as long as the firefly still in it, and the night will never be死神 dark night

Soul Shards - Affection by RobinWhite92 on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Aug 9, :54 AM
And still more drabbles. Because fluff must happen, dammit.OC drabblesCharacters: Stefan and LukaContents: All the fluff, love and snuggles they need.-*-*-*-EmbraceIt felt good to just sit in silence and enjoy each other's presence. Luka had leaned back against Stefan, and they had been sitting in the dark room for some time now. The day had been long, full of work and exhaustion, and only little time to even talk to each other. And by the time they finally had settled down, they hadn't found any words.Stefan had made the first step, to Luka's big surprise. The blond male had assumed they would sit apart from each other for the rest of the evening and at some point fall asleep in the rather comfortable chairs, but as it seemed, the raven-head had different ideas for the night.Nose buried in the soft blond strands, Stefan was rocking from side to side lightly, in what seemed to be an attempt to appear warmer than he was. Luka chuckled to himself, knowing fully well that Stefan wasn't the cuddly type. Rather the type to put a bullet in someone's head and walk off with a sneer."You can't fool me, and you know it.""Hrm?" Stefan glanced down at Luka, a little startled as he noticed how close their faces were to each other."It's nothing." Luka had whispered against Stefan's neck, and before the raven-head could ask any further questions, Luka had fallen asleep in Stefan's arms.Caring"Hold still already. You are impossible, you know that?"Stefan grumbled a curse, but finally held still beneath Luka's quite firm grip and care. Once more, he had managed to wind up hurt and bruised, and once more, Luka had noticed his condition, however well he had tried to hide it."How is it possible you even noticed that?""Stefan, I'm neiter blind nor dumb. You were limping this obviously, it was almost painful to even watch you."The raven-head flinched lightly, as if Luka had hit him. Just his luck that the blond male hadn't punched him for real, as he knew damned well Luka was stronger than his frame suggested. With being a mechanic, he could help lifting an entire car, if it had to be. It often enough occured that one of the machines wouldn't work, so they had to rely on their physical strength."You're horribly stubborn.""And you are a horrible liar. Your luck I really like you, else I would have done something really painful to you long ago."Stefan had flinched at that remark, as well as at the burning wandering along his back as Luka applied a salve to some of the scratches along Stefan's shoulders. Even if the mechanic seemed to just tease now and then, Stefan believed to feel something like a deep care for him whenever Luka fussed over him like that."There, now you are all patched up. Don't be stupid again."Watching OverThe night was unusually cold. The underground city hadn't got many heating elements, and since the especially young and the old needed them, Luka and Stefan had ended up in one of the cold rooms. Stefan wasn't bothered by that too much - as long as Luka didn't start coughing, that was. The blond make had worked especially hard that day, to repair some of the heating elements. But only a few had been working by the time night had fallen, and Luka had ended up with a sore body and all sweaty. Now, he was shivering beneath the thin blanket he had, sneezing and coughing in his sleep.Sighing quietly to himself, and ever cautious of his own, still not fully healed injuries, Stefan rose from his bed and changed over to Luka's side. He wasn't sick yet, but with how it sounded, the blond male was on the best way to be. Sighing quietly to himself, Stefan crawled into the small bed, curling around Luka and pulling the blanket over them.Mere moments after Stefan had snuggled up to him, Luka reacted to the warmth with a rather instinctive movement towards the source of so much body heat. Stefan grumbled something under his breath as Luka pushed his face closer, but then fell silent as he noticed the smile on the blond male's face.Luka appaered so soft and innocent in his sleep - completely differently from what he usually behaved like. Wrapping his arms around the slightly smaller form, Stefan tried to calm himself down. He just was caring for the other, and not more. Or would it still become more...?Teasing"Come on, I know you can get it back down here."Luka's expression couldn't have been better at that moment. Stefan was sneering about how annoyed the mechanic was as he had to discover the belt with all of his tools far up in the metal supports of the hall. And there was no rope to secure himself. He would have to prove his climbing skills if he wanted to get them back.But to their surprise, the mechanic didn't discuss for a long time, but tackled the rather difficult climb right away. One by one, the soldiers fell silent, their jaws dropping at how fast the blond make was up in the higher levels of the metal supports, snatching his belt with one hand and in the same movement fastening it around his waist. The climb downwards was slower and with more care, but it didn't take long until Luka was back down on his feet.Stefan swallowed as Luka stepped right up to him, pushing one finger against his chest. "You won't do that again, got that? Else, you will climb up there to get it back. And believe me, it is much more difficult than I made it look like."With that, the mechanic turned away and waved at them before vanishing in a different part of the hall. And still, Stefan couldn't shake the feeling that Luka had spared him a rather rough beating and God knew what with that action. Mechanics with their tools were scary enough, but without their tools?
Forgot that I still had that one!Just some ways to show affection. With my two fave OCs ever. Stefan (c) =Luka (c) ~
Add a Comment:
These two are really cute together. No matter what they think about it! XD
xD Exactly! Stefan's still not admitting iiit~! I think he is shy. xDBut Luka would admit it any time.Because he is a shameless bastard.
Pfff...I'm not sure about that. I think Stef is just an ass. XD
But Luka loves him. xDAnd Stefan's ass. *soshotforthat**pfff*No, seriously, I think that even if Stefan did something really horrible to Luka, Luka would still love him. He's just messed up like that.
Oh well, Stef could be the worst traitor in the world. ;__; *cries at how cruel a fictional character can be*
*pat pat*Well, I guess he has his reasons.And I think that everyone needs to torture their characters a bit. *tehe*Because they need to earn their reputation. Thus, I will owe Luka a BIG favor soon.
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups
Not currently featured in any groups.life luncheon by KaitForest on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Feb 5, :48 AM
she laid her braid down the spine of herback, naked bodytoussled in the sun and grass."truth is,darling"she whispered to me."you will never be knownbut unknownand you do not care for the worldand it's pleasuresexcept the ones you can't haveand in the end we all have a grave in the groundfor our souls."she was alight with the sun's raysand it was quiet fora long while.later in the evening asthe sun pulled its golden blanket along our corpsesand the moon threatened to bring darkness frombeyound our headsi whispered in thefrolic strands of her nowunplatted hair,coursing wind straight to her ears"there has never been more beauty in this worldthat could possibly be given""what?" she askedeyes wide like chesnuts"the complex of living"and from then we watched the sun set into our palms,the warm hues paint the skyuntill it (we) allfell intodarkness.
if there are any misspellings i am sorry!--much love
Add a Comment:
This one feels like a mythology- Something that should be brought down and told to our children so that they wont make the same mistakes we made. Interesting.
i love poems that establish a setting. concrete visuals i can live in for the moment while i read them. and youdo this perfectly.
this is one of those ones where you feel like you're really there.those are some of the best. &3
thank you!
featured here:
"i whispered in thefrolic strands of her nowunplatted hair,coursing wind straight to her ears"there has never been more beauty in this worldthat could possibly be given" "THAT. Is the essence of a thousand poetic words & an assault of absolute beauty. You are an incredible writer.
you make me blush
Featured in Collections
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups

我要回帖

更多关于 firefly 的文章

随机推荐