most of the people in the town will be meeting them at thtube stationn. 请问怎么翻译啊

||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
MBA英语复习笔记:英语语法备考手册
来源:  15:23:33 【】 
为方便考生复习,考试吧整理“MBA英语复习笔记:英语语法备考手册”供广大考生使用,预祝大家取得好成绩!
  八、将来进行时
  将来时间时表示将来某时正在发生或持续的动作。其构成: will+be+动词的现在分词。
  I’ll be reading this time tomorrow. (将来正在进行)
  Most of the young people in the town will be meeting them at the station.(持续)
  九、将来完成时
  将来完成时表示将来某时前已完成的动作, 它与可用来表示推测。
  They will have stayed here for five months next week. (将来完成)
  By the end of next month, they will have studied twenty passages. (推测)
  十、现在完成进行时
  现在完成时间时表示从过去某时开始一直持续到现在的动作。此动作或情况可能已停止, 也可能继续下经也可表示刚结束的动作。
  I’ve been working for IBM for 15 years.
  I’ve been waiting for an hour but she still hasn’t come.
  [提示]
  现在完成时和现在完成进行时的区别是: 前者一般表示已结束的动作或情况, 它强调对现在的影响。后者一般表示仍在进行或刚刚还在进行的动作或情况, 它强调动作的延续性。
  I have thought it over.
  我已经考虑过这件事了。
  I have been thinking it over.
  我一直在考虑这件事。
  Be carful! Peter have been painting the car.
  注意!彼得刚才还在给这部车上油漆。(油漆尚未干)。
  Exercies 1 Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences:
  1. Even if it _________ this afternoon, I will go there.
  A. has rained C. rains B. will rain D. will have rained
  2. _________ last year and is now earning his living as an advertising agent.
  A. He would heave school C. He had left school B. He left school D. He has left school
  3. We _________ each other for ten years.
  A. had known C. have been knowing B. have known D. know
  4. They fulfilled the plan earlier than they _________ .
  A. have expected B. expected C. were expecting D. had expected
  5. "Will she finish the work soon?" "Yes, she _________ by next Friday."
  A. shall finish B. finish C. rains D. will have finished
  6. It _
  ________ almost every day so far this month.
  A. is raining B. rained C. rains D. has been raining
  7. My wife _________ .
  A. has forever criticized me B. forever criticizes me C. was forever criticizing me D. is forever criticizing me
  8. He _________ in a small workshop, but now he is the head of a big business company.
  A. used to working B. was used to work C. used to work D. was used to working
  9. My grandmother _________ rural life.
  A. has used to B. used to C. is used to D. uses to
  10. I _________ my breakfast when the morning post came.
  A. has B. had been having C. was having D. have been having
  11. I’m glad that Peter decided to come to the party because we _________ him for several years.
  A. haven’t seen B. don’t see C. didn’t see D. hadn’t seen
  12. The conference _________ a full week by the time it ends.
  A. has lasted B. lasts C. will have lasted D. is lasted
  13. The computer, working very fast, _________ data at the speed of light.
  A. has handled B. handled C. handling D. handles
  14. The sun _________ in the east and _________ in the wast.
  A. rise, set B. rises, sets C. rose, set D. is rising, is setting
  15. Yesterday afternoon Frank Hawkings _________ his experience as a young man.
  A. was telling B. told C. tell D. is telling
&&&&2&&&   相关推荐:
文章责编:wangyuany& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 17:52:40)?&&( 17:51:40)?&&( 17:45:15)?&&( 17:39:55)?&&( 15:47:03)?&&( 15:41:47)
在线名师:  
毕业于北京大学,拥有计算机、数学、金融学以及统计学等五个学位。...[]
在线名师:  
从事社会语文学科教学辅导工作三十余年,相继被聘为北京外国语大学...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言美文学硕士。新东方在线考研名师,主讲语法及...[]
在线名师:  
北京外国语大学英语语言文学学士、北京大学哲学系宗教硕士,曾担任...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-您现在的位置: >
Lesson 13 The Greenwood Boys 绿林少年
First listen and then answer the question.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。
Why will the police have a difficult time?
