i gave the bike to my brother louiein reward for his business

I bought a dress for only 10 it was a real .A. exchange B. business C bargain D. reward 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I bought a dress for only 10 it was a real ______.A. exchange&&&&& B. business&&&&&& C& bargain &&&&&&D. reward
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
I bought a beatiful red European dress from XiDan Department store _____to wear at the wedding. & A. particularly&&& B.specifically&&& C. especially&&&& D. systematically
来源:学年江西省上高二中高一上学期期中英语卷
题型:阅读理解
About a year ago, a couple with three children moved into the apartment next door to mine. I never heard any noise from the children, but the parents were always shouting at the kids. We often met in the hallway when we were coming or going. I always spoke, but the only answer I got was a hello from the four-year-old girl. One afternoon when I returned, they were just coming out of their apartment and the little girl was holding the door open for the others. I remained in the car doing unnecessary things. But when I looked up I saw the little girl was still holding the door open, waiting for me. I hurried as much as I could and thanked her. I was really touched by her act of kindness. That afternoon I was at the K-Mart and I bought a white Teddy bear for her. The next day, there was a knock on the door and it was the little girl and her father. She was very proud of the bear and thanked me like I had never been thanked before. Now when we meet in the hall, we all speak in a friendly manner. As time passes, I don’t hear that yelling as often as before.
Last night we had about four inches of snow. I looked out at my car and wondered how I was going to keep my doctor’s appointment. I went out to remove the snow. But when I opened my front door, I found my car was there with all the snow removed. You couldn’t imagine how I felt at that moment. I thanked that family in my heart. Isn’t it amazing how a small kind act of a four-year-old girl can change so many things for the better? My guardian angel says that good things come from small acts.【小题1】 Who did the writer think removed the snow on his car?A.That family next door.B.Someone sent by his doctor.C.Some strangers.D.The gate keeper.【小题2】Which of the following is CORRECT according to the passage?A.The children were very naughty and often made their parents angry.B.Life must be very hard for the parents next door as they had a large family to support.C.The writer put off the appointment with his doctor because of the heavy snow.D.The little girl’s kind act changed the relationship between the writer and her family.【小题3】 The right time order of these events in the passage may be&&&&&&&& .① I bought a white Teddy bear for the four-year-old little girl.② A new family moved into the building next to my door.③ The four-year-old little girl held the door for me.④ The father came with the little girl and thanked me.⑤We speak to each other now in a friendly manner.A.②-③-①-④-⑤B.②-④-①-③-⑤C.③-②-④-⑤-①D.③-④-②-⑤-①
来源:湖南省长郡中学09-10学年度高一下学期4月月考
完型填空二(每空一词) :Yesterday was my best friend Li Ming’s birthday. When school was over, I went to the bookshop. I bought a book __28__& ‘Exploring Space’ and had it nicely wrapped for him. __29__ he had wanted to buy this book for weeks, I knew that he would be very pleased with my ___30__.& When I got to the party, LiMing greeted me with a big smile. I noticed that there were piles of presents on the floor, __31__ I was sure that mine would be his favorite. I gave the present to Li Ming and whispered __32__& his ears. ‘You will love it’. He couldn’t wait to unwrap it. ___33__ the smile on his face disappeared and I saw some big red characters on the cover of the book that ___34__ ,‘Caring for your baby’! I __35__ have picked up the wrong book in the shop!
