用所给单词的适当形式填空: I always see him( ) (heip是那一年发行的) the old man on my way home.

七年级英语下册第12期单元考试试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册第12期单元考试试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册第12期单元考试试题及答案
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
第12期&& I.词汇及短语A)根据句意及汉语提示,拼写单词。 1. Ben often ______ (洗) his face after he gets up.2. It takes us half an hour to ______ (读) English every day.3. There are lots of tall trees in front of my ___ (房屋). 4. My mother often goes ___ (购物) at the weekend. 5. It’s too far away from our school. Let’s ___ (乘) a bus to get there. B)用括号内所给词的适当形式。6. You can ________(not play)football here.7. The boys enjoy ________(swim)too much.8. My mother doesn’t wash the ________(dish).9. She sometimes helps me ________(clean)the house.10. Do you write ________(e-mail)to your friends?C)短语英汉互译。&11. at the weekend ________________________&12. 起床早______________________&13. help with the housework ________________&14. 玩电脑游戏__________________&15. visit a new school ________________________&16. 看报纸_____________________&17. go shopping with Mum __________________&18. 听音乐_____________________&19. enjoy walking down the street ____________&20. 在图书馆里________________II.单项选择,选择最佳答案。&1. My brother has a cat. He often runs ____ his cat in the garden. && A. to&&& B. with&& C. for && &2. ―Does she enjoy her weekends?& ―________.& A. No, she does&&B. Yes, she does&&&& C. She doesn’t3. Do you like ________ with us now?& A. play &&B. playing&&&C. to play4. I often play basketball ________ Fridays.& A. in &&&&&&&&& B. on &&&C. at && 5. I often go to school by bus, but ________ I go to school on foot. A. some time&&&& B. sometime&&C. sometimes 6. He always gets up ________ nine o’clock.& A. on &&&&&&&&& B. about &&&C. after7. Let’s ________ together after school.& A. go to school &&&& B. go home&&&&&&& C. to go home && 8.―Is this book yours? ―No. ______________ is at home.& A. My&&&&&&&&& B. Mine&&& C. Me&&&9.If you can’t ___________ English. You can ____________ it in Chinese.& A. speak, speak&&&&&&& B. say, speak&&&& & C. speak, say&& 10. My grandpa always ______ the flowers early in the morning.& A. cleans&&&B. washes&&C. waters&& III.按要求句型转换,每空一词。 1. He usually goes home by bus. (改为同义句)He usually ____ ____ _____ _____. 2. Nick doesn’t watch TV on Sunday.(对划线部分提问)______ _______ Nick _______ on Sunday?3. We read English for half an hour every day.(对画线部分提问)& ________ ________ ________ ________ read English every day?4. Does Daniel often play with you?(作否定回答)& ________, ________ ________.5. Simon doesn’t study very hard.(改为肯定句)& ________ _____ ______ _____. IV.汉译英,每空一词。1. 在周日Nick做什么事?& What ________ Nick ________ on Sundays?2. 我爱听音乐。& I enjoy ________ ________ music.3. 他有时帮助父母打扫房子。& He sometimes ________ his _____ clean the house.4. 你常看报纸还是常看电视?& Do you often ________ the newspaper or ________ TV?5. 她每天和狗玩多长时间?& ________ ________ does she ________ ________ her dog?V.单句改错。& (&&& )1. I can’t see some kites in the sky.&&&&&&&&________&&&A& B& C& D& (&)2. Who’s skirt is this? Is it Mary’s?&&&&&&&&________&&&& A&&&&&& B C&&& D& (&)3. Lily often gets up early in Saturday morning. &&&&&________&&&&&& A&&&& B& C &&D& (&)4. The dog likes barking and jumpping very much.&&&&&________&&&&&A&&& B&&&C&&D& (&)5. What music do you often listen at home?&&&&&&________&&&&A&&& B&&& C&&&& D&VI.口语应用。