The Greenwood Boys
The Greenwood Boys are a group of pop singers. At present, they are visiting all parts of the country. They will be arriving here tomorrow. They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the town will be meeting them at the station. Tomorrow evening they will be singing at the Workers Club. The Greenwood Boys will be staying for five days. During this time, they will give five performances. As usual, the police will have a difficult time. They will be trying to keep order. It is always the same on these occasions.
New words and expressions 生词和短语
group n. 小组,团体
pop singer 流行歌手
club n. 俱乐部
performance n. 演出
occasion n. 场合
新概念英语精品资源下载
网站备案号:你没有安装最新版Flash动画播放组件,安装后,请重新启动你的浏览器或者电脑,播放组件就会自动生效.
如果你在安装后,然后出现这个提示,说明你电脑中存在旧版本的播放组件,需要你先将旧版删除,,然后再重新下载最新版的播放组件.
课 文 内 容Lesson 13 The Greenwood Boys 绿林少年Lesson 13& The Greenwood Boys& & First listen and then answer the question.Why will the police have a difficult time?The Greenwood Boys are a group of pop singers. At present, they are visiting all parts of the country. They will be arriving here tomorrow. They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the town will be meeting them at the station. Tomorrow evening they will be singing at the Workers' Club. The Greenwood Boys will be staying for five days. During this time, they will give five performances. As usual, the police will have a difficult time. They will be trying to keep order. It is always the same on these occasions.& New words and expressions & group (l. l) /gru:p/ n. performance (1. 7) /p?'f?:m?ns/ n. pop singer (1. 1) /'pop-, s???/occasion (1. 9) /?'kei'??n/ n. club (1. 5) /kl?b/ n. & Notes on the text & 1& all parts of the country, 2& will be arriving, 3& by train() by air, by sea, by bus4& as usual, 5& keep order, & & 55& Summary writing & Answer these questions in not more than 50& words.501& Are the Greenwood Boys singers, or are they dancers?2& When will they be coming here?3& Who will be meeting them at the station?4& How many performances will they give?5& What will the police be trying to do as usual?& Key structures & What will you be doing tomorrow?a& Read these sentences carefully. Pay close attention to the verbs in italics.NowTomorrowI am writing letters now. I shall be writing letters all day tomorrow. We are decorating this room. We shall be decorating this room tomorrow. He is working in the garden. He will be working in the garden tomorrow. She is getting ready for the party. She will be getting ready for the party tomorrow. Are you washing your car?Will you be washing your car tomorrow?They are playing football. They will be playing football tomorrow. b& Now read these pairs of sentences. Each pair has the same meaning.Instead of:We can say:I'll come to your house tomorrow. I'll be coming to your house tomorrow. &He'll arrive in a minute. He'll be arriving in a minute. &He'll catch the 4& o'clock train. He'll be catching the 4& o'clock train. 4&I'll see you next week. I'll be seeing you next week. &She'll meet him at the station. She'll be meeting him at the station. && Exercises& A& Underline all the verbs in the passage which tell us what will be happening.B& Give the correct form of the verbs in parentheses. Do not refer to the passage until you finish the exercise.The Greenwood Boys are a group of popular singers. At present, they are visiting all parts of the country. They ______ (arrive)here tomorrow. They ______ (come) by train and most of the young people in the town ______ (meet)them at the station. Tomorrow evening they ______ (sing)at the Workers' Club. The Greenwood Boys ______ (stay) for five days. During this time, they will give five performances. As usual, the police will have a difficult time. They ______ (try) to keep order. It is always the same on these occasions.C& Change the form of the verbs in italics so that they tell us what will be happening.1& I am ironing the clothes.2& The train will arrive in a few minutes.3& We'll see you in the morning.4& We are watching the match.5& He is correcting exercise books.& Special difficulties & The Workers' club(1. 5)(Compare SD60)(60)Read these questions and answers. Pay close attention to the position of the apostrophe(') in each answer.(a)-s's;(b)-s-'s;(c)-s';(d)-s's'Whose is this car?