找出这个句子的中takes或three food的错误:He takes three food to my stepdaughterr for dinner

完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I live in Albuquerque and I used to give much money to the homeless around, feeling sorry for their misfortune. But later I became a single mom with no home, a huge
and hardly any income.
37 , I stopped giving and became very bitter.Several years later, things started to
38 . I became
enough to have a home, and
a backyard, and I started to pull myself out of debt. One day we saw a homeless person with the
41 , “Will work for food.” I
42 . My daughter asked why I no longer helped the people in
43 . I replied, “Honey, they just use that money for
or other bad things.” She didn’t respond. But when I said that, it didn’t feel right.Three days later, I was
to pick up my daughter from school. A man was standing on the corner and something deep inside
me to help him. So I stopped my car, and he ran over with enthusiasm. He said, “God bless you, I only need 77 cents.” I
into my ashtray and
enough, there sat three quarters and two pennies.Greatly shocked by this
49 , I gave him all the money in the ashtray. He
with joy and tears in his eyes, “You just made it
for me to see my mom for Christmas! The bus offering this great sale is
right away!” It was a moment I’ll never forget. I think that man won’t forget it either, but I was the one who got the best __53__ in life – giving. It also
me that nothing is a coincidence,
everything has meaning.小题1:A.debtB.responsibilityC.shadowD.pressure小题2:A.In factB.In other wordsC.As a resultD.All in all小题3:A.developB.worsenC.vary D.change小题4:A.fortunateB.wealthyC.generous D.successful小题5:A.evenB.stillC.yetD.only小题6:A.decorationB.expressionC.sign D.announcement小题7:A.got by B.pulled outC.passed awayD.passed by小题8:A.emergencyB.dangerC.need D.panic小题9:A.foodB.alcoholC.medicine D.entertainment小题10:A.drivingB.joggingC.wanderingD.cycling小题11:A.directed B.challengedC.permittedD.drove小题12:A.reached B.turnedC.brokeD.searched小题13:A.amusinglyB.strangelyC.awkwardlyD.naturally小题14:A.incidentB.conditionC.coincidenceD.circumstance小题15:A.poured outB.turned outC.broke outD.burst out小题16:A.necessaryB.difficultC.possible D.suitable小题17:A.queuingB.leavingC.settlingD.operating小题18:A.giftB.time C.favorD.honor小题19:A.impressesB.informsC.persuadesD.reminds小题20:A.or B.andC.soD.however - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I live in Albuquerque and I used to give much money to the homeless around, feeling sorry for their misfortune. But later I became a single mom with no home, a huge
and hardly any income.
37 , I stopped giving and became very bitter.Several years later, things started to
38 . I became
a backyard, and I started to pull myself out of debt. One day we saw a homeless person with the
or other bad things.” She didn’t respond. But when I said that, it didn’t feel right.Three days later, I was
to pick up my daughter from school. A man was standing on the corner and something deep inside
me to help him. So I stopped my car, and he ran over with enthusiasm. He said, “God bless you, I only need 77 cents.” I
into my ashtray and
right away!” It was a moment I’ll never forget. I think that man won’t forget it either, but I was the one who got the best __53__ in life – giving. It also
everything has meaning.小题1:A.debtB.responsibilityC.shadowD.pressure小题2:A.In factB.In other wordsC.As a resultD.All in all小题3:A.developB.worsenC.vary D.change小题4:A.fortunateB.wealthyC.generous D.successful小题5:A.evenB.stillC.yetD.only小题6:A.decorationB.expressionC.sign D.announcement小题7:A.got by B.pulled outC.passed awayD.passed by小题8:A.emergencyB.dangerC.need D.panic小题9:A.foodB.alcoholC.medicine D.entertainment小题10:A.drivingB.joggingC.wanderingD.cycling小题11:A.directed B.challengedC.permittedD.drove小题12:A.reached B.turnedC.brokeD.searched小题13:A.amusinglyB.strangelyC.awkwardlyD.naturally小题14:A.incidentB.conditionC.coincidenceD.circumstance小题15:A.poured outB.turned outC.broke outD.burst out小题16:A.necessaryB.difficultC.possible D.suitable小题17:A.queuingB.leavingC.settlingD.operating小题18:A.giftB.time C.favorD.honor小题19:A.impressesB.informsC.persuadesD.reminds小题20:A.or B.andC.soD.however完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I live in Albuquerque and I used to give much money to the homeless around, feeling sorry for their misfortune. But later I became a single mom with no home, a huge
and hardly any income.