&A) 从II栏找出与I栏对应的答案。 I&&&&&&&&&&II& (&)1. Does Nick get up late?& &&&&&A. Nice to meet you, too.& (&)2. What time do you get up?&&&&&B. Eight hours.& (&)3. Can I bring my bag here?&&&&&C. No, he often goes swimming.& (&)4. What do you often do?&&&&&&D. No, you can’t.& (&)5. How long does he stay there?&&&&&E. Sure.& (&)6. Does your mother stay at home&&&&F. She often goes shopping on &&&or go shopping on Sundays?&&&&&& Sundays.& (&)7. Do you often do your homework in&&&G. I often watch TV.&&&the evening?& (&)8. Would you like to play games with us?&&&H. Yes, I do.& (&)9. Does Tom often go fishing?&&&&&I. Yes, he does.& (&)10. Nice to meet you.&&&&&&&J. At six o’clock.B)根据对话内容选出能填入空白处的最佳答案。 &A:What do you usually do on Sundays? &&& B:& 11& A:& 12&& B:With my friends.A:How do you usually go there? B:& 13& A:Do you often have a good time there? B:& 14& A:Can I go with you one day? B:& 15& A. Of course.&&&B. By bus. &&C. I often go to the park.D. Yes, we do.&&&E. Who do you usually go with?11. ________&&12. ________&&13. ________&&14. ________&&15. ________VII.完形&It’s seven in the morning. After __1__ Mr White and Mrs White __2__ their children to the school __3__ the car. Then they go to work in a __4__. The children have lunch at school. Father and mother have lunch at the factory. There __5__ four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. After __6__ the children play games for some time. Sometimes the children __7__ the classroom with their classmates. Then they go home by school bus. Mother cooks supper for the __8__. The children help their mother do the housework.After supper the children do __9__. Father and mother watch TV or __10__.(&&&& ) 1. A. lunch &&B. supper&&&C. dinner&&&D. breakfast(&&&& ) 2. A. take&&&B. bring&&&C. help&&&D. get(&&&& ) 3. A. on&&&B. by &&&C. at &&&D. in(&&&& ) 4. A. hospital&&B. factory&&&C. school&&&D. restaurant(&&&& ) 5. A. has&&&B. are&&&C. is &&&D. have(&&&& ) 6. A. classes&&B. school&&&C. class&&&D. afternoon(&&&& ) 7. A. clean&&&B. stay&&&C. wash&&&D. play(&&&& ) 8. A. home&&&B. child&&&C. herself&&&D. family(&&&& ) 9. A. their homework&&&&&B. their homeworks&& C. their housework&&&&D. his homework(&&&& ) 10. A. read book&&&&&B. do some reading&&C. make some reading&&& &&&D. do some reading booksVIII.理解&My family lives in London. In the morning, my father goes to work and we go to school. My father takes us to school every day. My mother stays at home. She does the housework. She always has lunch at home, and visits her friends in the afternoon. In the afternoon, we go home from school by bus. My father gets home from work late. At night my two brothers and I always do our homework. We go to bed at about ten. My father and my mother usually read newspapers. We can watch TV at the weekend. &1. ____ goes to work in the morning. A. No one&& B. We all&&& C. My father&& D. My mother 2. ____ lunch at home. & A. My mother has&& B. My father has&& C. Only the children have&& D. All the family have 3. ____ home late. & A. The children get&& B. My father gets&& C. My mother is not&& D. My parents get& 4. We can watch TV ____.& A. on Sunday afternoon&& B. every day&& C. often&&& D. at the weekend 5. There are ____ people in my family. & A. three&& B. four&&& C. five&& D. six IX.书面表达。根据提示以My mother 为题写一篇小短文,词数80左右。提示:&1. What’s her job?&&2. What’s she like?