英文介绍莫斯科的英文

&& »&& »&
青年人品牌推荐:
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
莫斯科英文介绍
来源:青年人()& 14:28:55 & 【青年人:中国教育考试第一门户】
  August 25, 2002
  Moscow is maddening, sprawling and chaotic, still scruffy in places. And yet it is also stunningly beautiful and vibrant, rich with history, culture and art.
  More than a decade after the collapse of the Soviet Union(苏联&&), Moscow has still not entirely shaken off its Soviet past. More than a few restaurants, hotels and museums seem determined to keep alive Soviet traditions of customer service, but the city is undergoing a rebirth that would have been unthinkable even a few years ago. New boutique hotels(精品旅馆) are opening, while old hotels are being renovated to European standards. Restaurants, expensive and not so expensive, offer foods from all over the world.
  It would be wrong to say the city is a Phoenix rising from the ashes since it never really fell that far, despite seven decades of Soviet rule and a tumultuous transition to a quasi-capitalistic quasi-democracy. It is fair to say, though, that it is regaining its place as one of Europe's thriving, intriguing capitals.
  The government is now campaigning to make Moscow a tourism capital as well, trying to ease some of the difficulties that seem intended to repel tourists. Very few signs are in any language other than Russian, though the city's handsome Metro plans to start posting station names in the Latin alphabet, as well as the Russian Cyrillic(西里尔字母). The cumbersome, expensive visa-application process requires a letter of invitation (if you're traveling on your own, a Moscow hotel c otherwise, tour operators can do it). Nathela O. Shengelia, director of Russia's new Department of Tourism, is lobbying to ease those rules and end the irritating tradition of charging foreigners more at museums and churches.
  Moscow, in the end, is worth the petty annoyances, and fall is an ideal time to visit. The short, hot summer has ended, and the long, cold winter has not yet begun. Although the city has experienced sensational, Mafia-style crimes, it is remarkably safe and clean, especially in the center. The city's tourism Web site, www. moscowguide. ru, says it as only Russians can: ''As beautiful as ever, despite all crises and misfortunes!''
责编:张瑶&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
文章搜索:&
热门课程培训搜索英文缩写,如“MBA”、“CPU”、“DNS”
天文地理,机构组织
今日推荐缩写
抗原结合蛋白老年脑综合症面向字符协议无症状性冠状动脉疾病自身免疫慢性活动性肝炎肾上腺皮质多肽不良药品事件不良药品反应不良药品报告不良事件报告系统抗血友病球蛋白急性溶血性贫血美国卫生信息库自体干细胞移植程序管理控制表生物研究监测生物制品许可申请现行良好制造规范磷酸二羟丙酮(《欧洲药典》)适用性证书
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:我哥哥下个月要去莫斯科是什么意思?
我哥哥下个月要去莫斯科
问题补充:
My brother to go to Moscow next month
My older brother to go to Moscow next month
Under my brother a month must go to Moscow
My brother next month to Moscow
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答: