求we have many weys to go tohigh schooll.Tell us how your classmates go rohigh schooll的文章

Days Out Guide - London attractions with train tickets | London trains | Trains to London
Inspire Me
2FOR1 Advance Online Booking
Back to menu
Attraction Types
Things to Do
Back to menu
Inspire Me
Top 5 Attractions
2FOR1 Great Britain
Back to menu
Discounts and Valid Tickets
You’ll find a huge selection of discounted days out here at daysoutguide.co.uk, with many exclusive 2FOR1 offers.
There's a 2FOR1 offer for everyone, every day, when you go by train!
Top UK Attractions
Top Days Out With Kids
Newsletter Signup Confirmation
Thank you for signing up for the Days Out Guide newsletter: with over 150 London 2FOR1 offers available at top London attractions, we hope you have a great day out !
You need to be registered to download our offers and book deals, so go on and register if you haven' it's free and we won't sell on any of your details.一篇高一英语改错 I often go to a weekend school.So did many of my classmates.This seems popular among students.Good weekend schools have excellent teachers which help us improve our studies. Besides,we get to know students from another schools and learn about their campus of life. So every coin has two sides.Our school work is already a heavy burden.Extra lesson often take up too much of our time.In addition,pay lots of attention to the extra lessons will affect their school subjects.We may also find ourselves very tired on Mondays to concentrate on the lessons in our own school.We should think seriously about this issue and make best use of our time
血刃高贵g79
1.did--do 2.which--who 3.another--other 4.campus--campuses 5.So--But 6.lesson-lessons 7.pay-paying 8.去掉the 9.their--our 10.very--too短文改错通常有十处错误,我一般全对,最多错两个,相信我吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
②which__who③schools__school
their__our⑤lesson__lesson⑥to concentrate去掉希望采纳!
so did---so do 一般现在时help us improving 固定用法another---other 后边是复数extra lesson- extra lessons 或者 take-takespay ---to pay 或者payingtheir- ourvery tired---too tired
too 。。。to句型希望可以帮到你
扫描下载二维码Gainesville sun ( December 20, 1964 )Copyright & 2016 YMCA of the USA. All rights reserved.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.

我要回帖

更多关于 high school 的文章

随机推荐