xian wang is very active englishin english classes 翻译成汉语

their english teacher is miss wang 的翻译是:他们的英语老师是王小姐 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
their english teacher is miss wang
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
他们的英语老师是王小姐
他们的英语老师是王小姐
他们的英语老师是王小姐
他们的英语教师是王小姐
他们的英语老师是错过Wang
相关内容&a我姑姑根本不喜欢这条围巾 My paternal aunt simply does not like this scarf & a你多大?结婚了吗? 你多大?结婚了吗? & alet's part 我们分开 & a我的爸爸叫什么 My daddy calls any & aFLEXTRONICS FLEXTRONICS & aEERE - International EERE -国际 & awhat word you like to keep 什么词您喜欢保持 & adetails of cant. 伪善言辞细节。 & aWomen age 妇女年龄 & aSometimes only when there is a shower of tear will we clear our 有时,只有当有泪花意志时阵雨我们清除我们 & a可耕的 May plough & a申报应纳税金 Reports the due payment tax money & a四十四张海报 44 playbill & aYours obediently 你的服从地 & a我们应该阻止工厂污染河流 We should prevent the factory to pollute the rivers & a我通过和朋友协作 I through cooperate with the friend & a尽管失败了很多次 正在翻译,请等待...
& a正如期望的那样 Just like expected such & aWho can tell me????Why is this a dead heart still pain? 谁能告诉我?执行?为什么是这死的心脏平静痛苦? & a我希望这次旅行能帮我忘记一切 I hoped this travel can help me to forget all & a在一个项目中不小心丢了交易的合同 Has thrown the transaction contract not carefully in a project & aBECAUSE
ME 由于您 有 我 & amum asked whther she was very hot with many clothes 妈咪询问了whter她wasvery热与许多衣裳 & a我还是爱你 I love you & athe onlything i want for you is to be happy,even if it's not with me. onlything我为您要将是愉快的,即使它不是以我。 & a我玩了小鸡 I have played the chicken & aMay not be good without the 不是好没有 & a速冻食品 Quick-freeze food & a亲爱的老婆,请原谅我,关于昨天我想说对不起。不要再为我说过的话哭了。我会心疼的。只想我们能开心的拥抱着,让别人羡慕着,老婆,我爱迩!所以原谅我 The dear wives, please forgive me, about yesterday I wanted to say sorry.Do not say again for me the speech cried.I can love dearly.Only thought we can the happy hug, let others envy, the wife, I loves near! Therefore forgives me & amaybe we
can meet there 可能我们可以遇见那里 & ahow much behind schedle 多少在schedle之后 & a把自己的脆弱隐藏起来 Own hides frailly & a嗨!宝贝你好 Hi! Treasure you good & a??????? ??? 自然美丽的多妇女稀饭[ess] [nya] & aHe is fine.not angry now.but still ask me can't leave him,then together with you 他是恼怒的now.but仍然要求我的fine.not不能与您一起留下他,然后 & aI always know success is diffcult, but
i will never give up! 我总知道成功是diffcult,但我不会放弃! & ano problems no agressive people 我太多真正地认为… 我只想要平静的生活 & aWhat is your personal income 舒适答复以下问题一样完全地和诚实地尽可能 & a2、不同保险企业间盲目开展价格战,广告战,商业间谍战,导致成本支出大于保费收入,仅在上海市,从2002年起,全市车险就一直处于全行业亏损的状态中3、我国车险行业缺乏市场规范,经营理念和管理模式落后,品牌与服务意识淡薄。美国与香港的保险市场都较为成熟。 2nd, the different insurance enterprise the blind development price war, the ad war, the commercial spy fights, causes the cost disbursement to be bigger than the insurance premium income, only in Shanghai, from 2002, whole city Che Xian on continuously is at in the condition which the entire profes & a一直陪著你 Is accompanying you continuously & aWE MET ON THE SUBWAY LINE 7 TODAY.I WAS TALL BLACK GUY WITH MY BRITISH FYIEND.ISENT YOU MY QQ NUMBER 我们在地铁线7 TODAY.I见面了是高黑人与我英国的FYIEND.ISENT您我的QQ数字 & a出装备的 Leaves the equipment & a学习的重要性是不容置疑的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDo you feel my feeling 您感觉我的感觉 & a教育意義 Education significance & a张仁智 一句俗语我想你 Zhang Renzhi a proverb I think you & athe value of industrial design can be involved with several aspects 工业设计的价值可以介入以几个方面 & a他们的英语老师是王小姐 他们的英语老师是王小姐 & a王老师是他们的英语老师 He is the boy & ababy: baby 婴孩: 婴孩 & aYou go to Dali for the NAtional Day holiday? 