The nurse found a little boy in the corner of the room ,____andmoon cryingg.

英语中Ifound a little boy crying in the room 中crying为什么不是is crying谢谢.
可以的,用was crying句子变成了宾语从句.没用的时时就是一个单句.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Crying是动名词,be 是动词,怎么可能两个动词在一起
find sb. doing sth. 发现某人正在做某事,强调正在,强调动作find sb. do sth. 发现某人做某事,强调整体,强调全部
因为此句里面已经有一个动词found了,如果是is crying那么就在一个句子中存在两个谓语动词,是不正确的。事实上,crying在这里做一个现在分词,修饰boy,是boy的后置定语。
如果是is crying那么就在一个句子中存在两个谓语动词,是不正确的。事实上,crying在这里做一个现在分词,修饰boy,是boy的后置定语。
扫描下载二维码DCBCB&ABCCC试题分析:这篇短文描述了圣诞节夜间发生在候诊室的一个故事。当值班的护士正百无聊赖时,一位母亲和她的四个孩子出现在候诊室。她们谎称自己是来看病,后来细心的护士发现了她们是无家可归时,联合同事们和这一家五口人举行了一个特殊的圣诞节。1.短语辨析。A. 建立,开业;B. 提供,举起;C.欢呼起来,使振奋;D. 出现,露面。结合语境可知此处指的是五个人出现在我的桌旁。故选D。2.联系上下文,可知这是一个虚弱的女人,故选C,虚弱地。3.词义辨析,A. 系统,体系;B. 迹象,标志;C. 符号,象征;D.秘密。结合语境可知此处指的是头痛的迹象,故选B。4.动词辨析。A.解释,说明;B.表达;C.抱怨,控诉;D.对比。结合语境可知孩子的母亲诉说她有咳嗽症状,故选C。5.连词辨析。A. 和,并且;B.但是;C. 或者,否则;D.因此。联系上下文,可知前后是转折关系,故选B。6.联系下文描述,可知他们是无家可归者,故没有家庭住址,选A,地址。7.结合语境可知此处指的是对于在圣诞节工作感到厌烦的护士们,故选B,工作。8.联系下文,可知此处指的是前文提到的一家,护士们把他们当做了客人,故选C,客人们。9.联系下文,可知此处指的是后来,故选C,后来,随后。10.联系下文,可知此处指的是说,故选C,低声说。考点:故事类记述文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:完形填空
One night, a little swallow flew over the city. He was very 1&and wanted to have a good sleep in the city. When he saw the Statue of the Happy Prince (王子), he flew down and got ready to sleep&2&the feet of the Happy Prince.Just as he was putting his head under his wing, some 3&fell on him. He thought it was raining. But when he looked 4, he found the sky was 5&clear and bright that he could see lots of stars. Suddenly, he saw some tears were running down the Prince’s golden 6.“7&are you crying?” asked the swallow.“In a little street, there’s a poor house. From one of the windows, I see a woman 8&at a table. She’s sewing clothes for 9&women to wear. In a bed in the corner of the room, her little boy is sick. He’s asking for oranges, but his mother has only water to give him, so he is crying. The boy is so thirsty 10&the mother is so sad. Little swallow, will you please take her the 11&from the top of my sword (宝剑)?”“It is very cold here and I am leaving for a warm place, but I will stay with you and do as you ask.”The swallow took the bright red jewel from the Prince’s sword and flew away with it in his mouth. He flew into the woman’s room and 12&it beside the woman’s needle.13&he flew back, he told the Prince what he had done. “It ‘s strange,” he added, “It’s so cold but I feel quite 14&now.”“That’s 15&you have done a good thing,” said the Prince. The little swallow began to think about this, and then he fell asleep.1.A.hungryB.tiredC.angryD.sad2.A.amongB.aboveC.belowD.between3.A.waterB.snowC.grassD.milk4.A.atB.downC.upD.for5.A.quiteB.soC.suchD.very6.A.earB.feetC.hairD.face7.A.WhereB.HowC.WhenD.Why8.A.sittingB.eatingC.drinkingD.cooking9.A.poorB.richC.youngD.old10.A.butB.orC.andD.so11.A.jewelB.orangeC.goldD.diamond12.A.forgotB.tookC.gotD.put13.A.BeforeB.AfterC.TillD.While14.A.coldB.hotC.warmD.cool15.A.becauseB.thoughC.ifD.whether
My 14-year-old brother John dreamed of having a black woolen coat, for at that time this kind of coat was&& 1& with teenagers, but it could cost several hundred dollars. One day my brother and I went into a shop and saw a black woolen coat at the same time. The coat felt very soft, and it cost only $28. It was&& 2& but so nice. We looked at each other, saying nothing, but John’s eyes shone.
