Edicion Limitada
发行时间:
发行公司:
Capitol Latin
包含歌曲列表16首歌
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:You must be at least 18 years old. By purchasing you confirm this.
HumidorsHumidor AccessoriesCigar AccessoriesCuban Custom RolledNon Cuban Custom RolledNon Cuban BrandsCuban Cigars
Shopping CartSadly Empty
Online Shop
If a box you wanted is out of stock, you can . You will be emailed when stock arrives.
Show appoximate prices in
Australian Dollar
Canadian Dollar
China Yuan
Czech Republic Koruna
Denmark Krone
European Union Euro
Hong Kong Dollar
India Rupee
New Zealand Dollar
Singapore Dollar
Sweden Krona
Thailand Baht
Turkey Lira
United Kingdom Pound
United States Dollar
&531.21&EUR
Special&Price:
&527.58&EUR
Shipping is included in the price.
Category: H Upmann Cigars
The first of the Habanos Edicion Limitada for 2015, the Magnum 56 has a
rich Maduro wrapper. Delicious, with strong hints of coffee and
chocolate. This is a powerful full bodied smoke and will definitely
appeal to the aficionado.
Length: 5 5/6"
Ring Gauge: 55 (150mm x 22.05mm)
Double Robusto
Cigars per box: 25
&531.21&EUR
~CNY 3920.97
Special&Price: &527.58&EUR&
~CNY 3894.17
&416.89&EUR
Category: Partagás Cigars
Aged for at least 5 years, smooth and powerfu and yet sweet, with woody nuances.
At the bottom of each box one can check the date of the original rolling
of the Habanos. An additional stamp with the legend ?Revisado?
(checked) has been added, because 100% of the boxes have been opened and
all the Habanos have been individually checked.
Length: 5 3/5"
Ring Gauge: 46 (143mm x 18.26mm)
Coronas Gordas
&416.89&EUR
~CNY 3077.15
&308.02&EUR
Special&Price:
&303.48&EUR
Category: Hoyo de Monterrey Cigars
Aged in Cuba for a minimum of 5 years, stored in ideal conditions for preservation, allowing
these cigars to develop in complexity without losing their initial
characteristics. Through the aging process these cigars have become
rounder and mellower to the palate. The boxes carry the original roll
date, as well as the ?Revisado? (Checked) stamp on the bottom of the
Length: 5"
Ring Gauge: 48 (127mm x 19.05mm)
Hermosos No.4
&308.02&EUR
~CNY 2273.56
Special&Price: &303.48&EUR&
~CNY 2240.05
&150.15&EUR
Special&Price:
&143.80&EUR
Category: Ramón Allones Cigars
This Gran Corona is very well constructed, full of rich and intense flavours , with a maduro oscuro wrapper and presented in a dress box.Excellent!
Length: 5 1/4"
Ring Gauge: 46 (135mm x 18.65mm)
Gran Corona
Cigars per box: 10
&150.15&EUR
~CNY 1108.29
Special&Price: &143.80&EUR&
~CNY 1061.42
&1193.52&EUR
Out of Stock
Category: Partagás Cigars
Numbered Book shaped Box
Box of 20 cigars (2,000 made).A 2013 release.Released late 2014.Handmade
Length: 6 2/3"
Ring Gauge: 53 (170mm x 21.26mm)
Double Robusto
Cigars per box: 20
&1193.52&EUR
~CNY 8809.61
&669.12&EUR
Out of Stock
The leaves from the 2010 harvest that
make up the Upmann No. 2 Reserva have been selected
by the H. Upmann factory under the supervision of
the Instituto de Investigaciones del Tabaco -Tobacco Research
Institute.
The blend has been selected by expert
Ligadores -Master Blenders- and evaluated by more than 50
expert catadores -tasters- in joint tastings organised by the
Instituto del Tabaco -Tobacco Institute-. These tasters include
members of the Comisión Nacional de Degustación
Tasting Commission- from the most prestigious factories in Cuba and
experts from the Cuban Industry and Habanos s.a., with all of the
conditions of the proposed blends being assessed.