&&3. What does she do every day?&&4. How do you like her?______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案Ⅰ. A) 1. washes&& 2. read&& 3. house&& 4. shopping&& 5. take& B) 6. not play& 7. swimming& 8. dishes&& 9. clean/to clean& 10. e―mails && C) 11. 在周末&& 12. get up early&& 13. 帮助干家务活& 14. play computer games&& 15. 参观一所新学校 16. read newspaper&& 17. 和母亲一起购物& 18. listen to music& 19. 喜欢逛街& 20. in the library& Ⅱ. 1―5 B B B B C&& 6―10 C B B C C Ⅲ. 1. takes a bus home&& 2. What doesn’t; do&& 3. How long do you&& 4. No; he doesn’t&& 5. Simon studies very hard Ⅳ.& 1. do&& 2. listening to&& 3. parents&& 4. watch&& 5. H play with Ⅴ.& 1. D&& any&& 2. A&& Whose&& 3. C& on&& 4. C&& jumping&& 5.C& listen to Ⅵ.A) 1―5 I J D G B& 6―10 F H E C A & B)& 11―15 C E B D A Ⅶ. 1―5 D A D B B&&& 6―10& B A D A B Ⅷ. 1―5 C A B D C&&& Ⅸ.& 略配套练习一般现在时专练I. 仿照例词,写出下列动词的正确形式。Verb&He / She / It&&&&&& get &&&&&&&& gets &&&&&& take &&&&& &&&&&& do &&&&&&& have&&&&&&& watch&&&&&&& wash &&&&&&& say&&&&&&& play&&&&&&& fly&II. 用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。1. I ______ from China . He ______ from the USA. Lucy and Lily ______ from England. (come )2. Millie ________ (have ) a dog called Eddie.3. Tom________ ( wash ) his hands before meals every day. 4. They often _______ (go ) to the restaurant to have dinner.5. They ________ (play) football every day.6. _____ you often ________ (play)football at school?7. Tom _________ (not like ) drawing .He _____ (like) music.8. ―_______ Kate ______ (watch) TV every day? ―Yes, she ________. 9. My cousin ________ (have) an e-dog .He ________ (look)after it carefully .10. You ________ (not live ) with your parents. Who _______ (look) after you ?III. 请你根据文章将括号中的单词正确填出。.& From Monday to Friday, school always ______ (begin) at 8, but Millie always _____ (get) up at 7:50, so she ____ (be) always late. At school, they _____ (have) Chinese, English, and Maths every day. Sometimes, they have sports.& At the weekend, Millie ________ (not have) any classes, so she always _____ (get) up late .In the morning, she _____ (play) with her dog Eddie. Eddie _____ (have) an e-dog. Its name ____ (be) Hobo. They all _____ (like) Hobo very much. He _____ (be) a funny e-pet. In the afternoon, she______ ( go) to the school Reading Club and reads books. She _____ (like) reading very much. Sometimes, she ______ (go) to see her cousin Andy. He______ ( play) basketball very well.
Keys :I . takes, does, has, watches, washes, says, plays, fliesII. 1. come, comes, come 2. has 3. washes 4. go 5. don’t play 6. Do, play 7. doesn’t like, likes 8. Does, watch, does 9. has, looks 10. don’t live, looks III. begins, gets, is, have, doesn’t have, gets, plays, has, is, like, is, goes, likes, goes, plays
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 掌握规律与技巧&& 巧学动词三单形式I. 下列每句话中均有一处错误,请找出并加以改正。1. Every student have a new book. _________2. Amy studys Chinese in Beijing. _________3. Does she gets up at six every day? _________4. Two plus three are five. _________II. 用所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可用助动词。1. She always ______ (get) up early.2. Mike and Jack usually ______ (go) to school by bus.3. _____ Uncle Zhang _____ (swim) every day?4. Sometimes he _____ (be) late for class.5. She _____ often _____ (write) to her family, only once a month.6. That _____ (be) a beautiful city.7. Here _____ (come) the bus.