38 . I became
into my ashtray and
everything has meaning.小题1:A.debtB.responsibilityC.shadowD.pressure小题2:A.In factB.In other wordsC.As a resultD.All in all小题3:A.developB.worsenC.vary D.change小题4:A.fortunateB.wealthyC.generous D.successful小题5:A.evenB.stillC.yetD.only小题6:A.decorationB.expressionC.sign D.announcement小题7:A.got by B.pulled outC.passed awayD.passed by小题8:A.emergencyB.dangerC.need D.panic小题9:A.foodB.alcoholC.medicine D.entertainment小题10:A.drivingB.joggingC.wanderingD.cycling小题11:A.directed B.challengedC.permittedD.drove小题12:A.reached B.turnedC.brokeD.searched小题13:A.amusinglyB.strangelyC.awkwardlyD.naturally小题14:A.incidentB.conditionC.coincidenceD.circumstance小题15:A.poured outB.turned outC.broke outD.burst out小题16:A.necessaryB.difficultC.possible D.suitable小题17:A.queuingB.leavingC.settlingD.operating小题18:A.giftB.time C.favorD.honor小题19:A.impressesB.informsC.persuadesD.reminds小题20:A.or B.andC.soD.however科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题1:C小题1:D小题1:B小题1:A 小题1:C小题1:D小题1:C小题1:B小题1:A
小题1:D小题1:A小题1:B小题1:C小题1:D 小题1:C小题1:B小题1:A小题1:D小题1:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Early one morning, I witnessed romance at one the least-expected places in the world—a room in a rest home. At the time, my father 36 a room with three other gentlemen.Before my daddy lived in the rest home, an elderly 37 was sent there. Since there wasn’t a double room 38 , they were forced to separate the couple. The gentleman, Mr.West, was 39 in the bed beside Daddy. His wife, Mrs.West, shared a room with several other ladies down the hall.When I went to see Daddy that morning, I 40 Mr.West. Three employees were working with him. He hadn’t eaten a bite of food 41 he was sent several days earlier. I could 42 by the expression on the nurses’ faces that they were worried about him. Mr.West 43 to open his mouth for any of them.“Go and get Mrs.West, ” the nurse told her helper. “Maybe Mr.West will eat 44 her. ”In a few minutes a kind-looking lady was 45 into the room. Her smile was contagious(传染的)and Mr.West smiled 46 . I felt as though I was intruding(侵入)on a 47 moment, but I couldn’t take my eyes off the couple. The love between them was obvious, as Mrs.West patted Mr.West’s hand.With a soft voice, Mrs.West tried to 48 Mr.West to eat. To everyone’s surprise, Mr.West 49 his mouth and began to enjoy the 50 and his wife’s company. While the nurses fed him, he stared at his sweetheart with a smile on his face. Mrs.West began singing a song for him. The 51 on his once solemn(严肃的)face became even brighter.Tears 52 my eyes. The nurse then 53 the curtain around the couple to give them some quality time alone. I discovered that 54 doesn’t only exist when we’re young and in love. Romance 55 a lifetime and grows stronger with age.【小题1】A.livedB.stayedC.sharedD.had【小题2】A.husband.B.coupleC.gentleman D.wife【小题3】A.accessibleB.acknowledge
C.available D.acceptable【小题4】A.sent B.lain C.placed D.fixed【小题5】A.understood.B.found C.knew D.met【小题6】A.after B.before C.since D.while【小题7】A.say B.tell C.get D.look【小题8】A.expected B.demanded C.refusedD.promised【小题9】A.to B.for C.about D.on【小题10】A.reached B.sent C.wheeled D.carried【小题11】A.brightlyB.quietlyC.lightly D.secretly【小题12】A.personal B.personnel C.selfish D.private【小题13】A.convince B.make C.force D.urge【小题14】A.closed B.opened C.was opening D.was closed【小题15】A.coffee B.fruits C.food D.sweets【小题16】A.happinessB.appearance C.worry D.expression【小题17】A.filled in B.filled with C.filled D.were filled with【小题18】A.pulled B.dragged C.put D.pushed【小题19】A.love B.romanceC.happiness D.smile【小题20】A.is B.remains C.lasts D.continues - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Early one morning, I witnessed romance at one the least-expected places in the world—a room in a rest home. At the time, my father 36 a room with three other gentlemen.Before my daddy lived in the rest home, an elderly 37 was sent there. Since there wasn’t a double room 38 , they were forced to separate the couple. The gentleman, Mr.West, was 39 in the bed beside Daddy. His wife, Mrs.West, shared a room with several other ladies down the hall.When I went to see Daddy that morning, I 40 Mr.West. Three employees were working with him. He hadn’t eaten a bite of food 41 he was sent several days earlier. I could 42 by the expression on the nurses’ faces that they were worried about him. Mr.West 43 to open his mouth for any of them.