谁知道这首女声2012好听的英文歌歌 开头是”oh no i didn’t mean、i didn’t mean to hurt you,you don‘t deserve

求一首英文歌 女声_百度知道
求一首英文歌 女声
早些年在包房里的DJ串烧里 常有个一首歌
高潮里也出现了music这个词的
哪位聪明的好心人说说啊 谢谢了
我有更好的答案
我 不知道那歌名 你看看这2首歌吧~~~~~~歌名:bye bye bye歌手:mariah carey
歌词:this is for my peoples
who just lost somebody
your best friend, your baby
your man or your lady
put your hand way up high
we will never say bye
no, no, no
mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers
friends and cousins
this is for my peoples
who lost their grandmothers
lift your head to the sky
cause we will never say bye
as a child there were them times
i didn't get it
but you kept me in line
i didn't know why
you didn't show up sometimes
on sunday mornings and i missed you
but i'm glad we talked through
all them grown folk things
是 铃木亜美 的那首《music》吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 女歌手 歌词包含.....my shadow 不是moonlight shadow._百度知道
一首英文歌 女歌手 歌词包含.....my shadow 不是moonlight shadow.
John Mayer - Shadow Days Did you know that you could be wrongAnd swear you're rightSome people been known to do itAll their lives But you find yourself aloneJust like you found yourself beforeLike I found myself in piecesOn my hotel floor Hard times help me see I'm a good man with a good heartHad a tough time, got a rough startBut I finally learned to let it goNow I'm right here, and I'm right nowAnd I'm open, knowing somehowThat my shadows days are overMy shadow days are over now Well I ain't no trouble makerAnd I never meant her harmBut it doesn't mean I didn't make itHard to carry on Well it sucks to be honest (honest)And it hurts to be realBut it starts to make some loveThat I can finally feel Hard times let me be I'm a good man with a good heartHad a tough time, got a rough startBut I finally learned to let it goNow I'm right here, and I'm right nowAnd I'm open, knowing somehowThat my shadow days are overMy shadow days are over now I'm a good man with a good heartHad a tough time, got a rough startBut I finally learned to let it goNow I'm right here, and I'm right nowAnd I'm open, knowing somehowThat my shadow days are overMy shadow days are over nowMy ShadowJessie J You'll never leave me I wish we could have another minute to finish this fairy tale.Hear your voice and get lost in it cause all I got is broken detail.You were my world and everything in it.So how did you disappear?I won't say this is over, you're still here. You're my shadow, my shadow, I know you're close.You're my shadow, my shadow, everywhere I go.So I, I don't see the need to cry cause you'll never leave my life.You're my shadow, my shadow. Oh oh. You'll never leave me I won't forget, I'll just sit and reminise.Promise I'll keep all your secrets.To have you back with me, my only wishcause nobody knew me like you did.The words will come to life I've written in my diary.Hide and seek but I know you'll always find me.Count to ten and I know you will appear,appear-pear no fear, I'm here, here. You're my shadow, my shadow, I know you're close.You're my shadow, my shadow, everywhere I go.So I, I don't see the need to cry cause you'll never leave my life.You're my shadow, my shadow. Oh oh. You'll never leave me Now your gone I swear you won't be aloneMy heart beat tapping like it's made of stone.I wont let you down, mute the sound but I can still hear. Yeah.& now I'm breaking, see I'm shaking but I know your waiting.Yeah-yeah. You'll never leave me You're my shadow, my shadow, I know you're close.You're my shadow, my shadow, everywhere I go.So I, I don't see the need to cry cause you'll never leave my life.You're my shadow, my shadow. Oh oh. You're my shadow, my shadow, I know you're close.You're my shadow, my shadow, everywhere I go.So I, I don't see the need to cry cause you'll never leave my life.You're my shadow, my shadow. Oh oh. You'll never leave me No, please don't ever leave me. No, no, no.my shadow文本歌词It’s time to make a start是时候开始了to get to know your heart是时候去了解你自己的内心了time to show your face是时候崭露头角了time to take your place是时候寻找属于你的位置了In every speck of dust在每一粒细小的灰尘In every universe在每一个宏大的宇宙When you feel most alone当你感觉孤单you will not be alone其实你并未孤单·Just shine a light on me, shine a light只需给我一点光,一点光I’ll shine a light on you, shine a light我便愿努力照亮你生命and you will see my shadow on every wall你将会在每面墙上 看到我的影子and you will see my footprint on every floor你将会在每一个台阶上 发现我的脚步·It only takes a spark to tear the world apart毁灭这个世界只需一秒种these tiny little things that make it all begin是那些微不足道的一切塑造整个宇宙Just shine a light on me, shine a lightI’ll shine a light on you, shine a lightand you will see my shadow on every walland you’ll see my reflection in your free fallOoh, Oh Ooh, Ooh, Oh Ooh!Just shine a light on me, shine a lightI’ll shine a light on you, shine a light’Cause when your back’s against the wall当你转身背对所有阻碍that’s when you show no fear at all你就再也无所畏惧and when you’re running out of time当你比时间跑得更快that’s when your hit tune start to rhyme你就可以奏出生命的乐章We won’t be leaving by the same road that we came by 我们不会在在同一条路上撤退We won’t be leaving by the same road that we came byWe won’t be leaving by the same road that we came byWe won’t be leaving by the same road that we came byOh Ooh, Oh Ooh, Oh Ooh, Oh Ooh!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
就叫my shadow。jessie j唱的
试了 不对 同样是节奏比较强的 还有一个发音像bon
burn my shadow
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几首英文歌的歌词,符合要求的加分哦_百度知道
求几首英文歌的歌词,符合要求的加分哦
我是要拿来打印的,请务必弄得比较紧凑,不要一句一行。曲目如下:1.in the end
LP的2.shape of my heart 这个杀手不太冷的曲子3.hotel California4.lonely 有黑憨缉封垦莩旧凤驯脯沫人男人说唱的那个
提问者采纳