The tripa -filler- and capote -binder- leaves ( Volado , Seco and
Ligero ), and also the capa -wrapper- leaves, that are used in the
blend for this first Reserva, have been subjected to a long and
painstaking three-year ageing process.
These Habanos are Totalmente a Mano con Tripa Larga
-Totally hand made with Long Filler, with tobacco leaves (capa
-wrapper-, capote -binder- and tripa -filler-) from 2010 harvest of
the best vegas -fields- in the tobacco world, Vuelta Abajo (D.O.P.) ,
in Pinar del Río* (D.O.P.), Cuba.
Length: 6 1/8"
Ring Gauge: 52 (156mm x 20.64mm)
Pirámides
Cigars per box: 20
&669.12&EUR
~CNY 4938.91
&413.26&EUR
Out of Stock
Category: Cohíba Cigars
Presented in the traditional Cohiba sliding lid box of 10, this new vitola
has the largest ringage made by Habanos to date and was produced
&Totalmente a Mano& with an exquisite selection of wrapper, filler and
binder leaves harvested in the San Juan y Martinez & San Luis in the
Vuelta Abajo plantations.
Length: 5"
Ring Gauge: 57 (127mm x 22.83mm)
Cigars per box: 10
&413.26&EUR
~CNY 3050.35
&392.40&EUR
Out of Stock
Category: Punch Cigars
Produced in very small quantities, this Edicion Limitada 2013 is hand made from carefully selected leaves from the Vuelta Abajo that have been aged for at least 2 years. The wrapper comes from the top leaves of the Tapado ? shade grown- black Cuban tobacco plant, usually slightly darker than the wrappers of regular range sizes of the brand.
Length: 5 1/2"
Ring Gauge: 52 (140mm x 20.64mm)
&392.40&EUR
~CNY 2896.38
&298.95&EUR
Out of Stock
Initially launched in an exclusive travel humidor at Cannes Fair in 2008 is now being presented as an Edicion Limitada 2012.Totally hand made using the finest, selected leaves from Vuelta Abajo. The wrapper, filler and binder have all been aged for at least 2 years. The wrapper comes from the top leaves of the Tapado (shade grown) black Cuban tobacco plant.
Length: 4 4/5"
Ring Gauge: 49 (124mm x 19.84mm)
&298.95&EUR
~CNY 2206.61
Purchase of cigars or similar products is subject to taxes in the destination country as per local laws and regulations. They are the responsibility of the buyer.
Puro Express is secureCohiba 1966 Edicion Limitada 2011
The appreciation of fine Habanos
Category: , ,
Date Reviewed:
March 17th, 2011
Cigar Date:
February 2010 (Festival release)
I reviewed the unbanded pre-release version of this cigar when we first , but now I’ve gotten in the banded Festival released cigars to try!
I’m still waiting for full boxes to hit an affordable section of the regular market to finish the trio of reviews I have planned for this cigar… but I figured I had given enough rest, to these Festival releases, that they were at least ready to be tried!
My Jeep needed some repairs… and one of my favorite local brick and mortar (B&M) cigar lounges is quite literally two doors down from my favorite vehicle service shop!
I brought a bunch of fun stuff with me to smoke while I waited on the Jeep job… and even brought a bunch of different things to drink (Arizona has a law prohibiting most tobacco retailers from selling food and/or drink… but you can always bring your own!).
My wife and I had stopped into one of our local coffee shops for some breakfast and coffee (the owner is a friend)… and I still had about two-thirds of an iced caramel-vanilla latte left when I reached the shop…… so I reached for the Cohiba 1966 as my first smoke over the rest of my coffee.
The wrapper on this thing was dark, oily and rich for a Cuban cigar… though, again, not quite as dark as virtually all non-Cuban maduros tend to be.