&It is Tom's. It belongs to Tom. Whose is this handbag?&It is Susan's. It belongs to Susan. Whose is this hammer?&It is the workman's. It belongs to the workman. Whose are these exercise books?&They are the students' exercise books. They belong to the students. Whose are these toys?&They are the children's. They belong to the children. Whose are these tools?&They are the workmen's. They belong to the workmen. Whose is this car?&It is James'(or James's) car. It belongs to James. When will he arrive?&He will arrive in three hours' time. &How much minced meat do you want?&I want ten pounds' worth of minced meat. && Exercise& Answer these questions, using the words in parentheses. Put the apostrophe in the right place.1& Whose is this umbrella?(George) 6& Whose are these uniforms?(The soldiers)2& Whose is this idea?(Jean) 7& When will you leave?(In six hours time)3& Whose is this handbag?(That woman) 8& How much damage was there?4& Whose poetry do you like best?(Keats)(A hundred pounds worth)5& Whose are these clothes?(The children)& Multiple choice questions & Comprehension 1& The pop singers will attract ______ in the town.aall the peoplebmainly the young peopleconly the old peopledno one2& The police will be there ______ .abecause there will be troublebbecause the singers are popularcbecause there will be a lot of young people theredto prevent troubleStructure 3& Most of the young people will be there. ______ the young people will be there.aA lot& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & bNearly all cSome& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & dMany4& How ______ staying? For five days.along they will be& & & & & & && bthey will be clong will they be& & & & & & && dlong they be5& During this time, they will give five performances. That's what they'll do ______ this time.
ain & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & && bon
cfor& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & && dwhile
6& The police will have a difficult time ______ .aas usuall& & & & & & & & & & & & & bas usualcthan usua& & & & & & & & & & & & dfrom usual7& The police ______ expecting the singers to arrive soon.ai& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & && barecwil& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & dwasVocabulary 8& They are pop singers. So ______ .athey are folk singersbthey are public singersceveryone likes themdno one likes them9& At present they are visiting all parts of the country. They are doing this ______ .ano& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & && bfor a short timecin future& & & & & & & & & & & & && dall the time10& They are visiting all parts of the country. So they will go ______ .ato cities, towns and villagesbonly to townconly to villagesdonly to cities11& The Greenwood Boys will give five performances. They will give five ______ .arecital& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & bexecutionscplay& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & dsongs12& It's always the same on these occasions. It's always the same at ______ like this.asituation& & & & & & & & & & & & & bconditionscplace& & & & & & & & & & & & & & && dtimes& Sentence structure & Read this sentence:They will be coming and the young people will be meeting them.Now add the following phrases:at the station, in the town, most of and by train.Check your answer against the text.3-4
Copyright (C) 2011 Qeto All rights reserved.以钢球通过为合格。 的翻译是:In steel ball through is qualified. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
以钢球通过为合格。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
By passing the ball.
In steel ball through is qualified.
In steel ball through is qualified.
With a steel ball through a qualified.
Passes qualified as take the steel ball.
相关内容&a日期: Date:
& auneven surface 参差不齐的表面 & a工作的他! Work he! & a去年我弟弟去伦敦了。 My younger brother went to London last year. & aNO SEX GIRLS! SEX MAN ALLA! 没有性女孩! 性一大家! & a你没去歌友会 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们搬家了 We moved & aThe Company may make arrangements on the issue of shares 公司在问题也许做安排份额 & acredit facilities 信贷组织 & aWell I am now in my sister home, it just holds a small niece 很好我现在是在我的姐妹家庭,它正义举行一个小甥女 & aIt really is my honor to have this opportunity to interview 正在翻译,请等待...