in the end [it starts with]说唱:one thing i don't know whyit doesn't even matter how hard you trykeep that in mind i designed this rhymeto explain in due timeall i knowtime is a valuable thingwatch it fly by as the pendulum swingswatch it count down to the end of the daythe clock ticks life awayit's so unrealdidn't look out belowwatch the time go right out the windowtrying to hold on but didn't even knowwasted it all just towatch you goi kept everything inside and even though i tried it all fell apartwhat it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when i tried so hard合唱:i tried so hardand got so farbut in the endit doesn't even matteri had to falland lose it allbut in the endit doesn't even matter说唱:one thing i don't know whydoesn't even matter how hard you trykeep that in mind i designed this rhymeto explain in due time合:i tried so hard说:in spite of the way you were mocking meacting like i was part of your propertyremembering all the times you fought with mei'm surprised it got so things aren't the way they were beforeyou wouldn't even recognize me anymorenot that you knew me back thenbut it all comes back to me说:in the end合:you kept everything inside and even though i tried it all fell apartwhat it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when i 合唱:i tried so hardand got so farbut in the endit doesn't even matteri had to falland lose it allbut in the endit doesn't even matteri put my trust in youpushed as far as i can goand for all thisthere's only one thing you should know Shape Of My HeartSting He deals the cards as a meditationAnd those he plays never suspectHe doesn't play for the money he winsHe don't play for respectHe deals the cards to find the answerThe sacred geometry of chanceThe hidden law of a probable outcomeThe numbers lead a danceI know that the spades are the swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartHe may play the jack of diamondsHe may lay the queen of spadesHe may conceal a king in his handWhile the memory of it fadesI know that the spades are the swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartAnd if I told you that I loved youYou'd maybe think there's something wrongI'm not a man of too many facesThe mask I wear is oneWell, those who speak know nothin'And find out to their costLike those who curse their luck in too many placesAnd those who fear are lostI know that the spades are the swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartThat's not the shape, the shape of my heartThat's not the shape, the shape of my heart hotel CaliforniaOn a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hairWarm smell of colitas rising up through the airUp ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering lightMy head grew heavy, and my sight grew dimmerI had to stop for the nightThere she I heard the mission bellAnd I was thinking to myself,'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the wayThere were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say...Welcome to the Hotel CaliforniaSuch a lovely place (such a lovely place)Plenty of room at the Hotel CaliforniaAny time of year, you can find it hereHer mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes BenzShe's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friendsHow they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.Some dance to remember, some dance to forgetSo I called up the Captain, 'Please bring me my wine'He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'And still those voices are calling from far awayWake you up in the middle of the nightJust to hear them say...Welcome to the Hotel CaliforniaSuch a lovely Place (such a lovely face)They livin' it up at the Hotel CaliforniaWhat a nice surprise, bring your alibisMirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on iceAnd she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'And in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feastThey stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beastLast thing I remember, I was running for the doorI had to find the passage back to the place I was before'Relax' said the nightman, We are programed to receive.You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave《Lonely》 I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! Remember first time we met day one Kids in the garden’ playin’ games heaven’ fun Excitin’ and amazin’ havin’ a real friend of mine Feel my heartbeat and for real friend of mine Face to face and eye to eye Usin’ our hands to buy and supply Chillin’ is cool from january to june And we still stiked together like the glue And know the rules Forever you and i and believe it was clear If i ever should fall i could count on you with no fear Runnin’ out of time i see who’s fake Alone without protection from all them snakes All for one one for all i was told Black white yellow no matter if your young or old Nana’s in the house to let you know What i see is how i fell and damn I’m alone I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! Everybody’s tripppin’ on me Oh lord come help me please I did some bad things in my life Why can’t you rescue me ’cause you’ve got all i need I know i got to pay the price Cheppi憨缉封垦莩旧凤驯脯沫n’ thru the streets at night after a fuss and fight Tears in my eyes i’m a man lookin’ for the light Dark is the path i know he will rescue me The lord is my shepard i’m cool despite emergency Whom shall i fear exept the god Thank you for the blessin’ a nd the skils on the mic Five years we know there’s no diggity Free at last see the light in me What goes up must come down I’ll be around while you heading towards deathtown Allways look forward hardly never look back So many tears and the snakes on my jock Now i’m riding in my big fat ride Your ass is late so look for the line Nana in the house to let you know What i see is how i feel so leave me alone I am lonely lonely lonely I am lonely lonely in my life I am lonely lonely lonely God help me help me to survive! Knock on my door whom you lookin’ for A dream or reality enemies at my door Eyes i realize it’s fantasize i must be high So let me live before i die Once again grab the bottle twist the cap To survive your life is yours my life is mine No emotions in this world full of lies Step by step and be versatile Love peace and cash that’s what is’s all about Alone by yourself than you lack there’s no doubt about I’m always into something making moves to improve What would you do if you were in my shoes Boom a letter oops another suicide Meet me for a ride at the boulevard Nana’s in the house to let you know What i see is how i feel and damn i’m alone
