谁能在线帮我解决高中文科的语文 数学 英语 地里 政治 历史 学科的问题 加我扣扣 谢了
提问者采纳
请加QQ群,随时可以问我高中历史问题。文综的我也可以指导一二。
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我找点八下英语的练习题?一(40道汉译英的句子练习)二(80道词组短语英汉互译)三(20道连词成句英汉互译)四(20道所给词的适当形式填空)麻烦要用八下的知识,题和答案要都有.
/chuzhong/chuer/yingyu/shiti/2539405.html/en/st/html_doc/12906.htm/stzyk/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=12315/question/.html/shti/cuer/77352.htm/p-.html/view/79acd04b2b160b4e767fcfff.html
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
/en/st/html_doc/12906.htm/e/b8bcbe2f411c.shtml/p-.html/shti/cuer/32567.htmhttp://...
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我解决这几道英语题?( ) 1.She will have a holiday as soon as she ______ the work next week.A.finishes B.doesn’t finish C.will finish D.won’t finish( ) 2.-Where’s Jim?-He ______ to the shop.He’ll be back in an hour.A.goes B.go C.has gone D.will go( ) 3.Our teacher,Miss Chen,_______ English on the radio the day before yesterday.A.teaches B.taught C.will teach D.had taught( ) 4.-Is your father in?-No,he _______ for three hours.A.was not B.has been out C.went out D.has gone out( ) 5.There _______ a football game this afternoon.A.will have B.is going to be C.has D.are going to be( ) 6.What ________ you _______ when I rang you up.A. doing B. doing C. do D. done ( ) 7.He has _____ been to Shanghai,has he A.already B.never C.ever D.still( ) 8.—Our country ______ a lot so far.—Yes.I hope it will be even ______ .A. well B. goodC. better D. better( ) 9.Harry Potter is a very nice film.I ____ it twice .A.will see B.have seen C.saw D.see( )10.—These farmers have been to the United States.—Really?When ___ there?A.will they go B.did they go C.do they go D.have they gone( ) 11.His father ______ the Party since 1978.A.joined B.has joined C.was in D.has been in( ) 12.—How long have you ____ here —About two months.A.been B.e D.arrived( ) 13.Hurry up!The play _____ for ten minutes.A.has begun B.had begun C.has been on D.began( ) 14.The factory _____ since 1987.A.opened B.has opened C.was opened D.has been open( ) 15.I’ll lend you my bike,but you can only ___ it for two days.A.borrow B.lend C.keep D.take( ) 16.It _____ ten years since he left the army.A.is B.has C.will D.was( ) 17.While I _____ in Beijing,it was raining hard.A.got B.reached C.arrived D.was( ) 18.Miss Gao _____ this school since 1996.A.has come to B.came to C.has been in D.has taught( ) 19.Has the train _____ yet?A.got to B.reached C.arrived D.arrived at( ) 20.The teacher asked _____.A.what’s your name B.what was your nameC.what your name is D.what your name was( ) 21.I’ve never seen such a fine picture _____.A.ago B.before C.yet D.later ( ) 22.Neither of the books ___________ written by the writer.A.is B.are C.have D.has( ) 23.Neither you nor he _____________ worried.A.are B.is C.am D.has ( ) 24.—Where is Bruce?Is he at home?—I think he _____ school.A.has gone B.has been C.has gone to D.has been to ( ) 25.—I have never been to European countries.What about you?—_____.A.So do I B.So have I C.Neither do I D.Neither have I
云淮关睦灸嗜2
