请就 食堂饭菜涨价 给校长给老师写一封信信 英语

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
假定你是李华,请就本校食堂服务的状况给校长用英语写一封信
落落为君16156
Dear Headmaster, as the minister of students' life in the Student Union, I am writing to you to reflect something about our canteen.   To our satisfaction, the canteen supplies us with various kinds of food. This gives us many choices. At the same time the price for the food is low and the food is tasty. And the surroundings for having a meal have been improved. The canteen has become clean. And when we are eating, we can watch TV. But something unsatisfactory exists, too. For example, the quantity of a helping is less than it should be. This is unfair. And in the canteen, the seats are not enough. Some students have to stand while eating.   We hope that the school will consider adding more seats for us. Finally we hope that they can improve the quality of the food and their service. We will be very happy if our advice is taken. Yours respectfully,(156 words)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码假如你是李华,请就本校食堂服务(canteen service)的状况给校长写一封信.内容包括:优点:食堂干净;饭菜可口;服务态度好不足:价格偏高;种类偏少;等候时间较长建议:…注意:1.词数100左右;2.开头和结尾已为你写好.Dear Mr Principal,I am a senior student of our school.I'd like to say something about the canteen service in our school.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sincerely yours,Li Hua.【考点】;.【分析】句双胞胎妹在妇女节购物个小时,设法廉价买到了数便宜货.【解答】答案Bcome acrss"偶,意外发现;pic up"捡起,搭便车廉买到,恢复健;"delwih"处理,与打道;takein吸收欺骗.根据句意法"廉买到"了数包便宜货.故B.【点评】本考查短,握短语的意思,并结合具体的语境选择正确的选项.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:Amy老师 难度:0.60真题:1组卷:0
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.21349鞍山文学网:免费“第一范文网”资源门户,提供范文,简历,教案,课件,诗词/散文及秘籍等。
广告投放:159
您当前的位置: &
就本校食堂的状况给校长写一封信
发布时间: 13:25 来源: 评论: 浏览量: 次
摘要:英语四级作文,
鞍山文学网()原创整理的 > 英语四级作文
  A letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus   假设你是李明,请你就本校食堂的状况给校长写一封信,内容应设计食堂的饭菜质量、价格、环境、服务等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼而有之。   January 12. 2002   Dear Mr. President,   My name is Li Ming. I am a sophomore of the law school. As the school year is drawing to a close, I venture to write a letter to you about the canteen service on campus which has given rise to much complaint among students.   The focus of the complaint is the poor quality of the food. The rice is just like bullets and the buns are like hand grenades. They are too hard for us to chew. And the vegetables are so overcooked as to lose their nutrients. The fish and meat are not given full measure. The only thing we are satisfied with is the free soup. However, the price of the food is surprisingly high. If we have 3 meals all in the canteen, at least twelve yuan is gone to keep our body and soul together. As a result, many of us go out to have meals.   Honestly speaking, the dining environment has been improved, with the wall painted and some Chinese calligraphy works posted up. But there are only two canteens on the campus. As the number of students is ever increasing, there is not enough space and seats to allow us to have our meals there. The attitude of the service staff to the students is not hospitable at all.   All in all, there is still much room for improvement as far as the canteen service is concerned. I hope we will not suffer for another two years.   Best regards.   Sincerely Yours   Li Ming
相关热词搜索:
本文相关资料下载
延伸阅读:
赞助商推荐广告 感谢以下企业主的大力支持,有你们的赞助,我们会做的更好!
文章评论发表 您也可以对本文发表您的观点,请注意礼貌文明,谢谢!
推荐阅读为你推荐以下最新信息!
相关资源推荐 以下是范文网为您推荐的精品资源
频道分类阅读导航
频道本月排行
范文网总排行

我要回帖

更多关于 给老师写一封信 的文章