Keys:I. 1. have→has 2.studys→studies 3. gets→get 4. are→isII. 1. gets 2. go 3. Does, swim 4. is 5. doesn’t, write 6. is 7. comes &词汇加油站根据句意,用say, tell, speak或talk的适当形式填空。1. People who can’t ____ can ____ by using signs. 2. I can ____ you what he often _____, but you will have to work out what he means. 3. Please ____ something to the students. &Key: 1. talk&&& 2. says&&& 3. say 根据句意,用enjoy或like的适当形式填空。1. Most of the students in our class _____ watching TV, but they don’t ____ to watch this evening. Because they have too much homework to do this evening. 2. The film is so interesting that we all ____ seeing it. Key: 1. like/ like&& 2. enjoy
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
翻译练习在高中英语教学中的应用研究.pdf65页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
摘要 ’ 摘 要 翻译的研究至今已取得丰硕的成果,但是对翻译练习在高中英语教学中的应用研究
则相对不足。为了通过在高中英语教学使用翻译练习来提高学生们的综合运用语言的能
导高中英语教学中的翻译练习。本论文共有六章。第一章引言,包括研究背景、研究内
容、研究目的、研究意义、创新点及论文框架结构。第二章是文献综述,主要分析了高 中英语教学中的翻译练习的过去和现在。第三章简要介绍Krashen的语言输入假设和
Swain的语言输出假设及与本研究的关系。第四章实证研究,用教学实验论证了新课标
下高中英语教学中运用翻译练习的可行性和重要性。第五章提出了对高中英语翻译练习
的可行性建议。第六章是论文的结语。本文综合分析国内外文献,指出了目前我国高中
英语教学中翻译练习的不足,并用教学实验论证了翻译练习在高中英语教学中是一种有
效的教学手段,能提高高中生综合运用语言的能力,为此还提出了对高中英语中翻译练
习的可行性建议,最后也指出了本研究的不足,以期更好地改进。笔者主要采用理论研
究与实证研究相结合的方法,得出了以下结论: ’ 1 翻译练习在高中英语教学中存在很有必要。 2 翻译练习是高中英语教学中的一种有效教学手段。 3 输入假设理论和输出假设理论对翻译练习在高中英语教学中的运用研究有一定 的指导意义。
关键词:输入假设;输出假设;高中英语;翻译练习 I Abs仃act Abstract fIar.a ac王IieveIIlent11asbeenmadeiIlthestudiesofn铷1slatiofl. So ren塌rl able researchofthe oftrallslationexerciSesillSeIlior
Nevertheless,the appHcation English iS Still illsufjficient.Tbthe ofstudents’
teaclliIlg relatively promotecompeteIlce tbe of觚lationexercises
正在加载中,请稍后...八下Unit02 What should I do_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八下Unit02 What should I do
上传于||文档简介
&&习​题​,​英​语​习​题​,​新​目​标​八​年​级​下​册​第​一​单​元
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢七年级英语湘教版下 Unit 6 Topic 2 单元测试题及听力材料和答案详解
Our Local AreaTopic 2
What kind of home do you live in?(考试时间:90分钟,满分:100分)题号第一部分第二部分第三部分总分ⅠⅡⅢⅣⅠⅡⅢⅣⅠⅡⅢ得分第一部分
听力(20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(
CⅡ.听对话,判断正(T)误(F)。每段对话读一遍。(5分)(
)6.Jim lives in a townhouse.(
)7.Linda's house is close to the restaurant.(
)8.There is a post office near here.(
)9.There are some bus stops near her home.(
)10.Something is wrong with the bike.Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)听第一段对话,回答第11-12题。(
)11.Which of the following sentences is NOT true?A.Tom and Jenny are neighbors.B.Jenny wants to go to the supermarket.C.Tom doesn't know the way to the supermarket.(
)12.The supermarket is _____ .A.at the end of the roadB.on the street cornerC.next to the post office听第二段对话,回答第13-15题。(
)13.Is Mr. Li in the office now?A.Yes, he is.
B.He is at home. C.No, he isn't.(
)14.What's wrong with Nancy's computer?A.It is in the office. B.It doesn't work. C.It's all right.(
)15.Where does Nancy live?A.She lives in Apartment 504, Building 8.B.She lives in Apartment 502, Building 8.C.She lives in Apartment 502, Building 10.Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)(
)16.Zhang Hua's school is close to her home.(
)17.They buy the apartment for¥300.(
)18.Her grandparents live in a farmhouse.(
)19.Many shops and restaurants are far from her home.(
)20.Zhang Hua likes living in a noisy street.第二部分
英语知识运用(55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)(
)1.- _____-It's an apartment building.A.What's your home? B.Where's your house?C.What kind of house do you live in? D.Where's the home?(
)2.-I'm afraid your radio is _____ .-Oh, I'm really sorry about that.A.very quietly B.too quietly C.too loud D.very loudly(
)3.-Hello, may I speak to Mary?-Sorry, the _____ is bad. Could you speak loudly?A.call B.girl C.telephone D.line(
)4.-Where are you going?-I'm going to the _____ to keep money.A.bank B.supermarket C.museum D.cinema(
)5.-Did you get my e-mail today?-Oh, there's _____ with my computer. It doesn't work.A.anything wrong
B.wrong anythingC.wrong something D.something wrong(
)6.- _____-I can't find my bag.A.What's matter?
B.What's that?C.What's the wrong? D.What's the matter?(
)7.The old woman lives _____ a house _____ a garden.A. and B. with C. with D. in(
)8.There are some shops close _____ the building _____ this area.A. in B. to C. from D. at(
)9.-When are you going to clean your room?-I'm so busy, but I'll _____ clean it for me.A.get my sister to
B.get my sisterC.ask my sister
D.get my sister for(
)10.Listen! I hear the girl _____ in the next room.A.singing B.sings C.to sing D.songⅡ.情景交际。(5分)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有一项是多余的。A: Excuse me.
I'm Linda.B: Oh, welcome! I'm Karen.A:
12B: Of course.
13A: I want to call my mother.
14B: Oh, your telephone is OK. You must dial (拨号) nine before you dial the telephone number.A: Really? Thank you.
15A. What's the matter?B. I'll try again.C. Would you like to help me?D. But I think there is something wrong with my telephone.E. Is there a bank here?F. I'm your new neighbor.Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)  Li Lei is a student. He
in an apartment. He thinks the apartment
comfortable (舒适的). Jane's house is
from her school. So she lives in the dormitory. She can live
her classmates and friends. The Greens have a big farm. They live in a
. They think it's quiet and
. Mrs. Wang lives in a townhouse. She lives with her
. She thinks it's convenient (方便的).
kind of house do you live in? What do you think
24it? Please email me
wonghong@126. com. Thank you!(
)16.A.es C.studies D.walks(
)17.A.are B.is C.am D.be(
)18.A.go B.behind C.near D.far(
B.on C.with D.in(
)20.A.apartment B.farmhouse C.townhouse D.dormitory(
)21.A.beautiful B.quiet C.clean D.careful(
)22.A.father B.family C.mother D.brother(
)23.A.why B.when C.what D.where(
B.off C.on D.of(
B.to C.on D.inⅣ.阅读理解。(30分)(A)It's Sunday today. Jim doesn't go to school. He stays at home. He loves his father and mother very much. They are not at home now. He wants to do some housework for them. Look! He is cleaning the floor with a broom (扫帚). Oh, the window is too high. He must stand on a chair to clean it. Now he is cleaning the floor with a mop(拖把). He works hard, and after he finishes (完成) cleaning, the windows and the floor look new and clean. But Jim looks a little dirty(脏的). Jim is a good boy. Do you think so?(
)26.Jim stays at home _____ .A.every day B.in the morning C.on Sunday D.in the afternoon(
)27.Jim goes to school _____ .A.every day B.on weekdays C.on Sundays D.on weekend(
)28.Jim cleans the floor with _____ .A.a broom B.a mop C.his friend D.both A and B(
)29.Can Jim clean the window standing on a chair?A.Yes, he can.
B.It doesn't matter.C.No, he can't.
D.That's all right.(
)30.Which of the following sentences is NOT right?A.Jim doesn't go to school on Sundays.B.Jim is working hard.C.Jim often helps his parents to do some housework.D.Jim is not a good boy.(B)A: Hello, Green Community Service Center. Can I help you?B: Yes, please. I want to rent a room.A: What's your name, please?B: Jane Green.A: Are you a student?B: No, I'm a teacher. Do you have a single room?A: Yes, we do.B: Is it a fully furnished (带家具的) room?A: Of course it is.But you can't cook in the room.B: I see. I often eat out. How much does it cost per month?A: 800 yuan per month.B: OK, that's good. When can I move in?A: You can come when we finish cleaning the room. By the way, what's your telephone number?B: .A: OK!When it's ready, I'll call you.B: Thanks a lot.A: You are welcome.根据对话内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(
)31.The teacher has a room to rent.(
)32.The room is a fully furnished room.(
)33.The teacher wants to rent a room under 800 yuan per month.(
)34.Someone will clean the room right now.(
