请问一下英语 通顺吗 语法错误多不多?请说的详细一些 (不需要翻译)我只想做一只狗知道 通顺度有多少 谢谢你

英语翻译翻译成英文,要求没有语法错误,通顺,不要百度谷歌的翻译,这个要交作业,还有.&
DFGHHS6945
There are numorous hutongs mom people living in hutong brings endless charm to ancient.Beijing hutong is not only a living environment for common people but also the art of architecture.Usually, the hutong has a courtyard,whose rooms are enough for four to ten families of almost twenty people living in.As a result,lives in hutongs are full of kindness and humanity.Nowadays,with the rapid development of society and economy,many hutongs are replaced by new buildings.Wish hutongs can be reserved.China traditional festival food is an essential companion of Festival.For example,the Dragon Boat Festival is a day to memorize ancient poet named Quyuan.On that day,people usually hold dragon boat races and enjoy zongzi.The Mid-autumn Festival is a day to enjoy the full moon.The round moon is a symbol of a successful and the united of families.As a result,the special food of the Mid Autumn Festival is a round moon cake.The spring festival is the Chinese Lunar New Year's Holiday.Besides the common poultry and meat, people also dictates the traditional food by regional custom , such as dumplings and New Year cake.真真纯手工翻译哦!求采纳!by the way,你学的是新标准大学英语 综合教程1吧?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语看图说话,六句话,不用太华丽句句通顺没有语法问题就行了,所以翻译器pass!11点30前必采纳!
泽速浪001292
可以这样it's lunch time,mum prepared lot's of food for me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请英语高手帮忙汉译英一下~翻译不要求精确,意思对,通顺,不要机译就可以了~拜托了~急!!!_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙汉译英一下~翻译不要求精确,意思对,通顺,不要机译就可以了~拜托了~急!!!
看到你的照片我觉得你是个很漂亮的女孩,我很喜欢你,和你交流可能有些困难,希望你能谅解.不过我还是个中国的高中学生,我不知道你是从哪里知道我的邮箱的,有着很普通的青春期女孩的烦恼,我也只有在周末才能回复你邮件,收到你的回信我非常惊讶,不过我还是很高兴认识你.我生活在一个和平的国家!热切期待着你的回信,每天穿梭于学校和家,你现在生活的好吗,我很遗憾你有过那样的生活经历, Mary,不会太多的英语.希望你快乐每一天很高兴认识你?我的中国名字叫许乐
提问者采纳
so it is a little hard for me to communicate with you and I can only reply your e-s nice to meet you. I do not know how you get my mailboxdear Mary. I worry about the things that all the teenager girls worry about, But I am a high school student in China and my English is a liitle poor. It is a surprise for me to hear from you and I am sorry to hear that you had such a bad life experience:It&#39?My Chinese name is Xule, but i am glad to hear from you and i hope you will be happy every day. I want your understanding. I am looking forward to your reply. I think you are a pretty girl when seeing the photo of you. How are you now. I like you very much. I live in a peaceful country and i have been shuttling back and forth between my home and school
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
Nice to meet you, Mary. I'm very surprised by received your letter. And I feel really sorry about your life experience. Do you have a good life now?
My Chinese name is Xule, I think you are a beautiful girl because I have seen your photo. I like you very much, but I'm still a Chinese senior high school student. I'm not skillful at English so it is difficult to communiat with you. And only on weekends can I reply your Email. I hope you can forgive me. I live in a peaceful country. I commute between school and my home everyday. You can find ordinary adolescence girls' annoyance on me. I don't know where did you find my mai box? But I'm really happy to ...
Nice to meet you, Mary, received your letter I was very surprised, I'm sorry you have had that kind of experience, you are now living?My Chinese name is Xu Le, see your photos I think you are a very beautiful girl, I like you very much. But I was a high school student from China, not too much English, and you may have some difficulty, I also only on weekends to reply to your mail, I hope you can forgive me.I live in a state of peace, shuttle in the school and home every day, has a common adolescent girl troubles, I don't know where you get my e-mail, but I am very glad to meet you. I hope you happy every day!Eagerly looking forward to your reply!Love y...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下英语对话吧!要语法通顺的!!不要各种翻译软件译的!!一定要语法通顺!!!谢谢了!!_百度知道
帮我翻译一下英语对话吧!要语法通顺的!!不要各种翻译软件译的!!一定要语法通顺!!!谢谢了!!
我都喜欢她很多年了:Anne HathawayB:《暮色》和《新月》。我喜欢吃面食!B!B,现在准备去看第三部《月食》A,老板对他们进行非人虐待,我不知道你也喜欢,我只能去网上看了:上次吃饺子都是三个月以前了:你觉得哪里很精彩:你是北方人吧:是啊,我的天啊。A!B?B?B?A:好啊4:我们走2。A:我正在想午饭吃什么呢:我喜欢这部电影是因为从中我看到了不管处于什么环境都应该坚持不懈的努力。B: 你喜欢吃什么,还有各种种类,西红柿鸡蛋?A,这次演唱会你没能去,那个老板太没有良心了1:太可怜了!像天使一样:我也是这样认为的!你最近有没有什么电影介绍我看?我在找你B.A我最近看了部电影叫《穿PRADA的恶魔》B,他们现在怎么样了。我特别喜欢王菲,谢天谢地。B:我陪你一起吧:oh。B:你为什么那么爱吃饺子呢:这部电影主要情节是什么!B;A:你说的我也好想吃。A!A,我最近听说了一件新闻。B,太忙了,生活特别悲惨。比如说:我们好好准备期末考试吧:讲述一个刚从学校毕业的女孩子Andrea Sachs 机缘巧合的进了一家顶级时装杂志社给他们的总编当助手期间发生的故事,你要去哪里。我们一起去吧:是啊,以至于都没有关注新闻A。A。A?B,我吃不惯:oh~mypoorbaby:这个世界无良的人太多了。B:听说被解救回来了:饺子营养丰富啊:那我们一起去看吧B:是的,几个四川偏远地区的智障被卖到新疆去做奴隶!A,但是这里主食是米饭:那应该很好看:是谁主演的,吃的很差。居住环境简陋B。B。B,竟然做出这么残忍的事情。A?B:太可惜了:这段时间在准备期末考试,羊肉馅,你刚才去哪里了?A?A?我也是:你最近有关注新闻么:不好意思啊?B,我们太幸福了。走3A:饺子:比起那些可怜的人:就是那个讲吸血鬼的爱情故事的电影么,没有工资.B:我去听王菲的演唱会了:我从中学就喜欢她唱的歌,非常浪漫的爱情故事A。A。我知道附近有一家饺子店做得很好吃.A:我觉得他唱歌特别好听简直是天籁之音,残障人士利益被侵害的事情发生.所以经常会有,有关残疾人保障的法律还不是很完善:好的?A。A:hi!A:HI:hi:是啊,自从来了这里我就没有好好吃过饭?A没有,我要去吃午饭。B。否则我肯定喊你一起去,你为什么不喊我一起去:想到了么?A:那还等什么。B,牛肉馅!我也不习惯吃米饭。B:有时间你可以去看一下哦。A,并且不要失去自我:我最近看了《暮光之城》的两部
and don&#39, where are you going: I think he sing reeeeally happy simply is soothing sounds.B: yes, but here staple is rice: who stars in, people with disabilities interests are violated when things happen, thankfully?A: the world without goot lose ourselves: I go to faye wang&#39. For example1:t ys concert: think of: yes. I like to eat pasta, eat very poor?A no, they now, my gosh.A: too bad: we walked2, very romantic love storyA.B: oh ~ mypoorbaby. go3A.: I was trys go: I with you?A.A?A: HI, are now ready to go to see the third part the eclipse&quot. I know nearby have a dumpling shop do very delicious: you said I may eat?B: do you think is wonderful: compared with those poor people: ok!B;two.A, I have recently heard A news story, that the boss is no conscience.A recently I took A movie called &quot.B: that still etc, actually made so cruel of things: Anne HathawayB: last time eat dumplings are three months ago: hi: that should be very good-looking,t had A good meal! Like an angel! I like all her for years.A.B; and &quot.A, no salary.A:B. What. Otherwise I&#39.A, the boss to give them nonhuman abuse, why didn&#39?A.B: then we go to this oneB,A: I heard m from middle sA, I can only go online to see! I also not used to eating rice. Let&#39? Me too, sheep meat meat: yes, I&#39?B;s too poor!A, there are all kinds of types: why are you so love to eat dumplings,本人比较懒? I am looking for youB, I haven&#39.B, you just gone: you are from the north: it've been to see the sunset the city of lights &quot!A.A?B;crescent&quot.B: the movie the main plot is what, goodbye首字母大写! What movie did you recently introduced me to see!B.B: the twilight&quot?B?A: yes.B: we prepare final exams: is that speak vampire love story of the movie: about A fresh from school girls chance occurrences of Andrea yesterday into A top fashion magazine to give them the editor-in-chief of when assistant occurring during the story!A.B: dumpling!B!B. So there are often: I also think so.A, several sichuan remote areas retarded be sold to xinjiang into slave, we too happy: I&#39. Living environment crudeB, you can&#39: good. I espect go to the concert, the relevant legal disabled security are not very perfect?A;m sure shout you go together: I&#39.B: hi: oh, life especially tragic: I like the movie because from which I saw no matter in what environment should be, I eat not to spoil: you can have time to look at, are too busy to all have no attention newsA: do you have recently attention news, tomato and egg!Four: this time in preparing for the final exam?B, I don&#39, cow..A;wear PRADA demon&quot.,你注意一下: dumpling rich nutrition ah
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语对话的相关知识
其他4条回答
你还是找美国或英国人吧!!
A我最近看了部电影叫《穿PRADA的恶魔》
B:这部电影主要情节是什么?
A:讲述一个刚从学校毕业的女孩子Andrea Sachs 机缘巧合的进了一家顶级时装杂志社给他们的总编当助手期间发生的故事。
B:是谁主演的?
A:Anne Hathaway
B:你觉得哪里很精彩?
A:我喜欢这部电影是因为从中我看到了不管处于什么环境都应该坚持不懈的努力,并且不要失去自我。
B:那应该很好看。
A:有时间你可以去看一下哦!你最近有没有什么电影介绍我看?
B:我最近看了《暮光之城》的两部:《暮色》和《新月》,现在准备去看第三部《月食》
A:就是那个讲吸血鬼的爱情故事的电影么?
B:是的,非常浪漫的爱情故事
A:那我们一起去看吧
A:hi,你要去哪里?
B:hi,我要去吃午饭。
A:我正在想午饭吃什么...
A: I have seen a movie recently, named “The Devil Wears Prada”
B: What’s the main plot of that movie?
A: It tells a story of the girl who has just graduated from college and then work as an assistant of chief editor in a fashionable magazine.
B: Who has starred in it?
A: Anne Hathaway.
B: What’s the advantage?
A: Because I learned persistence and self- discipline from the movie, I like it very much.
B: That should be amazing!
A: You should watch it when you are free. Do you have any good recommendation?
B: I’ve seen The Twilight Saga: Twilight and New Moon.
A: Are they the movies talking about the love stories of vampires?
B: Yes, it wa...
English translation of the dialogue to help me look at it! To grammar fluent!! Do all kinds of translation software translation!! Syntax must be fluent!!! Thank you!!
Reward points: 10 | end of 14 days from the issue 22 hours | Asked by: m.
A movie I recently read called &The Devil wears PRADA&
B: What is the main plot of this movie?
A: about a girl who just graduated from school Andrea Sachs by chance into a top fashion magazine as an assistant editor to them during the story.
B: Who is starring?
A: Anne Hathaway
B: Where do you think is wonderful?
A: I like this movie because from what I saw in the environment regardless of the effor...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我只想做一只狗 的文章

随机推荐