低档的人滚开的英文翻译是cheap body lotion翻译get out吗》?

翻译成英文,机器翻译的滚开,要有生活气息的。_百度知道
翻译成英文,机器翻译的滚开,要有生活气息的。
1.这家店看起来不错,进去看看。2.服务员帮我把这件衣服打包。3.这么多钱够你用了,那么小气干嘛?4.你在大城市发财,什么时候也把我安排一个工作啊?5.我的钱不够了,连吃饭的钱都没有了。
6.我保证听你的话,找份工作,做个好人,不要离开我啊~
提问者采纳
如有纰漏,还望参考:1.这家店看起来不错,进去看看。What a nice shop it is ,let's go and take a look at ! (惊喜和赞扬)2.服务员帮我把这件衣服打包。如果你说话的对象是服务员(一般都是女性):Waitress,please pack this clothes for me。如果只是一般性的陈述:The attendant packs the clothes for me.3.这么多钱够你用了,那么小气干嘛?The money is more than enough for you ,Why are you so stingy?4.你在大城市发财,什么时候也把我安排一个工作啊?You've made a fortune in the big city,why not lend me a hand and fix me up with a job?5.我的钱不够了,连吃饭的钱都没有了.参考六楼,很地道!!!I'm running out of money and can't afford even a meal.6.我保证听你的话,找份工作,做个好人,不要离开我啊~I promise to give ear to your voice,find a job ,and be a better man ,but please don't leave me alone!!(祈求)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他13条回答
1.the shop is so Cool,check in .
this store looks good,let's go and have a look.please help me wrap this up,waiter.this amount of money is enough for you,why are you so mean?you are doing well in big city,when will you arange a good job for me?i don't have enough money,even can't afford to buy things to eat.
1.The store looks at good, go and take a look at. 2.Attendants to help me dress this package. 3. So much money you spent enough, then why small? 4. You make a fortune in the big cities, when
have a working arranged to me ? 5. I had the money, even without the money to eat.
1.This store looks quite good, go in and see.2.The attendant packs this clothes for me.3.So much money is sufficient you used, so stingy why?4.You become rich in the big city and when also arrange a work to me?5.My money is getting notter enough and connect to have a meal of money all have no. 6.If I promise to listen to you and seek a work and is a good man, don't leave me~
1.This shop looks nice. Let's gat in and have a look. 2.The salesman helped me packed this clothing. 3.It's enough for you to have so much money. Why so stingy? 4.You enjoy making big money in the metropolis. Will you help me with a fat job? 5.I'm running out of money and can't afford even a meal.6.I promise I will follow your advice. I'll find a job and be a good guy. Don't leave me alone.
This shop looks like well, goes in has a look.
The service person helps me this clothes pack。 3
These many money sufficed you to use, then small air-drying ? 4
You get rich in the big city, when also arranges me a work ? 5
My money has been insufficient, including the money which eats meal does not have ! 6
1. This store looks nice, let's get in and have a look. 2. Assistant, please help me pack this shirt. 外国人其实不会说服务员的,他们只会叫Miss,Mrs或Mr.3. These money is more than enough for you, what are you so stingy for? 4. You're making a pile in megapolis, share with me a piece of action! 你在大城市赚大钱了,也分我一杯羹吧!英语里很少很少直接就说给我分配个工作吧!这么说让人觉得这个人很不自立。如果你非要直接翻译,那就when can you help me find a job?5. I don't have enough money even for dinner.6. I promise that I'll be good, go find a job and be a nice man, so dong't leave me alone...
1. the shop looks nice, look.2. the waiter for me this dress is packaged.3. so much money is sufficient for you, so mean?4. you make a fortune in big cities, when i schedule a job?5. i have enough money, food money.6. i promise you, find a job, do a good man, don't leave me ~
1.This shop looks nice.Let's go and have a look.2.Please pack this one for me.(加了“服务员”和“衣服”两个词进去会显得很chinglish)3.The money you have is quite enough.Why are you so mean?4.Since you are making a fortune in a big city,why not arranging me a good job?5.My money has run out and I don't even have any for a meal.6.I promise to follow your demands as finding a job and being a good egg, so don't leave me.
最口语化的1. This store looks good, lets go in have a look. 2. Miss/Mister, pack this dress for me, please. 3. Its enough money for you, why do so stingy ? 4. You made a pile in the big city, when do you get me a job? 5. I have no money even for foods now. 6. I promise to be obedient, get a job and be a good guy, please don't leave me ~make a pile 发财
this shop looks nice, let's check it outplease wrap this clothe for me, would you sir?come on, you got enough money now, don't be meannow you are making loads of money in this metropolis, help me out sometimes, say a job or something? i am running out of pocket, not even a penny for my meali promise i will follow what you say, find a job, be a good man, just please don't leave me..
this amount of money is enough for you,why are you so mean?
1.The shop looks good,let's go and have a look.2.The assisdent help me to pack the clothes back5.My money is not enough, even not for the dinner.
参考资料:
仅供参考,初中水平
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁低档的人滚开的英文翻译是cheap body get out吗》?_百度知道
低档的人滚开的英文翻译是cheap body get out吗》?