提问者评价
谢谢哦,2楼把lonely的歌搞错了哦,不过怨我,没说清楚。是NANA的,不是阿康的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
[in the end]
it starts with one thing
i don't know why
it doesn't even matter
how hard you try
keep that in mind
i designed this rhyme
to explain in due time
all i know
time is a valuable thing
watch it fly by
as the pendulum swings
watch it count down
to the end of the day
the clock ticks life away
it's so unreal
didn't look out below
watch the time go
right out the window
trying to hold on,
but didn't even know
wasted it all just
to watch you go
i kept everything inside and
even though i tried,
it all fell apart
what it meant to me will
eventually be a
memory of a time when
i tried so hard
and got so far
but in the en...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁C这题考查词组mean to do“打算做”,mean doing“意味着做”,句意是:--我不打算伤害她。--但象这样谈话意味着伤害她。选:C。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江富阳场口中学高二教学质量检测英语卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
My friend said that she would like _______ out with me, but I didn’t feel like _______ anything that day.A. eatingB. eatingC.to eat, to eatD. to eat
来源:宁夏银川一中09-10学年高一下学期期中考试(英语)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(每题1分,共20分)My husband hasn’t stopped laughing about the thing that happened to me. It’s &36&&now but it wasn’t that time.Last Friday, after doing all the family shopping in town, I &37 &a rest before catching the train, so I bought a &&38 &and some chocolate and went to the station coffee shop that was a cheap, self-service place with long &&39&to sit at. I put my heavy bag down on the floor, put the newspaper and chocolate on the table to &&40 &a place and went to get a cup of coffee.When I came back with the coffee, there was someone in the &&41 &&seat. It was one of those &&42 &young man, with dark glasses and torn clothes, and hair colored bright& 43&&at the front, not so unusual these days. What did &&44 &me was he’d started to eat my chocolate! Naturally, I was annoyed. However, to avoid trouble—then really I was rather uneasy about him—I just&&&45 &down at the front page of the newspaper, tasted my coffee, and took a bit of chocolate. The boy looked at me &&&46 &&. then he took another piece of my chocolate. I could hardly &&47 &it. Still I didn’t want to start an argument. When he took a&&48 &&&piece , I felt more &49 &than annoyed. I thought, “ Well, I shall have the last piece.” And I &50 &it.The boy gave me a &&51&&look, and then stood up. As he left, he shouted out, “This woman is mad!” Everyone&&&52 &. That really made me feel silly, but it was&&&53 &&when I finished my coffee and got ready to leave. My face went red—as red as his hair when I&&&54 &&&I’d made a mistake. It wasn’t my chocolate he’d been taking. There was mine, unopened, just under my &55 &&.36. A. serious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wonderful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. exciting37. A. enjoyed&&&&&&&&&& B. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wanted38. A. cake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. newspaper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. magazine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. bag39. A. chairs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tables&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. benches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. beds40. A. order&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. find&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. visit41. A. very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. same&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. free&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. next42. A. wild-looked&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wild-looking&&&&&&&&& C. good-looking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good-looked43. A. red&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. black&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. brown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. white44. A. interest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. surprise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. frighten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hurt45. A. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sat&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. put 46. A. eagerly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. closely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shyly47. A. believe&&&&&&&&&&& B. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stop48. A. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. big&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. single&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. third49. A. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. curious50. A. covered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. threw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. got&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wrapped51. A. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. exhausting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pleasant52. A. agreed&&&&&&&& B. promised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. followed53. A. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. later&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. easier54. A. wondered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. realized&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. recognized55. A. bags&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. clothes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. book&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. newspaper