“Go and get Mrs.West, ” the nurse told her helper. “Maybe Mr.West will eat 44 her. ”In a few minutes a kind-looking lady was 45 into the room. Her smile was contagious(传染的)and Mr.West smiled 46 . I felt as though I was intruding(侵入)on a 47 moment, but I couldn’t take my eyes off the couple. The love between them was obvious, as Mrs.West patted Mr.West’s hand.With a soft voice, Mrs.West tried to 48 Mr.West to eat. To everyone’s surprise, Mr.West 49 his mouth and began to enjoy the 50 and his wife’s company. While the nurses fed him, he stared at his sweetheart with a smile on his face. Mrs.West began singing a song for him. The 51 on his once solemn(严肃的)face became even brighter.Tears 52 my eyes. The nurse then 53 the curtain around the couple to give them some quality time alone. I discovered that 54 doesn’t only exist when we’re young and in love. Romance 55 a lifetime and grows stronger with age.【小题1】A.livedB.stayedC.sharedD.had【小题2】A.husband.B.coupleC.gentleman D.wife【小题3】A.accessibleB.acknowledge
C.available D.acceptable【小题4】A.sent B.lain C.placed D.fixed【小题5】A.understood.B.found C.knew D.met【小题6】A.after B.before C.since D.while【小题7】A.say B.tell C.get D.look【小题8】A.expected B.demanded C.refusedD.promised【小题9】A.to B.for C.about D.on【小题10】A.reached B.sent C.wheeled D.carried【小题11】A.brightlyB.quietlyC.lightly D.secretly【小题12】A.personal B.personnel C.selfish D.private【小题13】A.convince B.make C.force D.urge【小题14】A.closed B.opened C.was opening D.was closed【小题15】A.coffee B.fruits C.food D.sweets【小题16】A.happinessB.appearance C.worry D.expression【小题17】A.filled in B.filled with C.filled D.were filled with【小题18】A.pulled B.dragged C.put D.pushed【小题19】A.love B.romanceC.happiness D.smile【小题20】A.is B.remains C.lasts D.continuesEarly one morning, I witnessed romance at one the least-expected places in the world—a room in a rest home. At the time, my father &36 &a room with three other gentlemen.Before my daddy lived in the rest home, an elderly &37 &was sent there. Since there wasn’t a double room &38 &, they were forced to separate the couple. The gentleman, Mr.West, was &39 &in the bed beside Daddy. His wife, Mrs.West, shared a room with several other ladies down the hall.When I went to see Daddy that morning, I &40 &Mr.West. Three employees were working with him. He hadn’t eaten a bite of food &41 &he was sent several days earlier. I could &42 &by the expression on the nurses’ faces that they were worried about him. Mr.West &43 &to open his mouth for any of them.“Go and get Mrs.West, ” the nurse told her helper. “Maybe Mr.West will eat &44 &her. ”In a few minutes a kind-looking lady was &45 &into the room. Her smile was contagious(传染的)and Mr.West smiled &46 &. I felt as though I was intruding(侵入)on a &47 &moment, but I couldn’t take my eyes off the couple. The love between them was obvious, as Mrs.West patted Mr.West’s hand.With a soft voice, Mrs.West tried to 48 &Mr.West to eat. To everyone’s surprise, Mr.West &49 &his mouth and began to enjoy the &50 &and his wife’s company. While the nurses fed him, he stared at his sweetheart with a smile on his face. Mrs.West began singing a song for him. The &51 &on his once solemn(严肃的)face became even brighter.Tears &52 &my eyes. The nurse then &53 &the curtain around the couple to give them some quality time alone. I discovered that &54 &doesn’t only exist when we’re young and in love. Romance &55 &a lifetime and grows stronger with age.【小题1】A.livedB.stayedC.sharedD.had【小题2】A.husband.B.coupleC.gentleman D.wife【小题3】A.accessibleB.acknowledge