您去Dali为国庆节假日? & a欢迎你来中国游玩 Welcome you to come China to play & a你长的非常漂亮,我非常喜欢你 You long extremely attractive, I like you extremely & a我们一边走着一边看着四周的景色。抬头看天上的月亮,高高地挂在天空中。再往前面看,看到街道两旁的路灯亮起,好像天空中的星星一样明亮…… We on the one hand walk on the other hand are looking at all around scenery.Gains ground looked the space the moon, hangs high in the sky.Again looked toward front that, saw both sides the street the street light shines, probably in the sky star is equally bright ...... & a她 是我唯一 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait is inherent to the form,functionality and interface of products and services 它是固有的对形式、功能和接口产品和服务 & atheir english teacher is miss wang 他们的英语老师是错过Wang &下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
翻译now he is very active in teaching english and helping children who are out of school .
我爱血色炗音
现在他正很积极地教英语,并帮助那些失学的孩子.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
现在,他正非常活跃于英语教学以及帮助失学的孩子
现在他积极主动地教授英语课程,帮助失学的儿童
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译推荐信已经翻译了一些了,犯困懒得翻了,He was very active in persuing his career goals and also actively networking with Chinese and American companies.During the spring semester he interned with the mercial Service at the Beijing Embassy.His internship thesis was well received by professors and his internship supervisors said that he performed a great service to the organization.He actively studied and practiced Chinese while at BEIJING university even though his business classes were in conducted in English language.He now wishes to pursue a career in China and believes that further study of the Chinese language is necessary to be successful and competent in his endeavors in China.BEIJING university supports and fully endorses his effort.If you have any questions about his qualifications and character please do not hesitate to contact us.
试着忘记↖
He was very active in persuing his career goals and also actively networking with Chinese and American companies.During the spring semester he interned with the mercial Service at the Beijing Embassy.His internship thesis was well received by professors and his internship supervisors said that he performed a great service to the organization.He actively studied and practiced Chinese while at BEIJING university even though his business classes were in conducted in English language.He now wishes to pursue a career in China and believes that further study of the Chinese language is necessary to be successful and competent in his endeavors in China.BEIJING university supports and fully endorses his effort.If you have any questions about his qualifications and character please do not hesitate to contact us.他非常积极地追求自己的职业生涯目标,并积极与中国和美国公司的网络.在春季学期,他与美国的商业服务在北京使馆实习.他的实习论文是深受教授和他的上司收到的实习演出,他说,一个伟大的服务组织.他积极研究和实践在北京大学尽管他的业务类别,在英文中进行了一段时间.现在,他希望继续在中国的事业,并认为汉语的进一步研究是必要的成功,在中国他的工作能力.北京高校支持,并完全赞同他的努力.如果您有关于他的资历和性格任何问题,请不要犹豫与我们联系.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他非常积极地追求自己的职业生涯目标,并积极与中国和美国公司的网络。在春季学期,他与美国的商业服务在北京使馆实习。他的实习论文是深受教授和他的上司收到的实习演出,他说,一个伟大的服务组织。 他积极研究和实践在北京大学尽管他的业务类别,在英文中进行了一段时间。现在,他希望继续在中国的事业,并认为汉语的进一步研究是必要的成功,在中国他的工作能力。北京高校支持,并完全赞同他的努力。如果您有关于他...
他非常活跃在追求自己的事业目标,也积极与中国和美国的公司。在春季学期他实习与美国的商业服务,在北京大使馆。他实习论文深受教授和他的实习主管说,他上演了一场伟大的服务组织。
他积极学习和练习,而在北京大学,即使他的商业课程中都在进行英语。他现在希望去追求自己的事业在中国的进一步研究,认为中国语言是取得成功所必需的努力和能力。北京大学的支持和完全赞同他的努力。如果您有任何疑问...