正确说话是怎么翻译?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
\\'给我滚开\\&用英文怎么翻译 fuck off get out get lost 滚开 Fuck you off (粗鄙)去你妈的,滚! get lost(这个一般是大人对
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[ɡet aut]
[ɡ?t a?t]
(使)出现;
大家都在背:
1. He's pissed. Let's get out of his way before he starts spewing.
他很恼火。趁他还没有发作,我们赶快离他远点儿。
来自柯林斯例句
2. He must have come inside to get out of the cold.
他肯定是进来避寒的。
来自柯林斯例句
3. Yesterday, the message to him was unequivocal: "Get out."
昨天,给他的信息很明确:“滚开。”
来自柯林斯例句
4. How can I accumulate enough cash to get out of debt?
我怎么才能攒足钱还清债务呢?
来自柯林斯例句
5. If you don't get out I'll call the police. Do you hear?
如果你不出去,我就要报警了。听见没有?
来自柯林斯例句
PHRASAL VERB
逃离;被迫离开 If you get out, you leave a place because you want to escape from it, or because you are made to leave it.&
【语法信息】:V P of n
【语法信息】:V P
They probably wanted to get out of the country...
他们或许想逃离这个国家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滚开。
PHRASAL VERB
外出;参加社交活动 If you get out, you go to places and meet people, usually in order to have a more enjoyable life.&
Get out and enjoy yourself, make new friends.
出去走走,好好玩玩,交些新朋友。
PHRASAL VERB
退出(组织);撤销(承诺) If you get out of an organization or a commitment, you withdraw from it.&
【语法信息】:V P of n
【语法信息】:Also V P
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me...
我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。
PHRASAL VERB
(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知 If news or information gets out, it becomes known.&
【语法信息】:V P that
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous...
如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。
1. 出来, 出去, 走开
There were so many people in the doorway that we could hardly get out.
门口那么多人, 我们简直走不出去。
Get out!I won't hear you.
滚开! 我不要听你的话。
2. (使)出现, (使)逃出
Few of the enemy troops got out alive.
敌军生还者很少。
They could not find a way to get themselves out.
他们无法找到一条逃生之路。
3. 从车上下来
I shall get out at the next station.
我将在下一站下车。
4. 开始被人知道; 泄漏出
To his surprise the news soon got out.
使他惊奇的是, 消息很快就泄露出去了。
Handle with care, or the acid may get out.
小心轻放, 否则酸会溢出来。
5. 参加社交活动
John advised Peter to get out and mix more with people.
约翰劝彼得出去参加社交活动, 多跟人们往来。
6. (天气)变得(晴朗等)
It got out very fine.
天气变得很好。
7. 出版, 发行
They got the book out quickly.
他们很快出版了那本书。
A new version of the dictionary has been got out.
这部词典的一种新版本已经问世。
8. 作出; 完成
They managed to get the plans out on time.
他们总算按时订出了计划。
9. (成功地)解决, 解答出
Not a single boy in the class could get the problem out.
班上没有一个学生解得出这道题。
10. 探听出, 盘问出
We got out some information about the enemy's dispositions from the captured enemy officer.
我们从捕获的敌军官那里问出一些有关敌军部署的情况。
"leave the room"
"the fugitive has left the country"
2. take out of a contain
"Get out your best dress--we are going to a party!"
"The troops pulled out after the cease-fire"
"I managed to get out a few words"
5. bring, take, or pull out of a container o
"draw a weapon"
"pull out a gun"
"The mugger pulled a knife on his victim"
6. be rele
"News of her death broke in the morning"
7. escape potentially unp get away wit
"She gets away with murder!"
"I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
新目标英语八年级下册单词表_百度文库 ... kitchen 厨房 get out 出去 alien 外星人.
- 基于4944个网页
八年级下册英语单词_百度百科 ... 129 kitchen n. 厨房 130 get out 出去,离开 136 shirt n. 衬衫.
- 基于1704个网页
滚是什么意思_百度知道 ... 滚开[ boiling] 滚开[ get out] 滚木[ rolling log].
- 基于1266个网页
滚的反义词_百度知道 ... 滚边[ trim] 滚蛋[get out] 滚动[rotate].
- 基于1065个网页
There ' s a strange creature getting out ., 有个奇怪的生物正出来.
- 基于1个网页
I ' ll do anything asas it means getting out of here ., 只要能离开这里我做什么都行.
- 基于1个网页
1. 泄漏出去
if the secret gets out , there will be trouble ., 假如秘密泄漏出去 , 那就麻烦了.
- 基于3个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:滚开,贱男人。你以为没你地球就不会转了吗?这句话英文翻译_百度知道
滚开,贱男人。你以为没你地球就不会转了吗?这句话英文翻译
the hell out of here,you bastard!You are not thinking the earth can not move without you, aren't you?
最后 应该是are you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
Go away, your asshole! The world will still be turning without you!
Go away,bitch.You thought the earth won't turn without you,didn't you?
Fuck off, cheap man. You didn't think you the earth will not be changed?
I have new boyfriend
the hell out of here,mean man,you didn't think you would not turn the earth.
gunkai,jiannanren。niyiweimeinidiqiujiubuhuizhuanlema?
男人多的是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 body lotion翻译 的文章

随机推荐