C.available D.acceptable【小题4】A.sent B.lain C.placed D.fixed【小题5】A.understood.B.found C.knew D.met【小题6】A.after B.before C.since D.while【小题7】A.say B.tell C.get D.look【小题8】A.expected B.demanded C.refusedD.promised【小题9】A.to B.for C.about D.on【小题10】A.reached B.sent C.wheeled D.carried【小题11】A.brightlyB.quietlyC.lightly D.secretly【小题12】A.personal B.personnel C.selfish D.private【小题13】A.convince B.make C.force D.urge【小题14】A.closed B.opened C.was opening D.was closed【小题15】A.coffee B.fruits C.food D.sweets【小题16】A.happinessB.appearance C.worry D.expression【小题17】A.filled in B.filled with C.filled D.were filled with【小题18】A.pulled B.dragged C.put D.pushed【小题19】A.love B.romanceC.happiness D.smile【小题20】A.is B.remains C.lasts D.continues科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】C【小题5】D【小题6】C【小题7】B【小题8】C【小题9】B【小题10】C【小题11】A【小题12】D【小题13】A【小题14】B【小题15】C【小题16】D【小题17】C【小题18】A【小题19】B【小题20】C解析试题分析:本文通过作者所见的the Wast夫妻,诠释了什么才是真正的浪漫。【小题1】C解析:share...with... 与…共享…,结合语境只有share最合适。【小题2】B解析:通过下文可知是一对夫妇被送到了疗养院。【小题3】C解析:词义辨析:available可用的,accessible可以靠近的,acceptable可以接受的。【小题4】C解析:place有“安置”的意思。【小题5】D解析:that morning我去看爸爸是正好遇见了Mr West。【小题6】C解析:考查连词的用法及区别,since自从…。【小题7】B解析:tell辨别,识别,看出,常与can,could,be able to连用。【小题8】C解析:通过下文可知,Mr West刚开始是拒绝吃饭的,Mrs West来了他才高兴并且吃饭。【小题9】B解析:for因为,为了…。【小题10】C解析:通过第二段的elderly得知这对夫妇年龄很大了,所以用wheel更符合实际。【小题11】A解析:Mr West看见自己的妻子对他笑所以他也爽朗(brightly)地笑了。【小题12】D\B解析:private个人的,私的,与public相对。【小题13】A解析:convince sb. to do... 说服某人做…。【小题14】D解析:根据上下文知,Mr West开始张开嘴吃饭。【小题15】C解析:根据上文He hadn’t eaten a bite of food...可知.【小题16】D解析:脸上的“表情”,而不是其他。【小题17】C解析:主语是眼泪所以用fill,如果主语是眼睛本题就可以选C了。【小题18】A解析:护士拉上窗帘。drag指用力拖、拉。【小题19】B解析:文章第一段和最后一句话都提到了romance,这也是整篇文章的主题。【小题20】C解析:last持续,延续。remain强调“保持”。考点:考查夹叙夹议类短文点评:本文的描写很有特点,在文章第开头和结尾都突出了主题。所以考生对首段应该给与足够的重视,因为往往它就是文章的中心,它体现的观点往往决定了全文的观点,所以多花一点时间看首段是永远是值得的。同时考生在选择答案时要根据上下文的复现或同现以及这些词之间的有机联系来确定答案。由于完形填空的文章是一个意义相关联的语篇,围绕一个话题论述,因此在行文中词语的重复、替代、复现和同现现象是不可避免的。根据这个原则,某一个空格所对应的答案很可能就是在上下文中复现或同现的相关词:原词、同义词、近义词、反义词等。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中,选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。The people below are going to make a trip.After the description of these people, there is information about six tours A-F.Decide which tours would be most suitable for the people mentioned in descriptions 61-65 and then mark the correct letter (A-F) on your answer sheet.There is one extra paragraph about one tour which you do not need to use.____ 61.Victor and three of his friends would like spend a whole weekend driving around in nice scenery and enjoying some local food.____ 62.Vanessa and Adam want to go on a comfortable trip which takes them quickly to an interesting city.Then they want to enjoy at least two days of sightseeing.____ 63.Charlie, Kathy and their three children don’t have much money, but they want a special day out this Saturday. They must be back home by 9 p.m..____ 64.Jenny is a Dutch student who is studying in Scotland.She doesn’t drive, but wants a day trip to see some beautiful scenery and spend a little time by the sea.____ 65.Kitty and her boyfriend want to experience something exciting, especially in the ocean word. They wish they would swim like a fish.A. AmsterdamSail out in the evening and enjoy over 12 hours in the Netherlands, returning the following night.After a good Dutch breakfast you travel by train direct to the heart of the wonderful city of Amsterdam.The sightseeing and places to shop will make this a day remember .Weekends only.B. Marine Life, FranceThe chance to experience the oceans of the world.Children will love the observatory, with water all around them and big fish swimming above their heads! Afterwards you eat at a world-famous local restaurant before boarding the ferry at 9 pm.Not cheap, but a great day out!C. Sea and Mountains in Northern IrelandExplore the Northern Ireland countryside, including the amazing Moutains of