仁爱英语七年级下册英语REVIEW3 REVIEWOF UNITS5—6第六题和第七题

Review of Units1—5 练习题 - 初三 英语 - 为学
当前位置:&&
Review of Units1—5 练习题
 第I卷  选择题 (共50分)Ⅰ. 单项选择。(15分,每小题1分)  1. What _____ reading aloud to practice pronunciation?  A. of     B. about    C. around    D. of  2. The old man is ________, but he doesn’t feel ____________.  A. alone    B. lonely   C. lonely     D. alone  3. —What a beautiful dress!    —Yes. But it’s so expensive that we can’t _______ it.  A. pay    B. offer     C. afford    D. support  4. The teacher made him _______the word five times.  A. write   B. to write   C. writing   D. writes  5. I _____ be short. But now I am taller.  A. didn’t used to   B. used to    C. use to    D. am used to  6. We are very____ now, look! Some of us fall _______. Let’s have a rest, OK?  A. asleep    B. sleep    C. asleep    D. sleep  7. Your grandmother has ______ for about ten years.  A. died    B. death    C. been dead    D. dying  8. All of us were very ______ to hear the ______ news.  A. surprised      B. surprise   C. surprised      D. surprised;surprising  9. All the students ________ to do something that they like to do.  A. allow    B. are allowing    C. are allowed    D. allowed  10.—I have lost a chance to win the match.         &—_______ &               A. Well done!     B. Good luck!    C. What a pity!   D. Congratulations!  11. What would you do if you had two ______ dollars in the lottery?  A. millions    B. millions of    C. million    D. million of  12. My brother often takes my book without my ________.  A. permits    B. permitting    C. permission    D. permitted  13. Look! The red bike must belong to your _______.  A. father’s    B. him    C. father   D. sister’s  14. I happened ______ our teacher in the street yesterday.  A. meet    B. to meet    C. to meeting   D. meeting  15. ----There’s somebody at the door. ______ it be Jim?     ----No, it ______ be him. It’s just seven o’clock. It’s too early.  A. M can’t  B. W won’t  C. M mustn’t  D. M may notII. 完形填空。(15分,每小题1分)【2011浙江杭州】  Monty was the son of a horse trainer. When he was in his ninth grade, he was asked to write a __1__ about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up.  That night he wrote a seven-page paper saying that someday he’d __2__ a horse ranch (牧场). He wrote about his dream in great detail and he __3__ drew a picture of a 200-acre ranch with all the buildings.  He put a great deal of his __4__ into the project and the next day he handed it in __5__ his teacher. Two days later he received his paper back. On the front page was a large red F with a __6__ that read, “See me after class.”  The boy with the dream went to see the teacher after class and asked, “__7__ did I receive an F?”  The teacher said, “This is an __8__ dream for a young boy like you. You come from a poor family. Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of __9__. You have to buy the land. You have to pay for other things. There is no__10__ you could ever do it.” Then the teacher added, “__11__ you rewrite this paper with a more realistic&goal, I will reconsider your grade.”  The boy went home and thought about __12__ long and hard. He asked his father what he should do. His father said, “Look, son, you have to make up your own mind on this. However, I think it is a very important __13__ for you.”  Finally, after sitting with it for a week, the boy turned in the __14__ paper, making no changes at all. He said to the teacher, “You can keep the F and I’ll keep my& 15 &.”  1. A. speech          B.paper         C.notice        D.diary  2. A. paint          B.win          C.own          D.sell  3. A. just           B. almost        C.ever         D.even  4. A. heart          B.life         C.advice        D.trust  5. A. to           B.with          C.from         D.for  6. A. word           B.letter        C.note         D.post  7. A. How           B. Why          C.When          D.Where  8. A. unusual         B. unforgettable    C.unimportant     D.unrealistic  9. A. money          B.time          C.space        D.effort  10. A. wonder         B.way          C. problem       D.matter  11. A. Though         B.Since         C.Until        D.If  12. A. himself         B.him          C.it          D.itself  13. A. change         B.gift         C.message        D.decision  14. A. long          B.thick         C.same         D.correct  15. A. grade          B.dream         C.duty         D.secretIII. 