1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置: &
I Live My Life (1935)
导演:编剧:演员: / 上映日期:日
超赞0人不错0人一般0人较差0人垃圾0人
在线视频更新、影院购票上线时通知我
☆☆☆☆☆
Kay, a bored society girl from New York, takes a trip to Greece-where she meets, Terry, an archaeologist...
你也许会感兴趣的
输入图片地址:
选择上传图片:
支持、、、、
、、等视频播放页网址
电影今日热播榜
上哪儿去买?
上海隐志网络科技有限公司Look Mexico I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time歌词 - YYMP3音乐网
I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time歌词
点击播放:
I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A TimeLRC歌词
暂无本歌词☆我来添加歌词☆Quicklinks
main detailscombined detailsfull cast and crewcompany creditsreviewsexternal reviewsuser ratingsplot summaryplot keywordsmemorable quotestriviasoundtrack listingcrazy creditsmovie connectionsbox office/businessrelease datesfilming locationstechnical specsliterature listingsNewsDesktaglinesphoto gallerymiscellaneous
Awards & Reviews
Plot & Quotes
Did You Know?
Other Info
Promotional
External Links
Connect with IMDb
1-20 of 28 items from 2016 & & Prev |
28 October
A version of this article originally appeared .Tuesday’s episode of
contained a simple story about Kate () wanting to watch football all by herself before ultimately realizing that she’d have to incorporate her significant other into her weekly ritual if she wanted to move forward in her relationship.And what Toby () would realize is that Kate wasn’t actually watching football alone. She was cheering right alongside her father. Or at least his ashes.Yes, “” revealed (or confirmed, depending on your speculation skills) that Jack () is no longer alive.
- Lanford Beard
27 October
and  pro
enjoyed their first public date night out in L.A. together on Wednesday evening.An onlooker tells People that the Dancing duo cast mates dined together at West Hollywood hot spot Delilah last night.“They were giggly and seemed very comfortable together,” the onlooker adds.Although Rose, 33, was eliminated from the reality dancing competition series on week 6, she seems to be finding happiness off the dance floor with her former pro partner ‘s younger brother!People previously reported that the duo got cozy during her glitzy 33rd birthday
- nstonepeople
25 October
enjoyed a night out at the Ace of Diamonds strip club in West Hollywood,
Monday â€. while her rumored beau  spoke out about whether they were actually romantically involved.Dressed in a pair of skin-tight jeans and a low-cut black halter top, the 33-year-old talk show host was cool as can be. Wearing her signature shades, Rose accessorized her look with a pair of above the knee black suede boots.Though she was eliminated earlier than she hoped from , Rose may have found a romantic connection with the
- Dave Quinn
21 October
//players.brightcove.net//default_default/index.min.js
is facing another health scare.Earlier this year, the Olympic figure skater received a brain tumor diagnosis for what will be the third time. The diagnosis â€. a benign pituitary tumor â€. comes after Hamilton, 58, overcame testicular cancer in 1997 and battled two previous brain tumors in 2004 and 2010.“I have a unique hobby of collecting life-threatening illness,” the Stars on Ice cofounder tells People exclusively. “It’s six years later, and it decided that it wanted an encore.”Hamilton learned of the tumor at a routine check-up and is currently exploring
- Jeff Nelson
14 September
is officially off the market.
The Olympic swimmer took to Instagram Wednesday to address Monday evening's
protester incident - and he also publicly acknowledged Playboy Playmate Kayla Rae Reid as his girlfriend for the first time.
"I want to thank my family, girlfriend, friends and fans for being so supportive of me after the incident on
Monday night," Lochte, 32, wrote, referencing the incident in which two male protesters wearing anti-Lochte T-shirts charged the ballroom floor after the Olympian made his DWTS debut. "When I was asked to do the show,
- Aurelie Corinthios
Fans rejoiced when
returned to the Real Housewives of New York City after a three-season break - but is she ready to take another step back?
"I've been definitely distancing myself from the show this summer," Frankel, 45, recently told . "It was a long year - it's definitely work." "I'm glad that the audience is enjoying it, but I've left it behind," she added.
Part of Frankel's hesitance seems to stem from the explosive reunion taping for the show last month, which she told Et was "by far" the hardest one she's ever filmed.
"It was very,
- Aurelie Corinthios
“It is verified.” @ryanlochte talks @Tinder and confirms he does not have a girlfriend #RioTODAY https://t.co/hVbYitnxW5— Today (@TODAYshow) August 12, 2016
is single and ready to mingle.
Now that the second most-decorated male swimmer of all time has finished his last competition at the 2016 Summer Olympics, he has time for some long-overdue relaxation. But first, he's going to spend
time on Tinder.
Despite cozying up to Playboy Playmate Kayla Rae Reid at the Rio Games last week, Lochte told the Today team that doesn't have a girlfriend - and that his Tinder account is active.
"It is verified,
- Dave Quinn, @NineDaves
may be ready to delete his Tinder account.
The Olympian set fans abuzz over the weekend when he shared a photo on Snapchat of himself with a pretty blonde sitting in his lap while visiting the Beats House in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with his parents. That woman is Kayla Rae Reid, a Playboy Playmate who has already dropped a few hints about the pair's budding romance.
Last week, Reid wished Lochte a happy birthday, calling him her "favorite person on the planet" and a "silver fox." (In case you missed it, the 32-year-old athlete dyed his hair
- Maria Mercedes Lara, @maria_mercedes
is frustrated.
First, people body shamed her for being "too curvy" and "promoting obesity." Now, after posting a photo on Instagram where she worked her angles and thought she looked "damn good!" people are shaming her for looking slimmer. In response, Graham penned an essay in this week's Lenny Letter.
"I am more than my measurements. I'm not
just because I'm curvy," she writes. "For the past sixteen years, my body has been picked apart, manipulated, and controlled by others who don't understand it. But now my career has given me a platform to use my voice to make a difference.
- Julie Mazziotta, @julietmazz
is frustrated.
First, people body shamed her for being "too curvy" and "promoting obesity." Now, after posting a photo on Instagram where she worked her angles and thought she looked "damn good!" people are shaming her for looking slimmer. In response, Graham penned an essay in this week's Lenny Letter.