他非常积极在追求自己的事业目标,也积极与中国和美国的公司。在春季学期他实习与美国的商业服务,在北京大使馆。他实习论文深受教授和他的实习主管说,他上演了一场伟大的服务组织。
他积极学习和练习,而在北京大学,即使他的商业课程中都在进行英语。他现在希望去追求自己的事业在中国的进一步研究,认为中国语言是取得成功所必需的努力和能力。北京大学的支持和完全赞同他的努力。如果您有任何疑问...
扫描下载二维码仁爱英语九年级上册Unit&3课文原文及翻译
Unit&3&English&Around&the&World遍及世界的英语
opic&&English&is&widely&spoken&throughout&the&world.全被
Hi,&boys,&come&and&have&a&look!&I&have&a&poster&of&Mickey&Mouse&and&Donald&Duck.&你们好,来吧!
Oh,&its&so&nice!&You&can&stick&it&on&the&wall.噢,真好看啊!
Thats&a&good&idea.&Guess&what!&My&parents&and&I&are&going&to&visit&Disneyland,&near&Los&Angeles.&I&will&be&able&to&see&more&cartoon&characters.&知道吗和我父母将游览
Oh,&youre&so&lucky!&Disneyland&is&enjoyed&by&millions&of&people&from&all&over&the&world.&I&hope&I&can&go&there&one&day.&噢太了世界上数以百万的人都喜欢,也儿
Me,&too.&Are&you&ready&for&your&trip?&们为旅行做好
Yes,&of&course.&I&cant&wait&to&fly&there!&啊,儿呢
Youll&have&a&good&chance&to&practice&English&there.&在那儿
Youre&right.&English&is&spoken&as&the&main&language&in&America.&说得对被主要语言使用
Yeah.&It&is&also&widely&used&throughout&the&world&now.&啊。它在全世界被
But&Im&not&good&at&English.&Im&a&little&afraid.&。担心
Dont&worry.&Try&your&best&and&work&much&harder&from&now&on.&。最大努力学习
Thanks.&I&will.&
(Jane&is&talking&with&her&father&before&he&goes&to&Cuba.)在的父亲,简正在与他交谈。
&packing&你整你&tonight&Have&you&seen&my&passport?今晚出差你看见我的护照了吗?
Its&in&your&night&table.&D&spoken&它在你的床头柜里。,被用作
&similar&和
完全相似。或有是一样的
stforto&&&communicating?&噢你与人交流会遇到一吗
&think&help.&会的有必请名忙
Will&the&interpreter&explain&to&you&the&culture&of&the&country?&翻译会向你介绍这个国家的文化吗?
Of&course.&Understanding&the&language&and&the&culture&can&help&me&work&well.&当然。了解语言和文化有助于我顺利工作。
Have&a&good&trip.&I&wish&you&success!&一路顺风,祝你成功!
&spoken&in&the&world&all&,&English&is&the&most&widely&used.&Recent&surveys&show&that&more&than&500&million&people&speak&English&as&their&mother&tongue.
被使用在的使用新调查为的人5
From&its&roots&in&England,&the&language&was&spread&around&the&world&by&English&traders&and&English&governments&in&new&lands.&One&of&these&new&lands&became&the&United&States&of&America.&The&population&of&the&United&States&is&309&million,&making&it&the&country&with&the&largest&number&of&native&English&speakers.
源于英国的语言被英国商人和英国新开发的殖民地政府传播到了全世界。其中一块新殖民地成为了美利坚合众国。美国有三九百万口,是以为母语人数最多的国家。
About&300&million&people&speak&English&as&their&second&language.&There&are&even&more&people,&like&some&in&Europe&as&well&as&in&China&and&Japan,&who&study&English&as&a&foreign&language.
大约3亿人把英语当他们的在中国和,还有欧洲,甚至有更多的人把英语作为外语来学习。
English&has&become&the&base&language&for&international&business,&for&the&worlds&airlines&and&even&for&the&Internet.&Whatever&language&people&speak,&they&need&to&know&some&English&if&they&work&in&these&fields.&It&is&clear&that&the&English&language&is&becoming&more&important.