阅读理解。(20分,每小题2分)                     A【2011邵阳】  阅读短文,根据短文内容判断所给句子正(T)误(F)。  David got a job in a police station after he left school. He worked there for 42 years and he’ll retire this year. He worked hard in the past 42 years. But he was not a lucky man. He failed to catch a thief. He was often sorry for it.  Last weekend, while David's wife was cooking she found there was no salt at home. So she asked her husband to buy some. In the shop, David saw a young man taking away a wallet from a woman's bag. He walked to him quietly, but the young man noticed David and ran away at once. David ran after him. At last the thief ran into a blind alley(死胡同) and David caught him.  “Please give me a chance, sir.” said the thief.  “Who can give one to me?” said David, “I’ll soon retire and I catch a thief for the first time!”  1. David worked hard in the past 42 years. _______  2. David was a lucky man, and he often caught thieves. ______  3. Last weekend his wife asked him to buy some sugar.______  4. A young man was stealing a woman's wallet in&a shop. _______  5. The young man was the first thief that David caught. _______                       B  As young students, you have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, such as winning the Nobel P they can also be small, such as becoming one of the best students in your class.  Once you find a dream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream real?  Andrew Matthews, an Australian writer, tells us that making your dreams real is life’s biggest challenge. You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or that it’s impossible for you to become a writer. Those kinds of ideas stop you from realizing your dream.  In fact, everyone can realize his dream. The first thing you must do is to remember what your dream is. Don’t let it leave your heart. Keep telling yourself what you want every day and then your dream will come true faster. You should know that a big dream is, in fact, made up of many small dreams.  You must also never give up your dream. There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams. But the biggest difficulty comes from yourself. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of watching TV will help you to get better exam results, while saving five&yuaninstead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book.  As you get closer to your dream, it may change a little. This is good as you have the chance to learn something more useful and find new hobbies.  6.The biggest difficulty on the road to your dreams comes from __________.  A. yourself    B. your friends    C. your school    D. your parents.  7. Which of the following isn’t mentioned in this passage?  A. You may think you’re not good at some school subjects.  B. Making your dreams real is life’s biggest challenge.  C. You must never give up your dream.  D. Listening to English more can help you realize your dream.  8. If we have dreams in our hearts and work hard, our dreams __________.  A. can’t be realized      B. can be very small  C. will come true        D. can be very big  9.How do you make your dream come true faster?  A. Remember what your dream is.  B. Don’t let your dream leave your heart.  C. Keep telling yourself what you want every day.  D. A, B and C.  10. The best title (标题)of this passage is __________.  A. How to become a writer       B. How to make your dream real  C. A big dream is made up of small dreams      D. Everyone can realize his dream                第II卷  非选择题 (共50分)IV.任务阅读(10分,每小题2分)【2011山东聊城】  阅读下列短文,根据其内容完成后面各项任务。  Have you ever been to Taiwan? China’s biggest island? (1)你想到那里参观一下吗?We’ll show you the best of Taiwan island.  A five-day tour.         (2)_______________________  Only 5,000  Including  Round- trip plane tickets between Beijing and Taiwan.  Bus service around Taiwan.  Great tour guide service.                