来源:2015届山东省平邑县曾子学校高一期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Ten years ago I used to be very fit (健康的). I rode a bike to work and I got a lot of exerciseat weekends. I used to play tennis a lot and go for long walks. In those days Ididn’t earn very much. I had a job in an office. It wasn’t a very good job butI had a lot of time to do the things I enjoyed doing. Then, about eight years ago, I got a much better job.The pay was better, but the hours were a lot longer. I bought a car and droveto work every day. I began to take people out to lunch. And I began to put onweight, too. I stopped playing tennis and going for long walks at weekendsbecause I just didn’t have any time for things like that any more. There’s a lot of stress in my job. Perhaps that’s whyI started drinking more than I used to. For example, I used to have only half aglass of whisky when I got home, but then I started filling my glass to thetop, and instead of having one glass, I would have several. I started smoking alot, too. I never used to smoke at all.Two months ago I had a heart attack. At first I justcouldn’t believe it. Luckily it wasn’t very serious. The doctor advised me tostop smoking and to eat less. He also advised me to work less and get moreexercise. But I just haven’t any time! My job takes everything out of me! Sometimes I wonder if I should get another job.Perhaps I could do something like I used to do. But if I do that, I won’t earnas much. I have a family to support. I have to think of them, too. I just don’tknow what I should do. What do you think? 1.The author used to go to work ________ A.on foot&&&&&&&&&& B.by bike&&&&&&&&&& C.by car&&&&&&&&&&& D.by train<pared with ten years ago, what is worse for theauthor now?& dA.His job.&&&&&&&&&& B.His pay.&&&&&&&&&& C.His means oftransport. && D.His health.3.According to the passage, when the author got thebetter job, which of the following is NOT true?&A.He got higherpay.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.His workinghours weren’t long.C.He found itvery stressful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.He had littlefree time at weekends.4.After the author had a heart attack, the doctoradvised him _____.A.not to workany longer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to take along vacation abroadC.to work lessand take exercise&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.not to eatout any more5.What can we learn about the author?&&A.The author isnot sure what he should do now. B.The authorhas taken the doctor’s advice.C.The authorhas got another new job. D.The authorfeels much better now.&
来源:2014届云南芒市高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
Ten years ago I used to be very fit (健康的). I rode a bike to work andI got a lot of exercise at weekends. I used to play tennis a lot and go forlong walks. In those days I didn’t earn very much. I had a job in an office. Itwasn’t a very good job but I had a lot of time to do the things I enjoyeddoing. Then, about eight years ago, I got a muchbetter job. The pay was better, but the hours were a lot longer. I bought a carand drove to work every day. I began to take people out to lunch. And I beganto put on weight, too. I stopped playing tennis and going for long walks atweekends because I just didn’t have any time for things like that any more. There’s a lot of stress (压力) in my job. Perhaps that’swhy I started drinking more than I used to. For example, I used to have onlyhalf a glass of whisky when I got home, but then I started filling my glass tothe top, and instead of having one glass, I would have several. I startedsmoking a lot, too. I never used to smoke at all.Two months ago I had a heart attack. Atfirst I just couldn’t believe it. Luckily it wasn’t very serious. The doctoradvised me to stop smoking and to eat less. He also advised me to work less andget more exercise. But I just haven’t any time! My job takes everything out ofme! Sometimes I wonder if I should get anotherjob. Perhaps I could do something like I used to do. But if I do that, I won’tearn as much. I have a family to support. I have to think of them, too. I justdon’t know what I should do. What do you think? <pared with ten years ago, what isworse for the author now?
A.His job.
B.His pay.
C.His means of transport.
D.His health.
2. According to the passage, when theauthor got the better job, which of the following is NOT true?
A.He got higher pay.
B.His working hours weren’t long.
C.He found it very stressful.
D.He had little free time at weekends.
3.After the author had a heart attack, thedoctor advised him _____.
A.not to work any longer
B.to take a long vacation abroad
C.to stop smoking and take exercise
D.not to eat out any more
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Unit 3 The world online- language points(grammar ,task and project) 教案(牛津译林版选修7).doc6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:15 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Unit 3 language points grammar ,task and project
1叶子变绿了Leaves turn green
2.不同种类different types of
3随着时间而变化.change over time
4与..相比.compare with /to
5.搜寻do research on
6用最好的办法.in the best way possible
7.一束a bunch of
8个人网页.personal web pages
9.你键入的关键词key word you type in
10.一般情况下as a general rule
11.对…有把握be sure about
12花在网上的时间.the time you spend on the Interne 重要句型
1.The more you know about the Internet research ,the fast you will find what you are looking for.
