其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
摔跤狂热的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wwe美国职业摔角[摔角狂热]WrestleMania28放到第2集85分31秒唱歌的那个女歌手叫什么名字?_百度知道
wwe美国职业摔角[摔角狂热]WrestleMania28放到第2集85分31秒唱歌的那个女歌手叫什么名字?
Voices in the airI hear ‘em loud and clearTelling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just wanna listen[Verse 1,歌词, they feel meBut I can’t feel nothin’, we are the dead man walkin’But reflections show this kid’s still got itBetter be known I got the throne like I don’t know that there’s a kingNever grew up around a family because I’m not a human beingAnd anyone under my bubble thats coming in my spot, whats up, Cleveland boys in tha buildin’What the fuck is a ceiling, seen the boys and they winnin’Underdogs of the year, came from the bottomStanding on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, the heart beatsNot only in my chest, this is KellsCrucified by the public without the nailsDo or die in my city but clearly I never failedLost myself from the game when I found myself from the cellAnd I found myself from the fame when I lost myself in the pillsAnd you cannot mess with me still: Machine Gun Kelly]Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged outEverything I write is played out like what is thisTear the whole page outMan I come from holes in the wall but they don’t know the pastEven if I told them it all they wouldn’t know the halfSo maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreamsAnd pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeansIt’s just one, look up the screen like this is me, but the heart in the streetsSo when they feel this, for the topLet ‘em hav it, til the day come like Rocky’s movie sceneThe day I’m on top of the world, the whole world dropsLace up Kells[Hook]I hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x)Telling meI’m Invincible (3x)I am[Verse 2, outside these Dre BeatsI am from the city of people: Machine Gun Kelly]As my world turns, cause when I leave?Except for shows:《invincible》演唱者 者,她唱得是塞纳的主题曲:machine gun kelly 歌名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
美国职业摔角的相关知识
其他1条回答
invincible (prod. by alex da kmachine gun kelly
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁WrestleMania 28 主题曲 – Invincible
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场WWE宣传28届摔角狂热的插曲是什么歌?_百度知道
WWE宣传28届摔角狂热的插曲是什么歌?
提问者采纳
com/v_show/id_XMzUwODE0NTcy: http://v.com/v_show//v_show/id_XMzU5MDQ5OTgw://v.com/v_show/id_XMzUwMTE5MTc2.html" target="_blank">http.html Machine Gun Kelly演唱的Invincible://v:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wwe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(持续更新)WrestleMania 28的主题曲。_wwe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:267,717贴子:
(持续更新)WrestleMania 28的主题曲。
主题曲:Invincible歌手名:Machine_Gun_KellyJohn Cena励志短片背景音乐,WM的主题曲之一。主题曲:turn me on歌手名:david guetta & nicki minajWM的主题曲之一。主题曲:wild ones feat. sia歌手名:Flo RidaThe Rock励志片背景音乐,WM的主题曲之一。以后有新曲在更新。
你以为日本武士是这样的...
使用微信搜索公众号:教...
1.[星空] 影片描述一个...
我的小短腿
诺娃 简单感受:感觉弱...
楼主文笔不好,没文化,...
经常在墙外看到好多贴吧...
攻略转自各种攻略 (此...
相信很多机友都玩过老任...
.^__^.这里人妖一枚,初...
各种求顶,全部歌曲都可以在找到。
吧好听的都发上来