Places  Sun Moon Lake  A beautiful lake. A small island. On one side of the island, the lake looks like the sun, and on the other side it looks like the moon. (3)&This is why people call it Sun Moon Lake.  Ali Mountain  The nearest mountain around Sun Moon Lake. A nice experience to have a party with  Gaoshan people. A wonderful place to see a very beautiful sunrise.  Penghu Lake  A great place for swimming, fishing, boating and eating delicious fruit and fresh fish.  Gao Xiong  A great place to spend a full day shopping.             Book (预定) Now  Office hours:  Monday-Friday: 9:00a.m — 7:00p.m  Saturday: 9:00 a.m — 4:00p.m  Tel: 6459 — 9561  Book by phone now for next month.  1. 将文中划线部分(1)的汉语句子译成英语。  ______________________________________________________-  2. 在文中划线部分(2)的空白处填入一个英语单词以说明所谈论的话题。  ____________________________________  3. How many places can tourists visit in Taiwan according to this passage?  __________________________________________  4. 将文中划线部分(3)的英语句子译成汉语。  ______________________________________  5. How long is the office hour on Saturday?  ___________________________________________V. 用所给动词的适当形式填空。(5分,每小题1分)  1. Mr Brown will go fishing if it&   (not rain) tomorrow.   2. I think he&    (be) back in a week.   3. —  & your uncle&   (return) the video tapes to Mr Fox?    —No. They’re still in his bedroom.   4. By the end of last term, they&    (work) there for ten years.  5. Mr. Wang&     (read) a newspaper in the office at this time yesterday. VI. 汉译英,必须用上所提供的单词和短语。(10分,每小题2分)&  1. 你酷爱什么?( be crazy about )    ________________________________________  2. 我不在乎年轻人认为我怎么样。( think of )     ________________________________________  3. 您住的地方离公共汽车站有多远?( live )  ________________________________________  4. 把音乐关小点您介意吗?( turn down )  ________________________________________   5. 这棵树一定属于我们。( belong to )  ________________________________________ VII.请按括号中的要求完成句型转换。(10分,每题2分)【2011 上海】  1. Our school organizes an English speech contest&once a year.&(对划线部分提问)  _____ _____ does your school organize an English speech contest?  2. The beach is a nice place for tourists.(改为感叹句)  _____ _____ nice place the beach is for tourists!  3. Are there any new markets in Asia? The sales manager wants to know.(合并为一句)  The sales manager wants to know _____ there _____ any new markets in Asia.  4. The university will invite many graduates to celebrate its 100thbirthday. (改为被动语态)  Many graduates will _____ _____ by the university to celebrate its 100th&birthday.  5. We shouldn't talk loudly in the theater. We shouldn't smoke there, either.(合并为一句)  We should _____ talk loudly _____ smoke in the theater.VIII. 书面表达。(15分)  请以If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be our tear.为题写一篇关于保护水资源的短文。  环境污染是当今世界上最大的问题,根据下面的提示,请用自己的话说一说应该怎么样保护我们的水资源。  内容要点:  1. 生命离不开水资源。      2. 我们的饮用水在减少。    3. 水资源环境污染很严重。   4. 应该保护和再利用水。  要求:1. 表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯。     2. 要点包含有关信息,并且适当发挥。     3. 词数80左右。         &If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be our tear.  _______________________________________________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________________________________【答案解析】I.单项选择。  1. B。What about doing sth 是用来征求对方意见的句子,意为“做某事怎么样”。  2. C。lonely意为“孤独”,alone意为“单独”。句意为“那个老人是单独一个人,但是不感到孤独”。  3. C。afford 意为“提供得起,有能力支付”。句意为“太贵支付不起”。  4. A。make sb do sth 意为“使某人做某事”。make后接省to的不定式做符合宾语。  5. B。句意为“过去我很矮但是现在高多了”,所以用used to表示“过去曾经、常常”的意思。  6. C。第一个空用形容词作表语,sleep是动词,sleepy和asleep都是形容词可用连系动词的后面作表语,但是fall 和asleep搭配表示睡着了。  7. C。本句子是用for about ten years表示延续一段时间,而动词die是非延续性动词,不能和  表示延续一段时间的状语连用,所以用has been dead 来表示延续。  8.D。本句子是考查两个形容词的用法的。surprising表示某事或者某物令人惊奇;surprised表示某人对某事或者某物感到惊奇、惊讶,.第一个空是修饰all of us用surprised;第二个空修饰news用surprising。  9. C。本句子是考查动词短语allow somebody to do的被动语态,表示某人被允许做某事。  10. C。句意为“我错过一次赢得比赛的机会”,对方答语应是“真遗憾”。  11. C。本题考查名词million的用法。在表示具体数量的数词后面用million。而millions of是用在表示不具体数量的数词前面。而且million只能用它的复数形式和介词of连用,表示“无数的、数以百万计的”的意思。  12. C。从本句子的意思和物主代词my可以判断是用名词形式,意为“许可”。  13.C。本句子是考查动词短语belong to的用法。belong to的意思是“属于”,belong to的后面用名词或者代词作宾语。所以选择C。  14.B。本句子是考查动词happen的用法。happen的后面用动词不定式表示“碰巧做某事”的意思。  15. A。  may be 意为“可能是”,用于疑问句,表示推测。