The wrapper was very silky smooth, but looking at the foot didn’t reveal a ton of complexity in the blend (though that’s certainly not always a perfect prediction of flavors to come)… and I’m alwasy a sucker for a good pigtail cigar!
Pre-light aromas carried some definite leather, earthiness and cedar notes, most of which were also present in the draw before lighting… but a little bit of a bitter flavor showed up on my lips that sometimes comes with maduro wrappers.
Lighting up brought on a ton of earthiness and a lot of leathery aromas… but that bitterness was still hanging on my lips.
The coffee I was drinking worked pretty well to cleanse the palate of the cigar flavors each sip… but hung onto my palate too long, so I started adding some cool Voss water to the mix after every trip to the coffee cup.
That really helped everything be clear and ready for each puff!
About an inch in, some of the bitterness dissipated on my lips, but that initial earthy punch was also mixed with some grassy notes.
About half way through, that bitterness was back and… for me, anyway… really drowned out a lot of the flavors I was trying to concentrate on.
There was also a hint of spice at the back of the throat, but only really there on the retrohale.
Throughout the entire smoke, the flavors hovered around a little bit of dark chocolate, bold earthiness and hints of cedar… all with tons of smoke that carried those leather scents the whole time… and all with a mild bitterness hanging on my lips.
It’s not a short smoke by any stretch… and it’s a nothing really changed smoking all the way to a nub!
I did have a couple slight burn corrections to manage… but the draw and burn went mostly well.
By the last third or so, I was burning pretty unevenly… but I didn’t want to overcorrect and waste any wrapper flavors, so I just let it go a bit slanted to the nub…
Final Notes:
I’ve smoked through four of these cigars now… a couple pre-releases and a couple Festival releases.
As a Cohiba lover, I’m still left a bit disappointed.
One of the four (the one I smoked before this one) seemed to have just a bit more flavors present… but none of them have been very complex at all…… and all of them have brought along some mild grassiness and bitterness that drown out everything else taking place on the palate.
Aging Notes:
Simple formula on this cigar: Grassy Earth + Bitter Maduro = needs age!!!
Even with age, though, I’m not sure that one-dimention is going to get much more complex (though it’s certainly possible that maduro wrapper will help refine the whole cigar into a better tasting experience than it has now).
