起.On the sixth day,I always kept an image on my clear mind,which could not even be erazed by a rubber erazor.So what I decided to do was to make the sun rise from the west.第七天,未寄出去的信,如犯罪的证据必须销毁.所有脑袋中相关的记忆,统一设定时间为过去时.On the seventh day,I had to destroy those unsent letters which might serve as evidence of my crime.All the relevant memories on my mind were set to the past tense without exception.最后,一个全新的世界诞生.At length,a brand new world came into being.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译摘要:城市新区开发具有多种开发模式,如大型公共设施开发模式、“TOD”开发模式、城市公共绿地开发模式、住区带动型开发模式等,每种模式各有优劣。本文以仪征市城区东部区域概念性城市设计为_百度作业帮
英语翻译摘要:城市新区开发具有多种开发模式,如大型公共设施开发模式、“TOD”开发模式、城市公共绿地开发模式、住区带动型开发模式等,每种模式各有优劣。本文以仪征市城区东部区域概念性城市设计为例,探讨在新区开发中综合多种开发模式,以拓展空间、放大功能、彰显特色、强化关联、协调发展为着眼点,强化规划设计方案的可实施性与可操作性,同时提出开发时序,以达到多种开发模式共同协作,构建功能复合的特色城市新区。关键词:城市新区;开发模式;公共设施;轨道交通;公共绿地ps:我没什么分数了,全都给了,
The development of new urban areas has many developing mode,such as large public facilities development mode,"" TOD" (transit-oriented development mode,urban public,"green space development,mode of residential development mode of DaiDongXing,each mode each have pros and cons.Based on urban eastern regions in yizheng city conceptual urban design as an example,discusses in the new city developing synthesizes multiple developing mode,to expand space,amplification function,reveal features,strengthening the connection,the coordinated development,strengthening the essay,the design scheme of implemental and operability and puts forward the development of the sequence in order to achieve development mode,construct the function composite joint collaboration characteristics of new city.Keywords: D P R Public green
Abstract: The development of new urban development with a variety of modes, such as large-scale public infrastructure development model, "TOD" development model, development patterns of urban public g...

我要回帖

更多关于 达人秀怎么翻译 的文章

随机推荐