已经成为了国际贸易、、甚至是因特网的基本语言。如果在这些领域工作,不管人们说什么语言,他们都需要知道一些。显而易见,英语已经变得更加
Passive&Voice&(1)被动语态(1)
1.&Disneyland&is&enjoyed&by&millions&of&people&from&all&over&the&world.&世界上数以百万的人都喜欢。
2.&I&spoken&&,被用作
all&,&English&is&the&most&widely&used.&在的使用
Functions&功能
1.&I&cant&wait&to&fly&there!&儿呢
2.&Try&your&best&and&work&much&harder&from&now&on.&最大努力学习
3.&Have&a&good&trip.&I&wish&you&success!&一路顺风,祝你成功!
遍及Ⅱ
used&.&Why&has&this&happened?&We&may&find&the&answer&from&history.&使用。为什么会这种现象也许可以出
In&the&nineteenth&century,&Great&Britain&became&a&powerful&country,&so&English&became&an&international&language.&Then,&since&the&1950s,&the&USA&has&become&more&and&more&powerful.&The&American&computer&and&Internet&industry&have&taken&the&leading&position&in&the&world.&As&a&result,&the&Internet&has&helped&English&to&become&much&more&popular.
,英国成为一个有实力的国家,变了一门然2050。计算机因特产了因特
China,&a&country&with&the&largest&population&in&the&world,&has&encouraged&more&people&to&learn&English&since&the&1970s.&Since&the&1990s,&English&learning&has&been&very&popular&with&Chinese&people.&Many&of&them&have&done&well&in&English&and&have&made&progress&in&speaking&it.
,从2070鼓励2090英语学习很受的欢迎许很出色口语中
Topic&2&Some&things&usually&have&different&meanings&in&different&cultures有些事物通常在不同的文化中有不同的含义
&&(王俊峰和他的父母将要去美国。迈克尔和康康打算给他们送行。现在他们在去飞机场的路上。)
&&简直就要了。非常
Of&course&you&are.&你当然会很激动啦。
strang名陌生向上
stranger&&位陌生。
&&不好意思请问你们载吗
&的飞机是几点的
&&&&会。是还是有点
No&need&to&worry.&&&不用担心。书,叫《》
&in&on&遇到什么上的
&&无论何时忙就
&&have&to&go&now.&要。
J&Yukio.(简在学校门口遇到了康康和由纪夫。)
(Waving)&&KYukio!(挥手)嗨,康康,由纪夫!
(Bowing)&Hello,Jane!(鞠躬)你好,简!
Yukio,&when&Jane&says&Hi&she&waves&her&hand,&but&when&you&say&Hello&you&bow.&由纪夫,简说“嗨”的时候在招手,但是你说“你好”时在鞠躬。
In&Japan,&we&bow&when&we&are&saying&hello&as&a&sign&of&respect.&在日本,我们问好时鞠躬以示尊敬。
In&Canada,&we&wave&as&a&sign&of&peace&and&friendship.&在加拿大,我们招手以示和睦和友谊。
I&think&that&is&known&as&body&language.&We&use&body&language&to&communicate&how&we&feel,&even&if&there&is&silence.&我想这就是所谓的肢体语言。我们使用肢体语言表达我们的感受,即使是无声的。
Did&you&notice&that&Miss&Wang&smiles&when&she&is&happy,&and&when&she&is&angry&she&puts&her&hands&on&her&hips?&Then&I&know&whether&she&will&praise&or&punish&us.&你有没有注意到王老师高兴时会微笑,生气时就把双手叉在腰上?由此我知道她会表扬还是惩罚我们。
(Laughing)&When&my&little&sister&is&angry,&she&crosses&her&arms&and&stamps&her&foot!(大笑)当我妹妹生气时,她又叉胳膊又跺脚。
I&wonder&if&body&language&means&the&same&thing&in&all&cultures.我想知道肢体语言在不同的文化中是否有着同样的意思。
We&should&do&some&research.&People&could&communicate&better&if&they&knew&more&about&their&body&language.&我们应该做调查。如果人们能更多了解肢体语言,他们就能更好地交流。
Lets&ask&Miss&Wang&and&Ms.&Jones&if&they&will&help&us&with&our&research.&我们去问问王老师和琼斯女士能否在调查中帮助我们。
That&is&a&good&idea.&Goodbye,&Kangkang.&Goodbye,&Yukio.&好主意。再见,康康。再见,由纪夫。
(Waving)&Goodbye,&Jane.(挥手)再见,简。
Some&things&usually&have&different&meanings&in&different&cultures.&Here&are&some&words&about&animals&that&are&used&differently&in&western&cultures&and&Chinese&culture.
