When you are reading something in English, you may often meet the fockerswith a new word. What’s the best way

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译When you are reading something in English,you may often meet with a new word.What’s the best way to know it?You may look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary.It will tell you a lot about the word:the pronunciation,the Chinese meaning and how to use the word.But how can you know where the word is thousands of English words?How to find it in the dictionary both quickly and correctly?First,all the English words are arranged(安排) in the letter order.In the dictionary you can first see the words beginning with letter A,then B,C,D….That means,if there are two words “desert” and “pull”,“desert” will be certainly before “pull”.Then if there are two words both beginning with the same letter,you may look at the second letter.Then the third,the fourth… For example,“pardon” is before “plough”,“judge” before “just”,etc.Do you understand how to look up in the dictionary?The dictionary will be your good friend.A:根据短文内容回答下列问题1.what's the best way to know a new word's meaning?2.which letter do the first words in the dictionary begin with?B:判断正误3.according to the passage ,“desert”will be certainly before“desk”in the dictionaryA和B是要用英语回答问题的
钢琴曲1748
当你在读一些英语读物时,你可能会看到一个新单词.那么知道这个单词最好的方法是什么?你可能会查英汉词典.它会告诉你很多关于这个单词的东西:例如,发音,汉语意思以及怎样去使用它.但是你是如何在成千上万个单词中找到它呢?怎样又快又正确的去找到它?首先,所有英语单词都是按照字母的顺序排列的.翻开词典,你首先看到的是那些以A,B,C·····开头的单词.这就意味着,如果有两个单词,desert和pull,desert一定会在pull前面.如果你看到两个是以同样字母开头的单词,你可以看第二个字母.然后是第三个,第四个·····例如,pardan就在plough前面,judge在just前面,等等.你知道怎样查字典吗?字典会成为你最好的朋友.A:1知道一个新单词的意思的最好方法是什么?2字典里的第一个单词是以什么字母开头的?B:3根据文章,在字典里desert一定会在desk前面
A和B是要用英语回答问题的~抱歉我忘说了~麻烦……^_^写一下啊~
Look the new word up in the dictionary.
The first word in the dictionary begin with a.
为您推荐:
1.what's the best way to know a new word's meaning?答,Look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary.2.which letter do the first words in the dictionary begin with?答,A3.according to t...
第一个对啊
这小学的题目吧?
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译When you are reading something in English,you may often meet with a new word.What’s the best way to know it?You may look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary.It will tell you a lot about the word:the pronunciation,the Chinese meaning and how to use the word.But how can you know where the word is thousands of English words?How to find it in the dictionary both quickly and correctly?First,all the English words are arranged(安排) in the letter order.In the dictionary you can first see the words beginning with letter A,then B,C,D….That means,if there are two words “desert” and “pull”,“desert” will be certainly before “pull”.Then if there are two words both beginning with the same letter,you may look at the second letter.Then the third,the fourth… For example,“pardon” is before “plough”,“judge” before “just”,etc.Do you understand how to look up in the dictionary?The dictionary will be your good friend.A:根据短文内容回答下列问题1.what's the best way to know a new word's meaning?2.which letter do the first words in the dictionary begin with?B:判断正误3.according to the passage ,“desert”will be certainly before“desk”in the dictionaryA和B是要用英语回答问题的
钢琴曲1748
当你在读一些英语读物时,你可能会看到一个新单词.那么知道这个单词最好的方法是什么?你可能会查英汉词典.它会告诉你很多关于这个单词的东西:例如,发音,汉语意思以及怎样去使用它.但是你是如何在成千上万个单词中找到它呢?怎样又快又正确的去找到它?首先,所有英语单词都是按照字母的顺序排列的.翻开词典,你首先看到的是那些以A,B,C·····开头的单词.这就意味着,如果有两个单词,desert和pull,desert一定会在pull前面.如果你看到两个是以同样字母开头的单词,你可以看第二个字母.然后是第三个,第四个·····例如,pardan就在plough前面,judge在just前面,等等.你知道怎样查字典吗?字典会成为你最好的朋友.A:1知道一个新单词的意思的最好方法是什么?2字典里的第一个单词是以什么字母开头的?B:3根据文章,在字典里desert一定会在desk前面
A和B是要用英语回答问题的~抱歉我忘说了~麻烦……^_^写一下啊~
Look the new word up in the dictionary.