)35.People can cook in this room.(C)  New York (纽约), London, Paris (巴黎) and other big cities are good places to live in.There are a lot of interesting things to see and to do.You can go to see different kinds of museums, plays (戏剧) and movies. You can also buy things from all over the world.  But there are serious problems in big cities, too. It's expensive(昂贵的)to live there. And there are many people in big cities. Every year, many people move to the cities to find jobs (工作), to study at schools and to receive good medical care(接受良好的医疗服务). But sometimes, these people can't find work or good places to live in. Also, it is hard to keep cities clean and safe (安全的).  Some people like living in big cities. But before they move to a big city, they should think about the problems of living there.(
)36.In big cities people can _____ .A.go to see different kinds of museumsB.see all kinds of plays and moviesC.buy things from all over the worldD.A, B and C(
)37.Which of the following sentences is right?A.In cities people can easily (容易地) find good places to live in.B.Big cities are not clean and safe enough.C.People can always find work in a big city.D.All the people like living in big cities.(
)38.In this passage(短文)the writer thinks it's right for people _____ .A.to move to big citiesB.not to live in big citiesC.to move to big cities without (不用) thinking about any problemsD.not to move to big cities before they think about the problems of living there(
)39.This passage doesn't tell us that _____ .A.Paris is a good place for people to live inB.big cities have many serious problemsC.big cities are better than(比)small citiesD.people can receive good medical care in big cities(
)40.Which is the best title(题目)for the passage?A.Big CitiesB.Interesting Things in Big CitiesC.Good Schools in Big CitiesD.New York, London and Paris第三部分
写作 (25分)Ⅰ.词汇部分。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。41.Mr. Green lives just next to me. He is my n _____.42.Be q _____ , boys and girls! Class begins.43.At the e _____ of the road, there is a bookstore.44.We live close to the train s _____ , so we can't sleep very well.45.There is a bank on the street c _____.46.They often eat lunch in a r _____ near their area.47.They want to buy something, so they are looking around in a s _____.(B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。48.It's too late. But Mr. Wang is still _____ (check) the students' homework.49.China has many big _____ (city).50.It's _____ (real) hot today.Ⅱ.综合填空。(5分)根据短文内容和首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。  I live in an a
building in the city. There are many shops and restaurants in this area. I like living here. But my friend Li Ying likes living in the c
. She says the cities are n
is heavy, and the c
of living is high. She likes living in a house with a big yard.51. _____
53. _____ 54. _____ 55. _____Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)  有人喜欢住在城里,有些人喜欢住在乡下,你喜欢住在哪里呢?请写一篇70词左右的短文,说说你喜欢住在那里的理由。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________听力材料Unit 6
Topic 2Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1.Mr. Green lives in an apartment building.2.I hear you playing the piano.3.There is a supermarket near my home.4.I'm looking for a store.5.Living in the countryside is quiet and clean.Ⅱ.听对话,判断正(T)误(F)。每段对话读一遍。6.W:Jim, What kind of home do you live in?M:It's a townhouse.7.M:Is your house close to the shop, Linda?W:No. My house is close to the restaurant.8.M:Is there a post office near here?W:No, there isn't.9.M:Are there any bus stops near your home?W:No, there aren't.10.M:What's the matter?W:My bike doesn't work.Ⅲ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。听第一段对话,回答第11-12题。W: Excuse me, I'm Jenny, your new neighbor. I live on the second floor.M:Oh, welcome! I'm Tom. Can I help you?W:I'm looking for a supermarket. I want to buy some fruit. Is there a supermarket near here?M:Yes, there is one at the end of the road.W:Thank you.M:You're welcome.