& anever to be separated. 从未将被分离。 & acard
drover 卡片放牛者 & a所属病区 Respective ward & awipe
sd:ext partition 抹sd :ext分开 & a去看棒球 Watches the baseball & a  学历目标:通过注册会计师考试   School record goal: Takes a test through chartered accountant & a真的非常感谢国家的政策 Really extremely thanks national the policy & a江苏有着得天独厚的区位优势、良好的投资环境、丰沛的人力资源 Jiangsu has the advantageous geographical superiority, the good investment environment, the abundant copious human resources & a一起相处 Is together together & aThe most incomprehensible thing 最不能理解的事 & a感到心痛,很想你 Feels the heart pain, thinks you very much & aKnob spreading belt 瘤传播的传送带 & amid-capacity pump 中间容量泵浦 & a怎么觉得你就是个小人呢? How thought you are a villain? & acuenta cuenta & a没人懂的孤单 Nobody understands lonelily & athe undersigned accordingly declares that the information provided 相应地在下面签字的宣称信息提供了 & a曾获得婚纱人像摄影大奖兼某时尚杂志摄影顾问 Once obtained the nuptial dress photograph photography big prize concurrently some fashion magazine to photograph consultant & aThe Greenwood Boys are a group of pop singers. At present, they are visiting all parts of the country. They will be arriving here tomorrow. They will be coming by train and most of the young people in the town will be meeting them at the station. Tomorrow evening they will be singing at the Workers' Club. The Greenwood 正在翻译,请等待...
& a送入抢救室 Sends in the rescue room & ahe is one of the popular teacher in our school 他是一个普遍的老师在我们的学校 & a单独的美女不宜走荒路。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a训诂学 Exegesis of ancient texts & aRANKINGS 等第 & a这封信只能为你 This letter only can for you & a你是如此幸福 You are so happy & a上海电气电站设备有限公司 Shanghai Electricity Power plant Equipment Limited company & aRosemary Verbenone - Certified Organic Essential Oils - ACO 10282P 罗斯玛丽Verbenone -被证明的有机精油- ACO 10282P & aDavid Gunn 正在翻译,请等待...
& a国际志愿者协会是一个国际性的非政府组织,旨在世界范围内推动、宣传并践行志愿精神,目前在世界80多个国家拥有组织成员。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大家好!很高兴老师能给我这个机会在这里介绍我自己.我叫陈巧珍,我来自福建泉州,我喜欢打羽毛球和唱歌.我的英语很不好,希望以后能跟老师多交流.谢谢! Everybody good! Very happy teacher can give me this opportunity to introduce me in here. My name am Chen Qiaozhen, I come from the Fujian Quanzhou, I like playing the badminton and singing. My English is not very good, hoped later will be able to exchange much with teacher. Thanks! & aabsent请输入您需要翻译的文本! absent please input the text which you need to translate! & a你不是有吗 You not have & a对不起这么久才联系你 Sorry such for a long time only then contacts with you & aand includes such elements as core value and beliefs 正在翻译,请等待...
& a. Anything but . 任何,但 & a今天,我看到了一条新闻关于地沟油的,我没有想到,我们的国家会有这么多地沟油,这很让我担心,我们每天吃的东西到底干不干净,这么多的地沟油用于人们的吃饭之中,我们的健康还有什么保证 Today, I saw a news about the place ditch oil, I had not thought, our country can have the such many ditch oil, this lets me worry very much, we eat every day the thing is clean, the such many place ditch oil uses in people's eating meal, our health also has any guarantee & a津 结婚 管理 Tianjin marries the management & a我现在特紧张 I especially am anxious now & ai cant see you moving 我倾斜看见您移动 & a我希望以后能成为一个专业的会计员 I hoped later will be able to become a specialized accountant & aI love you at first sight. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们的口号 我们的口号 & a我还没有拿到这个文件 I have not attained this document & a财会负责人 Finance and accounting person in charge & a以钢球通过为合格。 Passes qualified as take the steel ball. &

我要回帖

更多关于 tube station 的文章

随机推荐