Machine Gun Kelly在WWE28摔跤狂热上对塞纳河说的话是什么?

28届摔跤狂热和Machine Gun Kelly一起唱Invincible的那个女的是谁(就是塞纳出场前的那首歌)_百度知道
28届摔跤狂热和Machine Gun Kelly一起唱Invincible的那个女的是谁(就是塞纳出场前的那首歌)
28届摔跤狂热和Machine Gun Kelly一起唱Invincible的那个女的是谁,全身白色衣服和高跟鞋的哪个
提问者采纳
skylar 就是跟阿姆 和DR.DRAKE唱 i need doctor的那个女生
BTW 我很喜欢mgk最近再听他的EP 爽爆了 嘴皮子不输阿姆
提问者评价
其他类似问题
摔跤狂热的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Ester Dean
是嘛 不过我看了下他很黑啊!不太像吧
抱歉 正解是Skylar Grey。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁主题曲:Invincible 歌手名:Machine_Gun_Kelly 这首歌是WWE第28届摔跤狂热的主题曲 求歌词_百度知道
主题曲:Invincible 歌手名:Machine_Gun_Kelly 这首歌是WWE第28届摔跤狂热的主题曲 求歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
[Ester Dean]Voices in the airI hear ‘em loud and clearTelling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just wanna listen [Verse 1]As my world turns, the heart beatsNot only in my chest, but the heart in the streetsSo when they feel this, they feel meBut I can’t feel nothin’, outside these Dre BeatsI am from the city of people, came from the bottomStanding on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, whats upExcept for shows, we are the dead man walkin’But reflections show this kid’s still got itBetter be known I got the throne like I don’t know that there’s a kingNever grew up around a family because I’m not a human beingAnd anyone under my bubble thats coming in my spot, for the topLet ‘em hav it, cause when I leave, the whole world dropsLace up Kells [Hook]I hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x) [Verse 2]Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged outEverything I write is played out like what is thisTear the whole page outMan I come from holes in the wall but they don’t know the pastEven if I told them it all they wouldn’t know the halfSo maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreamsAnd pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeansIt’s just one, til the day come like Rocky’s movie sceneThe day I’m on top of the world, look up the screen like this is me, this is KellsCrucified by the public without the nailsDo or die in my city but clearly I never failedLost myself from the game when I found myself from the cellAnd I found myself from the fame when I lost myself in the pillsAnd you cannot mess with me still, seen the boys and they winnin’Underdogs of the year, Cleveland boys in tha buildin’What the f*ck is a ceilingI’m taking us to the topAnd when I leave the whole world dropsLace Up Kells------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------以上就是这首Invincible的歌词,请楼主听听看,谢谢!
其他类似问题
摔跤狂热的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Machine Gun Kelly在WWE28摔跤狂热上对塞纳说的话是什么?_百度知道
Machine Gun Kelly在WWE28摔跤狂热上对塞纳说的话是什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
MGK:今晚不仅仅是一场摔角比赛今晚全世界成千上万的人在观看我们的节目来看最自负的人被一个不被大家看好的人击败不被看好的人就是指去参加一场战斗结果胜算非常小的人我就是这样的人一直不被大家看好的MGKJOHE CENA也是不被大家看好的人他要力压人们的憎恨雄起
塞纳的宣传视频的音乐
唱的歌词的意思主要是说塞纳身上闪耀着的光辉。Invincible - MGK
那个男的唱完歌说的话。谢谢了啊
..他说话了吗。。我怎么没注意。。呵呵。等等看看。
大概的意思是他是塞纳的支持者MW28是在ROCK的故乡迈阿密举办,基本上所有的观众都支持ROCK,凯利的意思是你们将看到不败的雄鹰在这里被打败。他支持塞纳
其他类似问题
摔跤狂热的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