In this passage ,the pattern of details is A. illustration isB.definition C.addition D.classificati

I can’t remember when exactly the Robinsons left _______ city. I only remember it was _______ Monday.A.the;theB.a;the C.a;aD.the;a - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I can’t remember when exactly the Robinsons left _______ city. I only remember it was _______ Monday.A.the;theB.a;the C.a;aD.the;aI can’t remember when exactly the Robinsons left _______ city. I only remember it was _______ Monday.A.the;theB.a;the C.a;aD.the;a科目:最佳答案D?解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心> 问题详情
What kind of the text is the passage?A.A piece of news.B.An ad.C.An announcement.D.A lette
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
What kind of the text is the passage?A.A piece of news.B.An ad.C.An announcement.D.A letter.
为您推荐的考试题库
您可能感兴趣的试题
1Britain has laws to make sure that women have the same opportunities as men in education, jobs and training. But it's still unusual to women doing dirty or heavy jobs.&Nancy Florey is a car maintenance engineer in London. She used to be a secretary. Jessica Human, a journalist with The Observer, a Sunday newspaper, asked her why she wanted to work with cars.&"My first reason was independence," she said. "I also wanted to use my hands, and I like learning about how things work. Many people refer to have a woman repair their cars, too. "&Nancy didn't find it easy to become a car maintenance engineer. She went to a Government Skill Center-a special sort of college where people can learn a new job-for twenty weeks. "For ten weeks I was the only woman among four hundred men, and some of them were rude to me, just because of my sex. It was also very tiring -from 8 in the morning to 5 at night, with only 30 minutes for lunch."&Now Nancy works freelance-that is, she's self-employed, working for herself and not for a garage or a company.&Jessica Human also spoke to Marina, who works as a general builder in Sheffield, an industrial town in the north of England. Like Nancy, Marina used to be a secretary. "I didn't enjoy it at all," she said, "I wanted to do more practical work, and I wanted to be self- employed."&Marina joined a women's building co-operative, and she learnt her job from other people and from experience. However, many of the women in her group have been specially trained. Most of the jobs they do are improvements to buildings and general repairs.&"People often say, 'Oh, women aren't strong enough,' but I don't think strength is important," said Marina. "The important thing is to get used to doing a different sort of work."&Marina would like more women to come into the building industry. "Everything built at the moment is a product of man's world, ff women become builders, they will be able to understand the production of their houses and their towns."According to the passage, what do British laws ensure women?A.They ensure that women get higher pay than men.B.They ensure that women enjoy more freedom than men.C.They ensure that women do whatever they like to do.D.They ensure that women have equal chances with men in education and work.2What is a car maintenance engineer supposed to do at work?A.To manufacture cars.B.To sell cars.C.To keep cars for others.D.To repair cars.
我有更好的答案
相关考试课程
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
享三项特权
享三项特权
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:The reference book, mainly ______ use in colleges, is a bestseller this year.[
]A. designed for
B. designed to
C. designing of
D. designing for
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The reference book, mainly ______ use in colleges, is a bestseller this year.[
]A. designed for
B. designed to
C. designing of
D. designing for The reference book, mainly ______ use in colleges, is a bestseller this year.[
]A. designed for
B. designed to
C. designing of
D. designing for 科目:最佳答案A解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心听下面一段材料,回答第1-2题。1. What does the woman want to do when greeted?A. Go to a conference.B. Get away from the man.C. Continue their last talk. 2. How does the woman feel when asked about the contact details?A. Awkward. B. Guilty.C. Calm. - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:听下面一段材料,回答第1-2题。1. What does the woman want to do when greeted?A. Go to a conference.B. Get away from the man.C. Continue their last talk. 2. How does the woman feel when asked about the contact details?A. Awkward. B. Guilty.C. Calm.听下面一段材料,回答第1-2题。1. What does the woman want to do when greeted?A. Go to a conference.B. Get away from the man.C. Continue their last talk. 2. How does the woman feel when asked about the contact details?A. Awkward. B. Guilty.C. Calm.科目:最佳答案1-2: BA解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心This is perhaps one of _____ important reasons why so many people write ____ poetry.
A.a;the
B.the
C.不填
D.a;不填
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
This is perhaps one of _____ important reasons why so many people write ____ poetry.
A.a;the
B.the
C.不填
D.a;不填
This is perhaps one of _____ important reasons why so many people write ____ poetry.
A.a;the
B.the
C.不填
D.a;不填
科目:最佳答案C
试题分析:考查冠词:第一空填the,特指“重要的原因”,第二空是不填poetry.是泛指“诗歌”,句意:这可能就是这么多人写诗的重要原因之一。选C.点评:本题着重理解定冠词和不定冠词的区别,定冠词the表示特指,不定冠词a/an表示泛指;对于冠词特指和泛指的考察是历年来高考的必考点,平时的学习要多进行积累,仔细分析特指还是泛指。同时,更为重要的是要多去积累习惯表达,特殊表达,这也是近几年高考习惯考的地方。总而言之,多解题、多理解、多积累才是关键。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 illustration is 的文章

随机推荐