韩国台球第一美女属于activity 吗

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇英语作文 100-150题目 my extracurricular activity字 (我的大学课外生活 最好是写篮球 台球等课外社团活动) 英语达人先身帮下忙啊 3Q!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My Extra Curriculum ActivitiesIn my university,there are many extra curriculum activities that can both entertain and benefit the students while they are not in class.I,for example,have entered the school’s basketball team and the band.In the basketball team,we mainly train for strength and skills.And there would be an interschool match between the team members every month.It is very exciting and we all love the vibrant atmosphere around the basketball courts.In the school band,I play the violin.I am a genuine music lover,and playing in a band is simply awesome for me.It is not just the music,but there is that sort of unspoken bond we have between the band members that allows us to perform together,as one unit.There is my extra curriculum life,I must admit them to be very exciting.
其他类似问题
My Extra Curriculum ActivitiesIn my university, there are many extra curriculum activities that can both entertain and benefit the students while they are not in class. I, for example, have enter...
Some students like to participate actively in after class activities. They think after class activities are an integral part of school life. By going in for such activities, they can learn what they c...
那么简单还用查吗
扫描下载二维码【图文】斯诺克英语演讲PPT_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
斯诺克英语演讲PPT
一级建造师|
总评分4.2|
浏览量515812
用知识赚钱
大小:22页
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢为了丰富员工的业余文化生活,集团公司设立了员工活动中心,内设有象棋、乒乓球、台球、等娱乐设施,使员工在业余时间有了娱乐放松的去处,体现了集团公司以人为本的管理理念。的翻译:In order to focus on enriching employee amateur cultural life, the group established the employee activity center, which consists of chess, table tennis, billiards, and other recreational facilities, entertainment so that employees in his spare time relaxing place to people-oriented management conce 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
为了丰富员工的业余文化生活,集团公司设立了员工活动中心,内设有象棋、乒乓球、台球、等娱乐设施,使员工在业余时间有了娱乐放松的去处,体现了集团公司以人为本的管理理念。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
To enrich the cultural life of leisure staff, the company set up a staff activity center, equipped with chess, table tennis, billiards, and other recreational facilities, so that employees in their spare time to relax with the entertainment place, reflecting the Group's people-oriented management ph
In order to focus on enriching employee amateur cultural life, the group established the employee activity center, which consists of chess, table tennis, billiards, and other recreational facilities, entertainment so that employees in his spare time relaxing place to people-oriented management conce
For the rich staff's extra-curricular cultural life, the group company has set up the staff activity center, in is equipped with the Chinese chess, the ping pong, the ping-pong, and so on the entertainment facilities, enable the staff to have the destination in the spare time which the entertainment
In order to enrich the amateur cultural life staff, the company staff activities center was established, there are chess, table tennis, billiards, and other entertainment facilities that enable employees to relax in the leisure time the entertainment destination, and reflects the Group's company a p
In order to focus on enriching employee amateur cultural life, the group established the employee activity center, which consists of chess, table tennis, billiards, and other recreational facilities, entertainment so that employees in his spare time relaxing place to people-oriented management conce

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国台球第一美女 的文章

随机推荐