Mourne and the small seaside holiday town of Newcastle.The ferry leaves the port in Scotland at 7:30 and arrives back at 22:20.Transport in Northern Ireland is by air-conditioned coach.D. French Hypermarket Day TripWhether you want to buy or just look, you’ll love this tour.The large Darney shopping center is a shopper’s dream! You will find a lot of local goods on sale, and clothes and kitchen goods are excellent value.Free children’s entertainment all day.Leaves at 10:00, arrives back at 19:00.E. Belgium by Hydrofoil A four-day trip.From England you cross to Belgium in just 100 minutes by hydrofoil! You are served food and drinks during the crossing, then continue your journey to Brussels, or another beautiful city, on the fast Belgium railway network.F. Ireland by CarOnce you arrive in Ireland you’re quickly on beautiful country roads, with friendly villages where you can stop for a delicious bite to eat.The special price allows you to take your car and up to five people away for 48 hours, and two night’s hotel accommodation can be arranged for a little extra. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中,选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。The people below are going to make a trip.After the description of these people, there is information about six tours A-F.Decide which tours would be most suitable for the people mentioned in descriptions 61-65 and then mark the correct letter (A-F) on your answer sheet.There is one extra paragraph about one tour which you do not need to use.____ 61.Victor and three of his friends would like spend a whole weekend driving around in nice scenery and enjoying some local food.____ 62.Vanessa and Adam want to go on a comfortable trip which takes them quickly to an interesting city.Then they want to enjoy at least two days of sightseeing.____ 63.Charlie, Kathy and their three children don’t have much money, but they want a special day out this Saturday. They must be back home by 9 p.m..____ 64.Jenny is a Dutch student who is studying in Scotland.She doesn’t drive, but wants a day trip to see some beautiful scenery and spend a little time by the sea.____ 65.Kitty and her boyfriend want to experience something exciting, especially in the ocean word. They wish they would swim like a fish.A. AmsterdamSail out in the evening and enjoy over 12 hours in the Netherlands, returning the following night.After a good Dutch breakfast you travel by train direct to the heart of the wonderful city of Amsterdam.The sightseeing and places to shop will make this a day remember .Weekends only.B. Marine Life, FranceThe chance to experience the oceans of the world.Children will love the observatory, with water all around them and big fish swimming above their heads! Afterwards you eat at a world-famous local restaurant before boarding the ferry at 9 pm.Not cheap, but a great day out!C. Sea and Mountains in Northern IrelandExplore the Northern Ireland countryside, including the amazing Moutains of Mourne and the small seaside holiday town of Newcastle.The ferry leaves the port in Scotland at 7:30 and arrives back at 22:20.Transport in Northern Ireland is by air-conditioned coach.D. French Hypermarket Day TripWhether you want to buy or just look, you’ll love this tour.The large Darney shopping center is a shopper’s dream! You will find a lot of local goods on sale, and clothes and kitchen goods are excellent value.Free children’s entertainment all day.Leaves at 10:00, arrives back at 19:00.E. Belgium by Hydrofoil A four-day trip.From England you cross to Belgium in just 100 minutes by hydrofoil! You are served food and drinks during the crossing, then continue your journey to Brussels, or another beautiful city, on the fast Belgium railway network.F. Ireland by CarOnce you arrive in Ireland you’re quickly on beautiful country roads, with friendly villages where you can stop for a delicious bite to eat.The special price allows you to take your car and up to five people away for 48 hours, and two night’s hotel accommodation can be arranged for a little extra.