The first word in the dictionary begin with a.
为您推荐:
1.what's the best way to know a new word's meaning?答,Look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary.2.which letter do the first words in the dictionary begin with?答,A3.according to t...
第一个对啊
这小学的题目吧?
扫描下载二维码阅读理解。
When you are reading something in English, you may often meet with a new word. What’s the best way to know it?You may look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary. It will tell you a lot about the word: the pronunciation, the Chinese meaning and how to use the word. But how can you know where the word is thousands of English words? How to find it in the dictionary both quickly and correctly?First, all the English words are arranged(安排) in the letter order. In the dictionary you can first see the words beginning with letter A, then B, C, D…. That means, if there are two words “desert” and “pull”, “desert” will be certainly before “pull”. Then if there are two words both beginning with the same letter, you may look at the second letter. Then the third, the fourth…For example, “pardon” is before “plough”, “judge” before “just”, etc.For example, “pardon” is before “plough”, “judge” before “just”, etc.Do you understand how to look up in the dictionary?The dictionary will be your good friend. I hope you’ll use it as often as possible in your English study.Do you understand how to look up in the dictionary?For example, “pardon” is before “plough”, “judge” before “just”, etc.Do you understand how to look up in the dictionary?The dictionary will be your good friend. I hope you’ll use it as often as possible in your English study.The dictionary will be your good friend. I hope you’ll use it as often as possible in your English study.
1. This passage is about______.
A. new words in writing B. different dictionariesC. the best way of reading D. using an English-Chinese dictionary
2. In the dictionary you may not find_______.
A. how to pronounce the word B. the spelling of the wordC. who used the word first D. how to use the word
3. In an English-Chinese dictionary, the last word______.
A. begins with Z B. begins with A C. is a short one D. is not often used
4. Which group of words is in the right order in an English-Chinese dictionary?
A. perhaps, produce, plenty B. straight, subject, surpriseC. century, center, business D. foreign, entrance, headache
5. In the passage the writer tries to tell us that_______.
A. we have to use a dictionary when we read something in EnglishB. an English-Chinese dictionary can tell us everything about a wordC. an English-Chinese dictionary can help us a lot in our English studyD. all English-Chinese dictionary are the same
试题“阅读理解。
When you are readi...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
在集气瓶内放入一装有少量酒精的坩埚,先点燃坩埚内的酒精,再将镁条伸入集气瓶内点燃.可看到镁条剧烈燃烧,在瓶底白色固体粉末中夹杂着少量黑色固体,瓶内壁也附着一些黑色固体.(如图)甲同学将生成物取出,用足量的盐酸处理,结果发现白色物质溶解,黑色物质不溶.于是他猜测黑色物质是原镁条中所含的杂质.乙同学没有轻易赞同甲同学的意见,他通过查找资料,知道镁与空气中三种人们熟知的气体都会发生反应,他推断这黑色物质是碳.请回答下列问题:(1)先点燃坩埚内的酒精,对后续实验的作用和影响是①______②______.(2)实验中,在集气瓶底铺一层细砂的作用是______.(3)请设计一个实验验证甲同学的猜想是否正确:______.
下列化学实验操作中,正确的是(  )
A.制备气体前,先装入药品,然后检查装置的气密性
B.给试管里的液体加热,手持试管
C.在量筒中进行氢氧化钠溶液与硫酸铜溶液反应实验
D.用试管夹夹持试管时,应从试管底部往上套,夹在距离管口约三分之一处
2011 年3 月,日本福岛第一核电站发生核辐射泄漏,一旦发生核泄漏,放射碘可能被附近居民吸入,引发甲状腺疾病或甲状腺癌.请回答下列问题:(1)日本福岛核泄漏事故发生之后,中国全面安检核设施,暂停审批核电项目.关于和平利用核能的意义在于:①开发核能可节约化石能源;②核能是不会造成对环境污染的能源; ③可减少二氧化硫排放,防止形成酸雨; ④核能是可再生能源其中理解正确的是______(填序号);(2)世界卫生组织提示要求谨慎服用碘片,以减少人体甲状腺吸收放射性碘.碘片的主要成分为碘化钾(化学式为 KI),则碘化钾中碘元素化合价为______;(3)福岛第一核电站机组反应堆芯发生放出氢气,当接触外界的氧气发生剧烈反应,导致连续爆炸.请写出氢气爆炸时的化学方程式为______;(4)在这次核危机中日本政府采取了一定措施,请写出一种你应当采取预防的方法是______.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司阅读理解. When you are reading something in English, you may often meet with a new word. What's the best way to know it? You may look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary. It will tell you a lot about 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读理解。
&&&& When you are reading something in English, you may often meet with a new word. What's the best way to know it?&&&& &You may look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary. It will tell you a lot about the word: thepronunciation, the Chinese meaning and how to use the word. But how can you know where the wordis thousands of English words? How to find it in the dictionary both quickly and correctly? &&&& First, all the English words are arranged (安排) in the letter order. In the dictionary you can first see the words beginning with letter A, then B, C, D…. That means, if there are two words "desert" and "pull","desert" will be certainly before "pull". Then if there are two words both beginning with the same letter, you may look at the second letter. Then the third, the fourth… For example, "pardon" is before"plough","judge" before "just", etc.&&&&&&Do you understand how to look up in the dictionary?&&&&&The dictionary will be your good friend. I hope you'll use it as often as possible in your English study. 1. This passage is about _____.
[&&&& ]A. new words in writing B. different dictionariesC. the best way of reading D. using an English-Chinese dictionary
2. In the dictionary you may not find _____.
[&&&& ]A. how to pronounce the word B. the spelling of the word C. who used the word first D. how to use the word3. In an English-Chinese dictionary, the last word _____.
[&&&& ]A. begins with Z B. begins with A C. is a short one D. is not often used4. Which group of words is in the right order in an English-Chinese dictionary?
[&&&& ]A. perhaps, produce, plenty B. straight, subject, surprise C. century, center, businessD. foreign, entrance, headache 5. In the passage the writer tries to tell us that _____.
[&&&& ]A. we have to use a dictionary when we read something in English B. an English-Chinese dictionary can tell us everything about a wordC. an English-Chinese dictionary can help us a lot in our English studyD. all English-Chinese dictionary are the same
1-5& D C A B A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:桂壮红皮书活题巧解巧练 中考英语
阅读理解:先阅读短文,然后根据短文内容从文后每小题的四个选项中,选出一个能完成所给句子或回答所提问题的正确答案。
  President (总统) George W Bush is visiting an elementary school today and visits one of the 4th grade classes. They are in the middle of a discussion(讨论) of words and their meanings.
  The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead the class in the discussion of the word“tragedy”. So the President asks the class for an example of a“tragedy”.
  One little boy stands up and says,“If my best friend, who lives next door, is playing in the street and a car comes along and runs him over, that would be a tragedy.”
  “No,”says Bush,“that would be an accident.”
  A little girl puts up her hand,“If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff(悬崖), killing everyone in the bus, that would be a tragedy.”
  “I am afraid not,”explains the President.“That is what we would call a GREAT LOSS(损失).”
  The room goes quiet. No other children answer. President Bush looks around the mom.“Is not there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?”
  At last, in the back of the room, a boy named Johnny puts up his hand. In a quiet voice he says,“If Air Force One, carrying you and Mrs Bush, was hit by a missile(导弹) and blown up to pieces, that would be a tragedy.”
  “Right,”exclaims(大叫)Bush,“that is right, and can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?”
  “Well,”little Johnny says,“because, as you just told us, it would not be an accident, and it sure as well would not be a great loss.”
1.President Bush tells the students ________.
A.to welcome him
B.to give an example
C.to make a sentence
D.to ask some questions
2.Johnny is ________.
A.in the front of the classroom
B.in the back of the classroom
C.in the middle of the room
D.on the left
3.Air Force One is ________.
A.A shipB.a car
C.a planeD.空军
4.“Tragedy”means ________.
A.交通事故B.重大损失
C.悲剧D.悲哀
5.What does the sentence“…and it sure as well would not be a great loss”mean?
A.Of course, it's not a great loss, either.
B.It's OK that it would not be a great loss.
C.It's sure if it is not a great loss.
D.I'm sure that it would be a great loss, too.
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解填词。根据文章内容填充完整文中空缺单词。空缺单词首字母已给出时不得重复。(每小题1分,满分10分。) Hi! I’m Cheng Ling. I’m a s【小题1】 of Class 3,Grade 7.My school life is very i【小题2】 . We have four classes in the m【小题3】&. Classes begin at 8 o’clock. In the afternoon, we have two classes. We have English, science, history, music and s【小题4】&other subjects. M【小题5】&is my favorite subjects. I often sing and dance with my classmates on weekends. But I don’t l【小题6】&science, because I think it’s difficult and b【小题7】&. Do you think so? After school, I often play soccer with m【小题8】 friends. Sometimes I swim in the swimming club. But my favorite sport is volleyball. And I can play it w【小题9】&. I like my school life very much. Can you t【小题10】&me about your school life?
来源:学年湖北武汉市武昌区北片八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
阅读理解填词National Day is coming. I’m going to Beijing w__【小题1】__my parents. This time I want to do s_【小题2】___Interesting. When we get to Beijing, we will find a h_【小题3】___ to live in .At night, I’m taking w__【小题4】__ on the street. Next day , I’m v_【小题5】___ Tian’anmen Square with my parents and I want to take some p__【小题6】__ with my parents. The third day , I’m going to the Great Wall after b _【小题7】__ .On October 4th, I’m going to the Summer Palace. On October 5th, I’m visiting the Palace Museun. After that, I’m going s__【小题8】__ and buy some gifts for my friends. On October 6th, I’mcoming back home because I have to finish my h__【小题9】__. Oh, this is a great vacation!I can’t& w _【小题10】___.
来源:学年湖北武汉市武昌区北片八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
阅读理解填词National Day is coming. I’m going toBeijing w__1__my parents. This time I want to do s_2___Interesting. When we getto Beijing, we will find a h_3___ to live in .At night, I’m taking w__4__ onthe street. Next day , I’m v_5___ Tian’anmen Square with my parents and I wantto take some p__6__ with my parents. The third day , I’m going to the GreatWall after&&& b _7__ .On October 4th, I’m going tothe Summer Palace. On October 5th, I’m visiting the Palace Museun.After that, I’m going s__8__ and buy some gifts for my friends. On October 6th,I’mcoming back home because I have to finish my h__9__. Oh, this is a greatvacation!I can’t& w _10___.&
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& Every morning Steve goes to work by train. He always buys a newspaper. It helps to make the time pass more quickly.&&&&&One Tuesday morning, he turned to the sports page. He wanted to read the report about an important football match the night before. The team of his town won the match. The report was so interesting that he forgot get off at his station. He didn't know it until he saw the sea. He got off at the next station, and had to wait a long time for a train to go back. Of course, he arrived very late at the office. His boss (老板)was very angry when Steve told him why he was late.(A) 根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F)。(&&&&&)1.Steve always buys a newspaper when he goes to work because he wants to read sports aboutfootball match.(&&&& )2.One Tuesday morning Steve forgot to buy a newspaper.(&&&&&)3.The important football match was held on Monday evening.(&&&&&)4.Steve found the train had gone too far when he finished reading the report.(&&&&&)5.After Steve got off the train, he had to walk back to his office.(B) 根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空填一词,首字母已给出。6.Steve e______ reading a newspaper on a train to make the time pass quickly.7.One Tuesday morning Steve b______a newspaper as usual (像往常一样).8.The report told Steve the team of his town was the w______.9.The train had gone too far b______ he saw the sea.10.After Steve got off the train, he had to take a______ train back to his office.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!When you are reading something in English, you may often meet with a new word. What"s the best
to know it?
You may look it up in the English-Chinese dictionary. It will tell you a lot about the word: the
pronunciation, the Chinese meaning and how to use the word. But how can you know where the word is
thousands of English words? How to find it in the dictionary both quickly and correctly?
First, all the English words are arranged (安排) in the letter order. In the dictionary you can first see
the words beginning with letter A, then B, C, D…. That means, if there are two words "desert" and "pull", "desert" will be certainly before "pull". Then if there are two words both beginning with the same letter, you may look at the second letter. Then the third, the fourth…1. This passage is about _____.
A. new words in writing
B. different dictionaries
C. the best way of reading
D. using an English-Chinese dictionary2. In the dictionary you may not find _____.
A. how to pronounce the word
B. the spelling of the word
C. who used the word first
D. how to use the word3. In an English-Chinese dictionary, the last word _____.
A. begins with Z
B. begins with A
C. is a short one
D. is not often used4. Which group of words is in the right order in an English-Chinese dictionary?
A. perhaps, produce, plenty
B. straight, subject, surprise
C. century, center, business
D. foreign, entrance, headache5. In the passage the writer tries to tell us that _____.
A. we have to use a dictionary when we read something in English
B. an English-Chinese dictionary can tell us everything about a word
C. an English-Chinese dictionary can help us a lot in our English study
D. all English-Chinese dictionary are the same
When you ar...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
1. 阅读是学习英语的好方法.
Reading is a good way ______ ______ English.2. 记住离开房间时要关灯.
Please remember ______ _____ ______ the lights when you leave the room.3. 最近我几乎没有时间和朋友在网上聊天.
These days I hardly ______ _____ _____ _____ with my friends on the Internet.4. 图书馆对学生们来说是阅读的好地方.
Library is a good place for students ______ ______ books.5. 我的同学已经散发了许多宣传单号召人们为贫困地区的儿童筹款.
My classmates have handed out many leaflets _____ _____ people __
___ money for the children in
poor areas.
根据汉语提示完成句子
1、听着!我有重要的事情告诉大家。_______ ______ ! I have something important to tell you.2、顺着小路走—你就会及时到达那里的。_______ _______ the path-you will get there on time.3、你领头,我们跟着。If you ______ ______ ______, we"ll follow.4、你注意到她什么时候离开的吗?Did you notice when she ______ ______?5、作为一名学生,独立完成作业是非常重要的。As a student, it"s very important to finish our homework
根据含义提示完成句子.
1. 我听到那个有趣的故事,禁不住笑了.
I ______ _____ ____ when I heard the funny story.2. 你对我的朋友有兴趣吗?
Do you _______ ______ ______ in my friends?3. 想想吸烟对健康的影响,你就不会再抽烟了.
Thinking about the bad effect on health you won"t _____ _____ smoking. 4. 对他的无理要求我不会让步的.
I"ll never _______ _______ ______ his unreasonable demands.5. 他们请他走人,也就是说,他被解雇了.
They asked him to leave, _______ _____ ______, he was fired.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 meet the fockers 的文章

随机推荐