2.To copy the words just as you found them is not only cheating but also not legal.
.in the form of 以..的形式
take the form of 采取…的形式
form the habit of 养成了…的习惯
1.worn out
He worn a pair of worn out shoes.
I______________ 穿破了 my overcoat.
I_______________ 筋疲力尽 after the long journey.
After so many days` hard work ,I_________ 疲惫不堪
2.be popular with受..欢迎
生…的气____________
对…满意____________ _______________ _____________
对…有耐心_____________
对…严格___________
3.eager热心于…渴望于adj.
他盼望一天能够到美国去进修.
I`m ___ about you ,where have been ?
Task and grammar
keep in mind记住,牢记
Fred, who had expected how it would go with his daughter , had a great worry ____ his mind.
2.---Do you mind my smoking here?
----________________.
A.No ,thanks
B.No good idea
C.Yes, please
D.Yes ,better not
3.The old pictures _______ his childhood to his mind.
2. aid vt./n.帮助,援助
She ________the hostess at the party.
They will _________you to attain the goal.
He is always _________the students with money.
3.link n.连接,关系,纽带
社会风俗在
正在加载中,请稍后...There was a king who gave his daughter a beautiful diamond necklace. The necklace was stolen and his people in the kingdom searched everywhere but could not find it. So the king asked to search for it and put a reward for$50,000 for anyone who found it.One day, a clerk was walking home along a river when he saw something shinning in the river and when he looked, he saw the diamond necklace. He decided to try and catch it to get the $50,000 reward.He put his hand in the river and tried to catch the necklace, but somehow missed it and didn’t catch it. He took his hand out and looked again and the necklace was still there. He tried again.But strangely, he still missed the necklace! He came out and started walking away, feeling sad. Just then, an old man walking by saw him, and asked him what was the matter. The clerk didn’t want to share the secret with him, thinking he might take the necklace for himself, so he refused to tell him anything.The old man could see this man was troubled. He again asked the clerk to tell him the problem and promised that he would not tell anyone about it. The clerk told him about the necklace and how he tried and tried to catch it, but kept failing.The old man then told him that perhaps he should try looking upward, toward the branches of the tree, instead of in the river. The clerk looked up and true enough, the necklace was hanging on the branch of a tree. He had been trying to take a reflection of the real necklace all this time. 小题1:The clerk tried to get the diamond necklace to ________________.A.make the king happy.B.keep it for himself.C.get the big reward. D.sell it at a high price.小题2: Before the old man asked the clerk what was the matter, the clerk
.A.was searching in the waterB.was trying to find helpC.felt rather tiredD.was not feeling good小题3:Where did the clerk find the necklace at last?A.On the treeB.On the bankC.In the riverD.In the sand小题4:What might be the best title for the passage?A.A beautiful diamond necklaceB.A king’s promiseC.A lucky young clerkD.Changing the way of thinking - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:There was a king who gave his daughter a beautiful diamond necklace. The necklace was stolen and his people in the kingdom searched everywhere but could not find it. So the king asked to search for it and put a reward for$50,000 for anyone who found it.One day, a clerk was walking home along a river when he saw something shinning in the river and when he looked, he saw the diamond necklace. He decided to try and catch it to get the $50,000 reward.He put his hand in the river and tried to catch the necklace, but somehow missed it and didn’t catch it. He took his hand out and looked again and the necklace was still there. He tried again.But strangely, he still missed the necklace! He came out and started walking away, feeling sad. Just then, an old man walking by saw him, and asked him what was the matter. The clerk didn’t want to share the secret with him, thinking he might take the necklace for himself, so he refused to tell him anything.The old man could see this man was troubled. He again asked the clerk to tell him the problem and promised that he would not tell anyone about it. The clerk told him about the necklace and how he tried and tried to catch it, but kept failing.The old man then told him that perhaps he should try looking upward, toward the branches of the tree, instead of in the river. The clerk looked up and true enough, the necklace was hanging on the branch of a tree. He had been trying to take a reflection of the real necklace all this time. 小题1:The clerk tried to get the diamond necklace to ________________.A.make the king happy.B.keep it for himself.C.get the big reward. D.sell it at a high price.小题2: Before the old man asked the clerk what was the matter, the clerk
.A.was searching in the waterB.was trying to find helpC.felt rather tiredD.was not feeling good小题3:Where did the clerk find the necklace at last?A.On the treeB.On the bankC.In the riverD.In the sand小题4:What might be the best title for the passage?A.A beautiful diamond necklaceB.A king’s promiseC.A lucky young clerkD.Changing the way of thinkingThere was a king who gave his daughter a beautiful diamond necklace. The necklace was stolen and his people in the kingdom searched everywhere but could not find it. So the king asked to search for it and put a reward for$50,000 for anyone who found it.One day, a clerk was walking home along a river when he saw something shinning in the river and when he looked, he saw the diamond necklace. He decided to try and catch it to get the $50,000 reward.He put his hand in the river and tried to catch the necklace, but somehow missed it and didn’t catch it. He took his hand out and looked again and the necklace was still there. He tried again.But strangely, he still missed the necklace! He came out and started walking away, feeling sad. Just then, an old man walking by saw him, and asked him what was the matter. The clerk didn’t want to share the secret with him, thinking he might take the necklace for himself, so he refused to tell him anything.The old man could see this man was troubled. He again asked the clerk to tell him the problem and promised that he would not tell anyone about it. The clerk told him about the necklace and how he tried and tried to catch it, but kept failing.The old man then told him that perhaps he should try looking upward, toward the branches of the tree, instead of in the river. The clerk looked up and true enough, the necklace was hanging on the branch of a tree. He had been trying to take a reflection of the real necklace all this time. 小题1:The clerk tried to get the diamond necklace to ________________.A.make the king happy.B.keep it for himself.C.get the big reward. D.sell it at a high price.小题2: Before the old man asked the clerk what was the matter, the clerk
.A.was searching in the waterB.was trying to find helpC.felt rather tiredD.was not feeling good小题3:Where did the clerk find the necklace at last?A.On the treeB.On the bankC.In the riverD.In the sand小题4:What might be the best title for the passage?A.A beautiful diamond necklaceB.A king’s promiseC.A lucky young clerkD.Changing the way of thinking科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A小题4:D解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
i gave the bike to my brother in reward for his business这样说有错误吗,应该怎么翻译?
老镇玫瑰22鱩龉
应该这样i gave the bike to my brother for rewarding his business
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译的很好~
扫描下载二维码My bike was a three-speed English “racer”, purchased during my second year in college in November 1964 for $44. Most of the money was earned by myself in my spare time, but I had to get my mother to help me out a little. At that time, bikes were rare on a college campus. My reason for getting a bicycle was a little strange. A friend of mine convinced me to take a summer job selling door-to-door and suggested that I should use a bicycle to travel between houses. The job didn’t work out, but the idea was in my brain. That fall, I borrowed another student’s bike and rode 45 miles on the first day, but his bike soon had a flat(瘪了的轮胎) which he didn’t like fixing. So I had to buy one. I immediately started using mine almost every day. Before getting the bike, I sometimes walked 28 miles to my parents’ house. Now the bike gave me a quicker method, but my first trip took four hours due to strong headwinds that had me fight for every foot. Once I made a trip of 100 miles in one day. I decided to use the bike to go camping in the Smokies. During the trip, I recognized the need for handlebars and more gears, so I bought a ten-speed after just one year though I loved this bike. The first bike “hung around” for a couple of years, and then I gave it to my sister’s kids who let it become part of their lives. 小题1:What can we learn from the passage?A.His mother gave him some money when he bought the first bike.B.The first bike was a gift from his mother.C.He bought the first bike for racing.D.He wanted to buy a bike because all his classmates had one.