"I am more than my measurements. I'm not
just because I'm curvy," she writes. "For the past sixteen years, my body has been picked apart, manipulated, and controlled by others who don't understand it. But now my career has given me a platform to use my voice to make a difference.
has been enjoying his time off.
Nearly two months have passed since the former NFL pro left his co-hosting position with
at ABC's Live.
As for how he's grown in the months since his exit?
"You know what? I've learned to have fun," Strahan, 44, told E! News Thursday while attending a screening of
in New York with his 11-year-old twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella. (Strahan voices prehistoric hare Teddy in the movie.)"Life is not that serious," he continued. "We have so many things that happen that make you realize how precious life is,
- Aurelie Corinthios
While celebs like
have long been known for their charisma and charm, these stars - along with ,
- have recently garnered a slew of new fans who are inspired by their efforts to put health first.
In honor of People's new TV show, People's List - which airs every Saturday at 8 p.m. Et on ABC - we're looking at the stars who inspired us to up our wellness game this week.
Mindy KalingThe Mindy Project star is feeling the runner's high after completing a 9.5-minute mile,
- Grace Gavilanes
received the devastating news she had breast cancer last March, her boyfriend
has been right by her side.
"He was wonderful, Lee, 49, tells People exclusively in this week's issue of the New York governor. "Even though he's closing the legislative session now and was in the heat of all of his work, all work and focus, he never wavered and has always really been available and been there every step of the way."
• For more on 's story, pick up the latest issue of People, on newsstands FridayThe
contributor
- Emily Strohm, @emablonde
received the devastating news she had breast cancer last March, her boyfriend
has been right by her side.
"He was wonderful, Lee, 49, tells People exclusively in this week's issue of the New York governor. "Even though he's closing the legislative session now and was in the heat of all of his work, all work and focus, he never wavered and has always really been available and been there every step of the way."
• For more on 's story, pick up the latest issue of People, on newsstands FridayThe
contributor
was diagnosed with breast cancer last March, she been fighting for her life. Now, after undergoing a double mastectomy and her recent reconstructive surgery, the
contributor is finally feeling like herself again.
"I'm getting back to me and it's a really nice place to be," she tells People in the latest issue. "I almost have all my energy back. I'm getting back into my life."
While she's now cancer free, the healing process following Lee's reconstructive surgery has been hard.
For more on Lee's story pick up the latest issue of People on newsstands
was diagnosed with breast cancer last March, she been fighting for her life. Now, after undergoing a double mastectomy and her recent reconstructive surgery, the
contributor is finally feeling like herself again.
"I'm getting back to me and it's a really nice place to be," she tells People in the latest issue. "I almost have all my energy back. I'm getting back into my life."
While she's now cancer free, the healing process following Lee's reconstructive surgery has been hard.
For more on Lee's story pick up the latest issue of People on newsstands
The street-level superhero "" saw plenty of action in the debut season of Marvel's streaming series on Netflix. And now in Season Two, he's going to get a different kind of "action," with the introduction of not one, but two intense romances. Actor
admits he was stoked to discover a side of
comics fans have known for years: that the blind attorney-turned-enhanced-senses-superhero has cut a pretty serious romantic swath through the Marvel Universe.Things get hot, heavy, and, in one case, hard-hitting on the series with two of 's more notorious and diametrically opposed paramours -- his sweet but secretive office assistant
and his wild, perhaps sociopathic college sweetheart Elektra, who in the comics ultimately becomes a deadly ninja assassin. Cox tells Moviefone about the "" love triangle (with hopes, he admits, that
might also stop by), as well as his
- Scott Huver
Looking for a young female star who's smart, humble, tough and not afraid of haters? 's your girl.
star is just as strong and powerful as her character Rey, something Ridley showed when she spoke out against body shamers on Wednesday who said she was too thin.
That incident was one of many times that Ridley, 23, stood up for herself, and showed that women deserve more respect. Here's five of her best girl power quotes.
1. When she was proud to be the female lead
needed "She's not royalty, she's not a princess,
Looking for a young female star who's smart, humble, tough and not afraid of haters? 's your girl.
star is just as strong and powerful as her character Rey, something Ridley showed when she spoke out against body shamers on Wednesday who said she was too thin.
That incident was one of many times that Ridley, 23, stood up for herself, and showed that women deserve more respect. Here's five of her best girl power quotes.
1. When she was proud to be the female lead
needed "She's not royalty, she's not a princess,
took to Instagram on Wednesday to address a social media controversy. It all started when she responded to a meme that showed her
character, Rey, with a speech bubble that read, "I can't believe the unrealistic expectations I'm setting for young girls. Who cast me anyway? Don't they know real women have curves?" Daisy posted the meme on Instagram with her thoughts, writing, "'Real women' are all shapes and sizes, all ethnicities, all levels of brave, have families, don't have families. I am a 'real woman' like every other woman in this world." Soon after, she deleted the post because it included the Instagram name of the original poster, who ended up receiving a lot of negative messages.
To follow up, Daisy shared a lengthy screenshot of her opinion, saying, "I will not apologize for how I look, what I say, and how
- Laura Marie Meyers
1-20 of 28 items from 2016 & & Prev |
, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

我要回帖

更多关于 live my life 下载 的文章

随机推荐