听第二段对话,回答第13-15题。M:Hello, Shengli Community Service Center. Can I help you?W:Hello, I'm Nancy. May I speak to Mr. Li, please?M:Sorry, he isn't in the office now. What's the matter?W:There's something wrong with my computer. It doesn't work. I want him to check it for me right now.M:Where do you live?W:I live in Apartment 502, Building 8.M:Apartment 502, Building 8. OK, I'll tell him when he comes back.W:Thanks a lot.M:That's OK.Ⅳ.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。  My name is Zhang Hua. My home is in an apartment building in a community near my school. We rent the apartment with three bedrooms for¥300 per month. My grandparents live in a big farmhouse in the country. There are many shops and restaurants near my home, and there is a community service center in my area. Many people live in the community. It's a noisy street. I like living in a quiet and clean place.参考答案Unit 6
Topic 2第一部分
听力Ⅰ.1.B
10.TⅢ.11.C
15.BⅣ.16.T
20.F第二部分
英语知识运用Ⅰ.1.C
询问某人住在什么样的房子里,用What kind of home do you live in?A、D不合常理,B项是具体询问房子在哪里,故选C。2.C
be动词后用形容词,loud是形容词,quietly和loudly是副词,too loud意为"(声音)太大",故选C。3.D
电话用语中,表示"线路不好"用The line is bad.或This is a bad line.故选D。4.A
keep money意为"存钱"。根据句意,我要去银行存钱,故选A。5.D
There's something wrong with sth.是一个句型,意为"某物出了问题", anything wrong用在一般疑问句中,故选D。6.D
询问"出了什么事"常用What's the matter?或What's wrong?故选D。7.C
live为不及物动词,后面跟宾语时,live后应加介词in,据此应排除B和D,表示"带有"时应用介词with,据此应排除D,故选C。8.A
表示"靠近"时应用close to,"在这个小区"应用in this area, 故选A。9.A
"使某人做某事"应用get sb. to do sth.。"请求某人做某事"应用ask sb. to do sth.,B和C选项均无to,D项的介词for用错,故选A。10.A
句意为 "听!我听见那位女孩正在隔壁房间里唱歌。"hear sb. do sth.意为"听见某人做过某事",强调从头到尾的全过程;hear sb. doing sth.意为"听见某人正在做某事",强调动作正在进行或发生。有Listen!出现,所以强调的动作正在进行,应用hear sb. doing sth.的形式。故选A。Ⅱ.11.F
15.BⅢ.16.A
表示住在哪里用live in+地点,故选A。17.B
此处apartment为单数,后面系动词用"is",故选B。18.D
根据下文"So she lives in the dormitory."可以推知Jane的家离宿舍很远。故选D,"far from"表示离......很远。19.C
根据文章的意思,Jane可以和同学朋友住在一起,故选C。live with sb.表示和某某住在一起。20.B
根据文意,选B农房。apartment单元房;townhouse排房;dormitory宿舍。21.C
根据文意,乡村是既安静又清新,故选C。clean清新干净;careful仔细的;quiet安静的;beautiful美丽的。22.B
根据文意,Mrs.Wang和她的家人住一起,故选B。23.C
表示你住在什么样的房子里用句子"What kind of house do you live in?"故选C。24.D
"think of ..." 表示对某某的想法,觉得某某怎么样?故选D。25.A
Email sb. at+邮箱,表示给sb.发邮件,故选A。Ⅳ.(A)26.C
由It's Sunday today. Jim doesn't go to school. He stays at home.可知选C。27.B
Jim在周日不上课,应排除A、C和D,故选B。28.D
由He is cleaning the floor with a broom.和Now he is cleaning the floor with a mop.可知应排除C,故选D。29.A
由He must stand on the chair to clean it.可知应用肯定回答,故选A。30.D
根据全文可知A、B、C三项都符合短文,故选D。(B)31.F
由I want to rent a room. 推出本题错误。32.T
由Is it a fully furnished room?Of course it is. 推出本题正确。33.F
由800 yuan per month. OK, that's good. 推出本题错误。34.T
由When it's ready, I'll call you. 推出本题正确。35.F
由But you can't cook in the room. 推出本题错误。(C)36.D
根据第一段可知前面三项提到的文中都提到了,所以选D。37.B
根据第二段最后一句Also, it is hard to keep cities clean and safe.可知答案为B。38.D
根据最后一段最后一句But before they move to a big city, they should think about the problems of living there.可知答案为D。39.C
本文主要讲生活在大城市中的利与弊。所以不能像C那样肯定地说大城市比小城市好,故选C。40.A
本文主要讲生活在大城市中的利与弊。B和C都只是提到在城市生活有利的一面,故应排除;D项是作者列举的大城市,也应排除,故选A。第三部分
写作Ⅰ.(A)41.neighbor
44.station
46.restaurant47.supermarket/store(B)48.checking
50.reallyⅡ.51.apartment
52.country/countryside
54.traffic
55.costⅢ.参考范文:  Some people like living in the cities. Some people enjoy living in the countryside. I like living in the cities. There are different kinds of shops in the cities. You can buy many things. When you go out, you can take a bus, a subway or a taxi. The schools in the cities are better than those in the countryside. Although(虽然) the cities are often noisy and the living cost is high, I like living in the cities.9

我要回帖

更多关于 heip是那一年发行的 的文章

随机推荐