maybe 音译歌词jay sean中文音译

『★J→Sean』[视频] Maybe 这个中英字幕版 翻译得不错哦_jaysean吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:13,577贴子:
『★J→Sean』[视频] Maybe 这个中英字幕版 翻译得不错哦收藏
淘宝网上购物,百万商家,25亿高人气商品热卖,淘你满意!支付安全,交易有保障!网购上淘宝,流行前沿精品齐聚,全网底价,尽在淘宝网.淘宝网,淘你喜欢!
望穿秋水呐~~~~~
很真实的歌词哈
当时就是因为这首歌彻底喜欢上jay sean的呢~
看得我蠢蠢欲动啊~
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或『★J→Sean』maybe和爱要现在先有哪个啊?[格式]_jaysean吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:13,577贴子:
『★J→Sean』maybe和爱要现在先有哪个啊?[格式]收藏
maybe和爱要现在先有哪个啊?卸狂6位粉丝&& 1楼最近才喜欢上jaysean,听到maybe很熟悉的旋律才想起以前听过COCO的爱要现在,哪个翻唱哪个的到底?&&
淘宝网上购物,百万商家,25亿高人气商品热卖,淘你满意!支付安全,交易有保障!网购上淘宝,流行前沿精品齐聚,全网底价,尽在淘宝网.淘宝网,淘你喜欢!
maybe收录于jay sean 2008年英国专辑 my own way当中,由R Larow/J Skaller/Jay Sean/Sampson 共同创作而成, 作为专辑的第2支单曲发行。 在英国单曲榜区的#19, 日本Japan Hot 100)取得#7, 在欧洲European Hot 100 Singles取得#64。中文版由coco翻唱, coco的版本的伴奏是 《Maybe - EP》 里面的第一首: Maybe(The Beep Beep Song).而Jay Sean收录于第2张专辑中的是 Maybe (J Remy & Bobby Bass Remix)。
你有没有必要这么专业啊!
我在普及知识呢
回复4楼:干得好!我也想要涛涛那么专业,我要努力!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: >
文本歌词:
歌手:Jay Sean
Jay Sean - MaybeShaGuar 制作 QQ:只听欧美滴!Beep Beep On It Now There Goes My PhoneAnd Once Again Im Just Hoping Its A Text From YouIt Aint Right i read your Messages Twice thrice Four Times A Night Its TrueEveryday I Patiently WaitFeeling Like A Fool But I Do AnywayNothing Can Feel As Sweet And As RealAs Now That I Wouldve Waited One DayAnd Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouMaybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My HeadMaybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt SaidI Always Connected OnlineWatching My Space All The TimeHoping That You've Checked My ProfileJust can't help wondering why you play it cool but sometimes I just keep falling for youEvery night Im on the phone and I loving you andI know you that you like it girl, now dont keep it inside what's in the night. No come say what your trying to hide.And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouMaybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My HeadMaybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt SaidLike I really want you, I think I need you, Maybe I miss you, Im thinking of youLike I really want you, I think I need you, Maybe I miss you, Im thinking of youAnd Maybe Its True Oh (may be its true) Im caught Up On You(Maybe Yeh)Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong (Maybe yeh)Its All,In My Head (oh no)Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt SaidAnd Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouMaybe there's a chance You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My HeadMaybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt SaidAnd Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouShaGuar 制作
lrc歌词:[ti:maybe][ar:Jay Sean][by:ShaGuar][00:00.00]Jay Sean - Maybe[00:01.00][00:03.00]ShaGuar 制作 QQ:[00:05.00]只听欧美滴![00:07.00][00:09.43]Beep Beep On It Now There Goes My Phone[00:12.53]And Once Again Im Just Hoping Its A Text From You[00:16.91][00:18.26]It Aint Right i read your Messages Twice thrice[00:22.25] Four Times A Night Its True[00:25.83]Everyday I Patiently Wait[00:29.82]Feeling Like A Fool But I Do Anyway[00:34.18]Nothing Can Feel As Sweet And As Real[00:39.32]As Now That I Wouldve Waited One Day[00:42.72][00:43.32]And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You[00:47.43]Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me Too[00:51.45]So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head[00:55.70]Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said[01:01.14][01:10.25]I Always Connected Online[01:12.34]Watching My Space All The Time[01:14.55]Hoping That You've Checked My Profile[01:17.49][01:18.89]Just can't help wondering why you play it cool but sometimes[01:23.75] I just keep falling for you[01:26.08][01:26.49]Every night Im on the phone and I loving you and[01:32.06]I know you that you like it girl, now dont keep it inside what's in the night.[01:39.81] No come say what your trying to hide.[01:43.09][01:43.89]And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You[01:47.93]Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me Too[01:52.23]So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head[01:56.56]Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said[01:59.91][02:03.65]Like I really want you, I think I need you, Maybe I miss you, Im thinking of you[02:09.60]Like I really want you, I think I need you, Maybe I miss you, Im thinking of you[02:24.23][02:26.94][02:36.15]And Maybe Its True Oh (may be its true) Im caught Up On You[02:39.81](Maybe Yeh)Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me Too[02:44.09]So Maybe Im wrong (Maybe yeh)Its All,In My Head (oh no)[02:49.42]Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said[02:52.61][02:52.96]And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You[02:57.19]Maybe there's a chance You'll Be Stuck On Me Too[03:01.34]So Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My Head[03:05.84]Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said[03:09.35][03:12.51]And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On You[03:25.84][03:26.04]ShaGuar 制作
Jay Sean最新歌曲论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved求JAY SEAN(杰.肖恩)的Maybe的歌词 有翻译的加分
文武双全4M2F
(Verse 1)Beep Beep On It Now There Goes My PhoneAnd Once Again Im Just Hoping Its A Text From You(Bridge)It Aint Right i read your Messages Twice thrice Four Times A Night Its TrueEveryday I Patiently WaitFeeling Like A Fool But I Do AnywayNothing Can Feel As Sweet And As RealAs Now That I Wouldve Waited One Day(Chorus)And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouMaybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My HeadMaybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said (Verse 2)I Always Connected OnlineWatching My Space All The Time Hoping That You've Checked My Profile(Verse 3)Just can't help wondering why you play it cool but sometimes I just keep falling for you(Verse 4)Every night Im on the phone and I loving you and I know you that you like it girl,now dont keep it inside what's in the night.No come say what your trying to hide.(Chorus)And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouMaybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My HeadMaybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said(Bridge) x2Like I really want you,I think I need you,Maybe I miss you,Im thinking of you Chorus)And Maybe Its True Oh (may be its true) Im caught Up On You(Maybe Yeh)Maybe In A While You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong (Maybe yeh)Its All,In My Head (oh no)Maybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said(Chorus)And Maybe Its True (may be its true) Im caught Up On YouMaybe there's a chance You'll Be Stuck On Me TooSo Maybe Im wrong Its All,In My HeadMaybe We'll Await On Words We Both Hadnt Said
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 maybe 音译歌词 的文章

随机推荐