John tried on the coat and&& 3& it at once. John wore the coat to school the next day happily and came home with a big&& 4 . “How do the kids like your coat?” I asked. “They love it,” he said. I started to call him “Lord (老爷) John”. Over the next few weeks, there seemed to be a&& 5& in John. He became more polite, more confident and more pleasing. He would&& 6& his he would bring his father a cup of
he would&& 7& a blind man cross the road. When my mother talked about her son’s change with one of his teachers and wondered what caused it, he said, “It must be his& 8 !” One day, in the library, my brother and I happened to meet a friend of my father’s, who had not seen us for a long time. John came up and shook hands with him like a&& 9 ! The friend said in surprise, “Are you John? You have changed so much!” What really changed John was his own attitude(态度).&& 10& you think you are a gentleman or a lady, you can become a perfect one.1.A.busyB.carefulC.popularD.good2.A.dearB.cheapC.hardD.light3.A.soldB.keptC.heldD.bought4.A.presentB.smileC.problemD.cry5.A.messageB.painC.changeD.fashion6.A.lendB.rentC.leaveD.borrow7.A.makeB.watchC.letD.help8.A.coatB.classmateC.friendD.brother9.A.businessmanB.womanC.gentlemanD.boy10.A.UntilB.IfC.BeforeD.Unless
Once, there was a wild donkey (驴) and a tame (驯养的) donkey. The wild donkey was thin and small. He spent his life in the 1. The grass on the hill was his food all the year around. Sometimes, he had to walk miles to find clean water and at night there was always 2 from lions. The tame donkey was much fatter and 3. During summer, the owner fed him grass while in 4, he was given corn and hay (干草) to eat. There was always clean water for him to 5 and at night he stayed inside safely. The wild donkey always wished he could live 6 the tame donkey. One day, the wild donkey was looking for grass on the hill. Looking down, he saw the tame donkey walking slowly along the road, 7 heavy wood. As he watched, the tame donkey stopped to eat some 8 by the roadside. Suddenly, his owner began to drive him with a 9. “I don’t want your way of life,” thought the wild donkey. “I see that you have to pay 10 for the food they give you.”1.A.houseB.zooC.wildD.river2.A.dangerB.noiseC.drinkD.food3.A.tallerB.shorterC.weakerD.stronger4.A.springB.summerC.autumnD.winter5.A.eatB.smellC.drinkD.feel6.A.withB.withoutC.likeD.unlike7.A.cuttingB.carryingC.eatingD.burning8.A.grassB.meatC.fishD.water9.A.stickB.knifeC.forkD.string10.A.easyB.easilyC.heavyD.heavily
Hello!I’m an1girl.2name is Alice Smith..Alice is my3name and Smith is my last name.This is my4It’s a green schoolbag.I like 5&color very much.Oh,what’s this 6English?It’s 7dictionary.How do you 8&it?It’s D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y.It’s my9.Is 10a key?Yes,it is.And those are my two pencil11.You 12find a ruler,an eraser and two pencils in the boxes.13&is my ID card? I14it in the morning.I must find it. If you find it, please call me 15126-3738.Thanks.1.A.goodB.EnglishC.fineD.nice2.A.IB.MeC.MyD.Mine3.A.firstB.familyC.oneD.last4.A.pencilB.schoolbagC.bookD.computer5.A.itB.it isC.itsD.it’s6.A.atB.onC.inD.of7.A.aB.anC.theD./8.A.sayB.seeC.lookD.spell9.A.brotherB.brother’sC.brothersD./10.A.thatB.theyC.theseD.those11.A.boxB.boxsC.boxesD.a box12.A.areB.canC.doD.is13.A.WhatB.HowC.What colorD.Where14.A.findB.askC.lostD.help15.A.atB.forC.inD.to
Skylar is a four-year-old girl. &When she learned about Disneyland from TV last July, she began to 1&money. &She hoped that she could 2&there some day. &One day her parents surprised her with a trip to Disneyland, but they didn’t 3&her to use the money in her money box.When they returned, it was Chrismastime. &Skylar decided to buy gifts 4&her money. &But when she 5&a show on TV about a local homeless shelter(收容所) Called “The Road House”,she asked her mother again and again 6&“homeless” meant and why those children needed warm clothes. &She couldn’t get the homeless children off her 7. &Before Christmas, Skylar’s mother took her to a8&to buy gifts. &Instead of buying gifts for herself or her family, Skylar 9&a coat and some socks for a little girl in the shelter. &When Skylar got home, she 10&the things she had bought in a beautiful box.Skylar was very 11&at waiting for Christmas! She was not thinking about Santa Claus or the gifts she would 12. She was thinking about going to the shelter and giving gifts to a 13&child.On Christmas Eve, Skylar and her family drove to the shelter and she gave the beautiful 14&to a girl, Skylar was very happy helping someone else, 15&her family decided to make the journey to the homeless shelter a tradition. &What a beautiful heart young Skylar has!1.A.lendB.saveC.useD.waste2.A.crossB.moveC.liveD.go3.A.teachB.helpC.askD.invite4.A.fromB.withC.underD.on5.A.sawB.performedC.heldD.desingned6.A.whereB.whenC.howD.what7.A.mindB.handC.wishD.plan8.A.schoolB.bankC.storeD.church9.A.woreB.receivedC.boughtD.provided10.A.brokeB.putC.washedD.mixed11.A.angryB.proudC.surprisedD.excited12.A.offerB.getC.packD.make13.A.cleverB.successfulC.homelessD.careful14.A.boxB.sweaterC.cardD.flower15.A.butB.orC.andD.though
Lillian Hanson, a college student, expects to graduate in about two years. What makes Mrs. Hanson different from her classmates is her 1&&--73 years old.& She has been studying at college, a few courses at a time, for 27 years. When Lillian Hanson graduated from high school, she went to the&2&&to borrow money for further education. The banker gave her 3&&encouragement. He didn't think that a country girl should borrow money to go to college. He thought she should be 4&doing housework or should work on the farm. 5&&Lillian Hanson went home and raised a family of nine children instead of going to college. Mrs. Hanson 6&&forgot the dream of getting higher education. When the childrengrown up, she&7&&again and succeeded. In the class on her first day, when she introduced herself and&8&why she was there and what her aims were, all the other students 9&give her a warm welcome. Mrs. Hanson finds that the 10&&part of going back to school at her age is sitting in class long periods of time. However, she often says she will stick to her dream no matter how difficult it is.1.A.ageB.interestC.accent2.A.clubB.schoolC.bank3.A.muchB.noC.a little4.A.at collegeB.at homeC.in the office5.A.AfterB.ButC.So6.A.neverB.alreadyC.often7.A.stoppedB.triedC.refused8.A.regrettedB.guessedC.explained9.A.stood upB.ran awayC.broke out10.A.bestB.hardestC.easiest
Everyone is talking about bird flu. Yes, it is a very dangerous illness that could make people very sick. It will be some months still before we have good medicine1bird flu. But that doesn’t& mean you can’t do anything to prevent(预防)it now.&& So far, all the people who have caught bird flu have been those who touched sick chickens or their 2. So it’s a good idea for people 3living chickens.“People&4&go to the markets to buy living chickens to eat, but now they have to change& that habit(习惯),” said Peter Cordingley, a WHO expert(专家). But if you do touch a sick bird, remember5your hands carefully with soap right away .