这句的一点疑问Only like that can you make a genuine achievement的动词

Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power. ---Charles Simmons.
决不要走回头路。要尽全力尝试。决心就是力量。---查尔斯·西蒙斯。
We will go on the pitch to put them in difficulty, and if we do it with the determination we showed against Palermo, helping each other, we can get some points.
都灵会在场上给米兰制造麻烦,如果我们展示出像面对巴勒莫时那样的决心,场上团结互助,都灵能拿到积分。
I just want to tell you whatever you do, do it with a determination to be unexpectedly rescued from a desperate situation. Only like that can you make a genuine achievement.
我只想告诉你,做什么事都必须有绝处求生那么大的决心,才能获得真正的成就。
Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.
永远不要退却。要尝试,并全力以赴。决心就是力量。
Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power---Charles Simmons, author.
永不后退。用所有的力气去尝试。决心就是力量---查尔斯。西蒙斯,作家。
And they do it with such passion, with such determination, with such joy and pride.
她们带着如此的热情、如此的决心和如此的喜悦和骄傲致力于此。
I believe that I demonstrated my value in Florence and with the right desire and determination I can do it again here. However, my first priority is to focus on the team'
我自信我在佛罗伦萨证明了自己的价值,只要有同样的渴望和毅力,我就能在这里再次做到这一点。
People do it all the time. It only takes a grim determination to force yourself consciously to interact with each new wave of technology, no matter how insipid it seems.
这种事其实人们都在做,成败的关键只在于你是否有意识地狠下决心强迫自己与科技的每次新浪潮互动,不管它看起来有多乏味无聊。
You focus your energy and efforts on a task and stick with it until it is finished. Determination is using your will power to do something when it isn't easy.
你全身心地投入到一份工作当中,直到完成。坚毅就是当事情不容易的时候,你用意志的力量来完成。
During the break I told my players we should play with more determination in the second half; unfortunately we didn't manage to do it this time.
在中场休息时,我告诉我的球员我们应该发挥更大的决心,遗憾的是在下半场我们没有能够做到这点。
There was obviously a job to do, and the Chinese moved with a sure step, vigor, and a look of determination to get it done.
人人明显地有事可干,并且中国人迈着自信的步伐,精神抖擞,看起来有决心达到工作目标。
This is an awesome question, because it's so true to life. Things happen to all of us … but the real determination is how do we deal with them.
这个问题相当的好,生活中确实有这样的事情,发生在每个人身上,但真正的问题是我们如何对待它。
Do the swish - 10 times - as fast as you can, powerfully, with as much emotions, enthusiasm and determination that you can invest within it.
飙换-10次-越快越好,有力的,带着无比强烈的感情,热情和决心。
Do the swish - 10 times - as fast as you can, powerfully, with as much emotions, enthusiasm and determination that you can invest within it.
飙换-10次-越快越好,有力的,带着无比强烈的感情,热情和决心。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
W-E-A-L-T-H 系列W-E-A-L-T-H 系列.doc 9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
W-E-A-L-T-H系列Apositiveandgratefulattitudetowardspeopleandthingsareofgreatimportance.Itisvitaltoinstillrightvaluesinthestudents.---Catherine(2015届高一)2013-04美文赏读:一.美好生活从学会感激开始Ifyouarefeelingthatlifejustcannotbeanyworseforyou,itcanbechallengingtothinkpositivethoughts.Whenwearestressed,depressed,upset,orotherwiseinanegativestateofmindbecauseweperceivethat&badthings&keephappeningtous,itisimportanttoshiftthosenegativethoughtstosomethingpositive.Ifwedon't,wewillonlyattractmore&badthings.& 如果你感觉生活对你来说实在是糟糕之极,你可以挑战着想些积极的东西。当我们不堪重负、沮丧、失落,抑或因为我们认为倒霉的事总是光临我们而处于消极状态时,将这些消极的思想转变为积极的至关重要。如果我们不这么做,只会招致更多的霉运。Itisoftenveryhardtothinkpositivewhensomanythingsarenegative,butIcanassureyouthatsomeone,somewhereisworseoffthanyou.Wecanchoosetothinkdifferentlybybeginningwiththesmallestofsteps. 有如此之多消极因素还要想些积极的东西,通常情况下这很难,但我可以保证,在某个地方有人比你情况还糟。我们可以换种方式,一步一步细细思考那些消极的东西。Ifyoustartwithonesmall,positivethingandrepeatitduringthecourseofyourday,youwillbegintomoveintoamorepositivesituation:positivethoughts,feelings,opportunitiesandpeoplewillstartshowingupinyourlife.Withpractice,youwillfindthatovertime,youwillchangeyouroutlookandchoosetobehappy,irregardlessoftheeventsaroundyou. 从一件积极的小事情开始,并且一整天就一直重复想着,你将进入一个更加积极的状态:积极的思想、情感、机遇、人们开始装扮你的人生。这样练下去,很快你会发现你将改变你的观点,选择快乐的生活,而不在意周围那些琐事。Hereareafewexamplesforyoutopractice.Saythemoutloudandwithfeeling! 下面有一些方法供你选择练习。要有感情的把它们大声说出来。1.Beginandendeachdaywitha&Thankyouforthiswonderful,gloriousday!& 在每一天开始和结束的时候,说一句“感谢这么一个愉快的一天”。2.Whenyouseethegaspriceshiking,say&IamsogladthatIamblessedtohaveavehicleinwhichtogetaround.& 燃气价格高涨的时候,说“我很高兴我至少还有着这辆车可以到处兜风。”3.Whenyouarelateforwork,say&IamsohappyandgratefulformyjobasIknowthatmanydon'thaveone.& 上班迟到时,说“我很幸福并感激我的工作,因为我知道很多人还没有工作。”4.Ifyouarehavinghealthproblems,begratefulforwhatdoeswork:&Ireallydoappreciatemyeyesthatsee,myearsthathear,mymouththattastes,mylegsthatwalk,myarmsthatlift,myhandsthatwrite,mymindthatthinks,mykneesthatbendandmytonguethattalks.&Thepossibilities
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 achievement的动词 的文章

随机推荐