小题2:We can infer that besides studying at college the writer ____.A.often helped his friend do businessB.also worked in a factoryC.had part-time jobs in his spare timeD.had to make money to pay for his tuition小题3:The underlined phrase “the idea” in the first paragraph refers to “____”.A.selling door-to-doorB.buying a bike of his ownC.borrowing a bike from othersD.earning money by working小题4:According to the passage, we can learn that the first bike was ____ for him.A.unnecessaryB.very usefulC.a lifelong toolD.too troublesome - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:My bike was a three-speed English “racer”, purchased during my second year in college in November 1964 for $44. Most of the money was earned by myself in my spare time, but I had to get my mother to help me out a little. At that time, bikes were rare on a college campus. My reason for getting a bicycle was a little strange. A friend of mine convinced me to take a summer job selling door-to-door and suggested that I should use a bicycle to travel between houses. The job didn’t work out, but the idea was in my brain. That fall, I borrowed another student’s bike and rode 45 miles on the first day, but his bike soon had a flat(瘪了的轮胎) which he didn’t like fixing. So I had to buy one. I immediately started using mine almost every day. Before getting the bike, I sometimes walked 28 miles to my parents’ house. Now the bike gave me a quicker method, but my first trip took four hours due to strong headwinds that had me fight for every foot. Once I made a trip of 100 miles in one day. I decided to use the bike to go camping in the Smokies. During the trip, I recognized the need for handlebars and more gears, so I bought a ten-speed after just one year though I loved this bike. The first bike “hung around” for a couple of years, and then I gave it to my sister’s kids who let it become part of their lives. 小题1:What can we learn from the passage?A.His mother gave him some money when he bought the first bike.B.The first bike was a gift from his mother.C.He bought the first bike for racing.D.He wanted to buy a bike because all his classmates had one.小题2:We can infer that besides studying at college the writer ____.A.often helped his friend do businessB.also worked in a factoryC.had part-time jobs in his spare timeD.had to make money to pay for his tuition小题3:The underlined phrase “the idea” in the first paragraph refers to “____”.A.selling door-to-doorB.buying a bike of his ownC.borrowing a bike from othersD.earning money by working小题4:According to the passage, we can learn that the first bike was ____ for him.A.unnecessaryB.very usefulC.a lifelong toolD.too troublesomeMy bike was a three-speed English “racer”, purchased during my second year in college in November 1964 for $44. Most of the money was earned by myself in my spare time, but I had to get my mother to help me out a little. At that time, bikes were rare on a college campus. My reason for getting a bicycle was a little strange. A friend of mine convinced me to take a summer job selling door-to-door and suggested that I should use a bicycle to travel between houses. The job didn’t work out, but the idea was in my brain. That fall, I borrowed another student’s bike and rode 45 miles on the first day, but his bike soon had a flat(瘪了的轮胎) which he didn’t like fixing. So I had to buy one. I immediately started using mine almost every day. Before getting the bike, I sometimes walked 28 miles to my parents’ house. Now the bike gave me a quicker method, but my first trip took four hours due to strong headwinds that had me fight for every foot. Once I made a trip of 100 miles in one day. I decided to use the bike to go camping in the Smokies. During the trip, I recognized the need for handlebars and more gears, so I bought a ten-speed after just one year though I loved this bike. The first bike “hung around” for a couple of years, and then I gave it to my sister’s kids who let it become part of their lives. 小题1:What can we learn from the passage?A.His mother gave him some money when he bought the first bike.B.The first bike was a gift from his mother.C.He bought the first bike for racing.D.He wanted to buy a bike because all his classmates had one.小题2:We can infer that besides studying at college the writer ____.A.often helped his friend do businessB.also worked in a factoryC.had part-time jobs in his spare timeD.had to make money to pay for his tuition小题3:The underlined phrase “the idea” in the first paragraph refers to “____”.A.selling door-to-doorB.buying a bike of his ownC.borrowing a bike from othersD.earning money by working小题4:According to the passage, we can learn that the first bike was ____ for him.A.unnecessaryB.very usefulC.a lifelong toolD.too troublesome科目:最佳答案 小题1:A小题2:C小题3:B小题4:B解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 brother louie 的文章

随机推荐