来源:贵州省遵义四中高二半期考试试题(英语)
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并填在答题卡上。I was tired and hungry after a long day of work. When I walked into the living-room, my 12-year-old son looked&& 21&& at me and said “I love you.” I didn’t know what to say.&& 22& several seconds all I could do was to stand there and&& 23&& down at him. My first thought was he must need&& 24&& while doing his homework&& 25&& he was trying to prepare me for some&& 26& . Finally, I asked, “What was that all about?”& “ 27& .” He said, “My teacher said we should tell our parents that we love them and see what they say. It’s an experiment. ” The next day I&& 28&& his teacher at my office to find out more about this “experiment” and how the other parents had responded .
“&& 29&& , most of the fathers had the same reaction as you did.” The teacher said, “When I first&& 30&& we try this, I asked the children what they thought their parents would say. Some of them thought their parents would have heart trouble. The point is,” the teacher explained, “feeling&& 31&& is an important part of&& 32&& . It’s something all human beings&& 33&& . What I’m trying to tell the children is that it’s too&& 34&& that we don’t express those feelings. A boy should be able to tell his dad that he loves him. ”
The teacher, a middle-aged man, understands how difficult it is for some of us to say the things that would be good for us to say. When my son came to me&& 35& , I held on to him for an extra second. And just&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 36&& he pulled away, I said in my deepest, most manly voice, “Hey, I love you. ”
I didn’t know if saying that would make&& 37&& of us healthier, but we did feel pretty&& 38& . Maybe&& 39&& time when one of my children says “I love you”, it would not take me a whole&& 40&& to think of the right answer.&21. A. down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. away&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. up 22. A. After&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. For&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. In&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. On 23. A. glare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. stare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. knock 24. A. money&&&&&&&&& B. time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. paper 25. A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. while 26. A. money&&&&&&&&&&&& B. news&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. test&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. explanation 27. A. Anything&&&&&&&&&&& B. Nothing&&&&&&&&&&&
C. Important&&&&&&& D. Interesting 28. A. advised
&&&&&&&&&&& B. told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. called&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. informed 29. A. Basically&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Fortunately&&&&&&&
C. Usually&&&&&&&&&& D. Frequently 30. A. allowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. suggested&&&&&&&& D. planned 31. A. loved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. helpful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. interested&&&&&&&& D. trusted 32. A. body&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. study&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. health 33. A. agree&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. understand&&&&&&C. know&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. require 34. A. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hard 35. A. that day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that moment&&&&&
C. that evening&&&& D. that morning 36. A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. because&&&&&&&&&& D. as 37. A. neither&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&&&&&& C. most&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. few 38. A. terrible &&&&&&& B. disappointed&&&&&
C. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good 39. A. next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. last&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. every 40. A. afternoon&&&&&&&&&&& B. morning&&&&&&&&&&&
C. day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. week
来源:学年辽宁盘锦第二高级中学高一下学期期初考试英语试卷(带解析)
I live in Albuquerque, and some homeless people often stay at the stoplights. I often gave money to them, feeling &1&for their bad luck. But later I became a single mom with no home, a huge debt. As a result, I&&2&giving and had a strong sense of &3 &.Things started to &4&for me. Again I had a home, and plenty of food, and I started to &5&&myself out of debt. One day we saw a homeless person with the &6 &,"Will work for food." I &7& .My daughter commented, "Mommy, you &8&to give to those people in&&9 &."I replied, "Honey, they just use that money for alcohol or other &10 things. "She didn't respond. But when I said that, I didn't feel right.Three days later, I was driving to &11&up my daughter from school. A man was standing on the corner, and something deep &12&me said, "Just help him." &13 &I rolled down my window, and he ran over with delight, saying "God bless you, I only need 77 cents." I&&14&into my ashtray(烟灰缸) and strangely enough, there sat three quarters and two pennies.I scooped(抓起) it up and gave it to him. He &15 &with joy and tears in his&16&&"Wow, you just made it &17&for me to see my mom for Christmas! Thank you so much. The bus that has this great sale is &18 &in 20 minutes!" It was a moment I'll never forget. I think that man won't forget it either, 19 &I was the one who got the best &20 &in life——GIVING.【小题1】A.pleasedB.sorry C.nervousD.proud【小题2】A.stoppedB.refusedC.consideredD.continued【小题3】A.satisfactionB. joyC.lossD.surprise【小题4】A. reformB.declineC.endD.change【小题5】A.pullB.driveC.persuadeD.concern【小题6】A.gestureB.symbolC.signD.sentence【小题7】A.passed byB.gave inC.stood upD.held on【小题8】A.expectedB.attemptedC.promisedD.used【小题9】A.shockB.happinessC.comfortD.need【小题10】A.dimB.badC.excitingD.anxious【小题11】A.pickB.lookC.ringD.bring【小题12】A.besidesB.insideC.behindD.above【小题13】A.SoB.OtherwiseC.HoweverD.Moreover【小题14】A.climbedB.jumpedC.sawD.reach【小题15】A.turned aroundB.broke downC.burst outD.spoke up【小题16】A.eyesB.faceC.noseD.mouth【小题17】A.necessaryB.possibleC.importantD.nice【小题18】A.takingB.operatingC.leavingD.driving【小题19】A.butB.orC.andD.nor【小题20】A.awardB.messageC.giftD.lesson
