个人简历 英文翻译成英文,拜谢!

大侠帮忙翻译成英文,拜谢_百度知道
大侠帮忙翻译成英文,拜谢
如有产生法律纠纷,以中华人名共和国相关法律为准。提交给xxx县人民法院
拒绝有道,金山等软件翻译
提问者采纳
s Republic of China Law shall prevail, to the people&#39如有产生法律纠纷,以中华人名共和国相关法律为准。提交给xxx县人民法院If have a legal dispute. Submitted to the XXX County People&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
f a legal dispute, subject to the laws of the Republic of China names. Submitted to xxx County People's Court
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我,灵魂不朽”翻译成英文 怎么说?拜谢
me,the immortal(eternal) soul ,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I, the immortal of soul
I will be back!
Me, and my immortal soul!
扫描下载二维码  根据正式实施的新保险法有关“内地保险企业将被允许直接投资房地产的相关政策的陆续出台”,贵司作为中国保险行业的佼佼者,可能将会涉及的商业地产及酒店领域,ABC全球酒店集团愿为贵公司将来可能有的酒店及酒店度假村项目提供专业服务和品牌合作。基于此,我们愿在此先向您介绍ABC全球酒店集团,及属下酒店品牌供您了解,以便日后双方有机会进行进一步的沟通
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  啊?没人帮顶阿?自己先顶起。。。。
  这个太难了,不用估计也没人会。。。。
  According to the official implementation of the new insurance law relating to the &Mainland insurance companies will be allowed to direct investment in real estate-related policies issued one after another,& your company as a leader in China’s insurance industry, may be involved in the field of commercial real estate and hotels, ABC Global Hotel Group is willing to be your company’s future projects, some hotels and Hotels and Resorts to provide professional services and brands. Based on this, we would like to introduce you to ABC global hotel group in this first , and its hotel brands for you to understand that for future opportunities for both sides to further communication.  
  Above info fyi.
  翻得这么好搂住都不说谢谢人家,没礼貌啦!
  According to the official implementation of the new insurance law relating to the &Mainland insurance companies will be allowed to direct investment in real estate-related policies issued one after another,& your company as a leader in China’s insurance industry, may be involved in the field of commercial real estate and hotels, ABC Global Hotel Group is willing to be your company’s future projects, some hotels and Hotels and Resorts to provide professional services and brands. Based on this, we would like to introduce you to ABC in this first global hotel group, and its hotel brands for you to understand that for future opportunities for both sides to further communication
  5#的怎么国外的高手们也不给翻译一下?!特别是国外的律师!!!!!!
  According to the official implementation of the new insurance law relating to the &Mainland insurance companies will be allowed to direct investment in real estate-related policies issued one after another,& your company as a leader in China’s insurance industry, may be involved in the field of commercial real estate and hotels, ABC Global Hotel Group is willing to be your company’s future projects, some hotels and Hotels and Resorts to provide professional services and brands. Based on this, we would like to introduce you to ABC in this first global hotel group, and its hotel brands for you to understand that for future opportunities for both sides to further communication
  i can have a try
  据官方出台的最新保险法声称,内地保险公司将获准在房地产业进行直接投资,与其相关具体政策将会相继推出。贵公司作为中国保险业的龙头,旗下相关产业覆盖商业地产及酒店领域。ABC全球酒店集团愿成为贵公司未来的合作项目之一,为一些宾馆和酒店及度假村提供专业服务和品牌。基于此,我们想把这家全球性酒店集团介绍给贵公司,以增进对其品牌的了解,为后期双方的合作交流提供更多机会
  终于发上了 网线太卡
快看下吧 不知道能不能帮上你 我已经尽力了 觉得最后一句翻的不是很好 请指点下吧
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规请专业英语大神帮我把简历里的自我评价翻译成英语,见以下,拜谢大神!!_百度知道
请专业英语大神帮我把简历里的自我评价翻译成英语,见以下,拜谢大神!!
请高手帮我把以上翻译成英文,拜谢!急急急。管理过多家供应商、北京福田康明斯!,有项目管理经验与团队管理经验!、成都陵川等多家客户进行业务往来、FMEA、保定长城汽车。参加过项目开发!,具有丰富客户交流经验!、PPAP等质量工具!、长安马自达、芜湖亚奇,曾带领生产团队、顺荣、亚普。可熟练运用SPC,具有质量方面专业知识与供应商质量管理经验曾与长安福特
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏20(财富值+经验值)求大神帮忙把中文地址翻译成英文通信地址 拜谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,055,790贴子:
求大神帮忙把中文地址翻译成英文通信地址 拜谢收藏
江西省上饶市万年县陈营镇江泥生活区25栋2单元13号
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 个人简历翻译 的文章

随机推荐