一些事物在不同的文化中通常有不同的含义。这些关于动物的单词,在西方文化和中国文化中的使用是不同的。
Most&phrases&in&Chinese&about&the&dog,&such&as&a&homeless&dog,&a&mad&dog,&a&running&dog&and&a&dog&catching&a&mouse,&have&negative&meanings.&But&in&western&countries,&dogs&are&considered&honest&and&good&friends&of&humans.&The&word,&dog,&have&positive&meanings.&For&example,&You&are&a&lucky&dog&means&you&are&a&lucky&person.&And&every&dog&has&its&day&means&each&person&has&good&luck&at&times.
在汉语中,大部分关于狗的用语,例如“丧家犬”,“疯狗”,“走狗”,“狗拿耗子多管闲事”等,都含有贬义。但是在西方国家,人们认为狗是忠诚的,而且是人类的好朋友,狗具有正面意义。例如,“You&are&a&lucky&dog”意思是“你是一个幸运的人”。“every&dog&has&its&day”意思是“凡人皆有得意时”。
As&we&know,&dragons&are&very&important&in&Chinese&culture.&In&ancient&times,&dragons&were&regarded&as&strong&and&magical&creatures.&They&brought&hope&and&good&luck.&The&ancient&emperors&compared&themselves&to&dragons.&Nowadays,&many&parents&want&their&children&to&become&dragons.&But&in&western&cultures,&dragons&were&dangerous&animals.&Heroes&killed&them&to&protect&people.
正如我们所知,龙在中国文化在尤为重要。在古代,龙被视为强大而且有魔力的动物。它们会带来希望和好运。古代的皇帝把他们自己比作龙。现在,许多父母“望子成龙”。但是在西方文化中,龙是危险的动物。英雄为了保护人们而杀害它们。
Some&things&have&similar&meanings&in&Chinese&culture&and&western&cultures.&The&rose&is&regarded&as&a&symbol&of&love&in&both&China&and&some&western&countries.&People&in&China&and&the&West&think&the&rose&also&stands&for&peace,&courage&and&friendship.&When&we&pay&attention&to&the&cultural&meanings&of&words,&we&will&understand&them&better.&
有些事物在中西文化中有相似的含义。在中国和一些西方国家,玫瑰被认为是爱的象征。中西方人都认为玫瑰还象征着和平、勇气和友谊。当我们关注这些词的文化含义时,我们会更好地理解它们。
Showing&the&Future&by&Present&Continuous用现在进行时表示将来
3.&He&is&going&to&London&next&Sunday.&他下周日去伦敦。
4.&When&is&Bob&going&to&London?&鲍勃什么时候去伦敦?
Functions功能
1.&Whats&up?&什么事?