来源:四川省德阳市高中2010届高三下学期“二诊”考试
第二节&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 The end of senior year is a truly special and wonderful time for American students. It's& 21&they will remember for the rest of their lives. My senior year, I can't believe it's& 22& over. Now when I look back, it was& 23& , but exciting, the ball, graduation, and then, of course, college. I started my college& 24& process months before Christmas. My parents told me it would be smart if I was arranged& 25& interviews and tours. But I didn' t have a& 26&aim. I wanted to go to college, but I didn't want to deal with the stress. As the days flew by, my applications& 27& on my desk just as I had left them three months before. "You are& 28& valuable time," my parents Complained. Sweeping away the gathered dust on the applications, I& 29& them every Sunday until I finished. Next came writing the essays. I had many ideas, but every school had different& 30& . I changed them until I was pleased. Finally, everything was& 31& . Now I just had to wait. In March, I started receiving letters of rejection. I began to think that I had prepared myself for disappointment. I& 32& a letter from Salem State College stating that they wanted to see my third quarter grades &&33&& they made their decision. Yes! At least someone wanted to& 34& me. At the beginning of April, I received a letter from Keens State. I had been&35& . Those opening words "We regret to inform you... " made me sit down and cry. I had lost all hope. Then I heard from Plymouth State. Not my first& 36& , but ... I had been accepted. Maybe if I get my& 37&up, I can manage to another nicer school... The college application process& 38& me deeply. All my friends had dozens of schools to choose from. I guess my& 39& were right. "High school grades are undoubtedly important to your future plans. " If I could do it all over again, I would& 40& it more seriously.21.A.something&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.anything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.everything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.nothing22.A.completely&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.finally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.nearly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.eventually23.A.wonderful&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.stressful24.A.examination&&&&&&&&&&& B.application&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.graduation&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.rejection25.A.about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for26.A.true&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.special&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.clear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.serious27.A.lay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.stood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.appeared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.gathered28.A.spending&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.wasting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.taking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.having29.A.worked at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.worked on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.worked for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.worked out30.A.requirements&&&&&&&&&& B.experiences&&&&&&&&&&&& C.processes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.statements31.A.in order&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.under control&&&&&&&&& C.in place&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.under way32.A.typed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.had&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.wrote33.A.after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.while34.A.consider&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.believe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.refuse35.A.admitted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.accepted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.rejected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.fired36.A.idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.essay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.interview&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.choice37.A.letters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.grades&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hopes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.plans38.A.hurt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.frightened&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.damaged&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.cheated39.A.friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.students&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.teachers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.parents40.A.make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Get
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 2012好听的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