( a ) 1.She will have a holiday as soon as she ______ the work next week.A.finishes B.doesn’t finish C.will finish D.won’t finish( c ) 2.-Where’s Jim?-He ______ to the shop.He’ll be back in an hour.A.goes B.go C.has gone D.will go( b ) 3.Our teacher,Miss Chen,_______ English on the radio the day before yesterday.A.teaches B.taught C.will teach D.had taught( b ) 4.-Is your father in?-No,he _______ for three hours.A.was not B.has been out C.went out D.has gone out( b ) 5.There _______ a football game this afternoon.A.will have B.is going to be C.has D.are going to be( b ) 6.What ________ you _______ when I rang you up.A. doing B. doing C. do D. done ( b ) 7.He has _____ been to Shanghai,has he A.already B.never C.ever D.still( c ) 8.—Our country ______ a lot so far.—Yes.I hope it will be even ______ .A. well B. goodC. better D. better( b ) 9.Harry Potter is a very nice film.I ____ it twice .A.will see B.have seen C.saw D.see( b )10.—These farmers have been to the United States.—Really?When ___ there?A.will they go B.did they go C.do they go D.have they gone( d ) 11.His father ______ the Party since 1978.A.joined B.has joined C.was in D.has been in( a ) 12.—How long have you ____ here —About two months.A.been B.e D.arrived( c ) 13.Hurry up!The play _____ for ten minutes.A.has begun B.had begun C.has been on D.began( b ) 14.The factory _____ since 1987.A.opened B.has opened C.was opened D.has been open( c ) 15.I’ll lend you my bike,but you can only ___ it for two days.A.borrow B.lend C.keep D.take( a ) 16.It _____ ten years since he left the army.A.is B.has C.will D.was( c ) 17.While I _____ in Beijing,it was raining hard.A.got B.reached C.arrived D.was( c ) 18.Miss Gao _____ this school since 1996.A.has come to B.came to C.has been in D.has taught( b ) 19.Has the train _____ yet?A.got to B.reached C.arrived D.arrived at(c ) 20.The teacher asked _____.A.what’s your name B.what was your nameC.what your name is D.what your name was( c ) 21.I’ve never seen such a fine picture _____.A.ago B.before C.yet D.later ( b ) 22.Neither of the books ___________ written by the writer.A.is B.are C.have D.has( a ) 23.Neither you nor he _____________ worried.A.are B.is C.am D.has ( c ) 24.—Where is Bruce?Is he at home?—I think he _____ school.A.has gone B.has been C.has gone to D.has been to (d ) 25.—I have never been to European countries.What about you?—_____.A.So do I B.So have I C.Neither do I D.Neither have I
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Acabbbbcbbbaadcdcccbbbbac仅供参考
AC BB for一段时间~~动词要用延续性的B there be 句型B 后面是rang过去时B 前面是否定。反意为肯定C so far 用完成时BBDA C B C ACCBCB before 是...
我的天,不识数啊,几道?
扫描下载二维码有哪个英语水平高的可以给我几篇高中水平的英语小日记阿 ??? 80到100字之间! 急需阿 !!字数不用多
但是不要在网上粘贴复制的
要原创阿 !!
谁能帮帮忙 ??!!
谢谢谢谢谢了阿 !
繁星YQ78YJ77
其实学习英语就想走路一样,并没有什么捷径可走,只有靠自己的不断努力单词是最重要的,比较难记,而且时间也很紧张了,我觉得方法问题很重要,单纯的记单词确实很不好记忆,我建议你在做题过程中背,做模拟题,这个题不要做完了看看对错就算了,一定要每道题都分析一下,包括各种题型中的单词,不要怕自己做的题少,要把一套题做精了。 慢慢你会发现,很多词是经常出现在阅读里面的。而且四级常用的词也有个范围,这样可以多记住...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码& 1 / 3 页
用户等级:爱智康
注册时间:
在线时长:524 小时
金币:4001
等级:爱智康
<em id="authorposton15-2-27 21:11
查看: 5653&
(163.49 KB, 下载次数: 474) 21:10 上传点击文件名下载附件下载积分: 金币 -1 (359.8 KB, 下载次数: 327) 21:11 上传点击文件名下载附件下载积分: 金币 -1
更多资料下载可加入智康官方群:小升初家长交流1群:
初中群:西安小升初数学指导微信公众号 请扫以下二维码
用户等级:初中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:24 小时
元宝:1573
金币:1055
<em id="authorposton15-2-27 21:54
谢谢老师,明天让孩子做做。
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:50 小时