阅读下列材料,从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E和F)中,选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。The people below are going to make a trip.After the description of these people, there is information about six tours A-F.Decide which tours would be most suitable for the people mentioned in descriptions 61-65 and then mark the correct letter (A-F) on your answer sheet.There is one extra paragraph about one tour which you do not need to use.____ 61.Victor and three of his friends would like spend a whole weekend driving around in nice scenery and enjoying some local food.____ 62.Vanessa and Adam want to go on a comfortable trip which takes them quickly to an interesting city.Then they want to enjoy at least two days of sightseeing.____ 63.Charlie, Kathy and their three children don’t have much money, but they want a special day out this Saturday. They must be back home by 9 p.m..____ 64.Jenny is a Dutch student who is studying in Scotland.She doesn’t drive, but wants a day trip to see some beautiful scenery and spend a little time by the sea.____ 65.Kitty and her boyfriend want to experience something exciting, especially in the ocean word. They wish they would swim like a fish.A. AmsterdamSail out in the evening and enjoy over 12 hours in the Netherlands, returning the following night.After a good Dutch breakfast you travel by train direct to the heart of the wonderful city of Amsterdam.The sightseeing and places to shop will make this a day remember .Weekends only.B. Marine Life, FranceThe chance to experience the oceans of the world.Children will love the observatory, with water all around them and big fish swimming above their heads! Afterwards you eat at a world-famous local restaurant before boarding the ferry at 9 pm.Not cheap, but a great day out!C. Sea and Mountains in Northern IrelandExplore the Northern Ireland countryside, including the amazing Moutains of Mourne and the small seaside holiday town of Newcastle.The ferry leaves the port in Scotland at 7:30 and arrives back at 22:20.Transport in Northern Ireland is by air-conditioned coach.D. French Hypermarket Day TripWhether you want to buy or just look, you’ll love this tour.The large Darney shopping center is a shopper’s dream! You will find a lot of local goods on sale, and clothes and kitchen goods are excellent value.Free children’s entertainment all day.Leaves at 10:00, arrives back at 19:00.E. Belgium by Hydrofoil A four-day trip.From England you cross to Belgium in just 100 minutes by hydrofoil! You are served food and drinks during the crossing, then continue your journey to Brussels, or another beautiful city, on the fast Belgium railway network.F. Ireland by CarOnce you arrive in Ireland you’re quickly on beautiful country roads, with friendly villages where you can stop for a delicious bite to eat.The special price allows you to take your car and up to five people away for 48 hours, and two night’s hotel accommodation can be arranged for a little extra.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】F【小题2】E【小题3】D【小题4】C【小题5】B解析【小题1】61的driving around in nice scenery and enjoying some local food与F的with friendly villages where you can stop for a delicious bite to eat相对应。【小题2】62的takes them quickly to an interesting city 与to Brussels, or another beautiful city, on the fast Belgium railway network相对应。【小题3】63的don’t have much money…与Free children’s entertainment all day.Leaves at 10:00, arrives back at 19:00相对应。【小题4】64的see some beautiful scenery and spend a little time by the sea与the amazing Moutains of Mourne and the small seaside holiday town of Newcastle相对应。【小题5】65的experience something exciting, especially in the ocean word与experience the oceans of the world相对应。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 stepdaughter 的文章

随机推荐