向某人请教 英语下面这句英语:

请教一个问题,怎样翻译下面这个句子_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,151,775贴子:
请教一个问题,怎样翻译下面这个句子收藏
Why Hillary and Bernie both won and lost in Nevada为什么在希拉里赢,伯尼输?还是互有输赢的意思?
and连接2个并列成分,both形容2者都,所以个人认为是输赢都有的意思
我跟你相反 语文像天书,英语像1+1。
后者比较好,因为这个其实是很偏的一个语法,and前后连接一对反义词,包括前后,输赢,胜败,得失,表示一种类似语文修辞手法中的互文,即意思相互包含,所以后者更符合原句意思。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请教几句英语,谢谢.下面这几句话英语怎么说?谢谢:很遗憾这次我不能去参加你们的会议,因为那几天我已经安排了别的工作.如果今后你们还有类似的会议或者活动,请提前通知我,我很希望能够参加.
窝窝游希丶魝誉
I am sorry to fail to attend to your conference,dueing to other work assigned those days.Please do notice me ahead of schedule if there is similar activity or meeting,I am eager to be there.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm sorry I couldn't attend the meeting this time because I have arranged other work on those days. If there will be similar meetings or activities in the future, please inform me in advance for I really hope to take part in them.
I very much regret this you can not go to attend the meeting, because it arranged a few days I have other work. If you have a similar future meetings or activities, please notify me in advance, I very much hope to participate.
I regret to inform you that I can't attend your meeting because I have other work to do on my schedule during that period of time.If you ever have any subsequent conferences or activities,please keep me informed in advance.I really hope to be there.
i am so regret that i cannot attend your conference
.cause i already arranged other works . next time if you have the similar conference . could you please tell me in advance i wish i could be there .
你好,是这样的:I very much regret this you can not go to attend the meeting, because it arranged a few days I have other work. If you have a similar future meetings or activities, please notify me in advance, I very much hope to participate.
扫描下载二维码请教下面这句话的语法应该怎么分析?整个句子 怎么翻译?
在沪江关注出国留学的沪友mary2003em遇到了一个关于雅思的疑惑,并悬赏80沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Just as much as any other historian, an archaeologist studies and tries to reconstitute the process that has created the human world in which we live- and us ourselves in so far as we are each creatures of our age and social environment.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
像历史学家一样,考古学家研究并尝试重构人类社会塑造成型的进程,我们都生活于这个社会中,都是时代和环境的造物。
—— berulla
就像任何其他的历史学家一样,考古学家研究,并且试图复原我们所生存的人类世界的演变过程和我们迄今为止在每一个时代的每一个产物和社会环境。
我觉得the process that has created the human world in which we live和
us ourselves in so far as we are each creatures of our age and social environment这个两个句子是并列句,都是reconstitute的宾语。
—— qy1810
the process 。。。。。。。和us ourselves 。。。。并列作为 reconstitute的宾语
就…来说,到。。。为止
整句翻译楼上两个都差不多了,你参考一下吧
—— pengpeng388
相关其他知识点请教下面这句日语怎么翻译啊
在沪江关注日语的沪友zaohuzi遇到了一个关于日语综合的疑惑,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
女:すみません、2000円ぐらいでちょうど良いお使い物ありますか。
男:お菓子とコーヒーのセットはどうですか。
女:嗜好品はちょっと、普段からなれているものは好みがあるのでしょう。
最后一句,普段からなれているものは好みがあるのでしょう。 是什么意思啊,怎么理解呢