2.&No&need&to&worry.&不用担心。
&&打扰了请问你们载吗
&无论何时忙就
Topic&3&Could&you&give&us&some&advice&on&how&to&learn&English&well?&
Nice&to&see&you&back,&Junfeng!&How&was&your&trip?&俊峰,真高兴的行怎么样
Wonderful!&Ive&been&to&many&places&of&interest&and&I&enjoyed&myself&in&Disneyland.&很精彩!参观了,并高兴。
Could&you&make&yourself&understood&in&the&USA?&
Not&really.&Sometimes&I&got&into&trouble.&They&spoke&too&quickly&for&me&and&there&were&many&accents.&I&couldnt&have&long&conversations&with&the&people&there.&I&think&I&should&work&harder&at&English.&候于并我与那儿的人进行较的对话更加努力地学。
Yes,&I&agree.&I&know&oral&English&is&very&important,&but&I&dare&not&speak&English&in&public.&And&I&always&feel&sleepy&in&English&classes.&Im&really&afraid&of&the&final&exam.&啊,观点非常在公场合我还犯困。很担心
Im&afraid,&too.&And&its&very&difficult&for&me&to&remember&new&words.&担心而且生
Me,&too.&Ive&worked&hard&at&it&for&a&whole&week,&but&it&seems&that&I&havent&made&any&progress.&I&dont&know&what&to&do.&At&times&I&feel&like&giving&up.&个星期我都在好像任何都想要
Please&dont&let&these&difficulties&discourage&you.&Perhaps&we&can&ask&Kangkang&for&help.&He&is&good&at&English.&让这些困难使你泄气或请忙的很好
Kangkang,&could&you&give&us&some&advice&on&how&to&learn&English&well?&一些关于
Sure.&Two&years&ago,&I&was&also&weak&in&English.&How&to&improve&it&was&my&biggest&problem.&So&I&turned&to&Mr.&Brown&and&Ive&learned&a&lot&from&him.&能很差的因此向布朗先生求救并且从他儿许
Great.&How&do&you&remember&new&words?&棒生
I&always&copy&new&words&on&pieces&of&paper,&stick&them&on&the&walls&in&my&bedroom&or&in&the&living&room,&and&read&the&words&aloud&when&I&see&them.&I&change&them&often.&Also,&I&always&read&the&English&words&on&the&objects&I&see.&经常生次到生出来。我会频繁地这些生词我还经常读我看的东西上的英语单词
That&sounds&interesting.&Ill&try&it.&I&always&read&English&textbooks,&but&some&texts&are&difficult&for&me.&Could&you&please&tell&me&how&to&improve&my&reading&ability?很。经常读语课本课不能怎样我的
Do&more&reading.&Try&to&guess&the&meanings&of&new&words,&and&get&the&main&idea&of&the&article.&做更的阅我们应该量测生理解大意
Kangkang,&I&dare&not&answer&questions&in&class&because&Im&afraid&of&making&mistakes.&课堂害出
Dont&be&shy.&Think&about&your&answer,&take&a&deep&breath&and&smile,&and&then&answer&the&question.&Smiling&is&always&helpful.&考虑清楚
Thank&you.&Ill&give&it&a&try.&
&(Miss&Wang&is&holding&a&class&meeting&on&how&to&learn&English.&She&asks&two&students&to&report&the&results&of&&their&discussion.)举办次有关。请同学结
&da&&&&&&&&
很和大家小观点上课主要内容堂记林篇短尽力去它于学好很而喜欢文准确其中的含义观点
Its&an&honor&to&talk&with&all&of&you&here.&Our&group&agrees&with&some&of&Group&Ones&opinions.&However,&we&have&some&other&ideas.&Xu&Duoduo&said&that&joining&an&English&club&was&the&best&way&to&improve&her&English.&Cheng&Le&advised&us&to&read&a&good&English&newspaper.&But&she&said,&We&shouldnt&translate&every&word&when&we&are&reading.&Shu&Yan&told&us&we&should&speak&English&with&our&teachers,&classmates&and&even&with&foreigners&as&often&as&possible.&Thats&all.&Thanks.
某些观点但是也一些的观点朵朵办法程则应该。阅我们用把都出来我的观点说完了
Good&job!&You&two&have&told&us&many&good&methods.&Each&of&us&can&use&one&or&more&of&them.&But&remember&to&choose&the&ones&that&suit&you&best.&Im&sure&that&you&will&make&great&progress&as&long&as&you&stick&to&them.&And&I&think&keeping&a&diary&in&English&is&a&good&way&to&improve&your&writing.&Also,&the&chants,&songs&and&riddles&in&our&textbooks&are&helpful.
做很俩了使多个要坚同时觉得用英语写日记是提高写作的好办法。而且,书上的歌和对我们也是很的
Wh-/How&+&to&do&疑问词+不定式
1.&I&dont&know&what&to&do.
2.&He&is&thinking&about&where&to&go.&他正在考虑去哪里。
3.&Could&you&give&us&some&advice&on&how&to&learn&English&well?&一些关于
4.&How&to&improve&it&was&my&biggest&problem.&的
Functions&功能
1.&Could&you&make&yourself&understood&in&the&USA?&,
2.&I&dare&not&speak&English&in&public.&在公场合
3.&Im&sure&that&you&will&make&great&progress&as&long&as&you&stick&to&them.&相,&
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