& Experts also say having good habits and a healthy body will help you 6&safe from bird flu. For example, do not buy or eat birds that 7&. Do not eat anything that has touched raw(生的) meat. Also, don’t forget to open your windows often and exercise every day. 8&enough sleep is also very important for beating illness. If you feel sick, see a doctor as soon as possible.9, no one in China has bird flu. But WHO says children under 12 years old could easily get sick with bird flu. Try to stay away from people who have the flu, and always cover your mouth and nose when you 10&.1.A.toB.forC.atD.in2.A.housesB.droppings(粪便)C.eggsD.food3.A.to stay out ofB.to stay offC.to stay overD.to stay away from4.A.are used toB.used toC.usedD.have used to5.A.washesB.to washC.washingD.washed6.A.keepB.to getC.gotD.keeping7.A.has been checkedB.have been checkedC.has checkedD.have not been checked8.A.GetB.HaveC.GotD.Getting9.A.In the pastB.From then onC.Since thenD.So far10.A.laughB.coughC.cryD.Sleep
题型:单选题
What ____ she ____ on weekends?A.is, doB.does, doesC.do, doD.does, do
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!The nurse found a little boy in the corner of the room ,____and crying.A
frightened
B frightening
C being frightened
D having frightened
dfvgtyj012C9
Afrightened是由动词的过去分词衍生出来的形容词.所以在这里可以当做非谓语动词使用,不加being.同样的句子还有:Satisfied,she went out of the room.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A.护士发现一个小男孩在房间的一角,受到惊吓,在哭
I found a little boy who was crying in the corner 可以,这样found后面就是从句了,而之前是简单句。
扫描下载二维码Hi Readers — Just a little note from one of you:
Dear Free-Range Kids: My two-year old daughter face-planted while running on a sidewalk yesterday late afternoon. Now she’s got a scrape on her forehead and a “Groucho Marx”-looking mustache/skinned upper lip. We checked that her teeth and nose were fine, and she stopped crying before we got home. But, I cannot tell you how many moms (of all people!?) have stopped me to ask if I took her to the emergency room. When I say no, they look at me like I’m crazy.
Look: She fell while running. It’s no worse than having a skinned knee, just in a bit more obvious place. We put ice and Neosporin on it, and she was back to herself by dinner time. Since when do we rush off to the ER for every scrape, bruise, and cut? It’s no wonder that medical insurance is skyrocketing if we rush off frantically to the hospital every time a child falls down. And, why react with a gasp and “Oh my gosh!!” to seeing a child with a scrape and a scab on her face? It’s teaching her that something terrible happened to her, when it was really just a fall.
Seems to me we are instilling a culture of fear by reacting with such grandiosity to such a normal accident. Beyond that, I can’t tell you how many moms have told me that “because she’s a girl, you really should put [insert numerous product names] on it to minimize the scarring.” I just don’t think that I am (literally) scarring my child by keeping my reaction to a sane minimum. – Jen
Dear Jen: I’ve wondered myself why I’m at the pediatrician’s office so much more than my mom was with me. I
think it’s all part of
“Worst-First” thinking. We are encouraged to consider how every incident or sniffle COULD turn into the worst possible thing, and how terrible would we feel if we hadn’t addressed it with all guns blazing.
“Wait and see” has become “Wait and see how you feel when your child doesn’t recover and it’s all your fault!”
No wonder it’s so hard to resist the impulse to
make a big fuss, or at the very least, spend a lot of time and money. – L.
Trackbacks/Pingbacks

我要回帖

随机推荐