When texting with a buddy about HIS experience with the Cohiba ; he said, “There was something about it I couldn’t put my finger on… I chalked it up to fresh grass.
They don’t scream aging potential… More like you HOPE age works.”
I can’t say I disagree…… but I DO hope!
Leave a ReplyCaliterra Tributo Edicion Limitada Carmenere - Malbec, Colchagua Valley, Chile红酒|圣地酒庄葡萄酒|价格|中文名|评价|评分_红酒世界网
您的位置:
圣地贡品限量版佳美娜-马尔贝克干红葡萄酒
Caliterra Tributo Edicion Limitada Carmenere - Malbec, Colchagua Valley, Chile
圣地贡品限量版佳美娜-马尔贝克干红葡萄酒
点击次数:914
酿酒葡萄:
风味风格:
国内参考价:
¥310 ~340
(2009年份)
酒款综述&OVERVIEW
关于“ 圣地贡品限量版佳美娜-马尔贝克干红葡萄酒(Caliterra Tributo Edicion Limitada Carmenere - Malbec, Colchagua Valley, Chile) ”的酒款综述
此款酒出自智利可持续发展的先驱酒庄&&圣地酒庄(Vina Caliterra),常获得各葡萄酒专业评分机构85分以上评分,是智利一款中端品质酒款,性价比较高。
权威评分&SCORE
关于“圣地贡品限量版佳美娜-马尔贝克干红葡萄酒(Caliterra Tributo Edicion Limitada Carmenere - Malbec, Colchagua Valley, Chile)”的评分
葡萄酒年份
罗伯特·帕克官网
2013 - 2021
杰西斯·罗宾逊
2011 to 2012
《葡萄酒倡导家》
2010 - 2019
《葡萄酒与烈酒》
2010 to 2019
《葡萄酒倡导家》
2010 - 2018
权威获奖&AWARDS
关于“圣地贡品限量版佳美娜-马尔贝克干红葡萄酒(Caliterra Tributo Edicion Limitada Carmenere - Malbec, Colchagua Valley, Chile)”的获奖记录
葡萄酒年份
醇鉴世界葡萄酒大赛
世界葡萄酒挑战大赛
世界葡萄酒挑战大赛
醇鉴世界葡萄酒大赛
世界葡萄酒挑战大赛
圣地酒庄(Vina Caliterra)地处空加瓜谷(Colchagua Valley)的中心地带,是智利可持续发展的先驱酒庄。  圣地酒庄由罗伯特&孟达维(Robert G Mondavi)与伊拉苏酒庄(Vina Erruzuriz)酒庄的庄主爱德华多&查德威克(Eduardo Chadwick)先生合建于1996年。2004年初,伊拉苏酒庄收购了罗伯特&孟达维在…
本酒款酿酒葡萄资料&ABOUT GRAPE
此品种是一种较少见的葡萄品种,只在为数不多的几个葡萄园内有种植,其产量十分低,所酿制的葡萄酒也屈指可数。
本酒款产区资料&ABOUT REGION
空加瓜谷(Colchagua Valley)距离首都圣地亚哥(Santiago)市180公里(约110英里),位于拉佩尔(Rapel)产区的最南端,是智利最有名的葡萄酒产区之一。2005年,美国杂志《葡萄酒爱好者》(Wine Enthusiast)把空加瓜谷(Colchagua Valley)评为“年度葡萄酒产区(Wine Region of the Year)”。谷内大部…
&375&1480&726&1480&795&770&149&195&595&315&1090&595Morande Edicion Limitada Carignan, Loncomilla Valley, Chile红酒|莫任得酒庄葡萄酒|价格|中文名|评价|评分_红酒世界网
您的位置:
莫任得限量发行佳丽酿干红葡萄酒
Morande Edicion Limitada Carignan, Loncomilla Valley, Chile
莫任得限量发行佳丽酿干红葡萄酒
点击次数:1950
酿酒葡萄:
风味风格:
国内参考价:
¥暂无价格信息
酒款综述&OVERVIEW
关于“ 莫任得限量发行佳丽酿干红葡萄酒(Morande Edicion Limitada Carignan, Loncomilla Valley, Chile) ”的酒款综述
这一款酒呈紫红色,带有森林水果、黑巧克力和樱桃的香气,口感柔顺,酒体丰满,余味悠长。
本酒款酿酒葡萄资料&ABOUT GRAPE
佳丽酿(Carignan)属晚熟的红葡萄品种,在美国被称为“Carignane”,意大利被称为“Carignano”,西班牙被称为“Carinena”。尽管老藤佳丽酿能酿制出尤为浓缩的葡萄酒,但它却常被认为是欧洲酿酒业中“令人头疼”的葡萄品种。该品种的缺点显著,但其品质比被它取代的阿拉蒙(Aramon)葡萄还是要出众…
本酒款产区资料&ABOUT REGION
阿空加瓜(Aconcagua)是智利公认的最美丽的产区。它的名字取自阿空加瓜山(Mt. Aconcagua),这座山恰好位于南美最高的山脉之中,傲然屹立于河谷之上,山顶上终年白皑皑的积雪辉映着灿烂的阳光,让人叹为观止。  阿空加瓜产区包括三个重要的子产区,分别是阿空加瓜谷(Aconcagua Valley)、卡萨…
&375&1480&726&1480&795&770&149&195&595&315&1090&595

我要回帖

更多关于 limitada 的文章

随机推荐