can’t be 意为“不可能”,表示语气比较肯定的否定推测。  II. 完形填空。  1. B。根据下文“That night he wrote a seven-page paper”可知,老师要求写的是paper,故选B。  2. C。根据短文后面内容可知作者的梦想是有一天他可以拥有自己的牧场,所以选择own(拥有)。  3. D。句意是“他在作文中甚至画了一个拥有许多建筑物的200亩大牧场图片”,even意为“甚至”故选D。  4. A。根据题意可知他十分用心地完成他的作业,故选A。  5. A。固定词组的考查,把什么上交给谁,用hand in to sb,故选A。  6. C。根据题意,作业中附有一张便条(See me after class.),故选C。  7. B。结合上下文应是询问得F的原因,故选B。  8. D。根据下文的意思,可推断出老师认为他的梦想是不现实的,故选D。  9. A。根据上下句可知学生来自一个贫穷的家庭,拥有一牧场是需要许多钱的,故选A。  10. B。根据题意可知“There is no way”没有办法可以实现的梦想,故选B。  11. D。 句意为“如果你用更现实的主题,改写作文,老师会重新评分”,可知应选D。  12. C。根据上下文,分析可知“他在考虑重写梦想作文的这件事”,故选C。  13. D。词意辨析。爸爸告诉儿子决定自己的梦想是很重要的,所以选D。  14. C。依据下句的意思,可以推断出男孩上交的还是原来那张paper, 故选C。  15. B。根据上句的意思,可以得知男孩让老师坚持原来的F,而自己还是坚持自己的梦想,故选B。  III. 阅读理解。  1. T。根据文章中第一段第三句 “David worked hard in the last 42 years.”可知。  2. F。根据文章中第一段第四句、第五句 “But he was not a lucky man. He failed to catch a thief.”可知他并不幸运,没抓住过贼。  3. F。根据文章中第二段第一句 “Last weekend, while David's wife was cooking she found there was no salt at home.” 可知是去买盐。  4. T。根据文章中第二段第三句 “In the shop. David saw a young man taking away a wallet from a woman's bag.”可知。  5. T。根据文章的最后一句 “…and I catch a thief for the first time.”可知。  6. A。从短文的句子“There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams.     But the biggest difficulty comes from yourself.”可以判断答案是A。  7. D。本空采用淘汰法来选择。选项A从短文的句子“You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects”提到。选项B在短文的句子“that making your dreams real is life’s biggest challenge.”中提到。选项C在短文的句子“You must also never give up your dream.”中提到。所以选择D。  8. C。从短文的句子“Keep telling yourself what you want every day and then your dream will come true faster.”可知答案是C。  9. D。从短文的第四段内容可以找到问题的答案是D。  10. B。 本短文的主题是如何实现自己的梦想,所以最佳标题是How to make your dream real.  IV.任务阅读。  1. Would you like to visit there?  2. Cost.  3. Four.  4. 这就是人们叫它日月潭的原因。  5.Seven hours.  V. 用所给动词的适当形式填空。  1.doesn’t rain  2. will be 3.Has,returned  4. had worked 5. was reading  VI. 汉译英,必须用上所提供的单词和短语。  1. What are you crazy about?  2. I don’t care about what young people think of me.  3. How far do you live from the bus stop?  4. Would you mind turning down the music?  5. This tree must belong to us.  VII. 请按括号中的要求完成句型转换。  1. How often  2. What a  3. if, are  4. be invited  5. neither, nor  VIII. 书面表达。  参考范文:        If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be our tear.  Water is very important to us. We can’t live without water. But some people don’t care about this. They often waste a lot of water. They even pour dirty water into rivers or lakes and pollute them, too.  Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted. The water in them does harm to animals and plants around them. Fish in them even die. We must do something to stop the pollution. We must protect the water. We must find ways to reuse it. If we don’t, the last drop of water will be a tear drop.
Tags:&&&&&&
本文链接: 【转载请注明本文地址】
<a class="prev"
<a class="next"高中知识点
鲁教版(五四学制)(,)人教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)七(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)牛津上海版(,)冀教版(,)北师大版(,)人教新目标版(,)牛津译林版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)八(,)鲁教版(五四学制)(,)北京课改版(,)牛津上海版(,)外研版(,)仁爱版(,)牛津深圳版(广州沈阳通用)九(,)牛津上海版(,)
初中知识点
[地区导航]
&& 资料信息
文档属性:48134K rar | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 4:08:00 上传 |
8:49:00 审核
[] 共有0人评价
标签:视频,名师课堂,初一,全国,2015
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、本网站资料下载权限只对会员开放。如您需要对该资料进行下载,请先申请成为本网站会员,方可进行操作。具体操作步骤请点击【】进行查阅。未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗窃链接或抄袭本站资源,如需进行引用,请注明资源来源自学科网并标明网址。
2、请在下载资料前对资料信息进行详细阅读,您需要具有资料所标示的下载等级、下载所需的相应权限和足够的点数或者储值方可对该资料进行下载。如果对应项目不符,请点击【】,进行充值,升级到相应的权限,再进行下载操作。
3、网站资料均提供多个下载地址,以满足众多用户同时下载的需求。您可选择适合的地址进行下载,多次点击同一资料的不同地址下载,不重复扣除点数。如有发生不能下载的情况,请您临时关闭所使用电脑的防火墙,或者更改电脑的安全等级,后再进行操作。
4、如您发现资料存在质量问题或无法下载,请点击【】,进入投诉页面,填写信息或发表评论对该资料进行投诉。我们会对您的投诉进行跟进和处理,如核实情况属实,我们会对您当次的下载进行补偿,原数返还您消耗的点数。同时,本网站也慎重提示所有浏览者,如网站进行信息核实后发现您的投诉不符合实际情况,将会您的诬告情况进行严重的处罚。
5、本网站大部分教学资源为会员自助式自主上传,如有版权侵犯的情况,请和本网站工作人员联系,我们将在三个工作日内进行改正。
6、如未找到您所需要的资料,请到点击学科网论坛【】,在这里提出您的需求,我们会竭尽全力满足您的需求。
下载权限: 所有用户免费
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
绑定IP会员通道
谁下载了这份试卷
&& 热门推荐
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-